Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you read the manga or only watched the anime? Because if it's the latter I'll give you that one, since the side characters haven't gotten a lot of time yet in the anime.

Personally I think the side characters are a really strong part of the series and super likable. Then again I did read the entire manga (66 chapters at the time, most at 40+ pages each) in a single day since I fell in love with it immediately, so I got the full scoop on everyone really quickly.

I can't read that much in one day. My limit is of one of my favorite more standard shounen, Arata: The Legend, which was about 150 weekly (17-21-ish most) chapters in almost a month, but yes, only the anime.

It may be because I procrastinate way too much, but I can't say I have the patience for everything (in this case more so just the side characters) to take as long developing as Shirayuki does for too many series or anything, and I love a really slow pace (think about how episodic Precure/Aikatsu (technically also shoujo) are for the most part, and... Your Lie In April (also romance) is damn slow. Then again, those go in hand with the fact that I'm more into things with a realistic setting, could that be it? Loved Log Horizon though).

Have you read the manga or only watched the anime? Because if it's the latter I'll give you that one, since the side characters haven't gotten a lot of time yet in the anime.

Personally I think the side characters are a really strong part of the series and super likable. Then again I did read the entire manga (66 chapters at the time, most at 40+ pages each) in a single day since I fell in love with it immediately, so I got the full scoop on everyone really quickly.

I've read some of the manga and I still find it quite bland. I usually like slow things, but I didn't really care much for the manga. Stopped watching the anime after one episode, because it was being silly with the fate thing and pretentious lines, and I didn't like it.

Well, you can try. It 's pretty early in the club's history, but I was planning on asking about what our first event could be anyway. My household has already proven to be less than stellar for hosting streams, so wouldn't say it would be great to try on my end, definitely a nice concept.

*contractually points to rules*

Well I mean an event has been suggested. Now we just need to try and plan something. We should probably start suggesting things for an Anime of the Month (for next month) too, as I've mentioned in the OP, as a sort of way of probably having something ready if we do get streaming settled. Next month, just because, it isn't that close to the beginning of the month now. We can try to find something for this month too, if it can all be settled by then. 

Umaru
I've heard she's an annoying little sheet and although I've been known to like characters that are described as "annoying", that outfit and pretty much every promo art I've seen does not inspire confidence. 

lemme in

heya.

Also I found my gots. Sure she wouldn't be if I was the same kind of watcher as 2 years ago since I'd have seen way more, but looking up, it def wouldn't be Kajou either >_>

xReBQIjl.png (wanted this screenshot even if I didn't get to use it)

She's atsui!

... take a wild guess.

The funny thing I realized about Charlotte is how similar it is to X-Men.

A ragtag group of super-powered teenagers in a specialized academy are scrambling to find other super-powered teenagers before the government kidnaps them to do nefarious things so they can join their specialized academy.

And with the latest episode, they found their own Jean Grey  :Kappa:

I had that same feeling with Zettai Karen Children. It doesn't seem (I do see an Xavier and Magneto in a way, though) to have quite as many similarities, but the discrimination for having powers is really strong. I never saw the X-Men anime, but it's probably a way more anime-ized X-Men before it was actually a thing. 

X-Men anime was eh, really eh. Iron Man was probably the best one of the 4 animes Marvel collaborated on. And maybe Wolverine, but they're honestly all pretty skippable.

You're better off watching another show with super powers like To Aru. Which apparently half the forum is into right now.

It was funny timing the name fad happened now, because I was recently thinking I should get around to Index and Railgun. They've been on my radar basically the entire time I've been on YCM at this point.

Archived