Suggested Anime to Stream  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of finished anime?

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  2. 2. Second Choice

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • Hataraku Maou-sama!
    • Heartcatch Precure!
    • Kekkai Sensen
    • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    • Sankarea
    • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (both seasons)
  3. 3. Out of summer anime (we might try some out on another day)?

• Amanchu!
    • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
    • Battery
    • Fukigen na Mononokean
    • Handa-kun
    • Love Live! Sunshine!!
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • New Game!
    • Qualidea Code
    • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
    • Rewrite
    • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan
    • Taboo Tattoo
    • Time Travel Girl

Like it, yeah. For me, it wouldn't make much sense to go for specifically that, since I am enjoying being a part of the fad, so I've seen them (not to say everyone that joined in has, though). I've been starting to collect the LNs though, so I should be checking that out or going for the Railgun manga, though. It's about time I get a bit further in, but I'm positive an Index III is going to happen eventually. They even got the author's Heavy Object airing come October, so there might be something announced after that.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should upload the anime to YouTube, and make it unlisted so that it doesn't get caught by copyright. Uploading 15+ min videos doesn't cost money, you just need to verify your mobile number with it. I'd do it, but my upload speed is a LOT slower than my download speed, and my download speed isn't that impressive to begin with.

After that, there are tons of websites that allow watching in sync.

So who'd be able to upload sheet?

https://youtu.be/XJBemkOu4xM

Seemed to take maybe 45 minutes, uploading it didn't change anything (just trying the longer videos now, plays good), still not using the account I use on a daily bases 'cuz I'm wuss. How good is that? I can't do normal streams well but that doesn't seem horrible (1 guy who asked my up/download speed was impressed, but I've seen way higher in that topic on here), I just don't know where to go from there. I'm sure I'd probably be easy with a search though, if there's so many options.

Yeah, I watched Code Geass twice already, and it's good enough that I wouldn't mind it again, especially if it's subbed this time. Steins;Gate is good too, but I'm not so sure the atmosphere is is something I'd be willing to experience again. That said, if anyone here hasn't seen it, I'm thinking it must be done sometime anyway.

Hey everyone! Go check out our new logo!~ Tourmey suggested it and made it~

Baccano... while it wasn't really to my tastes, it was interesting enough the first time. But It honestly just seemed like immortal people (and other crazies) doing immortal things. Either it's difficult to get the whole picture with the way it was presented, or I clearly just don't like it. I sooooo liked DRRR more.

As long as there aren't gonna be any real spoilers, I might rather go for something I haven't seen, so right now Katanagatari sounds good too. *addressing strike through text again* One Piece is way too long for this kind of thing, as you probably used the strikes because of that. And this is just my opinion, but going on that long with the same protagonist, if it still has, interests me even less.

I'm still trying to get through Shirobako and I suck at watching things.

Why am I here? >.>

You liek animu

Also can we make sure there's a chat wherever we watch? Probably shouldn't be hard to do so but it would be easier to just have one there, rather than using Skype (even though that's like the only thing I'd use it for).

I'm still trying to get through Shirobako and I suck at watching things.

Why am I here? >.>

As long as the club is active, you don't have to be here every single day, like me. It'd be cool if you could pop in once in a while. Wow, I am so not a good pick for co-host. Why did I say yes-pri?

You can fire me if you want to-pri.

Let's just go with Code Geass so we can get this thing rollingggggggg! I wouldn't mind watching Katanagatari again though.

SATEN, UPLOAD CODE GEASS IN HD.

I remember Bandai Entertainment used to have Code Geass on Youtube. They took it down last time I checked. Wai.

It seemed likely so I was on it. I have 5 uploaded.

But you know, I've actually got copyright notices on all the anime episodes I've uploaded anyway, even though they are unlisted. The Non Non Biyori one isn't blocked in countries that would be major here it seems, but I'm assuming that 1 Code Geass counts for all Code Geass, and it says it's blocked in the US and Canada and stuffs (those clearly being due to Funi as it shows). It says that, but using this Hola (just search it) thing I found to browse from United States works, yet when I switch to United Kingdom (which yeah... was another blocked one...), and going in private browsing where Hola won't work it's once again blocked. But going back to US, once again works. Even though it says it's blocked. Oh well, as long as it seems doable. It'll take too much effort to edit the videos to be worse, just so it won't get a strike. 

Yeah, it seems copyright holders will find it anyway, but it's blocked in US and plays anyway? Can someone check that for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9LRbQn9hA&feature=youtu.be

We are still going to have to find a decent time for a decent number of people too.

It seemed likely so I was on it. I have 5 uploaded.

But you know, I've actually got copyright notices on all the anime episodes I've uploaded anyway, even though they are unlisted. The Non Non Biyori one isn't blocked in countries that would be major here it seems, but I'm assuming that 1 Code Geass counts for all Code Geass, and it says it's blocked in the US and Canada and stuffs (those clearly being due to Funi as it shows). It says that, but using this Hola (just search it) thing I found to browse from United States works, yet when I switch to United Kingdom (which yeah... was another blocked one...), and going in private browsing where Hola won't work it's once again blocked. But going back to US, once again works. Even though it says it's blocked. Oh well, as long as it seems doable. It'll take too much effort to edit the videos to be worse, just so it won't get a strike. 

Yeah, it seems copyright holders will find it anyway, but it's blocked in US and plays anyway? Can someone check that for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9LRbQn9hA&feature=youtu.be

We are still going to have to find a decent time for a decent number of people too.

Try renaming it something else.

A little early to be bumping, but I did literally the exact same thing as all my other times, besides making the name make sense, and I was gonna say it was only giving me 360p for some reason, but checking back I got HD, and no copyright notices. So I'm gonna have to make sure the video is named something else, and then upload.

Archived