Most broken/unfair card you've made

The Nyx Avatar

Post a card that you've made in the past that you guarantee is the most broken/unfair card you've ever made.

Ex:

kCVN5aN.jpg

LORE:2 Level 2 monsters
This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects the turn it is Xyz Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Rank 3 or higher monsters on the field. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can discard 1 monster instead. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase this card's ATK by 500.

Yet, it stayed in the Casual/Advanced section; but I'll agree that it was broken/unfair.

ydf3p7g.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned by declaring a number between 1 and 9000000. When this card is Special Summoned this way, prevent all damage that would be dealt to you for the rest of the match. If this card is sent to the graveyard increase you Life Points by 9000000. If this card is destroyed by a card effect you win the duel.

Clearly brilliant, only alt win decks can beat you, or you deck out.

Chaosmic End Dragon
DARK/*8/Dragon/Effect
By Banishing 1 LIGHT monster and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card from your Hand or Graveyard. Once per turn: by paying 1000 life points; send the top card of your deck to the graveyard, depending on the card sent to the graveyard by this effect apply 1 of the following effects:
Monster Card: Destroy all Monsters on the Field
Spell or Trap Card: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the Field.
2600/2300

This card got me warned back in 2011 for "intentionally and publicly posting overpowered card(s), making said topic spam." (Paraphrasing from Icy)

Bake-Kujira

Fish/Fusion/Spirit

WATER

2300/3200

2 Spirit Monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by returning the above materials, except "Bake-Kujira", from your Graveyard to your hand, and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization). You cannot Normal Summon/Set during the turn you Special Summon this card. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Fusion Summoned, return this card to the Extra Deck or discard 1 Spirit Monster to the Graveyard. If you Tribute Summon a Spirit Monster, you can treat this card as 2 tributes. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from the Graveyard; During this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 Spirit Monster in addition to your Normal Summon. You can only activate the effect of "Bake-Kujira" once per turn.

Christ, what was I thinking?

While a lot of people would say it was "Spellbound Swordswoman", there was another card in the same set (which I'm reworking- the lot of them were broken as all hell) which I feel was a lot worse.

Spellbound Golem

EARTH - Level 4 - Rock/Tuner/Effect - ?/?

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can change this monster's Level to any number between 1 and 12. This monster's original ATK is treated as its current Level x400. This monster can replace any 1 Fusion Material monster. If this monster was Special Summoned by the effect of "Mellaxis", it gains the following effect:

If this monster left the field to Special Summon a monster from your Extra Deck, Special Summon it to your side of the field during the End Phase of this turn.

Any Fusion, any Synchro, any Xyz, being able to be splashed into any Deck just by running this jackass. I had even forgotten the classic "the other Fusion Materials must be the correct one(s)" clause.

While a lot of people would say it was "Spellbound Swordswoman", there was another card in the same set (which I'm reworking- the lot of them were broken as all hell) which I feel was a lot worse.

Spellbound Golem

EARTH - Level 4 - Rock/Tuner/Effect - ?/?

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can change this monster's Level to any number between 1 and 12. This monster's original ATK is treated as its current Level x400. This monster can replace any 1 Fusion Material monster. If this monster was Special Summoned by the effect of "Mellaxis", it gains the following effect:

If this monster left the field to Special Summon a monster from your Extra Deck, Special Summon it to your side of the field during the End Phase of this turn.

Any Fusion, any Synchro, any Xyz, being able to be splashed into any Deck just by running this jackass. I had even forgotten the classic "the other Fusion Materials must be the correct one(s)" clause.

I find it funny how it can become a 4800 beater. 

Number Ci101: Silent Honor ABYSS

Rank 6 WATER

Aqua/Xyz/Effect
When a "Number C101 Silent Honor DARK" you control is destroyed: You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck, by using it as the Xyz Material. As long as this card has an Xyz material, it is unaffected by other card effects. This card gains 1000 attack for each Xyz Material attached to it. During each of your Standby Phases: You can negate all other card effects on the field; then you gain 1000 LP per Xyz Material attached to this card. Once per turn, during either players turn: Your opponent changes control of a face-up monster they control; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material. If that monster was an Xyz Monster: Attach any Xyz Materials attached to it to this card as Xyz Materials, then attach a number of monsters equal to the number of Xyz materials attached to this card from your hand or Graveyard as Xyz materials. Once per turn, during either players turn: You can detach an Xyz material from this card; attach all other cards on the field to this card as Xyz Materials. Any Xyz Materials of Xyz Monsters are also attached to this card as Xyz Materials.

ATK: 4000 / DEF: 4000

Forbidden Arts of the Nekroz

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Nekroz" Ritual Monster. Take control of any number of monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of "Nekroz" monsters you control, then Ritual Summon 1 "Nekroz" monster from your hand by Tributing monsters you control whose total Levels equal that of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Summon. Then, if you control monsters your opponent owns, give control of those monsters to your opponent. 

funk Clowns

DARK / Level 7

[ Spellcaster / Effect ]

When this card is Summoned from the hand: Change all face-up Machine-Type Monsters your opponent controls to Attack Position, and this card's original ATK becomes equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters your opponent controls x1200. As long as this card is face-up on the field, those monsters cannot change their battle positions, their ATK is reduced to 0, and their effects are negated. If this card destroys an opponent's Machine-Type monster as a result of battle: It can attack once again in a row.

ATK / 0 DEF / 0

Probably Mugen's favorite card

I pretty much wish I could like this post a gajillion times.

3GJVIE7.png?1

The first draft for this guy was a lil' busted.  It didn't have the Xyz Material restriction, and SS'd itself immediately in any position instead of in Attack at the End Phase.  It was literally a no-damage Tricklown.  If I've made anything more unfair than that, I can't remember it.

I maintain that this is fine.

Archived