Power Rangers Reboot

Face McShooty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

http://comicbook.com/2016/09/21/new-power-ranger-posters-tease-first-look-at-zords/

ALSO

Jason David Frank has confirmed he will make a cameo!

New designs on the zords...not sure how I feel about em atm...buuuut hey, not bad though.

As for JDF...WHERE IS THIS CONFIRMATION?!!? O.O LINK PLLLLZZZZZZ!!

Also, Edit:

Saw this on the IMDB...uhhhh dunno if real or concept art o.o

J1CFd7P.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would be satisfied either way.  But I hope if the Putties are being introduced, that they're a lot more violent or threatening, instead of the same old grey dumb dumbs they were presented as so long ago.

What with all these new twists and spins, I have a feeling I'm going to be pleasantly surprised.

I would be satisfied either way. But I hope if the Putties are being introduced, that they're a lot more violent or threatening, instead of the same old grey dumb dumbs they were presented as so long ago.

What with all these new twists and spins, I have a feeling I'm going to be pleasantly surprised.

I wouldn't mind that but they could also throw in the stupidity just for fan service, cause based on the teaser trailer, the only fan service, to me, was Kimberly and Trini posing to fight

It's fan service enough that both the actresses are extremely cute, so I'm good with that. On a side note, how do you guys feel about Bryan Crantston as Zordon?

I'm actually really hyped for that.

I'll hold off on my thoughts on him being Zordon til we hear him, don't necessarily want to have Zordon or Alpha revealed yet just wanna hear their voices. The first full trailer needs to end with either Zordon saying "Rangers" or Alpha saying "Ay-yi-yi"

I'll hold off on my thoughts on him being Zordon til we hear him, don't necessarily want to have Zordon or Alpha revealed yet just wanna hear their voices. The first full trailer needs to end with either Zordon saying "Rangers" or Alpha saying "Ay-yi-yi"

I had no idea how much I wanted this until now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived