Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

I'm so sorry! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use certain official cards and I didn't think about checking the generics thread. I was just trying to add some cards that existed in the actual card game because I had originally thought the rules were I was only allowed to use official cards or AGM cards in the deck. I had no idea. Plz forgive me, and I will try to fix it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use certain official cards and I didn't think about checking the generics thread. I was just trying to add some cards that existed in the actual card game because I had originally thought the rules were I was only allowed to use official cards or AGM cards in the deck. I had no idea. Plz forgive me, and I will try to fix it.

You need to use cards that are in the AGM; either with generics we have accepted or FIRE based Archetypes (or whatever member that's generic enough to warrant a small engine). 

So...try again and make sure that whatever you add in there works. 

(The pool is pretty massive)

There is a defined list of accepted Konami cards in the OP, under the "Accepted Outside Cards" spoiler, if you'd paid attention. Note that I did not challenge the presence of Scarlight, Stardust, or Battle Mania. Here's a list of most AGM-approved Konami cards (we also have a few random archetypes and series):

Solemn Wishes.

Spell Absorption.

Mystical Space Typhoon.

Reinforcement of the Army.

Fossil Dig.

Raigeki.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Gagaga Cowboy.

Stardust Dragon.

Red Dragon Archfiend - Scarlight.

Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer.

Stamping Destruction.

Buster Blader.

Twin Twisters.

Call of the Haunted.

Oasis of Dragon Soul.

Swords of Revealing Light.

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

Tsukumo Slash.

Polymerization.

Super Polymerization.

Negate Attack.

Dark Hole.

Upstart Goblin.

Terraforming.

Offering to the Snake Deity.

Compulsory Evacuation Device.

Torrential Tribute.

Supply Squad.

Friendly Fire.

Reasoning.

Shuffle Reborn.

Breakthrough Skill.

King of the Feral Imps.

Battle Fader.

Sword Hunter.

Pendulum Back.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Red-Eyes B. Dragon

Xyz Reborn.

Gear Gigant X.

Reckless Greed.

Gold Sarcophagus.

Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon.

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Dragon Master Knight.

Meteor B. Dragon.

B. Skull Dragon.

Cyber End Dragon.

Cyber Twin Dragon.

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem.

Sparks.

Dark Armed Dragon.

The Dark Creator.

Supervise.

Superalloy Beast Raptinus.

The Tyrant Neptune.

Labyrinth Wall.

Tasuke Knight.

Coffin Seller.

King of the Swamp.

Lava Golem.

Crimson Blader.

Five-Headed Dragon.

Weather Report.

Battle Mania.

Staunch Defender.

Pyro Clock of Destiny.

Rekindling.

Imperial Iron Wall.

Macro Cosmos.

Key Mace.

Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Relinquished.

Black Illusion Ritual.

Gemini Imps.

Leo, Keeper of the Sacred Tree.

Angel Trumpeter.

Blazewing Butterfly.

Grasschopper.

Foolish Burial With Belongings.

Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max.

Combination Attack.

Frontline Base.

Formation Union.

Roll Out.

Level Up!

Level Down!?

The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension.

Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands.

Preparation of Rites.

Urgent Ritual Art.

Spirit of the Fall Wind.

Frost and Flame Dragon.

Desert Twister.

Black Tyranno.

Black Stego.

Hydrogeddon.

Time Wizard.

Giant Rex.

Oxygeddon.

Carboneddon.

Hyozanryu.

Yamadron.

Dragon Horn Hunter.

Dragon Core Hexer.

Insect Knight.

Sonic Duck.

Ally Mind.

Shapesnatch.

Skull Servant.

Effect Veiler.

D.D. Crow.

The Fang of Critias.

Mirror Force Dragon.

Tyrant Wing.

Tyrant Burst Dragon.

Crush Card Virus.

Doom Virus Dragon.

The Claw of Hermos.

Time Magic Hammer.

Goddess Bow.

Rocket Hermos Cannon.

Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword.

Nimble Angler.

Nimble Manta.

Nimble Sunfish.

Nobleman of Crossout.

Pot of the Forbidden.

Uni-Zombie.

Mezuki.

Gozuki.

Pyramid Turtle.

Howling Insect.

Masked Dragon.

Unmasked Dragon.

Red Nova.

The Blazing Mars.

Cosmic Blazar Dragon.

Arcanite Magician.

Supreme Arcanite Magician.

Unexpected Dai.

Swing of Memories.

Alexandrite Dragon.

Luster Dragon.

Meteor Dragon.

Hunter Dragon.

Roboyarou.

Robolady.

Super Roboyarou.

Super Robolady.

Megalosmasher X.

Divine Dragon Ragnarok.

Gearspring Spirit.

The Tripper Mercury.

Trade-In.

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars.

Krebons.

Zombie Master.

Night Express Knight.

Heavy Freight Train Derricrane.

Black Ray Lancer.

Full Armored - Black Ray Lancer.

Metalmorph.

Doom Dozer.

Treasure Map.

Kaiser Sea Snake.

Spearfish Soldier.

Skystarray.

Labradorite Dragon.

Tri-Horned Dragon.

Boo Koo.

Change Slime.

Ancient Jar.

Bunilla.

Dancing Elf.

Magic Planter.

Bitron.

Linkslayer.

Draconnet.

RAM Cloudia.

Cyberse Wizard.

Dual Assembloom.

Launcher Commander.

Cynet Backdoor.

Dot Scaper.

Buster Dragon.

Doble Passe.

Helios - The Primordial Sun.

Helios Duo Megistus.

Helios Trice Megistus.

Debris Dragon.

Golden Ladybug.

Bachibachibachi.

Brain Crusher.

Little Chimera.

Star Boy.

Stardust Phantom.

Stardust Xiaolong.

Stardust Charge Warrior.

Stardust Warrior.

Prideful Roar.

Slacker Magician.

Princess Cologne.

Box of Friends.

Dunames Dark Witch.

Axe Raider.

Vorse Raider.

Maximum Six.

Graceful Dice.

Dangerous Machine Type-6.

D.D. Trainer.

King's Knight.

Queen's Knight.

Jack's Knight.

Arcana Knight Joker.

Remove Brainwashing.

Cold Enchanter.

Snowdust Dragon.

Snowdust Giant.

Ice Master.

Recycling Batteries.

Magical Citadel of Endymion.

Endymion, the Master Magician.

Blast Magician.

Magical Exemplar.

Defender, the Magical Knight.

Dark Red Enchanter.

Spell Power Grasp.

Skilled White Magician.

Maiden of Macabre.

Dark Red Enchanter.

Des Feral Imp.

Kaibaman.

Illusory Snatcher.

Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Smile World.

Revival Gift.

Nightmare Archfiends.

Ojama Trio.

Electric Snake.

Frequency Magician.

Star Siphon.

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.

Double Cyclone.

Honest.

[spoiler=Alphabetizing this makes a lot easier searching]

Alexandrite Dragon.
Ally Mind.
Ancient Fairy Dragon.
Ancient Jar.
Angel Trumpeter.
Arcana Knight Joker.
Arcanite Magician.
Axe Raider.
B. Skull Dragon.
Bachibachibachi.
Battle Fader.
Battle Mania.
Bitron.
Black Illusion Ritual.
Black Ray Lancer.
Black Stego.
Black Tyranno.
Blast Magician.
Blazewing Butterfly.
Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon.
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Boo Koo.
Box of Friends.
Brain Crusher.
Breakthrough Skill.
Bunilla.
Buster Blader.
Buster Dragon.
Call of the Haunted.
Carboneddon.
Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer.
Change Slime.
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.
Coffin Seller.
Cold Enchanter.
Combination Attack.
Compulsory Evacuation Device.
Cosmic Blazar Dragon.
Crimson Blader.
Crush Card Virus.
Cyber End Dragon.
Cyber Twin Dragon.
Cyberse Wizard.
Cynet Backdoor.
D.D. Crow.
D.D. Trainer.
Dancing Elf.
Dangerous Machine Type-6.
Dark Armed Dragon.
Dark Hole.
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.
Dark Red Enchanter.
Dark Red Enchanter.
Debris Dragon.
Defender, the Magical Knight.
Des Feral Imp.
Desert Twister.
Divine Dragon Ragnarok.
Doble Passe.
Doom Dozer.
Doom Virus Dragon.
Dot Scaper.
Double Cyclone.
Draconnet.
Dragon Core Hexer.
Dragon Horn Hunter.
Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.
Dragon Master Knight.
Dual Assembloom.
Dunames Dark Witch.
Effect Veiler.
Electric Snake.
Endymion, the Master Magician.
Five-Headed Dragon.
Foolish Burial With Belongings.
Formation Union.
Fossil Dig.
Frequency Magician.
Friendly Fire.
Frontline Base.
Frost and Flame Dragon.
Full Armored - Black Ray Lancer.
Gagaga Cowboy.
Gear Gigant X.
Gearspring Spirit.
Gemini Imps.
Giant Rex.
Goddess Bow.
Gold Sarcophagus.
Golden Ladybug.
Gozuki.
Graceful Dice.
Grasschopper.
Heavy Freight Train Derricrane.
Helios - The Primordial Sun.
Helios Duo Megistus.
Helios Trice Megistus.
Honest.
Howling Insect.
Hunter Dragon.
Hydrogeddon.
Hyozanryu.
Ice Master.
Illusory Snatcher.
Imperial Iron Wall.
Insect Knight.
Jack's Knight.
Kaibaman.
Kaiser Sea Snake.
Key Mace.
King of the Feral Imps.
King of the Swamp.
King's Knight.
Krebons.
Labradorite Dragon.
Labyrinth Wall.
Launcher Commander.
Lava Golem.
Leo, Keeper of the Sacred Tree.
Level Down!?
Level Up!
Linkslayer.
Little Chimera.
Luster Dragon.
Macro Cosmos.
Magic Planter.
Magical Citadel of Endymion.
Magical Exemplar.
Maiden of Macabre.
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands.
Masked Dragon.
Maximum Six.
Megalosmasher X.
Metalmorph.
Meteor B. Dragon.
Meteor Dragon.
Mezuki.
Miracle Synchro Fusion.
Mirror Force Dragon.
Mystical Space Typhoon.
Negate Attack.
Night Express Knight.
Nightmare Archfiends.
Nimble Angler.
Nimble Manta.
Nimble Sunfish.
Nobleman of Crossout.
Oasis of Dragon Soul.
Offering to the Snake Deity.
Ojama Trio.
Oxygeddon.
Pendulum Back.
Polymerization.
Pot of the Forbidden.
Preparation of Rites.
Prideful Roar.
Princess Cologne.
Pyramid Turtle.
Pyro Clock of Destiny.
Queen's Knight.
RAM Cloudia.
Raigeki.
Reasoning.
Reckless Greed.
Recycling Batteries.
Red Dragon Archfiend - Scarlight.
Red Nova.
Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword.
Reinforcement of the Army.
Rekindling.
Relinquished.
Remove Brainwashing.
Revival Gift.
Robolady.
Roboyarou.
Rocket Hermos Cannon.
Roll Out.
Sacred Sword of Seven Stars.
Shapesnatch.
Shuffle Reborn.
Skilled White Magician.
Skull Servant.
Skystarray.
Slacker Magician.
Smile World.
Snowdust Dragon.
Snowdust Giant.
Solemn Wishes.
Sonic Duck.
Sparks.
Spearfish Soldier.
Spell Absorption.
Spell Power Grasp.
Spirit of the Fall Wind.
Stamping Destruction.
Star Boy.
Star Siphon.
Stardust Charge Warrior.
Stardust Dragon.
Stardust Phantom.
Stardust Warrior.
Stardust Xiaolong.
Staunch Defender.
Super Polymerization.
Super Robolady.
Super Roboyarou.
Superalloy Beast Raptinus.
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max.
Supervise.
Supply Squad.
Supreme Arcanite Magician.
Swing of Memories.
Sword Hunter.
Swords of Revealing Light.
Tasuke Knight.
Terraforming.
The Blazing Mars.
The Claw of Hermos.
The Dark Creator.
The Fang of Critias.
The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension.
The Tripper Mercury.
The Tyrant Neptune.
Time Magic Hammer.
Time Wizard.
Torrential Tribute.
Trade-In.
Treasure Map.
Tri-Horned Dragon.
Tsukumo Slash.
Twin Twisters.
Tyrant Burst Dragon.
Tyrant Wing.
Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem.
Unexpected Dai.
Uni-Zombie.
Unmasked Dragon.
Upstart Goblin.
Urgent Ritual Art.
Vorse Raider.
Weather Report.
Xyz Reborn.
Yamadron.
Zombie Master.

For a random FIRE Archetype, Phoenix Guardian exists, but you'll need Winged Beast-specific stuff, which I don't think is in here too much (or it's embedded in another Archetype). There are other ones like ICBM, Flarem (Draco, you did see that question I posed about the Xyz I made for it; you want it or not?) and some others (cbb to really check right now for others).

That, and there are plenty of generic FIRE monsters.

Thx for the suggestions but I fell in love with the play style of Chthonians. I fixed my entry on this thread to use cards that exist in AGM. I kept everything the same, but the cards Draco wanted me to take out, I replaced with AGM cards. Hope that's better...

Yes, Sakura, but I'm not going to edit and bump a thread from months/a year(?) ago. If and when you make a Legacy thread, add that to it. You're pretty good at making support for archetypes, so I'm surprised you're not putting a thread together based on my or Tinkerer's thread styles. It's also an excuse to make support for non-Game archetypes, so you can make support that you think our accepted Konami archetypes need, eg something good for Glad Beasts or something.

Also, thanks for the organization.

The deck certainly seems capable of working. The Chthonians are very good at their chosen playstyle, so using them shouldn't post a problem in capability. The only question would be consistency, but we aren't calling for super-meta gamebreaking decks out of these challenges (that's just my personal challenge :p).

A couple things though:

@Kyumi - In your current deck list, most of it's legal, but I don't believe Sakuretsu Armor is in the pool. It's an easy fix though since we do have all the Mirror Force cards in the pool if you're looking for battle traps or even Raigeki/Dark Hole for removal. We also don't have Ancient Rules (which falls under the same problem as Draco's aforementioned Summoner's Art anyway since Geminis aren't always treated as Normal monsters).

@Draco - Two things. Since it was brought up, I'd request adding Konami's Chthonian cards to the pool. Also, I noticed while going through the Chthonians that Fireburst is kinda OP. You don't have to use it in Chthonians and it can straight negate any spell/trap except Counter Traps as well as make any monster completely vulnerable.

Alliance and Blast have been added, also I'm going to edit Chthonian Fireburst to require you to control a 2K+ Chthonian monster.

Also, Tinkerer, since you want to break the game, let me just point you in the direction of Hell Stingers now and save you some trouble.

Also also, to make Crystal Beasts more live and to give Trap monsters a purpose for existence (and give Hell Stingers a secondary wincon because why the hell not at this point), I'm adding Uria and Hamon.

Alright, this is my Deck Challenge List for the FIRE Attribute this month. I'm using Tojin's archetype the Blistersmiths, which are Level 1 FIRE Warrior monsters that inflict damage to you for advantage. The amount of burn is small, but they're all mandatory effects, which means you could kill yourself much like how Lightsworns can deck themselves out. They also have a Field Spell that can either inflict all the damage you would to your opponent, or if you haven't taken damage by Main Phase 2 it's a walking Rekindling. The deck also has several Trap-Equips that can boost your monster's attack by considerable amounts, can be sent to the GY to stop effect damage, while some also search out for other Equips when they're destroyed. 

[spoiler= Monsters: 20]

Blistersmith Ogun x3 (Searcher of your Spells/Traps on any kind of Summon for very little damage.)

Blistersmith Völundr x3 (Searcher of your Spells/Traps on any kind of Summon for very little damage.)

Blistersmith Masamune x3 (Special Summons from hand, which in turn lets you search off of Ogun or Volundr.)

Blistersmith Vulcan x3 (Bit more situational but can get off your plays. Also 1k as a level 1 is nice.)

Blistersmith Tvastar x3 (Can just get you a Trap whenever you activate 1. Also not once per turn. Fun.)

Blistersmith Kothar-wa-Khasis x1 (This card is a little redundant with the other searchers, but it’s there)

Nitrous Booster x2 (1900 ATK beater, also a FIRE Honest. Debatable whether to use this or Expert Kitsune when there’s only the FIRE synergy when the banish effect only works for Pyro monsters)

Trap Fleur x2 (Level 1 FIRE hand trap that negates Traps and then Special Summons itself. May run fewer for the sake that it can’t negate Counter Traps)

16 monsters of the attribute clause would be a lot better just for that it does little to nothing to decks planning on running more monsters, but it opens the opportunity to run fewer monsters. Running the “engine” of Blistersmith, with Nitrous Booster and Trap Fleur as hand trap backup.

[spoiler= Spells: 9]

Blistersmith Mythical Foundry x3 (Game changing Field Spell that allows for better survivability and consistency. Rekindling every turn is always welcome..)

Dummy Field x2 (This is a debatably worse version of Terraforming. While it can even search a field spell on destruction while also being a pseudo copy of a field spell, it can't resolve a Field Spell's ignition effect and you have to pay LP,

Exchange Papers x3 (You have A LOT of weak monsters. This can allow you to give your opponent something for you to run over and draw 2 cards. Pretty good.)

Lonely Melody x1 (Simple Special Summon from the GY. Lot of your cards activate on Summon so this could help continue your plays)

<10 because of the number of amount of traps this deck has available. All these are for is consistency, as your toolbox is inside the Extra Deck.

[spoiler= Traps: 11]

Blistersmith Magnum Opus - Hrunting x 3 (Can be used as a reborn, a searcher, and a 700 ATK Equip)

Blistersmith Magnum Opus - Nægling x 3 (Hard OPT effect is annoying, but consistency + 900 ATK + Recycling without really any penalties is too good to pass up)

Blistersmith Magnum Opus - Dainsleif x3 (1000 ATK isn’t shabby, but not to mention that it can be sent to the GY through Xyz Summoning to search off of another Blistersmith)

Blistersmith Magnum Opus - Arrow of Brahma x1 (Gain LP is helpful, but I’m not running more than 1)

Blistersmith Magnum Opus - Kladenets x1 (With the searching capabilities of the deck this could become a win condition if you weren’t quite able to finish them off the last turn. The tech is helpful enough as a 1 of.)

LOT of ATK boosts. This could combo very well off of Nitrous Booster, dealing massive damage during your opponent’s turn under the guise that your monsters are weak. 11 is good enough since Naegling can recycle.

[spoiler= Extra Deck: 15]

FIRE Extra Deck Monsters: 5

Blistersmith Ilmarinen  x 2 (Good for beating over your opponent’s monsters when the time comes. Swapping stats can also come in handy)

Blistersmith Tubal-Cain  x 2 (Note that it doesn’t have a level restriction. That means I can use Ilmarinen right? If in link format this could help continue your plays.)

Numerix-045: Scorching Devastation x 1 (This is the Rank 2 monster I mean to implement. FIRE and it has one of the scariest board clears I’ve seen amongst cards like Gandora)

non-FIRE Extra Deck Monsters: 10

Numerix-002: Legalisaur x 1 (May be a Rank 2, but with a card coming up later it’s possible. The backrow recovery could help, but it’s more about the cannot be destroyed by battle or targeted by card effects part)

Numerix-001: Fegefeuer Enigma x 1 (Good as an anti meta, and you could get out 2 Rank 1 monsters easily enough with the field spell, which means you can have a 2700 beater that effectively locks down many of the more monster oriented decks.)

Numerix-013: Clumsy Master x 2 (While requiring 3 monsters, the Field Spell could do the trick and the equips aren’t archetype specific, so with this card’s resurrection effect this could get some hefty ATK stats. This resurrection effect makes its original ATK the ATK it was on the field when it was destroyed, so putting Equips on him is pretty safe.)

Numerix-042: Last Mass x 3 (Gives you easier access to a couple Rank 1 monsters, and several typically inaccessible Rank 2-3 monsters) (THIS CARD IS REALLY GOOD for Rank 1s as a whole, and would probably love the utility of the card. I could see this in the game.)

Numerix-058: Shrewd Thief x 1 (Annoying is what this card is. YOU COULD use 3 level 1 monsters, but you could also use Last Mass since this card doesn’t really care about Xyz materials. It can take cards from the top your opponent's deck and place them as Xyz Materials. The ATK boost for LV 1 monsters is kinda nice though)

Numerix-087: Merciless Soul Eater x 1 (This card does EVERYTHING. Can't be targeted, can destroy cards by detaching, AND it can get over any Special Summoned monster your opponent controls.)

Ringstar Pixie x 1 (Can be summoned off of Last Mass. The card can switch your Spells/Traps with your opponent, which in turn means you can just switch your face-up Magnum Opus’s (That are already equipped to a monster you control and cannot change) and then fetch you some of your opponent's backrow. May not always be helpful, but for 2 level 1 monsters and a discard it isn’t terrible to just have access to.)

Wanted a full Extra Deck for the most utility possible. Last Mass really carries here, as he makes every Rank 2 into 2 level 1 monsters and a discards 1, which is really nice to have. I may have overdid the 3 Last Mass, but I think it's reasonable with all of the plays it can pull off.

What this deck list is going to do is use the necessary Blistersmiths as an engine, exploiting Blistersmith Tvastar's ability to let you activate Trap-Equips from your deck each time you activate a Spell/Trap, using 42 Last Mass to get more utility from your extra deck, and 13 Clumsy Master which can exploit having Equip cards. 

And I remember having to grade the whole thing since no one else would even bother with it; took 1-2 hours to do it. I would say you're fine as-is; Deck is using AGM stuff and you at least explained where sheet goes in there. 

Nitrous is just an Honest / Limiter Removal for FIRE/Pyro, but is more live for them (well, least the first effect). Expert Kitsune is a Pendulum, which doesn't really work in there (though it does boast some effect protection and burn on the side). You could probably choose either one and side other accordingly. 

(Also note that we're ARC-V format and stuff pertaining to Links shouldn't be mentioned,)

====

I'd give you the okay, but that's up to Draco to decide.

It's very consistent, I'll give it that. However, I'd like to question why you would ever use Last Mass to Summon Scorching Devastation. Here's what winds up happening:

Invest 2 monsters into Last Mass. (-1)

Discard 1 card, make Last Mass a Rank 2. (-1)

Last Mass self-Xyz into Scorching Devastation. (0)

Detach, banish nuke the entire field, because without Materials it isn't immune to its own effect. (Can be anywhere between a -10 to a +9, depending on the situation)

If there are at least 2 monsters in the Graveyard, both players Reborn 1 of them, and your opponent picks first. (+0)

So, unless your opponent has at minimum 4 cards on board, and Scorching Devastation was the only thing you controlled (or another such very unbalanced situation), you only went into a minus, and even then you're giving your opponent first picks on Special Summoning practically anything from either Graveyard, bar Scorching Devastation itself, before you do the same thing.

It's just a really niche play, is what I'm saying, and can bite you in the butt.

Beyond that, if you intended it to be a reset button meme, that means you pass. 1000 Points, or membership?

Alright. I'm going to need to put your information in the OP (check it for a basic idea of what I mean), and because you're a newbie you'll need to get on a project.

Proof that no one reads . . . I have it.

Not one person has asked about the special two-year anniversary thing in my signature, and I find that really sad.

Weaknesses: I haven’t physically played with anyone in over a year, I’m not the best at grammar (OCG or irl), and I keep forgetting the Advanced Clauses.

Strengths: I can work well with concepts that have already been made, put interesting twists on them, and do well with making Archetypes synergistic. I also like to think my card names are clever but you can decide on that.

Trivia: I dislike play styles of decks like Trickstars, Cardians, and Counter Fairies. Trickstars burn annoys you to death (quite literally), Cardians as cool and skill based as they are take a million years to set up, and Counter Fairies are defined by a single word: No.

Now, what project(s) can I do?

Weaknesses: I haven’t physically played with anyone in over a year, I’m not the best at grammar (OCG or irl), and I keep forgetting the Advanced Clauses.

Strengths: I can work well with concepts that have already been made, put interesting twists on them, and do well with making Archetypes synergistic. I also like to think my card names are clever but you can decide on that.

Trivia: I dislike play styles of decks like Trickstars, Cardians, and Counter Fairies. Trickstars burn annoys you to death (quite literally), Cardians as cool and skill based as they take a million years to set up, and Counter Fairies are defined by a single word: No.

Now, what project(s) can I do?

Anything that hasn't already been done from the Archetype game is fair game for you to play with, which there exists plenty. 

Generally speaking, the more recent you go, the more comprehensive or complex a prompt will be. The more wiggle room you want, go to an earlier page in the Game. You want a more complex challenge? Go more recent. Because Links are not in the AGM, any prompt that mentions Links can be edited to say "Rituals" or "Synchros", at your discretion (I say those two specifically because Links stole Rituals' card color, and Links are basically Synchro's inbred cousin).

However, if you want finger-pointing, anything having to do with Sea Serpents, Pyro, Thunder, Fish, Wyrms, or Winged Beasts. Maybe Beast-Warriors, but eeeeh.

Also, Tojin, I'm going to say no on Deep Dreamers for now, mostly because too much in the AGM pluses off of being milled. T-Rocks, Hell Stingers, Brimstone, and Lightkin would all abuse such fast milling (Hell Stingers and Brimstone most of all, because the former is bug BA minus the suicide, and the latter is burn Infernoid), and that amount of mill would restrict future design. Gold Spears at least have the decency of being slower to dump your Deck to the Graveyard, and have a neat gimmick besides.

EDIT for reminder time:

Inzektors- (2/3)

Laval, bar "Lavalval Chain"- (2/3)

Gusto- (2/3)

It got second place in the contest, and all your fixes were (evidently) for balance reasons. Once MetalSonic has finished trying for my "one free YCM favor of any nature" prize, for reviewing every single Legacy card I've designed, I might start work on my own Arachne Pirate support.

It got second place in the contest, and all your fixes were (evidently) for balance reasons. Once MetalSonic has finished trying for my "one free YCM favor of any nature" prize, for reviewing every single Legacy card I've designed, I might start work on my own Arachne Pirate support.

You might as well should start that. There's no telling how fast I will be able to get done.

Archived