Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Oh yeah! Completely forgot about that! Anyway, here I am:

Name: Kyumi
Strengths: Coming up with ideas for cards, and sometimes executing them in an archetype perfectly. Also, I play the game in a regular basis, so I know the OCG for most effects.

Weaknesses: I barely know the meta-game and as a result, my decks and archetypes tend to be lackluster and stupidly slow. I have never participated in a dueling tournament, but would live to someday. This is why I don't know the meta-game.

Mission Statement: To better myself at making all sorts of cards, generic or archetypal, so I can maybe get a job at Konami. (Unlikely, but what the hell...)
====

As for the archetypes I nominated, Most if then we're from the archetype game. The only one that wasn't was Attriwitch. But I Will get a link for that soon.

And I'm sorry about the queue thing. I just looked at the last queue update we had and voted accordingly.
"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."
My Archetypes:
The Users I look up to as a Mentor:
Goal:
99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators
  • 35,439 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

To be fair, I still don't know all of the current meta decks (I want to, but lack of time to run them and YGOPro is slow as shit with updates; coding is hard though, so...) Also I dislike Dueling Book because a few of the users are about as bad as certain problem users; oh hell, I think we got a few of the DB problem users here. 

But yeah, welcome to the AGM. Don't let us down.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users