Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Secret Santa was organized a while ago; if you didn't get a PM (probably because you didn't post your likes/dislikes soon enough), you aren't a part of it.

There are still the regular AGMGifts you can give out if you want, which Draconus mostly does but some other users do do occasionally. Just a regular christmas present in the form of one or more cards. Doesn't have to be AGM related at all, really.

Actually, if it doesn't bother you, I'd kinda like to (also, I just realised that you're the first person to ever give me a like on this forum)

Well, you had fantastic art to accompany your set. And an eldritch archetype? Yes, please! I love occult archetypes. See Fabled, Magical Musket, Archfiend, Spellbook, ect.

Will make a card for you in my thread.

I have a quick question. So, as we all know, Im not the best at making archetypes. I can come up with some intriguing designs, but I suck at executing them very well, and I tend to have cards that r either completely busted or completely worthless. I want to change that. My question is, would anyone be willing to do like a collaboration project with me to make an archetype that not only functions well, but also has interesting lore to them, and possibly artwork as well? Like I said, I would love to work with someone for a change to see if that can improve the balance betwixt the final cards.

I don't have an AGM project selected, and haven't made cards for a while outside of that AGMGift and a few singles, so I'd be happy to do a collaboration with you! I might not have that much free time each day, but I've got a decent selection of art, and want to get back into card making again. 

If you need any help, I can do final revision and cleanup as one last set of eyes analyzing how the cards fit together. Bit busy, so I can't get into another serious design project yet, but one final rundown is a huge part of my own process in design, and giving you that much is the absolute minimum we should be doing.

Quick reminder to @@R.Surraco- deadline for gifts is one second to midnight on New Year's Eve. I honestly hope you don't intend to keep me in suspense that long; you're the only one in the Secret Santa event not to set up your thread, and I'm the only one not to get their gift.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived