Mini-Uria/Trap Monster Support

WaffleCone

*Edit*: Added OPT clause (meant to have it to begin with) and fixed attribute to FIRE

A miniature "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames". Probably best used in a trap-monster deck.

C8M3lpc.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You must first Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 face-up Trap Card you control to the Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. You can activate this effect; Add 1 Continuous Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. This effect of "Uriah, Burning Ember" can only be used once per turn.

Everything seems fine until the part where you can freely tutor Continuous Trap Cards. This means the moment this touches down I can just dig up all the Continuous Traps in my Deck, conveniently discard them to max hand size, and give this card a wacky buff.

Or actually use some of the cards I dig up.

An OPT restriction would be appreciated, like the other mini-Sacred Beasts you made

Everything seems fine until the part where you can freely tutor Continuous Trap Cards. This means the moment this touches down I can just dig up all the Continuous Traps in my Deck, conveniently discard them to max hand size, and give this card a wacky buff.

Or actually use some of the cards I dig up.

An OPT restriction would be appreciated, like the other mini-Sacred Beasts you made

The card actually was supposed to have a hard OPT like the others, I must've forgot to write that in on this one in my sleep deprivation. Fixing that.

Archived