[Striker/Queen][Written] Performage Juggler Magician

Performage Juggler Magician

Level 7/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

2500/2000

1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Monster + 1 Beast-Type Monster

You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above monsters you control. (This is treated as Fusion Summon). During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can change this card's battle position; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, also, this card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the turn. During either player's turn: You can discard 1 card; change the Level of all monsters on the field to 1. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 of your banished "Performage" monster. You can only use each effect of "Performage Juggler Magician" once per turn.

A lovely collaboration brought to you by myself and Queen. Hopefully ya'll enjoy this. So, CnC?

Does the battle position lock mean things like Book of Moon/etc can't change it either? Or just manually?Also that Level 1 thing is sure to ruin pretty much any Synchro/Xyz deck. xD

Hmm, good question. I honestly don't know since I'm not very good with rulings. And the Level 1 thing benefits certain Decks, if you know what I mean. :3

Because like, some cards say that battle positions "... cannot be changed (except by card effect)..." so I was wondering if you intended it or not.

Also, I don't get it. Am I slow? Or do you mean like stuff that doesn't care like Pends that can just beatdown without Levels/Xyz/Synchroing, or do you mean like R1 spam?

Because like, some cards say that battle positions "... cannot be changed (except by card effect)..." so I was wondering if you intended it or not.

Also, I don't get it. Am I slow? Or do you mean like stuff that doesn't care like Pends that can just beatdown without Levels/Xyz/Synchroing, or do you mean like R1 spam?

Battle Position can be changed via stuff like BoM, but not manually. And yeah, R1 gets a huge benefit off this card in many ways

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, a Performage that is actually not cancerous! The Level 1 effect is annoying but there are ways to get around it even with a Synchro deck, so it's fine. The damage negation effect is a bit weak, but it's not that big of a problem. It's a floater boss, which would be not ok in my books, but since it's only for banished monsters it's kinda ok.

I'm curious, though. Why does it require a Beast-type monster, specifically? Is it based on the idea that it will be a fusion between a Performage and a Performapal?

Wow, a Performage that is actually not cancerous! The Level 1 effect is annoying but there are ways to get around it even with a Synchro deck, so it's fine. The damage negation effect is a bit weak, but it's not that big of a problem. It's a floater boss, which would be not ok in my books, but since it's only for banished monsters it's kinda ok.

I'm curious, though. Why does it require a Beast-type monster, specifically? Is it based on the idea that it will be a fusion between a Performage and a Performapal?

It's more of a way to allow it to be used in Piper/Rank 1 decks. The Level 1 effect should have helped give it away. Kinka-Byo + Piper = This. Also, creates an opportunity for Performage Piper. o.o

Hm, true. I'm a bit surprised by the L1 support since Performages right now are nothing but R4 support (and maybe some synchro support if you want), but I guess it's a nice change of pace. Still, I like the idea that it can technically be summoned with a Performage and a Performapal, it adds some anime flavor.

Archived