Brutal Battleroid the Armoured Behemoth

~~~~

[spoiler=Image]CnfMZVa.jpg

Brutal Battleroid the Armoured Behemoth
Machine/Effect EARTH Level 10 **********
3000 ATK 3000 DEF
Effect:
If this card is in your hand, while you control a Machine-Type monster(s): You can destroy all Machine-Type monsters on the field, then Special Summon this card, but its ATK and DEF become 550. You can only use this effect of "Brutal Battleroid the Armoured Behemoth" once per turn. If this card is Normal Summoned: Target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy them.

This is my first post in advanced. I recently read VCR CAT's guide on how to play trains. I made a Speedroid/Trains deck on DN and then made it again on Duel Portal, but with some new roid cards Tyretian made. I was very frustrated that I couldn't summon Expressroid with Revolving Switchyard, so I made another train roid to cheer myself up. I personally really dislike the art of Night Express Knight, so I made a card that meant I wouldn't have to rely on it so much. What do people think? Is this balanced? OCG fixes and any other constructive criticism would be very welcome.

EDIT: Updated effect and picture to accommodate other people's ideas on how to balance it. What do you think?

So, destroy 1 machine you control and summon a level 10 monster with 3000 ATK and DEF? Sorry, but that cost is too low. Perhaps you should increase it since this is basically an easier to summon Beelze. You may intent this for Rank 10 plays, but what's to stop players like me who want to summon indestructible monsters and also trigger out Kozmo monster effects easily because skill is for morons?

So, destroy 1 machine you control and summon a level 10 monster with 3000 ATK and DEF? Sorry, but that cost is too low. Perhaps you should increase it since this is basically an easier to summon Beelze. You may intent this for Rank 10 plays, but what's to stop players like me who want to summon indestructible monsters and also trigger out Kozmo monster effects easily because skill is for morons?

Ah yes I see your point. Do you have any suggestions on how to nerf it without losing that tanky feel? EDIT: Sorry reread your post properly and saw you suggested raising the cost. What do you think of making it EARTH Machines only? Something like: If this card is in your hand, while you control a monster and all monsters you control are EARTH Machine-Type monsters: etc

I'd rather you remove the "cannot be destroyed by card effects" clause altogether. It is completely unnecessary and unneeded for what is essentially another way to make Dora.

The other Maindeck Level 10 trains bypass Bottomless Trap Hole. I couldn't let be be affected by Bottomless without breaking the series. The thing I wanted to avoid was simply making it a material. Is there some way that I can have it be powerful in its own right but still easy to summon so it is usable as a material. Maybe it would gain the effect if normal summoned?

Archived