[card discussion] Can't figure out what kind of deck to make with these

I Hate Snatch Steal

I randomly remembered that I'd programmed the following cards into YGO pro, and now I don't know what to do with them...

Silvermage%20of%20Destruction_zpsymzsce3

If your opponent controls more monsters then you do, you can normal summon/set this card without tributing. If this card is summoned: youo can add 1 spell card from your deck to your hand that that destroys a card(s) when its activation resolves If you do not have a "Silvermage" monster with a different name on your side of the field or in your graveyard, you must have a "SIlvermage" monster in your hand to resolve this effect. You can only use this effect of "Silvermage of Destruction" once per turn

Silvermage%20of%20Summoning_zpskzgxblkf.

If your opponent controls more monsters then you do, you can normal summon/set this card without tributing. If this card is summoned: you can add 1 spell card from your deck to your hand that special summons a monster(s) when its activation resolve If you do not have a "Silvermage" monster with a different name on your side of the field or in your graveyard, you must hav a

Silvermage%20of%20Searching_zpspileepgs."SIlvermage" monster in your hand to resolve this effect. You can only use this effect of "Silvermage of Summoning" once per turn.

If your opponent controls more monsters then you do, you can normal summon/set this card without tributing. If this card is summoned: you can add 1 spell card from your deck to your hand that that adds a card(s) from your deck to your hand (including by drawing) when its activation resolves. If you do not have a "Silvermage" monster with a different name on your side of the field or in your graveyard, you must have a "SIlvermage" monster in your hand to resolve this effect. You can only use this effect of "Silvermage of Searching" once per turn.

Silver%20Overlay%20Art_zpsewkopbkd.png

If you control a "Silvermage" monster: Target 2 level 4 or 2 level 6 monsters in your Graveyard; Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using those 2 monsters as the xyz materials.

Note: unlike advanced heraldry art, you do not first special summon the materials before xyz summoning with them.

My pack with the silver mages can be downloaded here:

http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/19639/Releasing-some-cards-I-ve-made#post102356

Any ideas for how to use these are welcome

Archived