Níðhöggr

More Pokemon cards, hmm?

Alright, let's see what we have here.

Reshiram and Zekrom both require their stone forms to be Tributed for their initial summon, although nothing is stopping them from being revived via Darkness Metal, Call of the Haunted and so forth. That, and both have an Armades-esque effect, so opponent can't do much to stop them.

Zekrom is a double attacker, which can certainly make an impact during the course of the game.

Reshiram just deals out 2000 damage when it strikes; again, that can certainly add up over time. I'm going to assume the 2K LP burn happens once you attack.

Both of them indeed can end games on their own, which does fit them appropriately as mainstream/version legendaries.

-------

Dragonspiral Tower is a generic Dragon stat booster, BUT also functions like a Shinchu L for them (look up Shinchu on the Wikia if you don't know what this is), except with hand trap capacities. Also being searchable via Terraforming is a plus too.

Let's see here about the stones...

Dark Stone can retrieve Darkness Metal's "banish" requirement if it gets popped, and would work well in Chaos Dragons, given their nature.

Light Stone is a Darkness Metal on destruction, which I feel has more usage nowadays.

Keep in mind that this CAN revive itself from the Graveyard, which will make this pretty resilient until you draw Tower and Reshi.

----

Overall, I do like these.

Archived