[card discussion] Trying to think of combos/strategies for these cards

I Hate Snatch Steal

U6HkWNF.jpg

You can reveal 1 non-pendulum normal monster from your hand or banish 1 non-pendulum normal monster from your graveyard to target 1 face-up monster you control other then this card; send it to the Graveyard, also, after that, if it left the field by this effect, create and Special Summon 1 non-Fusion, non-synchro, non-ritual monster with the same attribute and up to 1 level different then the sent monster had when it was on the field. You can only use this effect of "Sorceress of Imaginative Creation" once per turn. During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand and if you do while your life points are 3000 or more, take 1000 damage.

wkkTfMA.jpg

Reveal 1 non-pendulum normal monster from your hand or banish 1 non-pendulum normal monster from your graveyard to target 1 face-up monster you control; send it to the Graveyard, also, after that, if it left the field by this effect, create and Special Summon 1 non-Fusion, non-synchro, non-ritual monster with the same attribute and up to 1 level different then the sent monster had when it was on the field. You can banish this card from your graveyard; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon/Set 1 monster. You can only use 1 "Angelic Muse's Summon" or "Angelic Muse's Summon" effect per turn and only once that turn.

For those who are confused about how these work. Lets say I control Sorceress of Creation and a level 7 DARK monster. I'd activate the effect, pay the cost, and target the level 7 DARK monster, it would be sent to the graveyard then a pop-up would appear and I'd type in the name of a card. If the name is of a valid card for this, in this case meaning if its a level 6,7, or 8 DARK non-fusion, non-ritual, non-synchro monster with no summoning restrictions* that card would be special summoned "out of no where" ala a token, but would leave the field like a normal card would. If its not a valid card I'd have to re-enter a name until I enter a valid card. (Naturally this requires a computer system like YGO pro to be viable).

*Monsters such as Dark Ruler Ha Des and The Creator which cannot be special summoned from a specfic place don't count as having summoning restictions for this

All suggestions are welcome

These cards aren't coded yet (I need to sleep before class tomorrow so I don't have time to code them atm), but since they require YGO pro's system to work I thought I'd post them here anyway.

Now they are, see my signature for details

Archived