Pokémon GO

Agro

Okay so wait what colors are each team? Cause back in the field test it was just yellow red and blue. In the FT, I was blue, and hopefully will be blue again. 

EDIT: gdi someone took my name. I'm gonna fight you, other Aez, and I will win. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so wait what colors are each team? Cause back in the field test it was just yellow red and blue. In the FT, I was blue, and hopefully will be blue again.

EDIT: gdi someone took my name. I'm gonna fight you, other Aez, and I will win.

Yeah, same colors: Red, Yellow and Blue. They each have different names though: Blue is Team Mystic, Red is Team Valor, Yellow is Team Instinct.

Just as a question for people that ave played this game more; when looking at the list of nearby Pokemon, does actually selecting one do anything? I haven't done a whole lot with it, so clarity would be nice.

From what I can tell, all selecting it does is make the number of steps to it show in the bottom right, which is nice "cause it makes it easier to figure out which direction to go.

If I ever get this game, I need to find a building where I can use my bicycle indoors in which to play it.

Don't think it works that way. From what I've gathered, it's based on GPS distance and average walking speed.

So when speaking to Business Insider, the CEO of Niantic Inc has said that the release of Pokémon GO in the UK and other European countries have been put on hold whilst the server issues are being sorted out.

Well it might be a good thing for them actually since they don't have to feel the frustration we did. The servers need to be fully prepared in order to give them a good experience without interruption.

For that matter, we don't get a lot of Pokestops in Maryland, but I did go to Six Flags yesterday and there were stops and gyms everywhere. Sadly I lacked the battery life and server connection while my cousin took 2 gyms, and almost got himself Scyther. Pretty bummed that day but it didn't stop the fun I had that day.

Well it might be a good thing for them actually since they don't have to feel the frustration we did. The servers need to be fully prepared in order to give them a good experience without interruption.

They probs weren't prepared for the influx of people downloading it as soon as.

Though we do feel frustration of NOT having it and watching everyone else post about it on fb, twitter etc.

Pidgeot is at a CP level where I can't power it up anymore... It's at like 525 or something.

But really though, a fully evolved 'mon of a common pokemon is the best simply because it's so easy to keep powering up.

'mon update:

Weedle evolved

Nidoran (F) evolved

One of my Eevee evolved into Flareon

Magikarp hatched

Poliwag hatched

Geodude hatched

Pidgey hatched (then released)

Caught:

Ratata

Nidorino

Paras