Pokémon GO

Agro

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mudkip's the only one I haven't seen yet.

I'm the same as Tim, I see a lot of Mudkips in my area, but not a single Torchic. I saw one Treecko near my apartment, but my phone sadly died before I could get it.

I said this earlier, but I'm really liking the new weather update; I feel like there's more variety to the Pokémon you can catch nowadays. 

Wow that's a hella bump.

I look forward to when I get a phone in January because I will play this for the first time. (besides using my cousin's phone a bit)

It's a fun time, though be warned it's a bit of a battery drainer. I usually play on my way going to and from work.

For me the weather system has been iffy, it's a solid idea and has caused some strong pokemon to appear when the bonus is active.  However I live in a pretty windy part of Canada so for the past coulee weeks the "Extreme Weather" warning has been on constantly, even in sunnier weather due to the 50+ km/hr winds that us locals are quite accustomed to. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Pokedex:

Kanto - 143

Johto - 95 (just missing Unown Smeargle, Heracross, Raikou, and Celebi)

Hoenn - 86

Shinies: 

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur

Magikarp

Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite

Mawile

Aron

The Community Days are fun. Spent a few hours yesterday with people and I caught 7 shiny Bulbasaurs. It's interesting to compare, some people got as many as 12, others only got 3. Seems more common than in the games, but still up to RNGesus to come through. I'd say if you haven't played in a while, those are good days to try it out again and there's one every month now.

Niantic have announced a new element of Pokémon GO coming on March 30th, special Research tasks. These are done through special bits of research through achieving various objectives such as spinning PokéStops, catching certain Pokémon etc. By doing this, you can earn various stamps. You can earn one stamp each day up to 7 stamps and you can then achive great rewards including Stardust, special items and may even give you the chance to meet Legendary Pokémon and eventually lead to Mew. There are two different kinds of research
Field Research: Spin PokéStops to gain objectives such as hunting down specific Pokémon, battling etc.
Special Reseach: Special requests by Professor Willow

Archived