Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokémon GO

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

Admiral Tim

Admiral Tim

The doctor is in...

• Advanced Members
  • 3,926 posts
    Last Visit Nov 06 2018 09:59 AM

For me the weather system has been iffy, it's a solid idea and has caused some strong pokemon to appear when the bonus is active.  However I live in a pretty windy part of Canada so for the past coulee weeks the "Extreme Weather" warning has been on constantly, even in sunnier weather due to the 50+ km/hr winds that us locals are quite accustomed to. 

My new Oath- I'm going to be really active in more sections, mainly videogames and clubs/organizations. Maybe i'll get back into Rp'ing. But I really need to get out of games to become a six star.

10/29/11 - Closing of the FTR

R.I.P. Monty/Monique. I will always remember you.
R.I.P. Darwin who left three paw-prints in our hearts forever
R.I.P. Oreo, the acrobatic hamster. 

slowking.gif s.png

Admiral Tim

Admiral Tim

The doctor is in...

• Advanced Members
  • 3,926 posts
    Last Visit Nov 06 2018 09:59 AM

Anyone here talking about the next gen 3 wave released?

My new Oath- I'm going to be really active in more sections, mainly videogames and clubs/organizations. Maybe i'll get back into Rp'ing. But I really need to get out of games to become a six star.

10/29/11 - Closing of the FTR

R.I.P. Monty/Monique. I will always remember you.
R.I.P. Darwin who left three paw-prints in our hearts forever
R.I.P. Oreo, the acrobatic hamster. 

slowking.gif s.png

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,506 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

I wasn't aware that more Gen 3 'mons were released tbph. I know one of them is a raid boss after checking Serebii.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Iron Fusion

Iron Fusion

HEART IRON

• Springtime Hero
  • 29,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Fusion

Pokedex:

Kanto - 143

Johto - 95 (just missing Unown Smeargle, Heracross, Raikou, and Celebi)

Hoenn - 86

Shinies: 

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur

Magikarp

Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite

Mawile

Aron

The Community Days are fun. Spent a few hours yesterday with people and I caught 7 shiny Bulbasaurs. It's interesting to compare, some people got as many as 12, others only got 3. Seems more common than in the games, but still up to RNGesus to come through. I'd say if you haven't played in a while, those are good days to try it out again and there's one every month now.

3bxRxYn.jpg

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,506 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

Niantic have announced a new element of Pokémon GO coming on March 30th, special Research tasks. These are done through special bits of research through achieving various objectives such as spinning PokéStops, catching certain Pokémon etc. By doing this, you can earn various stamps. You can earn one stamp each day up to 7 stamps and you can then achive great rewards including Stardust, special items and may even give you the chance to meet Legendary Pokémon and eventually lead to Mew. There are two different kinds of research
Field Research: Spin PokéStops to gain objectives such as hunting down specific Pokémon, battling etc.
Special Reseach: Special requests by Professor Willow

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users