Pokémon GO

Agro

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to find a Hitmonchan and Scyther at a friend's house under the sweltering heat for about half an hour, then came back home with nothing and at night I just happened to step outside at night and found and caught a Seadra with ease. He lived near an open community center field and it was mindless searching compared to just taking 10 steps outside my house, and this is disregarding the left-corner rule.

This 3 Step bug needs to be fixed ASAP.

The best way to catch Pokemon now is just to set a lure or two at a stop and go camping/fishing. It's indefinite what will come but strong and rare Pokes will appear. I got some high CP Doduo, Poliwag, and Staryu out of it. At one point my friend encountered a Blastoise cause of it before it disappeared.

team mystic owns almost everything in my city. i don't know how or why, but i am extremely glad, because it makes it incredibly easy to get money.

also, the card shops and hobby shops in my area give a 20% discount to you if your team owns the nearest gym. so not only do i save money on in game purchases (team mystic member), i save money on yugioh cards because my team owns all the nearby gyms. i love it.

\\

About that update....

to be... more than fair, apparently some of the recent server issues were caused by hackers. still doesn't excuse not fixing things, but the servers might not be as bad as they seem. something this big was bound to have people trying to break it. and i doubt even google has enough staff to keep out every single hacker trying to prove themselves/ that being said, above picture is definitely fitting for the glitches. i've frozen multiple times today, and i haven't even left my house. not cool.

to be... more than fair, apparently some of the recent server issues were caused by hackers. still doesn't excuse not fixing things, but the servers might not be as bad as they seem. something this big was bound to have people trying to break it. and i doubt even google has enough staff to keep out every single hacker trying to prove themselves/ that being said, above picture is definitely fitting for the glitches. i've frozen multiple times today, and i haven't even left my house. not cool.

Well the server issues are lightening up, but my main gripe is fixing the crashing errors and the 3 step bug. We're still getting a lack of communication from Niantic since we have no idea on their status. Whether they're focusing on other plans or are working on planned add-ons for GO or are just being lazy farts, it still doesn't help that we are left in the dark. I get they are working very hard getting the app going, but fans aren't really hanging in anymore.

Do I eveolve Eevee into Flareon ( which was my original plan ), Jolteon, or Vaporeon? I hatched Ponyta today with a CP of 242, and I have an Electebuzz with a CP of 253, and a Squirtle with a CP of 88. My Eevee is CP 103. I know what the sensible choice is, but I haven't seen any Ponyta before today, and I really like Flareon. Thoughts?

You should wait until you get a more powerful Eevee before getting Vaporeon. Stronger Eevees will end up having better CP and Vaporeon is a special case cause they're bulky and triple in CP compared to the rest. IMO pick Jolteon or Flareon for now since they would be more reliable to you for the time being.

Archived