Pokémon GO

Agro

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing the Mystic leader in the flesh, I'm fine with my choice, though the Instinct leader isn't too shabby either.

Spark seems like a fun dude to be a leader. Actually thinking about it, while Valor's leader looks coolest to me, I do like Spark...and the Instinct Logo is easily my favorite. Hmm. Instinct stands.

Valor wouldn't be bad though.

Spark seems like a fun dude to be a leader. Actually thinking about it, while Valor's leader looks coolest to me, I do like Spark...and the Instinct Logo is easily my favourite. Hmm. Instinct stands.

Valor wouldn't be bad though.

I think all of them look cool in their own right. Sparky defo looks like he has a fun personality though.

they got rid of the eevee name trick. my best eevee is now a damn jolteon!

They did? Did you try testing with more Eevees? Besides Jolteon is the best out of them if not for Vaporeon's bulkiness and meta status.

One thing I did notice was that dark green areas for forests/parks and trails/parking lots were removed from the game.

it happened twice recently. both times, my eevee was supposed to became a vaporeon, and both times, i ended up with a jolteon. the other people i played with today have told me the same story. maybe they just mixed up the names?

in other news. did a scumbag move today. hid behind a building as my teams gym was being taken down, and poached it back.

I forget if this was touched on already, but has anyone noticed that everyone and their mother seems to be using a Vaporeon? I just feel like it's the most common pokémon I see in people's teams with high CP.

It's because vapemaster is bulky as hell and the cp triples when it evolves from eevee

I forget if this was touched on already, but has anyone noticed that everyone and their mother seems to be using a Vaporeon? I just feel like it's the most common pokémon I see in people's teams with high CP.

i use jolteon and flareon to cover types, but vapes is more common overall due to the bulk and attack speed (seriously, water gun is OP against anything that doesn't resist it.)

Combat's the least of the game's worries. It's fundamentally just a pretty bad game. Very fun, of course, but I'd put that down to it being skinned as a Pokémon game rather than it actually being good.

I'd want to see them actually fix core gameplay before balancing.

Archived