Pokémon GO

Agro

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So where would I go if I wanted to try and capture....

Growlithe

Pikachu

Slowpoke

Koffing

Meowth

Scyther

Dratini

Gastly

Any tips?

I've had experience where Scyther appeared in woodland areas. Gastly can be found at nighttime up to sunrise; it's pretty rare anywhere else normal. Meowth is pretty uncommon but it shows up here and there with Koffing. Dratini and Slowpoke appear in water areas I believe; I caught a 300+ CP Slowpoke today cause of it. Not sure about Growlithe. 

There are rumors about how weather and location at specific places such as gas stations and cemeteries affect spwan rates but it's best to walk around and bet on luck something rare comes to you. The other way is just trying to get 5 mile eggs and hope to hatch those kinds of Pokemon.

I've been okay I guess. Level 11. Going around the city and seeing how far behind I am because I joined a few days later than most people was kinda weird.

The good news is that I've got a lot of strong Pokémon that aren't yet evolved but are about halfway to the requisite candy requirement (another Venonat, a Caterpie/Metapod, Another Pidgey/Pidgeotto, Another Eevee, Clefairy, Abra, Goldeen, Spearow, & Zubat)

13631456_10154231785923592_8611569397212

My favorite part about this game is how all the memes end up shitting on Team Valor.

Top 5 catches of the day:

Venomoth cp186

Fearow cp209

Tauros cp126

Tangela cp268

Eevee cp215

Had a Scyther break out of 5-6 balls before running away.

Evolved one of my Eevees into Jolteon.  And a Pidgeotto into Pidgeot.  

Also a ton of Rattatas and Pidgeys.  Did hit level 9 and got my Lucky Egg.  So that's good.

So I hit level 5 earlier, yet I haven't got the notification to join a team yet.

On another note, I did have a couple of instances where the game glitched, for example when I tried capturing a Drowzee, it broke out and I was stuck staring at its crotch for like a couple of minutes before I had to close the app and reopen it.

Archived