[AGM] Never-ending Town Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

I1wrsVb.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Never-ending Town" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can draw 1 card; if a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field, you can activate this effect when this card is destroyed by a card effect.

EcKP62M.jpg

LORE:While a "Never-Ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field, this card's effect cannot be negated. This card cannot be used for an Xyz Summon; this effect cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Never-ending Town" monster with a different name from your Graveyard.

67zsvOR.jpg

LORE:This card cannot be used for an Xyz Summon; this effect cannot be negated. While you control a face-up "Never-ending Town" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card leaves the field (except for a Synchro Summon): You can add 1 "Never-ending Town" monster with a different name from your Graveyard to your hand. You must control a face-up "Never-ending Town" Field Spell to activate this effect.

sFzZXLx.jpg

LORE:When this card is used as a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a "Never-ending Town" monster: You can draw 1 card. If you control a face-up "Never-ending Town" Field Spell, you can draw 2 cards instead.

77gbC2y.jpg

LORE:When this card is Special Summoned: You can pay 800 Life Points to target 1 card on the field; return that target to the respective owner's hand, also if this card was Special Summoned while a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell was face-up on the field, you can target an additional card in your opponent's hand; discard that target.

rLfpThZ.jpg

LORE:While a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field, this card's effect(s) cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up "Never-ending Town" monster you control; this card's Level becomes equal to that card's Level.

3W4ZEFi.jpg

LORE:While a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field, this card's effect(s) cannot be negated. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Never-ending Town" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

Eb9GrM8.jpg

LORE:"Never-ending Town" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. "Never-ending Town" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of Level/Rank 4 or lower monsters your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Never-ending Town" monster from your Deck; its effects are negated.

23YnAVT.jpg

LORE:"Never-ending Town" cards cannot be banished. "Never-ending Town" monsters on the field gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Never-Ending Town" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Show Trap Card]

BLdLO14.jpg

LORE:While this card is face-up on the field: This card is treated as a Field Spell. When a "Never-ending Town" monster is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You gain Life Points equal to its original ATK. When a "Never-ending Town" monster is banished or shuffled into your Deck: You can return 1 card on the field into the respective owner's hand or discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

[spoiler=Show Synchro Monsters]

PvNELuP.jpg

LORE:1 "Never-ending Town" Tuner monster + 1 LIGHT monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can shuffle up to 3 of your banished "Never-ending Town" cards into your Deck. Your opponent takes no Battle Damage while this card is face-up on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Never-ending Town" monster from your Graveyard; if you control a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell, can Special Summon 1 "Never-ending Town" monster from your Deck instead.

PZfhnRV.jpg

LORE:1 "Never-ending Town" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can shuffle up to 2 of your banished "Never-ending Town" cards into your Deck. While your opponent has no cards in their hand, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. While a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field: This card's original ATK and DEF are halved.

9ux0sBA.jpg

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can shuffle up to 2 of your banished "Never-ending Town" cards into your Deck. While you have 6 or more cards in your hand: This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects. While a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field: This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

SY4XLIh.jpg

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can shuffle up to 2 of your banished "Never-ending Town" cards into your Deck. While your opponent has no cards in their hand: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While a "Never-ending Town" Field Spell is face-up on the field: Your opponent's monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects.

• 10 months later...

Since nobody has reviewed this yet I'll be the first.

Never-Ending Town Loner: I love the searching ability especially if it gets Destroyed by a card effect plus it brings out the Field Spell itself so that's pretty good. (Plus you get a free draw yay.)

Never-Ending Town Couple: Now this effect is the most favorite in my opinion, sure I can Xyz Summon using this but the two good parts about this card is its effects cannot be negated. It's unaffected by solemn that's one, and two I love the Special Summoning of this card in case anybody has a Dead hand.

Never-Ending Town Student: this card I find amazing to begin with because not only it Searches in the Graveyard, but to Special Summon from your hand as well If I were to test it out I think I might run 2 of these just in case.

Never-Ending Town Lass: Yay more free draws (anyway) I don't have a problem with this card so that's good for when anybody who is testing this archtype doesn't have anything to work with.

Never-Ending Town Tradition: Now this card right here I can use for Emergency Teleport even though I have to pay 800 to return a card to the owners hand, but to discard a card? I can run at least two.

Never-Ending Town Engineer: The Normal Summon is not bad at all even though a card has to be discarded (I don't have a problem when it comes to discarding from your opponents hand.) The Special Summon I can deal with if Lass is on the Field.

Never-Ending Town Boys: Now this card I can run 3 of these without hesitation because of excellent consistency.

Onto the next one (Spell cards)

The Never-Ending Town: these I can definitely work with in my opinion, beside Searching it with Terraforming, I can use this card as a Shield to block any Xyz Monster from targeting any "Never-Ending Town" monsters from being destroyed by card effects. (Take that noble knights, or Blue Eyes Lol.) Even when this card gets destroyed, I can still summon 1 "Never-Ending Town" monster from the Graveyard to protect my life points.

Never-Ending Town Subway: this card I love to work with, but cannot go against. I can go against it because of the quote "Never-Ending Town monsters cannot be banished" unless if it's galaxy Cyclone, but otherwise than that I love the Summoning method even though I have to pay 800 of course.

(Traps)

Never-Ending Playground: this card is very good I don't have to use solemn wishes anymore, and the random cards is good too.

ED (Extra Deck)

Traveller It's effects are good in combination with Psychic Lifetrancer, and Summon a "Never-Ending Town" when it destroys a monster, but the opponent takes no battle damage that's the bad part about this card. Biker same thing I can use for Lifetrancer, but this card can be useful if battling an infernity archtype. Vigilante I might run 1 or 2 of these because the effects not only you have to hold 6 cards (unless I use this card for activating reasoning), but I can't attack the opponent directly unless I destroy Never-Ending Town itself. Maid there is some ups and down with this card. The upside is when the opponent doesn't have any cards in their hand this card has a good advantage against both infernitys and Celtic Guard Archetypes. The downside is the monsters on the opponents field cannot be destroyed by card effects so Rageki would be out of the question.

So overall due to the artwork, and the effects to suit the theme I'd give it a 7/10 I would at least try these archetypes out.

You do realize this thread has been dead for the past 11 months (give/take a couple days), right?

While the review is fine, posting in something that's been inactive since mid-2015 isn't. If a thread has no replies for 14 or more days, do not post in it unless you are the thread creator and have made changes.

---

LOCK

Archived