反逆の影の下 ● A Flag of Rebellion! [ Interest Check ]

Lunar Origins

RaoeHTK.png

Under the Shadow of Treason ● A Flag of Rebellion!

iU8EggM.png

You had lived under their tyranny long enough.

Gathering your closest friends under the flag of your country, you set out to conquer your homeland in the name of freedom, eradicating those who enslaved you and your people; after a long and arduous journey, losing friends, family, and loves alike, you've finally done it.  You've gotten your freedom.

However, the price of freedom is dire indeed.

You have angered the country that had occupied your lands - Irisa - and threats of all-out war are being delivered to your very doorstep.  After taking so many casualties in reclaiming your home, talk of surrendering your recent autonomy is becoming a popular topic amongst your people.  After all, they did offer to let you live if you went along with it.

You'll have none of that.

In this roleplay, you'll rally your own people against he armies of Irisa and finally free yourselves from slavery once and for all.  A wondrous world; a high fantasy setting; dynasty warrior-esque combat, where you go head to head with your comrades against entire armies; a diverse class creation system; legendary weapons and continents to conquer!

Freedom is just out of your grasp, and with it, the opportunity for so much more.

Will you seize the moment?

iU8EggM.png

This is only an interest check.  This roleplay isn't going up for a very long while, but I had the idea and it just seemed like so much fun.  I wanted to check and see if it resonated with anyone else so that I could continue further development in my spare time over the next month or two.

To answer any questions:  the oppressed people were elves, with humans being the race that hailed from Irisa.  There are other races that were citizens of [insert country name here], but the bulk of the population are elves.

Archived