Custom Archetype: Attribusinners

HikariDarkness

Hope I actually get comments this time. Thought about this one day on the bus n decided to actually develop it. Name is Attribute + Sinner. Idk about Attriburden for the spells but it sounded good at the time. Might come up with some traps. Tell me what you think. They might be broken or not. Not sure. None of the art is mine, all looked up on Google. Comment the references if you know them.

zRvKEKK.jpg

qLNNoJI.jpg-->ldiF6fg.jpg

v8jrzS4.jpg

2t4M4OD.jpg

3K66WI8.jpg

r64oOic.jpg

XMquC8a.jpg

gUynBjv.jpg

w6V9G45.jpg-->DWTgehz.jpg

yiTnNq2.jpg

y2elNIR.jpg

kDMCLg8.jpg

Three things:
1: There are some major OCG (Official Card Grammar) errors, and Sloth ends up not making any sense (the turn it is summoned, during your opponent's main phase 1? What if I summoned it during my turn?), for Gluttony, I assume you mean 'Once while this card is on the field' rather than 'While this card is on the field... once', and for Evil's Return, the Hard OPT is not written properly. (Here's an example: You can only use 1 "Shaddoll Dragon" effect per turn, and only once that turn)

2: Gluttony is broken as hell! It's literally a themed Snatch Steal, and even adapts the snatched monster to an XYZ summon! It needs to be nerfed, because with an effect like that, everyone and their mother (even those who aren't playing this deck) will be maindecking 2-3 copies.

3: They look pretty good, but not broken enough to be hit worthy, and are also fairly original, although XYZ is the bane of originality D=.

I guess I'll give it a 7/10 for now.

Three things:

1: There are some major OCG (Official Card Grammar) errors, and Sloth ends up not making any sense (the turn it is summoned, during your opponent's main phase 1? What if I summoned it during my turn?), for Gluttony, I assume you mean 'Once while this card is on the field' rather than 'While this card is on the field... once', and for Evil's Return, the Hard OPT is not written properly. (Here's an example: You can only use 1 "Shaddoll Dragon" effect per turn, and only once that turn)

2: Gluttony is broken as hell! It's literally a themed Snatch Steal, and even adapts the snatched monster to an XYZ summon! It needs to be nerfed, because with an effect like that, everyone and their mother (even those who aren't playing this deck) will be maindecking 2-3 copies.

3: They look pretty good, but not broken enough to be hit worthy, and are also fairly original, although XYZ is the bane of originality D=.

I guess I'll give it a 7/10 for now.

1. "During the turn this card is summoned, your opponent cannot activate S/T Cards in MP1. Main Phase 1 is either turn. It doesn't say your opponent's main phase 1. In other words, no spells n traps activated during that phase. I had it as a Cold Wave eff b4 but changed it when I realized.

Yea, I tried the best I could to use the same grammar but I didn't want the text to be too long to not be able to read.

2. Gluttony's eff is pretty broken. I think I might change the summon eff b/c that makes the 2nd eff broken. I realized that b4 but I thought I had changed it. Guess I forgot. Though I wanted this deck to be able to work w/o Wrath's effect.

• 1 month later...

Archived