Cutie Mascot (Hello Kitty and Friends)

Lee Cheng Men

Right now, there are only 2 Cutie Mascots, but I have concerns about Purin being able to SS any Cutie Mascot from the Deck (either itself or My Melody).

There aren't any others, so it's supposedly fine, though this will change depending on the other stuff that comes around.

My Melody revives stuff, so suppose there's that.

You don't need to mention "face-up monsters"; it's pretty much implied that monsters have to be face-up to attack in the first place.

Given that Purin, Pochacco and My Melody are SS-enablers, I'm not comfortable with Hello Kitty being a Castel/Volcasaurus rolled into one upon summoning.

Bouncing is fine, but the burn isn't. Might also want to make it a hard OPT.

Cinnamoroll draws 2 cards if it's SSed with another Cutie Mascot on the field.

Again, might want to make it a hard OPT effect, especially given the enablers (and cut the draw).

I'm not really fond of Pochacco being an insta-Level 8 from the hand or Deck, but it's hard OPT so I suppose that keeps him under control.

Cutie Mascot Gift is a +1 in terms of advantage; you shuffle a used Cutie Mascot into the Deck, but you can still SS them with Pochacco and stuff.

Make this one an OPT effect or change it.

Whoa whoa whoa. You are throwing "Draw 2 cards" around way too freely. 

Change Cinamaroll so she has to discard as an additional cost so she's only a +1.

Change the spell so you add 1 cutie mascot card from deck and/or graveyard to your hand instead of drawing 2.

Given that Purin, Pochacco and My Melody are SS-enablers, I'm not comfortable with Hello Kitty being a Castel/Volcasaurus rolled into one upon summoning.

Bouncing is fine, but the burn isn't. Might also want to make it a hard OPT.

Cinnamoroll draws 2 cards if it's SSed with another Cutie Mascot on the field.

Again, might want to make it a hard OPT effect, especially given the enablers (and cut the draw).

I'm not really fond of Pochacco being an insta-Level 8 from the hand or Deck, but it's hard OPT so I suppose that keeps him under control.

Cutie Mascot Gift is a +1 in terms of advantage; you shuffle a used Cutie Mascot into the Deck, but you can still SS them with Pochacco and stuff.

Make this one an OPT effect or change it.

Changed few of the Cutie Mascot cards

- Pochacco: becomes ATK booster and a guard for cutie mascots

- Hello Kitty: You're right! The burn effect makes the adorable hello kitty too evil. So I changed the burn effect to LP gaining effect.

- Cinamoroll: I change her (no I mean his) draw effect with a cost of cutie mascot in the hand.

- Cutie Mascot Gift: changed from a draw power card to a card searcher.

Archived