~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of couuuurse~!

But remember! That wasn't the performer's true... OR optimized deck! I'd suggest coming at me with all you've got if you want to make a dent!

I'll be glad to face you. I can't claim to be the worlds best batteryman user, but it'd be unwise to underestimate me.

Same here. Honestly, my unofficial monster duels were a ton of fun, and I want to either make Tsumugi's Alien Deck a true force to be reckoned with, or maybe branch out into Dinomists.

I know you didn't get to show off your best cards during our game, so if you ever want to test a new deck i'd be glad to help.

Man, this year's Masquerade had, and I probably sound like a broken record at this point, a great roster. So many nostalgic and personal favorite characters this year.

...I think I already know who I might be next year. But no, it won't be anyone from this year. :3

Hopefully we still have the event in 2016.

I should've awarded Black and Neph their points for monster duels at this point.

Thanks to all of you for participating, even though there was a change of plans at the beginning due to circumstances beyond one's control.

If you have any suggestions for next year, just note them in the reveal thread.

----

Again though, PM me for your member group Cow.

(Whenever you're ready)

Archived