No Sleep - High Dreams

Arimetal

"I was bored and I thought we could be philosophical and crap..." -NG XOXO

[spoiler=Wtf is this?]

This is a place to discuss opinions on life and s*** like that.

E.g.

- I believe you should follow the Bible! God is always right! (can't believe I just wrote that)

- Are humans greedy by nature? Why? Is it because (insert long post)

- As people we grow further and further distant with our land and (wow some of these examples are cheasy AF!)

I encourage people to be all out in there opinions.

This Club is based around the idea of thoughts on life in general for people around the world. You know... Those simple thoughts you have in the shower. Or when you can't fall asleep. This is a place to share them.

[spoiler=Why should I join?]

Why not? Always good to get stuff off your chest right? I'm not gonna hold you against your will to post. There are some very intelligent people here as it is easy to tell (some morons too but whatevs) and in the short while I've been here, only General seems to be a place where people talk seriously. (You could say the card discussion section too... But I've seen some of your posts. Come on)

[spoiler=Rules]

The following rules were stolen from AIX' (and Night's) club because I didn't feel the need to type s*** that was already common sense.

• All YCM Rules apply and they can be found here: http://forum.yugiohc...e-rules-of-ycm/. You should have read them anyway when you joined this forum.

• Do not flame, insult, belittle or otherwise be disrespectful to fellow members, even if you do not agree with what they are saying or their opinions. Everyone has the right to speak their mind here and display their creativity.

• No trolling or spamming with the intent of filling this thread with useless posts.

• I have the right to add and/or modify these rules and you must follow them.

• Use common sense. This is perhaps the most important rule as it covers more or less everything above. You should know if what you are doing is wrong.

• Don't be a f***ing idiot.

Last one's Night's (I like it so I kept it)

[spoiler=Apps]

Username

"Sign me up!"

(that's literally all... Not much else is needed)

[spoiler=Members]

(There will be no set number of members unless a mod requires it later on)

-(Me of course)

-Catman25

-Uncle Thar

-(Sexulize Everything person that should give me a name to write)

-Leafeon

-LordCowCow

-Azure Wolf

-Gadgiltron

-Zftn Onen

-SkyGreen

-Aix-kun-san-senpai-sensei-sama-ue

-ihop

-Kyng

-Garland Chaos

-EndUser

I dont expect much response in terms of apps but it would be nice to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Aix-kun-san-senpai-sensei-sama-ue

Sign me up!

So, how do you all live your lives? How do you think you should live your life? Do you work towards some goal? Do you get by day to day finding happiness in your hobbies? Do you do drugs?

Sign me up!

So, how do you all live your lives? How do you think you should live your life? Do you work towards some goal? Do you get by day to day finding happiness in your hobbies? Do you do drugs?

You're cute.

Anyway. I live my life day to day. I have some goals but I don't focus on them. It might be part the anxiety but I just find it more fulfilling to live life one step at a time. Taking and enjoying things as they come.

That last part seems weird with the rest but no XD

Am I proving my own theory here?

SkyGreen

Sign me up!

Sign me up!

Both accepted

I live my life by sets of morals and fixed responses for society, going with the flow to have fun to the best of my life. I think I'm living my life the best I can. I want to stay alive and not to fall into the cesspool of bullshit that I've seen so many others fall into. I find ways to keep myself entertained, I switch it up every once in a while but its usually the same sheet. I do drugs, yeah, not going into detail on the drugs I am on, cuz that's personal sheet I don't need to be posting on the world wide web.

You're cute.

Anyway. I live my life day to day. I have some goals but I don't focus on them. It might be part the anxiety but I just find it more fulfilling to live life one step at a time. Taking and enjoying things as they come.

That last part seems weird with the rest but no XD

Am I proving my own theory here?

You kinda ARE proving it, but no one was really disagreeing in the first place lol

Archived