Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

No Sleep - High Dreams

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

EndUser

EndUser

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 725 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:28 PM
  • Discord:EndUser

I don't think so. I honestly think they should be arrested. They can have their campaigns, they can hang fliers, but I need to get to school/work. So they don't need to disrupt me or anyone elses day in such a way. There are better ways to do it, blocking my car, makes me want to not listen to what you have to say, what.so.ever.

This pretty much. However, we (each one of us) tend to know things from the Media, our work or people and surroundings close to us. Not that we only learn from them, but the infuence is stronger from them.

Protesting so openly gives us the idea of a group or very unsatisfied people from something, hence learning that something is not right. It may interest us, it may not. This is all to it; everything else is just a nuisance to everybody else except the in-problem people.

"Ok, I realise that something's wrong. It interests me/I wanna join/I don't see what's the problem/you don't let me work!" etc.

Probably the true meaning of friendship

Other Spoilers

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• Topic Starter
  • CHAZZ IT UP
  • 743 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:45 PM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571
  • Spouse:Dae and Darj
So, new subject.

Where is the line on incest?

E.g. 3rd cousins/Step-Siblings/Twins/etc.

And what causes it? Like, other than lust for the other person, why are people drawn towards family members?

How does the "It isn't just lust" argument rub off for you?

If you have any interesting input, feel free to add.

(I'm asking cuz there was a case recently in my home town where apparently a boy impregnated his cousin)

Rep Card by Jay, a friend I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Thar

Thar

Aspiring Engineer

• Button Masher

• 12,104 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

Where is the line on incest?

4th cousins.

And what causes it? Like, other than lust for the other person, why are people drawn towards family members?

Cause they're either extremely attractive or extremely close, usually the latter because it has to be mutual to actually happen, otherwise you're just creepy.

How does the "It isn't just lust" argument rub off for you?

Lust is only a sexual desire, so any personal connections that aren't related to sex is out of the question.

LimitedBiodegradableLadybug-size_restric

Catman25

Catman25

Dig Beak

• Legendary Members
  • 12,051 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:54 PM
  • Spouse:Dae

We just covered inbreeding in Genetics class, with each distant generation, inbreeding coefficient decreases by a factor of two; basically, offspring are at risk for more stuff, it's just a matter of what percentage you think is low enough to take that risk, and in regards to that, I can't offer an opinion

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the concept of having those types of feelings for someone closely related to you, it's just when you get down to the genetics, you can potentially put other people at risk

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Merry Neomas!

• Moderators
  • 11,822 posts
    Last Visit 37 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

You can't choose who you love, but you can choose not to act on it. Imo it's not inherently wrong but it's also risky.

8PBUpdp.gif

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• Topic Starter
  • CHAZZ IT UP
  • 743 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:45 PM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571
  • Spouse:Dae and Darj

I'm a terrible at this Club thing

Discuss the Cup thing and why Starbucks hates Jesus (or not) 

Rep Card by Jay, a friend I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Catman25

Catman25

Dig Beak

• Legendary Members
  • 12,051 posts

I don't actually know any of the details, sounds like people are just too oversensitive. There were no complaints about the original cups and how Starbucks loved Jesus back then were there?

Christmas Costume

Christmas Costume

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,741 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:15 PM
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman and Ember (Not Really)

Actually, the complaints are for the lack of Christmas on the cups.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png
41682d2aec304c206d5c0d9ca3a4bd12.png

Catman25

Catman25

Dig Beak

• Legendary Members
  • 12,051 posts

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Were there complaints when they first put the Christmas stuff on the cups (like last year)? Probably not. Whether that says something about the type of people on each side, I'm not explicitly saying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users