Flameadore - Update 10/03 A FIRE Fairy Ritual card preview Archetype

razzy

Just kind of a small preview to get things going. Any criticism is always welcomed. The only thing I ask is if a card doesn't appear to combo with any part of the deck, just wait because there are a few more cards coming up. Or maybe if you ask nicely I'll put it in the next run.

[spoiler=Ritual monsters]
j9LFctZ.jpg
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Flameadore" Spell/Trap card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Ritual monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. Your opponent cannot banish cards. During your Standby Phase: You can target one of your banished FIRE Fairy-Type monsters; place that target on the bottom of the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Flameadore Assailant" once per turn.

FrkZ5Tm.jpg
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Flameadore" Spell/Trap card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Ritual monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. During either player's turn, when a card or effect that targets a card(s) on the field is activated: You can destroy 1 "Flameadore" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. While this card is on the field, it is unaffected by cards that do no target it.  

YvAoIPI.jpg
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Flameadore" Spell/Trap card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Ritual monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. Your opponent cannot target other face-up "Flameadore" monsters for attacks, except this one. At the end of Damage Calculation, any monster that battled this card has it's ATK/DEF become 0, also it's effects are negated. If this card in your possession is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can take 1 "Flamedore" card from your Deck, then you can either Special Summon it (if possible), or add the card to your hand.

NZXCTH3.jpg
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Flameadore" Spell/Trap card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Ritual monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. If this card battle an opponent's monster: You can destroy 1 other FIRE monster you control or in your hand; this card gain 1000 ATK during that Damage Calculation only. Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Cy6GNaX.jpg
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Flameadore" Spell/Trap card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Ritual monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. "Demi-Flameadore" monsters you control, except "Demi-Flameadore Tyrant" cannot be destroy destroyed by your opponent's card effects. This card gains 100 ATK for each FIRE monster on the field. If this card in your possession leaves the field by an opponent's card (including being destroyed by battle) or if this card in your possession is destroyed: You can activate this effect; banish all monsters on the field or banish all Spell/Traps on the field. You can only summon "Demi-Flameadore Tyrant" once per turn.

[spoiler=Ritual Info]
Well there is it the preview of Ritual monsters. As you can tell they seem powerful but can only be Ritual Summoned by Spells...and what's this it hints at a trap that can Ritual them as well.

[spoiler=Monsters]
xGWQKdg.jpg
You can only activate each of the following effects of "Flamadore Sol" once per turn.
* You can discard this card; add 1 "Flameadore" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
* If this card is banished: You can add "Flamadore" Trap card from your Deck to your hand, also after that, if this card was banished during your opponent's turn, you can shuffle 3 of your banished "Flamadore" Spell/Trap cards into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.
D7za3Wm.jpg
You can only use each effect of "Flamairy Paragon" once per turn.
* If this card from your hand or face-up from your side of the field: You can send 1 "Flamairy Prodigy" from your hand, Deck, or side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Flamary" monster from your Deck, except a "Demi-Flamairy" monsters.
* If this card is banished: All FIRE-Type monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK, also if this card is banished during your opponent's turn, you can target 3 of your banished "Flamairy" cards; shuffle any of those targets into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.

H6fCSzL.jpg

You can only use each effect of "Flameadore Nympyro" once per turn.
* You can discard this card; add 1 "Flameadore" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Flameadore Nympyro".
* If this card is banished: You can target 1 Level 5 or lower monster your opponent controls, also Special Summon this banished card; take control of that target (if any) until the end of your next turn. That monster cannot attack, also its effects are negated and it becomes FIRE Fire-Type.

lVb2Epv.jpg
You can only use each effect of "Flameador Archorest" once per turn.
* When this card is Normal Summoned or destroyed by card effect: You can add 1 "Flameador" monster, except "Flamairy Archorest", from your Deck to your hand.
* If this card is banished: Special Summon this banish card, also, if this card was banished during your opponent's turn, you can add 1 of your banished "Flameador" Spell/Trap cards to your hand.

And the one everyone's been waiting for..the one...the only...Full Tribut...well in this case destruction requirement!

HIwVyol.jpg
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Flameadore" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can activate this effect; as long this is card is in your Graveyard, you opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck until the end of their next.

[spoiler=Spells Traps]
jlqEVMX.jpg
When this card is activated: You can add 1 FIRE Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. The first time each turn when a "Flameadore" card or effect activated on your side of the field it cannot be negated. Once during your opponent's turn, if you control no monsters: You can target any number of your banished "Flameadore " cards; shuffle them into the Deck, then, discard an equal number of cards shuffled in (min. 1), also after that, draw an equal number of cards you discarded. (This is a quick effect.) If this card on the field is destroyed by card effect or banished: You can add 1 "Flameadore" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Flameadore Feu Palais".

1vuTeJL.jpg
When your opponent chains a card or effect in response to the activation or effect of a "Flameadore" card or targets a "Flamairy" card(s) you control: Banish 1 "Flameadore" card your hand; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can add 1 "Flameadore" card of that type (monster, spell, or trap), except "Flameadore Barrier" to your hand.

zvFygi6.jpg
If this face-up card on the field is banished: You can add 1 "Flameador" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Flameador Eruption" once per turn.
* If an opponent's monster attacks a "Flameador" monster you control, at the end of Damage Step: Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in either player's Graveyard.
* During of your Main Phases: Banish 1 card from either player's Graveyard, or 1 face-up card you control.

AzodkIM.jpg
This card can be used to Special Summon any "Demi-Flamedore" Ritual Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon.) Destroy FIRE Fairy-Type monsters from your hand or side of the field field, then, Ritual Summon 1 "Demi-Flameadore" monster from your hand or Graveyard whose Level equals the Level of the destroyed monsters. You can only activate 1 "Flameadore Resumption" per turn. If the equipped monster would leave the field, and all monsters used for its summon are in your Graveyard: You can banish all of them from the Graveyard instead. If this card on the field is banished: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

42X99Wx.jpg
Ritual Summon 1 "Flameador" monster from your hand or Graveyard, by destroying FIRE monsters face-up from your side of the field or in your hand whose combined Levels equal exactly the monster being Ritual Summoned. You can only use this effect of "Flameador Summoning Circle" per turn. If a "Flameador" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by card effect, you can banish this card and one "Flameador" monster from your Graveyard, instead of destroying 1 of those monsters.

Thanks for the input I'll take them into consideration and update them. What part of Phoenodigy do you think is too powerful? The whole thing? I personally don't feel the effect of making any monster it battles loose its effects and ATK/DEF since if you do it during your turn, you will be taking a bit of damage (atk is only 300) plus your opponent can see it coming and have a chance to respond. On the other side making your opponent attack it has almost the same purpose since they know what will happen when they attack it. The other effect of grabbing something from grave I do agree with, but didn't want to make it really worthless at the same time. Maybe just add it to hand, except a copy of itself?

I kind of wanted Prodigy to be the "Trump" card in the set. Maybe making its full ritual effect being usable only once per turn? Other than that how do you feel about it preventing Special Summoning? I tried to  make it a balanced "Djinn". By this I mean it has to remain in Graveyard for its effect to stay in effect also it only prevents summoning from the Extra Deck, and only for 1 turn.

I will go ahead and tweak some of the things and post more of the archetype over the weekend. Thanks!

Prodigy is losing 1 missing a 'turn' at the end.

I like the idea behind the monsters transitioning stuff from the field to the grave to banished to hand (don't we all). Anyways, about Phoenodigy, I believe it is due to the fact that it has decent DEF, a strong effect that hurts your opponent when they try to attack into it as well as a search effect on top of providing protection for your other monsters. It's not inherently too strong, but for a level 3 which can be brought out really, really easily, can be a little bonkers. I'd say something like 5/6 can work, letting you get it out reasonably quickly while not making it an easy 1 of almost any monster tribute.

Sorry for the double post. Just wanted to to let everyone know I reformatted the spoiler tags and still continue with this archetype. However this is only depending if people show interest in it. I realize reading 20+ card at once can be a job but you don't have to. All I ask is to look over the first couple to see how the archetype works. And if you like what you see either comment and let me know who click the like bottom. Also if you can see anything please  comment and let me know what you'd like to see! :)

Archived