Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Jirachi dropped a small bomb about Meloetta and I time skipped y'all to the city. Where a crowd is gathering around you all.

Showdown: The fires are starting to get weaker. I had Scarlet take the Core Enforcer because it seemed that was the intention, but now there's a Thousand Arrows heading for both of you.

Mac: You're near Ogren now. Will make the map later, maybe in next post when you all are at the actual city. Seemed you were ready for a time skip

NND: And Dora...rather vaguely tells you more about herself. Woo sharing is caring.

Alola: Again, gotta let me know when you want to be pushed ahead, atm liking the interactions, personally. Try and at least give an idea where on the map you'd all be during your posts. Remember I'm letting you move at your own pace at least up until you hit the crossroads.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: You're now in Ogren proper. Feel free to explore about and decide what you want to do there. But first...Answer must thee / the question of these old ladies three.

NND: So yeah skipping ahead a day, but feel free to wrap up talking, and then...an attack!

Skrelp (6), level 20

Sharpedo (2), level 30

Dragalge (1), level 40

However the Dragalge isn't in the bubble.

And yes it's big enough to fit. It seems to have grown, in face....yes I'm being lazy sue me.

Alola: Ohey its you. So yeah y'all have advanced a lot of days if you want any convos in there feel free but yeah, decide what you want to do about this rain and this cave.

Showdown: Zygarde is strangling Veronica and attacking Scarlet still, but seems a bit more hesitant and in a state of confusion on multiple levels due to Taiga.

Karaoke: ENTER THE NINJA. So yeah, Kayla is there, crowd getting more unruly. How shall this go I wonder...

Also all non-combat teams can post multiple times in a round here.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: So Zygarde seems slightly less aggressive than before but she seems intent that someone started this fire. Which is starting to die down but still not quite there.

Mac: Mac is tramautized. Also go ahead and go to the food place. There will be a lot of benches to sit in and the walls are made of stones stacked on top of each other. Several Gijinka will be going around spooning soup into bowls.

NND: So...I'm gonna give y'all some more freedom with this fight. As in you can plan out more of the attacks from both you and the enemy. Just as long as you don't go overboard. So I'll give the full information. (Also forgot to include in post but both Denku and Brooke took a bit of rough skin damage)

Sharpedo (Male): Level 30, Rough Skin, Bite, Aqua Jet, Screech, Swagger, Scary Face. 75% HP

Sharpedo (Female): Same as above. 15% HP

Skrelp(6): Level 20, Poison Touch. Smokescreen, Feint Attack, Bubble, Acid, Camouflage. 60% HP

Alola: Heeeey it's a welcoming party!

Basically if someone is on "Watch" then they'd notice it otherwise first to "wake up" would notice. Either way it'd be whoever posts first.

Karaoke: And there we go, finally at the destination. For a note, Jirachi still seems slightly worried about using her power for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: The flames are going down but Zygarde still seems angry and convinced that whoever started this is near and has to pay.

Alola: And now, like with NND, I will give the enemy stats. Feel free to play with the enemies as long as you don't go too far with what you do and don't make it out to be child's play.

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo.

Sableye(3) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray.

Stuntank, level 40, Poison Gas, Fury Swipes, Acid Spray, Night Slash, Venom Drench

Karaoke: So...that happened. Just...continue interactions I suppose.

Mac: Wooo NPCs, carry on with doing whatcha want, interact, don't, eat, don't, fall in the swamp, whatever.

NND: A refresher, plus an extra.

Sharpedo (Male): Level 30, Rough Skin, Bite, Aqua Jet, Screech, Swagger, Scary Face. 30% HP

Skrelp(6): Level 20, Poison Touch. Smokescreen, Feint Attack, Bubble, Acid, Camouflage. 40% HP

Dragalge: Level 40, Adaptability. Twister, Poison Tail, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Hydro Pump.

Again, feel free to add more of the enemy's actions. The Dragalge for now will stay outside the bubble and the Carvahna aren't close enough to do anything yet.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: The Poison Gas will now be threatening to envelop each of the group.

Also again, you are allowed to some extent control the enemies here.

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo. 67% HP

Sableye(2) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 70% HP

Sableye(1) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 15% HP

Stuntank, level 40, Poison Gas, Fury Swipes, Acid Spray, Night Slash, Venom Drench

Mac: Sorry if it seems slow right now, trying to gauge how to pace things.

NND: Gonna say again, control some of the enemies if you desire. To an extent.

Sharpedo (Male): Level 30, Rough Skin, Bite, Aqua Jet, Screech, Swagger, Scary Face. 5% HP

Skrelp(6): Level 20, Poison Touch. Smokescreen, Feint Attack, Bubble, Acid, Camouflage. 10% HP

Dragalge: Level 40, Adaptability. Twister, Poison Tail, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Hydro Pump.

Showdown: So yeah, fire basically dealt with, Isole out of energy, and Zygarde is now really pissed at Veronica. Also that's one week of missed from both of you.

Karaoke: Dropping bombs left and right on Karaoke lately. Rep, better catch up :P

First, Rep, it's been two weeks, what's up?

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: Veronica, level 80, Leech Life, Cross Poison, Tailwind, ???, ???

So yeah, Veronica is actually very strong. And Zygarde seems to know something about her? And, well, seems she's ready to fight.

This is by far the fastest opponent you've faced so far so keep that in mind.

Mac: Time to decide what y'all wanna do. Remember that the wedding is tomorrow so even after this you'd have time to do whatever you want. Let me know what ideas you have.

NND:

Dragalge: Level 40, Adaptability. Twister, Poison Tail, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Hydro Pump. 90% HP

Horde of Carvhana (???)

So yeah just one enemy and a group of mini sharks. The ??? is cause a few more will start to join them over time.

Alola: So no one seemed to...avoid the Gas besides Randy so yeah.

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo. 12% HP

Sableye(A) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 70% HP

Sableye(B) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 40% HP

Karaoke: Yes I know I'm dropping a lotta stuff on y'all. And now, to decide. Kayla or no Kayla. I mostly ask this because you only have 3 people now and, to be blunt, there are some rough fights ahead. But don't decide just based on "Oh we need someone else with" I want you to be sure, yourselves, if you think it'd be good for the group and story or not. Either way is fine by me.

Wouldn't have to worry about this had you not drove Fiona off, Lok

Relatively short post, I know.

And Hyde, tell me if you're going to post last minute next time. Not editing, and now Taiga is in the way of the attacks.

How it'll go is that she moved after Zygarde started to attack. So your next post will need to include moving away from the attacks (but hey, potential combo)

Also due to literal last minute, without warning, still counting that as 1 strike.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: So the cavalry is arriving but Dragalge is trying to bring some of you down as fast as possible. And will continue to barrage until they get stopped.

Showdown: So Veronica is trying to convince the group and Zygarde is still trying to take her down.

Karaoke: I'll only move on when you guys want to. Otherwise free roam time.

Alola: The move used btw is Venom Drench. Also remember you can take some control of the baddies.

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo. 12% HP

Sableye(A) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 30% HP

Sableye(B) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 20% HP

Mac: Also in free roam mode until you both want to continue on.

I'll be posting again on Friday for the teams that I missed and, if the other teams post by then, do a post for them as well.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Try and let me know how much of this you want, seriously, I'll keep going like this until you do.

Alola: So Keanu's fate about the Venom Drench is still up in the air. Other than that....

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo. 1% HP

Sableye(A) level 25, Keen Eye, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Punishment, Confuse Ray. 30% HP

Also, Sonic, I know Pawniard is at 1% but I'm giving you a "sword fighter" enemy in the rain so don't waste this opportunity~

Now for the other teams, any notes are as follows

Showdown: Feel free, Rep and Hyde, to post after Sethera's post if it's before Friday if you can.

NND: Remember you can work a bit together for this to take down the Dragalge. (Who I forgot to note is at 65%)

Mac: Saiku, if, when Sethera posts, you want to post again you can (and if you need mac lines or anything let me know)

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Yes, Mac is getting into a fight with the neighborhood kids. If you don't want to deal with it you don't have to (and if you want to do more just...ask)

NND: Dora's past has caught up with her, and now the group has to deal with these loyal soldiers.

Alola:

Pawniard, level 35, Defiant. Leer, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Claw, Embargo. 1% HP

Stuntank, level 40, Poison Gas, Fury Swipes, Acid Spray, Night Slash, Venom Drench 86% HP

Showdown: Hyyyyyyde where are youuuuu

Karaoke: Unless you wanna do more stuffs I can bring everyone to next day next post. Let me know.

See I'd have given a pass but if that's the excuse

2 strikes. If you're gonna be petty and not post on time for that reason I can't trust you in the RP

kJRTTad.gif

That strikes a bit unwarranted.  I posted, before I technically ghosted and after your host post.  Whatever though.  You've been trying to nudge me out of this thing for some reason so the next strike is gonna be unwarranted too.

kJRTTad.gif

That strikes a bit unwarranted.  I posted, before I technically ghosted and after your host post.  Whatever though.  You've been trying to nudge me out of this thing for some reason so the next strike is gonna be unwarranted too.

You posted after the deadline. Ya know. The post you had wednesday to friday to do? Which I would have excused if not for your behavior.

I'm not trying to nudge you out a I am fully in my rights to kick anyone without these strikes. I don't need to find a loophole there is no such thing.

But you cannot say it's unwarrented when you posted after the deadline especially when the deadline was more than a week this time.

No no no, see, I needed Seth to post, and he did on Tuesday.  So realistically, I didn't post for 4 days.  Saying that I had a week is dumb, when I had to wait for Seth in the first place.  Care to explain your logic to me?  

That's a slightly better reason and maybe had you said that in the first place instead of intentionally being a brat it might be different.

That being said. You still knew the post was going to be Friday and you didn't post until after then. Then, when questioned, you responded like that.

Not to mention you did not contact Sethera or myself to ask them about when their post would be. (Also if you really want to get down to it you could've posted due to the "Zygarde's attack would affect Taiga" thing.)

However the main thing is you knew when the next post would be and said nothing and did nothing until after the post. If you did so because of my post of "feel free to post after Sethera if you can" the meaning of that, which given the inclusion of Rep who had already posted, should have been clear that it meant that you can post before and after as well. Not "Wait until Sethera's post and try and post before the deadline but if you can't that's okay". 

Add that to the fact that you started posting less frequently when you were removed from the chat and after you complained about that...very iffy.

I'll be perfectly honest. I do not believe you are suddenly posting after/on the deadline for any reason other than intentionally trying to mess with me out of pettiness. Perhaps you're busy yes but the fact that posts that usually take you a short amount of time began taking longer at this time is suspect.

tl;dr Posting after/on the deadline, without contacting anyone, with your attitude, at this time, combines to make me not confident in your dedication to the RP.

"Feel free to post" does not tell me that the necessity to post is urgent.  Sure, Rep posted but he still hasn't posted for Showdown longer than I have.  Where's his strike?  Not to mention that your posts aren't really my "host" posts right now since Zygarde's actions aren't at the center of attention right now.  I'm basically waiting to react to Seth's posts now, not yours.  And yeah, i've been a lot busier, so "Feel free to post" made me a bit more lax in when I decided to post.  Also, your attitude towards me has been the biggest reason why I'm "protesting" right about now.  You've never let me have Sid back, despite the fact that I've been with the RP for 2+ years without much wavering, and yet Yui get's a new character every funking week.  Not to mention team Alola.  The fact that you won't let me have an old character back 

FOR

NO

REASON

and that you kicked me from the discord

FOR

NO

REASON

Is why I'm being a brat :3

I haven't gotten what I wanted from this RP since day 1, and that pisses me off.  Chalk that one up to your own fault.  

Rep posted before setheras post hence no strike

You know there's always a deadline

You say no reason but there is reason for both of those and I've told you and others have told me the reasons are sound as well. You not agreeing doesn't mean no reason

I'm no mind reader. I've never been closed to people talking about concerns yet you're only seriously bringing them up when you're being punished. How am I supposed to fix an issue I don't know you have

You dropped Sid of your own volition and there wasn't a place a felt confortable adding him. Only part of the reasons but again I've already been over this. Plus you made it sound more a meme than a serious request

It's not my responsibility to know everyone's personal feelings.

Bottom line is if you continue this attitude and the late posts then you're out. I'm well within my rights to do so and have consulted with several about it to be sure.

If you're not enjoying the rp you shouldn't have an issue with this

But he hasn't posted for Showdown for more than a week, even though he perfectly had the means to.  You just give him a pass cause he's gonna "wait on me".  I don't have another character to post with.  And you know the whole Sid thing is not a meme cause I always get heated about it.  The reason I gave him up is because I didn't have a goal with him without Hollow, but that doesn't mean I can't come up with a new one...just like you keep letting other people have new characters with new goals as well.  It's a stupid reason to not let me have him because of those reasons.  Yui drops a character simultaneously and keeps getting new ones, even though he'll probably drop them sooner or later.  He's got a worse track record than me, but he gets rewarded for it?  Yeah, alright Cow.  

Just because you have skaia and yui agreeing with you doesn't mean I'm wrong about being kicked FOR A JOKE.  

I like the RP, but your attitude is becoming quite detestable.  

He had already posted once. So I wasn't entirely concerned. You're saying because he didn't post twice before the deadline that I should punish him?
Not to mention he did give a reason and was polite about it.

You get "heated" about a lot and it's often not serious.
I never said Skaia or Yui. There are a couple besides them I asked about things. Not to mention even if it was them 3 people saying one thing and one saying another doesn't look great. But in this case it's at least 4 (not giving exact number)

The reason I gave Yui a new ONE ( he has only had 3 in the RP) was because there was a spot they could fit well and I literally killed off one of his.

Your attitude is the biggest part of the problem. When questioned you mock and lash out. And you expect me to bend to what you want when you do that?

I would have let you in the chat had you seemed willing to cool it but instead you kept going.

If you intend to keep it up like this then there's no reason to continue.

No one enjoys rping with someone who is going to keep trolling.

Edit: To be honest, you were one of the first I knew I wanted in this RP. And you were someone I was sure I could count on out of everyone. But even with that I can't just...let this stuff slide.

Archived