Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Froslass is dead, Denku is critically injured, Dora is about to take a Dragon Pulse, and Fawkes is in a choke hold. Fun for all basically.

Mac: Moving slowly yes but yeah, gather up the fish, say whatever you want to the Politoed, and move on whenever you feel like it.

Also Kha gets a new dragon to meet. Yay?

Showdown: Basically just continue conversing with the strange girl. Sethera for now will be included in who has a post for Showdown. So just get to that whenever you can. Hyde can still do Taiga's initial post.

Karaoke: Skaia, talk to me when you want to do this discussion and such.

Rep, if you want a back and forth here go ahead otherwise just go at it whatever pace you wish

Same for Mitcher though you also get to have a Confused Clotilde

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right time for Sethera's reviews! I don't tend to review but I figured I probably should at least in this case.

[spoiler=Randy (Chaos Sonic)]

All right going to agree with Cow here and say the age bugs me. Like, literally the main reason I decided not to go with my older character idea is because I glanced at this guy and thought he was like, 30-40. I think it's the facial hair and sideburns that do it for me. But I do see that you edited the appearance to include why he looks older than he is, so that's good.

Going from the personality, he seems like a hotheaded shounen-type character. And maybe it's just me, but I've seen these types a dime a dozen. So maybe find a way to spruce it up or just leave it as it is. I've seen you in action in Avatar, so I can at least safely say that you'll probably do the trope justice and not make it tiresome.

The biography is where this app really shines. It makes Randy seem like so much more than just another shounen character. This shows that he's an actual person with dreams of his own, and a history that made him who he is today. It also ties nicely in with his species. I like it. I like it a lot.

Moves look fine. Very offensive, but no surprise there considering his species and personality. I like the name pun and his liking for Lava Cookies is adorable and fitting.

[spoiler=Lucine (Ya Boi Yui)]

Aside from the rather sketchy pic (not that I'm one to talk, as I've used sketchy pics before for apps), Lucine's appearance looks good. I do like the way you described her though. It's, as you said, as if she's a plush toy Lycanroc.

Her personality makes me think of an adorable puppy, though I'm not sure if it's just me, but I tend to just skim over most of it and remember key details like "optimistic" or strong sense of kinship." I guess it feels like you've just said the same thing over and over, which is that she's fairly happy-go-lucky, silly, kind, and family-oriented. I do like the bit about faith you added at the end though.

I will say I'm not a big fan of the whole, "let's link this character up with another one." I'm fine with it normally, but not in limited acceptance RPs, as it sort of implies if one is accepted, the other should be too. It's more a knee-jerk reaction though that probably stems from LO, where not only Aix, but Neph and Toyo all made characters that had history with each other. All three were accepted, and it definitely made me wonder if the host felt pressured to include all three because of that. Cow seems to like it though, and I'll defer to him here, so yeah. Anyway, rant aside...

I really, really like what you have for Lycanroc traditions. This kind of gives them a bit of a tribalistic air, which goes well with the whole "wolf" thing, as wolves are traditionally associated with Native American tribes here. Which also makes me think of Polynesian tribes, which makes me think Alola, which reminds me I need to watch Moana at some point. But it also adds a bit of conflict to Lucine's background, which I like. I can see her being the black sheep of the family.

Her moveset is interesting. Definitely gives me the impression of a tank rather than an all-out attacker, which might be an interesting foil to some of our other characters. Also like the malasada and early morning riser part.

[spoiler=Marie (Skaia)]

I like the image, though it's a bit small. Looks really cute, though. The flipper feet part is adorable too.

The personality is great too. Gives me a sense of "gap moe" I guess you could say. The cute super young Popplio acting like a responsible big sister. To be honest, there really isn't much I can say more about that. It's simple, but it works.

As for her biography, I do like how realistic it seems. Absentminded parents lead to mature children, because of necessity. It nicely explains why she is the way she is. It does bother me that you lowercase Pokemon names, but that's a "me" thing.

Your moveset descriptions are amusing, though I do like the alliteration in your special move. The magic tricks is a nice touch and reference to her species.

[spoiler=Static Boom (Reptilious)]

The appearance is great, and reminds me of Samus. And, like Randy, her personality has been done multiple times, especially in anime. However, I never really get tired of this particular trope, the hotheaded "I'm trying to be a hero" type, so I admit I might have a bit of a bias here. I do like the bit of insecurity she shows with her breasts, though I will say that has also been done to death. I love the JUSTICE thing she has going, though.

Anyway, the biography is fine, though not sure, but it seems pretty...typical, idk. Or maybe it's just because it seems a mishmash of Marie's and Randy's, which I just read. In that she had to grow up and take care of her parental figure somewhat and ended up having a hero she looked up to. I wonder how they would interact...

The moves look neat, and I definitely like the addendum you did for Zap Cannon, in that it needs Charge Beam to have already been used. A nice self-regulation that keeps it from becoming her solution to everything. The cell batteries made me smile.

[spoiler=Daigo (Saiku)]

Seems pretty blank. Needs more expansion on personality, biography, and other areas. Though the lack of information lends it a mysterious charm.

[spoiler=Salina (Mitcher)]

I'm sad to hear that you're not entirely serious about getting in, as this was probably one of the most intriguing apps here for me. The idea of a femme fatale, well, I haven't dealt with that too much in RPs here, and I wanted to see how you handled that.

As Cow said, the level is a bit of a problem, but that's a thing that can be easily corrected, so it's not really a big deal. As for the appearance, I love that picture. I saw it myself a while back and it actually made me consider Salazzle as a choice (for all of one minute, since I've never used Salazzle).

Unlike Cow, I find the personality fascinating, and I have confidence that you could probably pull her off well. Her almost contradictory personality is not only realistic but makes me wonder how she became that way. I've known people who are like that and it would be neat to see her spiraling on a path of self-destruction, only to pull out at the very end, or be pulled out, or just keep going downward.

The biography is where the app starts to lose its luster, as it seems pretty plain. Or at least not as detailed as some of the others. I would like to hear more of her adventures with her friends, or just more information on why she became the way she is.

Her ability is amusing and her moveset is great. Has the potential for a lot of shenanigans. Probably my favorite of all the movesets I've seen, just for its sheer originality. It's not just beating down the opponent, it's trapping them, which is really fitting for her character. And the special move being an inversion is pretty cool too.

All of these are pretty good apps, if I do say so myself. Personally, I'm leaning toward Salina the most, though there are a couple others that stand out too. I'd say the least interesting one though is Daigo the Mimikyu, so that one probably won't get in.

I will say I'm not a big fan of the whole, "let's link this character up with another one." I'm fine with it normally, but not in limited acceptance RPs, as it sort of implies if one is accepted, the other should be too. It's more a knee-jerk reaction though that probably stems from LO, where not only Aix, but Neph and Toyo all made characters that had history with each other. All three were accepted, and it definitely made me wonder if the host felt pressured to include all three because of that. Cow seems to like it though, and I'll defer to him here, so yeah. Anyway, rant aside...

This part I have an answer to. I didn't necessarily write her as relying on Randy to exist so that she can do the same; she just happens to be a fan and is excited they're on the same boat. If it weren't him I probably could have made up some other wrestler for her to look up to; it was simply me taking a grab at some potentially interesting interactions is all. As for personality, I did mention in response to Cow's that I could go rewrite it with more attention to how I phrase things if that eased anyone's concerns. I only haven't thus far because I never got a definitive yes/no on the question of "Should I do that?" and redoing the same personality with different words you need to be more careful with isn't exactly my ideal way to kill some time =w=;

[spoiler=Randy (Chaos Sonic)]

All right going to agree with Cow here and say the age bugs me. Like, literally the main reason I decided not to go with my older character idea is because I glanced at this guy and thought he was like, 30-40. I think it's the facial hair and sideburns that do it for me. But I do see that you edited the appearance to include why he looks older than he is, so that's good.

Going from the personality, he seems like a hotheaded shounen-type character. And maybe it's just me, but I've seen these types a dime a dozen. So maybe find a way to spruce it up or just leave it as it is. I've seen you in action in Avatar, so I can at least safely say that you'll probably do the trope justice and not make it tiresome.

The biography is where this app really shines. It makes Randy seem like so much more than just another shounen character. This shows that he's an actual person with dreams of his own, and a history that made him who he is today. It also ties nicely in with his species. I like it. I like it a lot.

Moves look fine. Very offensive, but no surprise there considering his species and personality. I like the name pun and his liking for Lava Cookies is adorable and fitting.

Glad you like it! Here's to hoping that Randy Roarton makes it in! ^_^

We have two choices made. Once the third is made Sethera will post the decision.

Once that's done I'll start a PM for the four people to do the mini RP to make sure everyone can work together.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: More talking!

Karaoke: Fiona told Lok half truths, Nine meets up with Azriel and Gwen (also Gwen now has Mystical Fire), and Clotilde's broom is broken and the thief is running away in the direction of Fiona and Lok.

Mac: Yes! Kazo, Suiten, and Ari have met Latias and Latios!

Aaand the Salamence is heading that way. But basically the moment he meets Melody is when the Lati twins show themselves to the other group.

NND: Dora used Tail Whip on Kyurem. Kyurem used touchdown dance on Fawkes and jabronislapped Dora and is now going for Easter with the intention to smack him up with his fists.

Decision for Team Alola will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Kah rejoins the group, the Latis have things to say, and Mac found Edgelord!

NND: Kyurem took the hit and tried to rip Easter's arms off, and they did manage to tug on them pretty hard, but now Kyurem is bound for a brief time.

Karaoke: Duskull is bouncing around to another part of Karaoke, Gwen and Nine are having an awkward talk, and they will run into Clotilde shortly after.

Showdown: uhhh yeah everyone's back together now, woo!

Late night announcement. Here are the accepted applications for Team Alola.

• Randy
  • Marie
  • Lucine

All other characters, thank you for applying. Also I'd like to give a bit of the reasoning as to why we accepted certain characters over others.

Randy - One of the apps that stood out to me. The biography was probably one of the best parts, and it really made this person feel like an actual character.

Marie - Simple, but solid app. It just felt like this would be a character that would be fun to interact with.

Lucine - While this kind of character isn't anything new, the biography is nice, apart from the Randy connection, which I already gave my thoughts on.

Static Boom - Was going between this one and Lucine for the longest time. I think what tipped the scales for me is the fact her personality seems like a hybrid between Randy and Marie's, and it wasn't really interesting enough to overshadow either of theirs. Also her higher level would make the team distribution be two highers, two lowers, which is kind of what NND already is.

Salina - There isn't any actual explanation in her biography as to why she is the way she is, which makes her seem flat. And after Cow and I gave our critiques, you didn't actually change anything, which, as you said, showed you weren't really serious about this. And that was disappointing, because I felt like she had a lot of potential to be really, really good.

Daigo - Really, I feel like there was no effort put into this app at all. Sure, the lack of information gives it an intriguing aura, but that's all this character has going for him.

[spoiler=OOC]Mac: And the battle begins!

Salamence, level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, ???, ???, ???

Tentacruel, level 30. Tentacool, level 20. However Latias will be fighting these and handling them fairly easily, plus they are difficult to reach. If you wish to try and fight them go ahead though.

The first person to attack the Salamence, let me know before you post.

NND: The fight is over. The Knocked Out characters can get back up now. Deoxys will leave shortly.

Everyone gains 100 Poke and two levels.

Showdown: Basically if y'all want to move along go ahead but remember to wait for the Sethera post.

Karaoke: The group is together again! Be sure to discuss what y'all think you should go next. :)

[spoiler=Shaper of Future]

“You can't change the world without absolute power. That is simply how this world works, whether you like it or not."

Name: Tianzi
Species: Xatu

Level: 25
Ability: Magic Bounce (At low HP, reflects all form of non-damaging attacks back at the attacker.)
Favored Legend: Arceus
Money/Items: 500 Poke, 5 Nuggets

[spoiler=Appearance]

BfFuVLG.jpg
154 centimeters, 39 kilograms. For her travels, she dresses and acts completely like a boy would and dress in a less extravagant way (although still green-themed) to not put too much attention to herself. Even as a girl though, she always wear outfits that covers her body to hide the scars hidden underneath. Her physique are frail and lithe mainly due to her suffering from malnutrition growing up.

She would only wear her headress if she is appealing to an authority or someone else for whatever reason.

[spoiler=Personality]
While usually presents herself as a rational, aloof, and controlled, she is actually somewhat prone to violent emotional and physical outbursts - a deep-rooted habit that she hates. She generally views that expressing her own emotion is a sign of weakness on her part, and so she always tries her best to distance herself from any sort of feelings and other people. She always felt that emotional bonds would distract her from her goals.

She does use those bonds to her advantage however. She is inherently manipulative which is a necessity for her survival, so she has trained herself to present herself to others as a relatively pleasant and helpful person, and make bonds with them as necessary. She's good at wearing different masks for different situations, and getting people to feel what she wants them to feel. She never ends up with a genuine bond though, not that she care about it. Or at least, that's what she desperately wants to believe.

Idealistic to some degrees, but her experiences ends up with her making the conclusion that such ideals won't be able to survive in this world unless she is willing to go the extra mile to achieve it. She prioritizes her goals above all else, and is quite ruthless when it comes to it. She is willing to do anything for the sake of it, even dooming her supposed friends and backstabbing others.

Her determination, whether to stay alive or to complete an objective she has set her eyes on, might actually be a superpower on its own. This borderline single-minded determination is absurd, to the point that her unique ability is born solely from it instead of what expected from a Xatu. It does give her a certain kind of “shoot first, ask later” attitude at times, and this often creates a sort of tunnel vision for her which limits her ability to assess the situation even further if she had focused on something that would help her goal.

[spoiler=Biography]
For most people, they would know Tianzi as Elfriede Cassandria, the sole daughter and the current heir of the wealthy foreign Xatu family of Cassandria. Her appearance on the public scene was relatively sudden, so most people thought that she's simply raised in a sheltered environment before her first appearance. Her family died around five years ago, and afterwards Elfriede chose to maintain her family's assets for a while before moving all of it out of Adarid and leaving it to one of her assistants to take care of due to the threats of the growing mobsters there allegedly, then she herself disappeared from the public mind.

Elfriede was not even her real name – it was simply the name her adopted parents gave her. Originally, she was born on a far-off village as the daughter of the local shaman, however she lost her parents early on due to what she believed to be a disease outbreak, although her memory was a bit fuzzy on it. It forced her to survive on her own since she was around 7, although due to her frailness and youth and naivety she ended up falling to traffickers' hands, and found herself on Adarid City as a child slave, paid to serve the wealthy discreetly. It's not a situation she ever liked, and she repeatedly tried to escape through the years there, and got punished hard for it by her owners whenever she's captured again. Yet, it always ended up with her determination to escape growing more and more. She also taught herself to read during this time, and thus, she started to think more about achieving something bigger than just escaping, especially with what she had seen of the others under the care of the same owner as hers.

It was unclear what else happened during her years of captivity but either way, years later she was adopted by the Cassandria family of Xatus who were unable to produce a child. And later, once she grew up more, she ended up as the sole inheritor of the foreign noble family's vast wealth after both of her parents died due to a strange illness. After moving her estate to a privately owned land near Northshore and having someone to handle it, she set out on her personal adventure, something she called as "rubbing an itch she had for a while. During the four years of her journey, she did return back to her estate in Northshore several time, but the last time she returned was one year ago, and after telling her caretaker that she's going out as a Chaser now, she never returned since.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Xatu in general innately has the capability of clairvoyance however due to Tianzi's ability never really properly growing, she is unable to harness it more than for her usage of Sucker Punch.

• Thief: Something she developed during her time living on her own trying to survive. Using dark power to subtly steal something from her target on contact.
  • Sucker Punch: Predicts her opponent's movement and sock them hard in their vitals before they can move.
  • Power Swap: Uses her psychic power to swap her and her opponent's strength temporarily. Their attack will be as weak as hers, while she attacks as strong as they normally would. Really strong Gijinka will be able to shake off the effect easier.
  • Teleport: Teleport self or alongside allies to either a pre-set location or a location in line of sight. As she uses this to sneak up and use Power Swap on a target or position herself to fire a Solar Beam, her brand of teleport is instaneous however she can only use it five times each day.
  • Solar Beam: Harnesses the power of the sun to fire a devastating, continuous energy beam toward the area before her.
  • Unyielding Violet Flower [iron Flower that Never Wilts]: Even if the enemy is too strong, even if her goal's too distant, Tianzi will never yield. After getting knocked out, Tianzi can force herself to consciousness by sheer power of will up to 3 times per day (in game terms, she ressurrects with 1 HP). Ressurrecting this way also builds up a charge of psychic energy, and while on the first ressurrection it won't be enough to fire more than a measly Psybeam, it continues to build up as she gets knocked down again and again, reaching Psycho Boost level of potential power at maximum.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-Tianzi, written as 天子」, is a foreign name she chose as her name while she travels the continent as a Chaser. Her real name is something else entirely, but she had grown to dislike it.

-Dislikes reading the future, so even after attaining her new social status, she never pursued it. She felt like it's only convincing people that events in life has been scripted. She would rather shape her own future with her own power and will instead.

-She is aware that the world can only change with a nudge from something powerful, and she is aware that she is very weak now. This journey is her way of getting more power before she starts her plan.

-She doesn't want to admit it to anyone, but she really enjoys getting hurt.

-Likes sweets a lot, and spends a lot on them.

-Good with children. It's probably the only way she can connect to people.

-She were friends with a pair of Meowstic siblings who came from another wealthy family that the Cassandria were associates to. Well, at least the Meowstics believed that Tianzi was their friend. She hadn't seen them for a while however, and didn't have any plans to.

Skype(Optional): aintheinfinite

New app, since Cow has allowed me to post it here.

Will try and make a decision on where Nai's character can go next host post

[spoiler=After IC]

Mac:

Serious Salamence, level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Hydro Pump, ???, ???

Cocky Salamence, level 78. Moves: Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Dragon Claw, ???, ???

SS took both a Dragonbreath and a Scald, avoided Kah's attacks, hit her with a Hydro Pump then hit Kazo with Wing Attack.

CS dodged some attacks from Latios, who protected from his attacks, but now has set up another Dragon Dance.

Both the Salamence have gained the effect of the Dragon Dance.

NND: Deoxys has left, and people are returning to the city. Interact and figure out what you guys want to do next.

And yes Brooke now basically knows all that happened during the fight.

Karaoke: Have fun with the awkward sleep lol. Also yes, the next destination is Northshore. And no you won't know about the Adarid stuff yet. We can move towards Adarid City again in your posts if you want but definitely stop shy of the gate at least.

Showdown: I would like y'all to explore around the city for a bit, I can add some things in for you guys soon too but at the moment it's reacting to finding yet another ruin. Also depending where you want to go, especially treasure hungry Taiga, I might allow another Teleport to make it go more smoothly. Reminder they arrive on day 20 so Karaoke is long gone.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Mac:

Salamence (Ryu/Billy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, ???

Salamence (Ken/Jimmy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Hydro Pump, ???, ???

Tentacruel, level 30. Moves. Wrap, Acid Spray, ???, ???, ???

Tentacool (12), level 20.Moves. Acid, Poison Sting, ???, ???, ???

NND: Okay folks feel free to post more than once this round if you want. I will say there will be boats still standing and, if you say the right things, they might be willing to take you somewhere.

Karaoke: Okay so here's a Split Path Point. You can either convince the guards to let you in somehow, or take a roundabout route through the mountains. Feel free to post more than once this round if you want.

Showdown: Umm okay so not much to say here, another where posting more than once this round would be okay. Basically react to the immediate stuff and figure out how you want to proceed. Please let me know if there's anything you two really want to do or accomplish.

And both of you I need to know if you're still interested in continuing this. I can't be sure with the level of enthusiasm I've seen in this team.

And I need to know so I can decide if Nai's character will join you guys or not.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: A'ight so if details are wanted for the rebels...well basically you can decide what Gijinka they are, but none of them are fully evolved.

Checking the map, you are now somewhere near the first intersection in the streets.

Mac:

Salamence (Ryu/Billy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, ???

Salamence (Ken/Jimmy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Hydro Pump, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor

Tentacool (12), level 20.Moves. Acid, Poison Sting, Wrap, ???, ???

Ryu has monologued but did nothing else.

Ken however was struck by Thundershock in the mouth and attacked Suiten with a Draco Meteor

NND: You may now talk with the boat captain about getting passage to Mioter. He'll warn you about the whirlpools but also say that he'd be willing to help since they saved the city.

As for Brooke...If Hakima doesn't post by the time the group leaves, likely next week, then I will have it that Brooke stays in the city at least temporarily to help with getting it back on its feet.

Showdown: Isole is nopeing out of this one, and the deputy is now wary of Taiga.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: The rebels have given you the options. Join them, give your stuff, give up the guard, or you're the enemy. Feel free to ask for reactions.

Showdown: Isole is off to do things to make sure you guys can easily travel to wherever you decide. And now...Nai's character can make their introduction!

Mac:

Salamence (Ryu/Billy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor

Salamence (Ken/Jimmy), level 78. Moves. Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Hydro Pump, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor

Tentacool (9), level 20.Moves. Acid, Poison Sting, Wrap, ???, ???

Yep. Latios is dead now. And the Salabros are at +3. Latias is currently in shock and (as a note to Yui) all 9 of the remaining Tentacool are Wrap-ing them.

NND: Board the boat, say what you will, and next post we're moving out. So it's time for Hakima to either step up or be written out for now.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Basically the Salabros are now positioned across from each other, Kazo is farther to the east, near the start of the dock.

Ken hit Suiten with a glancing hit with Wing Attack.

Ryu hit Kazo with a lot stronger of a Wing Attack.

Latias used Recover and is staring at Kah in confusion. The Tentacool seemed confused as well.

NND: Dora is being Dora. Basically whatever you want to buy let me know and we'll work stuff out.

Karaoke: The rebels were giving in...but then some soldier boys came in to murder face them. If you guys want the responses to whatever you choose to do let me know.

Showdown: Uhhh it's raining. Continue as you are with the three of you for now though. Also I will need to know what direction you guys want to take because I will shift a few story things around to make sure there's something for you to do wherever you decide. But I need to know before the next host post what direction you'll be taking. If you need more info to answer ask me. And you don't have to decide IC, in fact that might be worse. Try and decide OOC where to go once you're finished up here.

[spoiler=After IC]

Karaoke: the Audino is a minor NPC, feel free to write her as you wish. There's a lot of guards and some soldiers around this area and plenty of injured people.

Mac: YES. THIS WAS QUITE THE PLACE FOR LEGENDARY ENCOUNTERS WAS IT NOT?
I don't think I need to direct you here lol.

Kah got hit by Iron Head. Which yes means Cobalion knows what she tried to do. Have fun explaining that one, Yui.

Ken is dead.

Ryu has escaped.

Have fun everyone.

NND: Just continue as you were, feel free to move to sleeping if that's what the group wants.

Showdown: The bird is still there. Yes the bird will have things to say. So don't go farther from this spot until that point. But respond and such to what Isole said and whatever you feel like responding to. And try and figure out as a group, OOC, where y'all want to go.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: The Swords aren't so ready to have Kah just leave like that. Might have to do things where we get reactions from my NPCs to move this quicker but we'll see.

Edit: Levels! Mac, Ari, and Kazo gained 2 levels

Suiten gained 1 level

NND: Feel free to choose a room and describe how your night goes and wake up the next morning, you have somewhat free reign here.

Karaoke: Clotilde is in the process of being healed, Gwen confronts Nine, and Fiona suggests to Lok they leave.

Showdown: Wait for Sethera...well Rep can post since he hasn't responded to birb yet. Also feel free to post more than once.

Alola: WELCOME! Yeah sorry Lucine won't be joining us, just let her go on and try not to let it be the focus. Other than that...well, do the interrogation stuff then feel free to do as you please in this city. Come for information if needed. This'll be many people's first glimpse at these characters in post.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Alright so this is a time for exploring I suppose so anything you need to know, ask, also feel free to post more than once in a week. At some point you will have to figure out something for sleeping arrangements.

Mac: Not much has changed except now Latias is unconscious, having used Healing Wish to recover Kazo, and the Swords are questioning Kah some more.

NND: Fooood! Okay so the thing with this is that for at least the first few days there won't be anything particular going on. So it's up to you guys if you want to do things, interact, gamble, debate, whatever you can think of doing on a ferry. If you decide to time skip a few days that's fine too as long as it's agreed upon.

Showdown: A familiar face. It's up to you how to interact with her but know yes the Dragonite, Quincy, is the one who will be able to help you all get to your destination faster and she is currently being talked to by Veronica.

Karaoke: ANIME TROPE. Fiona's kiss attempt would be noticed by Lok if he isn't totally oblivious but the others likely wouldn't see it.

And now a decision. To go to the Arena to help against this mysterious strong foe or to just leave right then and there. I will say if you decide to leave there won't be any more encounters unless you specifically go off somewhere besides the exit, though it will take the entire day to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Again, not much to go on, but there should be more come Sethera's post. I will say that 750 is the best deal but obviously everyone would have to agree on that for anyone to actually go through with it.

Feel free to post before Sethera and after Sethera if so desired btw, no need to wait as long as you don't timeskip too far.

NND: TIME SKIP. Feel free to make up what happened in the 8 days of the voyage but now we have something big to react to. The captain is heading straight for some whirlpools and it's doubtful he'll stop. If only someone knew of a way to handle whirlpools.

Mac: Yeah. So. Yui. Decide which hand Kah has lost cause yep she definitely lost a hand. And then...well, time to decide where to go.

Showdown: Quincy is talking with Taiga and the Crobat is being questioned. Feel free to get additional information in order to move faster through stuff.

Karaoke: Okay y'all are at the Arena cause I jumped us there. FIona doesn't enter but Lok can do whatever he wants. You find Jabari, the Zebstrika, beating down Vita the Arena Champion Charizard. Jump in if you want or don't. Your call.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Same deal as before tbh, y'all are now standing in front of a mansion, presumably where Morgan was leading you all.

Mac: It's a bit of downtime now so interact freely and go where you want. Latias will awaken in an hour or so if you wish to skip to that. Don't forget to say your goodbyes to Suiten and the Swords though.

Kah: Heh. So basically here what's going to happen is Ankou is going to send Kah somewhere else but there will be a couple days of traveling before then so Yui feel free to do any interactions you want in that time span.

NND: Short post but basically the whirlpools are like...right there. If nothing is done they will drag y'all down. For this post I will enact a sort of post order. In that I want Yui to post first for Fawkes and then Sethera to post but after that either of the others can post. Why is that? I have my reasons.

Karaoke: Fiona is being an jabroni, sorry Lok.

And now Jabari is prepared to fight.

Jabari: Level: 70. Moves: ???, Shockwave, ???, ???, ???.  Ability, ???

Vita: Level 55. Moves: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability, ???

Showdown: All aboooooard! Okay so now it's time to, unless there's issues, get on the chariot and prepare for take off. Any final things you want to do in Juyu do them now or you won't be able to later. Also decide among yourselves how to pay up the Poke. Feel free to react to Veronica more too.

And yes. Registeel is now also dead. And Regigigas is...somewhere.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Sorry about the lack of stuff, I promise soon enough we'll be able to get more things out there for you. Still trying to work out what the best way to present more plot to y'all would be.

Mac: Talk and stuff. Latias would take a couple hours to wake up and Melody would arrive within another hour or so. So if you guys want to skip to that then just ask me what goes down there.

Kah: You'll have another chance to do things Yui. Mostly just interact if you feel like it. Otherwise next time Kah gets to do stuff won't be for a bit later yet depending when I feel like advancing her things.

NND: Lugia has appeared and is asking things. Kind of important to make sure he doesn't think there's anything bad going on here.

Showdown: React to the wild journey and maybe have some interaction if desired. Otherwise once at the mountain you'll be attacked by 12 Sneasel.

Feel free to have them take actions but don't knock out all of them, a couple is fine though.

Level: 20 Moves: Leer, Feint Attack, Icy Wind, Fury Swipes, Agility. Ability: Inner Focus

Karaoke: Fiona talking with Lok more aaand Jabari dodged and his attacking Nine with Thrash. Vita used Dragon Dance, though she doesn't have much energy left, and Gwen powered up Nine's Fire moves.

Feel free to notice the slight hesitation that Gwen did.

Jabari: Level: 70. Moves: Flame Charge, Shockwave, Ion Deluge, Thrash, ???.  Ability, ???

Vita: Level 55. Moves: Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, ???, ???, Dragon Dance, ???, ???. Ability, ???

Clotilde still needs to even fully arrive on the scene...or creep around near where Lok and Fiona is (though likely would have had to been in the background if that was the case).

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Once more wait for Sethera's post. Sorry. To give a bit of information as a bit of good faith one of the plans for next day involves...Temporary Jobs! The money grind.

NND: Continue talking to Lugia if you wish he likely won't be around much longer. Currently resting his...wings.

Showdown: 3 Sneasel down. 2 attacking Tianzi with Icy Wind. 2 attacking Tianzi with Feint Attack. Isole Blizzarded the are and the other 5 Sneasel are not in position to attack right now.

Mac: Melody will arrive in my next post and Latias is waking up. If you want to intercept Melody or anything now's the time.

Karaoke:

Jabari: Level: 70. Moves: Flame Charge, Shockwave, Ion Deluge, Thrash, ???.  Ability, ???. Special Attack. Shockwave Storm, sends dozens of Shockwaves in all directions, dealing significant damage and causing a minor paralysis.

Vita: Level 55. Moves: Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Air Slash, ???, Dragon Dance, ???, ???. Ability, Blaze

Jabari is hurt quite a bit from the super flamethrower but Vita is now down, Nine is hurt and slightly paralyzed, and Gwen is injured greatly but under the effect of Nasty Plot.

Clotilde has found popcorn.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Okay it's time to move on, feel free to post multiple times for interactions, and decide if there is anything that you want to do on the rest of the journey. The characters will notice the ferry is moving faster now; which is the result of Lugia's blessing.

Mac: You now have a crying maiden on your hands. Good luck with that.

Showdown: Six Sneasel left. Four are coming at Taiga and Isole with Fury Swipes while the other two have both used Leer and Agility and are coming in for Tianzi with Faint Attacks.

Feel free to finish most of them off in your posts, though of course not all of them at once from a single person.

Karaoke: More LokXFiona "romance" shenanigans

And Jabari is now Minor Poisoned (like regular Poison but a bit less damage) but he's going for Nine again. He also has +2 Speed at this point.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Alright you two basically I want you guys to decide what to do next. Want to stay the night then leave? What direction? Do you want to stick with Melody, or just talk to her, or leave her be? Do you want to do anything more around the city?

NND: Do y'all want down time? And if so what kinds of things do you want to do? I need to know cause I can't just make something happen randomly while on a boat trip unless I know it's something that will be desired. Communication pls. Otherwise I can skip to Mioter.

Showdown: Items! Also if you guys want to skip to next day then let me know first cause depending on what you do stuff might happen.

Karaoke: Fiona and Lok will have sensed the first Super Discharge. They will realize something big is going down but what they do is up to...well Lok mostly.

Jabari is in bad state but he's still not down, and he's preparing for another big attack.

Alola: Yeah I came up with some things to react to during the jobs. Feel free to make up other details of the job (such as what was done before the moment I wrote about since that point would be a bit into the job).

Archived