Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

I was on mobile and I didn't see there was this entire page when j was writing it.

*sighs* You brat.

Anyway while you're around if you have any thoughts on the powers in my WIP let me know since it'd be good to have another opinion.

Edit: Also anyone who needs me to look over their app, PM me and link me to the post so it's easier for me to check it all when I get the chance later on.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm just wondering, how tough are gijinkas? If something with human biology is hit by Slash, they would die or at least be bleeding profusely. Also, where is this stuff about Aura coming from? I can't find it in the OP. Does this aura protect you to a certain extent?

So I'm just wondering, how tough are gijinkas? If something with human biology is hit by Slash, they would die or at least be bleeding profusely. Also, where is this stuff about Aura coming from? I can't find it in the OP. Does this aura protect you to a certain extent?

They're tougher than the average bear er human. Actually bear is closer to the truth. It varies from case to case (HP and Defense and Special Defense) but they can withstand a fair amount of damage before their bodies actually begin to fail. A strong enough Slash can take some down but not all the time, usually it would take a few hits at least.

Oh right. Aura. Forgot to explain that. It's a Pokemon thing. Auras surround all beings and in canon can be used to attack, defend, track, etc. I'm using it here as a basically placeholder name for spirit energy if you will. I can add that somewhere in the OP after I hopefully don't collapse at work or stumble into the road on the way back or something. XD

I added the way she got to Adarid, a sort of gimmick to her powers, but idk what to add to the description of her moves.

And by that gimmick i think i sort of predicted the Aura thing before even knowing about it, oh well, just your everyday Cosmo being able to see the future

[spoiler=Feraligatr (WIP)]

Name: ??

Species: Feraligatr

Favoured Legend: Heatran

Apperance: ??

Personality (WIP): For ??, training is important. One of the activites he likes to do is meditate under a waterfall or strike it by punching it. As such when someone would disturb his training, ?? would calmly ask them to leave him be for the moment, although on the inside he would be somewhat annoyed.

Biography: ??

Level: 30

Ability: Torrent

Moves/Powers: ??

Money/Items: 500 Poke

Misc: ??

Skype (Optional): British Soul (avi is Blaster Dark for reference)

[spoiler=Honedge (WIP)]Name: ??

Species: Honedge

Favoured Legend:

Apperance: http://i.imgur.com/LF1QjVW.jpg

Personality (WIP): 

Biography: ??

Level: 20

Ability: No Guard

Moves/Powers: Swords Dance, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Fury Cutter 

Money/Items: 500 Poke

Misc: 

Skype (Optional): duskhunter34 

Will get round to Personality and Biography after I think of a name.

On second thought, I might redo my app and go back to the Chandelure. My Absol's not working out as I hoped, and I couldn't rob Keto of the reserve just because I took a stab at an app for it first.

App will be refurnished momentarily.

Dude, you're not gonna hurt my feelings if you do it.  CowCow doesn't do reserves anyways, so it's just a competition to see who makes the better Absol or if CowCow wants to allow two.

Anyways, I think I've got a workaround for the weapon issue.  I'll have my app updated shortly, should be v 1.0 of the final draft.

App is no longer WIP status.  Awaiting feedback.

First I did say to PM the link to me to make it easier but this'll work ^^;

Also sorry to see you go Aixy one day we'll get to RP together again :o

And same to you Chaos.

Okie Stalfos up to you. :)

Good start BS, Azure. ^^ Strange move choices Azure. Hmm.

SOMETHING TO POINT OUT TO YOU ALL. THE GOAL IS NOT KILLING A LEGEND IT IS JUST BEATING THEM IN BATTLE. THE FACT THAT SOMEONE KILLED VOLCANION IS A RARE INSTANCE. SORRY FOR ALL CAPS NOT ANGRY JUST MAKING SURE IT'S UNDERSTOOD.

You may be out to kill that's fine but it's not needed.

"Breast pad" omfg

Hehe she's only a little taller than Gwen interesting. She might be too light tbh, that seems strange. 136 is just not underweight.

I look forward to when she meets Reshiram.

I have no issues with this app whatsoever so that's good :o

Anyway other than the kill thing I think Fawkes looks great, you already know I like her :3

Waluigi omg

Dude, you're not gonna hurt my feelings if you do it.  CowCow doesn't do reserves anyways, so it's just a competition to see who makes the better Absol or if CowCow wants to allow two.

Anyways, I think I've got a workaround for the weapon issue.  I'll have my app updated shortly, should be v 1.0 of the final draft.

App is no longer WIP status.  Awaiting feedback.

I don't know if "significantly" harder to make attacks for Pressure would be good but other than that....Looks good. I see what you meant about the weapon thing and I think it works.

He's so tall for a 15 year old, keep in mind Dragons mature slower, I believe I put that in the OP. But I don't mind him being unnaturally tall as long as it's uncommon.

Personality and Bio is a kinda short, would like some more there.
Also level 27 is a bit high for a 15 year old I think.

Sandstorm made me giggle. But maybe elaborate how much sand, how dangerous it is, how long it lasts, etc. Though it worries me that you say "nearly impossible" to catch in a sandstorm, that's a bit much.

And give some kind of drawback/limit to the fast thing.

I'm a little confused by "Loud" combined with "Doesn't like to cause a ruckus"

Omega and Alpha people hate each other's guts. I should've been more clear but just gonna mention that.

Possessing ANY inanimate objects worries me, it seems like it could be too good...not sure how to nerf. Rotom is tricky.

Cell Battery is uh, well you know. ^^; Electronic.

I assume you mean 5 MPH for the Dash? Other than that I see nothing wrong with Scarlet :)

I added the way she got to Adarid, a sort of gimmick to her powers, but idk what to add to the description of her moves.

And by that gimmick i think i sort of predicted the Aura thing before even knowing about it, oh well, just your everyday Cosmo being able to see the future

Teehee

Anyway as to the app.

The Bio made me giggle a lot XD

I like what you've done with it good work :)

I approve and don't see anything wrong with the app as far as I can tell.

Oh but maaybe a little lower level, given her personality and such.

Okay so if I missed anyone let me know. ^^

I hear ya loud and clear.

Dammit, now you're making me use logic. Why you make me logic on my day off?

Anyways, I up the age by 2 and lowered the level by 3. I also described Sandstorm a bit more and put a limit to going faaaaaast. And I changed Sand Veil from 'impossible to catch' to 'being much sneakier'.

Is this an improvement? Is there anything else that needs addressed? I am working on the bio and personality. Just need to think...

I, er....I'm pretty much done with my app.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/341666-pokemon-gijinka-the-fallen-god-oocacceptingnsla/?p=6724254

me me me me me me me me me

Hiya Mitch thanks XD

btw never mentioned but Empoleon is a nice choice. :)

And being after Arceus oh my.

I wanna know what amazing things will happen if hummed in reverse O.o

Hmm I'm almost worried her moves are too weak XD

Oh nvm I see that ice thing is an interesting idea, two in one practically. As long as you don't intend to freeze people with Mist then I believe it should be fine.

I'm a little confused by "Loud" combined with "Doesn't like to cause a ruckus"

Omega and Alpha people hate each other's guts. I should've been more clear but just gonna mention that.

Possessing ANY inanimate objects worries me, it seems like it could be too good...not sure how to nerf. Rotom is tricky.

Cell Battery is uh, well you know. ^^; Electronic.

I assume you mean 5 MPH for the Dash? Other than that I see nothing wrong with Scarlet :)

I guess what I was trying to say was that he doesn't like to cause problems with people (like not wanting to get into a fight with someone, but not a timid person). I'll find a way to rephrase that or just get rid of the latter

Whoops, I'll fix that up right now

What about temporary possession of (reasonable) man-made objects? The length of possession would depend on the object (so say, for example, a Treasure Chest wouldn't be that hard to possess so he would be able to stay in it for - let's say - around 2 hours. A small canoe-type boat is much larger and would probably only grant him around half an hour and a house / large ship is obviously out of the question). I'll flesh out the exact restrictions when I finish fixing up the application, but would that work in a general sense?

Derp, I'll replace it with a Spell Tag then (probably fits better, as it would make more sense for him to get a Spell Tag from the ghost town than, say, a Magnet or a Cell Battery (if they existed)) Also I did mean 5 MPH lol.

Hiya Mitch thanks XD

btw never mentioned but Empoleon is a nice choice. :)

And being after Arceus oh my.

I wanna know what amazing things will happen if hummed in reverse O.o

Hmm I'm almost worried her moves are too weak XD

Oh nvm I see that ice thing is an interesting idea, two in one practically. As long as you don't intend to freeze people with Mist then I believe it should be fine.

If hummed in reverse...I really have no idea. Maybe cows will rain down xD

The reverse humming part's a joke more than anything, don't worry about it. Won't matter.

And of course. No reason not to aim for the very top. Unless gen 6 added an even stronger legendary.

In theory, body temperature would deny out Mist so that won't happen, probably.

If there's anything else to fix do tell, I'll be gone for a few hours in about 2 minutes.

I guess what I was trying to say was that he doesn't like to cause problems with people (like not wanting to get into a fight with someone, but not a timid person). I'll find a way to rephrase that or just get rid of the latter

Whoops, I'll fix that up right now

What about temporary possession of (reasonable) man-made objects? The length of possession would depend on the object (so say, for example, a Treasure Chest wouldn't be that hard to possess so he would be able to stay in it for - let's say - around 2 hours. A small canoe-type boat is much larger and would probably only grant him around half an hour and a house / large ship is obviously out of the question). I'll flesh out the exact restrictions when I finish fixing up the application, but would that work in a general sense?

Derp, I'll replace it with a Spell Tag then (probably fits better, as it would make more sense for him to get a Spell Tag from the ghost town than, say, a Magnet or a Cell Battery (if they existed)) Also I did mean 5 MPH lol.

Oh okay that's good then. :)

Kaaay.

Hmmm alright then yeah I think....yeah in a general sense that makes sense.

Pfft kay then that works XD

If hummed in reverse...I really have no idea. Maybe cows will rain down xD

The reverse humming part's a joke more than anything, don't worry about it. Won't matter.

And of course. No reason not to aim for the very top. Unless gen 6 added an even stronger legendary.

In theory, body temperature would deny out Mist so that won't happen, probably.

If there's anything else to fix do tell, I'll be gone for a few hours in about 2 minutes.

Yes please, instantly in with that ;)

Nah at least...as far as we no not. Well technically Mega Mewtwo is stronger in stats but yeah.

Oh alright then good to know. Well it's too late for that but things look fine. :)

Welp, here we go XD

[spoiler=Firezard plz]Name: Aegon

Species: Charizard

Favored Legend: Reshiram

[spoiler=Appearance

pokemon_gijinka_x_reader__protection_by_

"Power is power. It doesn't matter who wields it. That, ladies and gents, is Truth"

Aegon is very well toned and muscular, but not heavily built. His skin is tanned with almost a slight reddish tint to it. His long, messy hair is a deep orange much like most of his clothing, and two orange horns protrude from it. He stands on the taller end of the spectrum, at 6'1

He tends to wear an open long-sleeved vest, though it often appears like part of his large cape. The outer material of the cape feels very similar to the scales of large reptile, with cream coloured down along the cuffs of his sleeves and the bottom hem of the coat. The interior of the cape is dark blue and, when Aegon requires it, the cape opens up wide to form two draconic wings, allowing him to fly.

Aegon doesn't wear a thing beneath the vest and cape save some old, beige bandages that are wrapped around his chest. He wears slightly baggy orange pants, black boots, and a cream coloured sash around his waist.

[spoiler=Personality and Biography]

Personality: Aegon is a social being and loves striking up conversations with strangers. He's quick to introduce himself and any friends or companions he may have with him, and he's one that likes to take charge of conversations without excluding anyone. There's a charisma to him, with the hearty tone of his voice mixed with his ever present smile or smirk. Though usually cheery and in control of his emotions he does have some fiery tendencies and can get quite heated in the middle of an intense fight or argument.

His better traits stem from Aegon's self-confidence, which is actually rather high. He doesn't feel the need to shove his prowess or abilities in the face of others and is very comfortable with how strong he currently is. Though Aegon strives to improve he handles losses well and does his best to learn from them.

Aegon's ambitions are rather large, though, and he can forget that others have ambitions of their own. Due to mistakes he made in his past, when he was younger and more hot-blooded, he has a bit of an issue with control as well. He can get a bit frustrated when he feels his control over a situation slipping and it really tests his patience and confidence. There is a slight self-centeredness to him, but he's far from selfish.

Dragons are a sore subject for Aegon and proper “dragons” tend to inspire rare feelings of envy that can mess with him a bit, feeling that he is just as mighty as any of them. This inferiority complex is, in part, what drives him to hunt down and defeat Reshiram, or any legend that claims to be a dragon.

Biography: Born a Charmander to a Charizard gijinka and a Dragonite, Aegon had a rather wild childhood amongst the chaos of Trailsau. He grew up hearing of intense melees and savage brawls and, once he got a bit older, he even saw them first hand.

Once he grew older still he often joined in.

Aegon was a rabble-rouser. He loved a good fight and was always eager to test his might. No matter how often he lost or how hard he got knocked out he always came to excited for the next round. When he evolved into a Charmeleon this trait only grew worse. He was more proud, stubborn, and hot headed than ever before. Nobody was off-limits to him, and he'd challenge even the strongest of foes.

One gijinka in particular, a mighty Noivern who hailed from Skuldafn, came around his area boasting that he could fight off ten gijinka at once. Aegon was infuriated by this challenge and gathered nine gijinka around his age to face off against the Noivern. The battle was fierce but...very one-sided. Aegon himself managed to land a fierce blow on the Noivern which drove him into a frenzy.

Using powerful sound waves the Noivern blew back Aegon and whipped up deadly blades of air that hacked apart the group Aegon had brought to the fight. Two of the gijinka did not survive the onslaught, while many of the others were scarred by the event.

Aegon himself survived and was also traumatized from the event, though not in the same manner the others had been. He realized that he wasn't strong enough to just resort to brute force like the Noivern could afford to. He'd need to think, to plan, and to grow stronger by carefully testing his limits rather than jumping at the first opportunity to fight a powerful enemy.

He calmed down significantly after that loss and found even greater success in his future battles. The arrogant boasts and utter disregard for the lives of his comrades from the Noivern still haunted his memories, though, and left Aegon feeling bitter towards dragonkind in general. Especially after he evolved, when he got his horns and could form his own mighty wings, he did not understand what made them any different from himself.

And what better way to tear them down from their pedestal than to strike down the legends they looked up to most? As for Aegon the one he wished to face more than any other was Reshiram, the drake that spat the same fire breath that he himself could.

[spoiler=Combat Info/Moves/Powers]

Level: 39

Ability: Blaze – When Aegon is pushed to his limit, wounded and exhausted, his inner fire burns stronger than normal and his flame-based attacks hit harder and scorch hotter

Dragon Dance – Passed down by his Dragonite father, Aegon knows the movements to an ancient, aerial dance that invigorates his soul and stimulates the cells in his body. When the dance is completed Aegon's physical prowess as well as his movement speed, both on foot and by air, are enhanced. Repeated performances will stack the enhancements, each dance quicker to complete than the last, but overdoing it can have negative consequences on Aegon's muscles.

Flare Blitz – An all or nothing move that is a staple finisher from Aegon. Cloaking is body in intense flames he either divebombs or rushes his opponent, the flames not only enhancing the sheer force behind the impact but scorching his opponents as well. However the all-in nature of the attack often causes Aegon to suffer some damage in return. With Blaze active the flames that cloak him double in size, making the impact stronger and making the fire itself more difficult to dodge.

Dragon Claw – A less reckless physical attack, Aegon is able to call upon his draconic lineage to cloak his hands in the energy of his ancestors. Aegon can manipulate this royal purple energy to take the form of claws as he slashes or punches away at his foes, the energy capable of cutting very deep, even into hard rock.

Fire Pledge – Aegon can produce streams of fire from his hands and his mouth. It his his most consistent technique, and though powerful it has a linear trail that can make it fairly easy to dodge. Aegon's control over this fire could allow him to form deadly combinations if he found other gijinka with similar control over different types.

Fire Storm – The pinnacle of Aegon's training and life of combat. Aegon cloaks his wings in flame and flies in quick circles around his opponent, the fire enhanced by his velocity, and soon heats up and sets ablaze the air around them. Aegon's flight trail molds this blazing air into a raging twister of flame, trapping the opponent and making it far more to difficult to dodge any of Aegon's subsequent techniques. Only usuable if Aegon has Dragon Danced at least once.

[spoiler=Money/Items] 500 poke, x 2Fresh Water, x3 Sitrus Berries

Misc: Main Theme - Battle Theme - Against Reshiram (Truth)

Archived