Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Yeah... progress on Cabrakan's app has been admittedly slow. But thankfully I have most everything up to a slateable standard. Only thing left is the bio, which I'll have to do tomorrow.

And, after giving it some thought, I decided that I might attempt to redo Zhaohui's app tomorrow as well, after I finish Cabrakan's bio. If it still looks beyond unslateable by Sunday though, I'll probably just outright remove the app and save you guys the time.

Alright dude. Remember I begin accepting apps tomorrow. Won't accept them all at once though so you have time. Especially if I get busy in the morning.

Also keep PMing me those finished apps with links to them guys, makes it much easier to put the apps I want into the OP.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might have to drop out, haven't been feeling great, though if I pick up by Monday I should be fine. Unless life just wants to be a douche.

You will always be here in my heart.

Also get better.

Also whenever you can finish the app do so might be able to come in a little later if not right away :)

Okay time to start accepting!

Please note this isn't everyone I'm accepting but it's the initial group.

Please PM me the link to your app so I can put it in the OP easier, this is your host talking so listen dammit.

Gwen and Mac: Me.

Easter and Ari: Sethera/Leafeon

Himiko: Cosmo.

Wally: Mitcher.

Kazo: Saiku.

Whisper: Ketodama.

Fawkes: Yui/Chi-Class.

Alleria: Nai.

Scarlet: Reptilious.

Taiga: Hydreigon/Zyg.

Remember that just because I didn't name both characters doesn't mean they aren't in. I decided, besides for me and co-host, to start with just one each.

Also of course this is not the only accepted apps but it's the start.

Once more.

Please PM me the link to your app so I can put it in the OP easier, this is your host talking so listen dammit.

Oh also the map now has more water, keep that in mind. Thanks Sethera.

Okay time to start accepting!

Please note this isn't everyone I'm accepting but it's the initial group.

Gwen and Mac: Me.

Easter and Ari: Sethera/Leafeon

Himiko: Cosmo.

Wally: Mitcher.

Kazo: Saiku.

Whisper: Ketodama.

Fawkes: Yui/Chi-Class.

Alleria: Nai.

Scarlet: Reptilious.

Taiga: Hydreigon/Zyg.

Remember that just because I didn't name both characters doesn't mean they aren't in. I decided, besides for me and co-host, to start with just one each.

Also of course this is not the only accepted apps but it's the start.

Once more.

Oh also the map now has more water, keep that in mind. Thanks Sethera.

You can't add more water! IGN hates water!

Aegon: PhoenixVanguard added

Waiting on those PMs to add more potentially.

Most likely will post the IC between Wednesday-Friday.

Also as an update. Things being immune (Ghost immune to Fighting) works a bit different. It works basically as a 4X resistance instead. However some things are exceptions. Like Steel Types can't be poisoned but Poison attacks do a bit of damage. And Flying/Levitate users can't be affected by ground-based attack when they're in the air. (Mudshot would still hit them but at less damage for instance).

Also if you included what city you're from I will be PMing/messaging on Skype some info about that place.

Important announcement all hands on deck! MAN THE HATCHES READY THE MISSILES WE'RE GOING IN HOT!

The decision has been made. There will be two starting points, one in Oasis and the other...I'll determine later.

In every post you will have at the top in bold where your character is.

They wouldn't let us call it Shrekville.

That's my line since I wanted to call it that because it was a city in a swamp, so CowCow wound up naming the city Ogren by deriving it from the word "Ogre".  But yes, the Great Green One is a reference to Shrek.

The Great Green One is love.  The Great Green One is life.

Wait a second.... Is the "Great Green One" a reference to Shrek?

Damn straight it is XD

Also

Cabrakan: Stalfos

And

Wesley: Hollow

Are in!

Tomorrow after work (about 18 hours from now) apps will close. If we have space at that time those with second apps will get their second characters in. (At least some of them).

Alright folks IMPORTANT

There are two starting locations for this RP. You each will post here saying which of the two you'd prefer to start in. I want about half on both but as long as it's not too huge of a difference I'll be fine. Keep in mind general location and such when deciding.

First is Oasis: See OP for this but basically the desert area where Volcanion was killed. It's a sort of Mecca for Chasers. One such Chaser is claiming he beat a Legend, and is going to tell everyone about his tale. This seems like it'd draw many people; however most seem to not believe him or believe it's a trick and as such decided to avoid the place.

Second is Juyu: Again check OP in the Region section to see a bit more. The crossroad between several cities, Juyu is always a popular place. Especially today, however. For it's a day until the weekly music festival, and everyone seems extra excited.

Any questions before you decide, let me know.

Also remember you're allowed to be in a pre-made team with the other RPers characters if you so wish, just make sure they agree and let me know. :)

Archived