The Un-Official Hip-Hop Thread

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 80s ON MY WRIST 100s ON MY WRIST 

D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE 

"How a person creates and designs their own cards, are also a reflection of how well they play the game" - unknown

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

A friend of mine shared this on Facebook, and all I had to listen to was the first couple of seconds and I was sold even before he started rapping. He's put out quite a few songs on iTunes, which I have this and his first country single, Head Over Heels, but if he's not played on rap radio, I'm kind of shocked. Comments on YouTube are calling him a Christian Tech N9ne

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,426 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Tech ain't played much on the radio either, but that's by no means a bad thing.  I'll give it a listen.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

A friend of mine shared this on Facebook, and all I had to listen to was the first couple of seconds and I was sold even before he started rapping. He's put out quite a few songs on iTunes, which I have this and his first country single, Head Over Heels, but if he's not played on rap radio, I'm kind of shocked. Comments on YouTube are calling him a Christian Tech N9ne

this is christian rap? jesus christ this is the gr8test s*** 

"How a person creates and designs their own cards, are also a reflection of how well they play the game" - unknown

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

헤어지지 못하는 여자,
떠나가지 못하는 남자
사랑하지 않는 우리
그래서 NO NO NO NO NO

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,426 posts

This was pretty fucking catchy.  He's got good flow and he doesn't trip up at all.  That was good shit.

헤어지지 못하는 여자,
떠나가지 못하는 남자
사랑하지 않는 우리
그래서 NO NO NO NO NO

Idk what the fuck they saying but this beat is bumpin and it takes me back to the 90s.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

BLASTERZ

BLASTERZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Idk what the f*** they saying but this beat is bumpin and it takes me back to the 90s.

the problem with khiphop and jhiphop is that they dont adapt to the modern times. only a few guys like rich chigga and keith ape and most of the asian rappers on 88rising make it because they incorporate trap elements into their songs, while those who stick with the more old school elements of rap have a harder time reaching to the western audience. Even more recent rappers like Kendrick and Logic start to incorporate bangers, despite that not being their technique. Like this s*** is 2000s era and ef took elements from the 90s.

「RINNE」

「RINNE」

the hours are coming!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,482 posts
  • Alias:Rinne

Just gonna leave my rap darling here. Dessa <3

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks
rashmi, eternities crafter • wild world
gonti, lord of luxury • luxury problems

saskia the unyielding • never catch me (wip)

'tyleR

'tyleR

RESIDENT THUG

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
Definitely gonna be the odd one out, and say that the Lil' Pump & Seckond Chaynce tracks are flaming garbage for entirely opposite reasons. Pump attempts decent sounds while relying entirely on catchy, trash disposal lyrics, flow, and content. He fails tremendously at adapting that sound, but he tries. Chaynce is a decent MC who throws all attempts at a decent sound out the window for generic Christian Rock guitar & drum patterns and a sorry hook. He trades a decent flow for poor lyrics, rhyme scheme, and style. His music would almost be passable if it were not a generic P.O.D., Thousand Foot Krutch, & Linkin Park blender mix.

Now, I really recommend that people check out the new 2 Chainz & Big Boi albums.

2 Chainz "Pretty Girls Like Trap Music":

I can't lie, I'm a major Tity Boi fan. A veteran of trap, few artists accept the comedy that can be braggodocious trap bars better than Tity. Not only is he creative on the lyrical front, his production selection & album construction is A1. 2 Chainz has been able to perfect an album that absolutely showcases his versatile style. I listened 2 times in a row to the fullest extent. This album is ridiculously loaded with different styles, which makes it a much more enjoyable experience.

Love tracks: OG Kush Diet, Riverdale Rd., 4 A.M., Burglar Bars, Blue Cheese

Big Boi "Boomiverse": Just check out Big Boi, he's too cold.

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,426 posts

I been listening to Tity Boi, like you recommended Ty.  So far I'm not in love, tryin to play it a few times/days in a row to get into it and find my own rhythm with it.  I do like his production though.  He's got great sound quality.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

~ P O L A R I S ~

~ P O L A R I S ~

love/hate

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,244 posts

Prodigy rest in peace.

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,426 posts

Did they ever confirm Prodigy's cause of death?  Son was only 42.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

~ P O L A R I S ~

~ P O L A R I S ~

love/hate

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,244 posts

Right, he had sickle-cell anemia, for which the median life expectancy is 42. It's amazing he could rap in spite of that.

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

The Religion.

• Dad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,426 posts

Right, he had sickle-cell anemia, for which the median life expectancy is 42. It's amazing he could rap in spite of that.

That man was an incredible artist.  To fight through all of that and still perform is mind boggling.  God rest his soul.

Kaf2VvM.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users