The Un-Official Hip-Hop Thread

Halubaris Maphotika

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet everyone shat on Grand Champ cuz they said he went mainstream

smh

That same sheet is happening to Tech N9ne, Kendrick Lamar, and J. Cole.  But I'm listening to the lyrics and I don't see these artists changing their images or style on a whim.  It's a bunch of teenie bopping bullshit.  And Grand Champ was filled with crazy good tracks.  funk the haters.

The riff on this has always been the best of DMX and is sucha  track, but tbh X Gon Give It To Ya had a better flow and was better executed as a whole imo

For me the bass in Where Da Hood At was much better, but both tracks were good.  Comes down to flavor preference obviously, but in lieu of starting a war, let me change the topic.  Where on funking earth is FRANK OCEAN?  IMMA STRANGLE THIS jabroni.

Honestly whatever your opinion of X is it's really sad to see his health take a toll on his life and career.

Yes please new Frank Ocean! Pink Matter is one of my favorite smooth tracks.

Also I've been starting to appreciate this beat a lot more now and it's being spun on repeat now

(and yeh im kind of a nas stan deal with it lmao)

Have another track I've been playing a shittonne lately so it's not like I only post Nas

statement: the verses on this song are arguably in top 5 verses for both Mos and Talib

I love this track. I said this before but Future needs to focus more on Singing instead of Rapping. Kinda like Andre 3000 and Cee Lo Green.

Fun track.  Speaking of Andre.

This is quite possibly my favorite collabs with him.  I get two legendary artists on one track.  Couldn't ask for more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived