Halubaris Maphotika

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kendrick x mario kart is fire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody hear Macklemore's new album? Almost finished with it. Other than "White Privilege II", album is pretty terrible. Like the rapping is mediocre, the production is choppy, the length is abhorrent considering there isn't a damn good song here. Life of Pablo went down the same road this did, only difference is that TLOP is good.

Anybody hear Macklemore's new album? Almost finished with it. Other than "White Privilege II", album is pretty terrible. Like the rapping is mediocre, the production is choppy, the length is abhorrent considering there isn't a damn good song here. Life of Pablo went down the same road this did, only difference is that TLOP is good.

I was disappointed with both.  TLOP opened up SO well.  And then it just proceeded to go into a nonsensical spiral of bullshit.  Kanye kept my attention for all of two tracks.  I just couldn't grasp at straws that weren't there.  Macklemore didn't fare off any better, so that speaks for itself.

On another note, Shizzy VI has finally dropped Demigod.  It's on soundcloud.  Give it a listen.  I'll have my thoughts later this evening.

https://soundcloud.com/demigodvi/sets/demigod

I was disappointed with both.  TLOP opened up SO well.  And then it just proceeded to go into a nonsensical spiral of bullshit.  Kanye kept my attention for all of two tracks.  I just couldn't grasp at straws that weren't there.  Macklemore didn't fare off any better, so that speaks for itself.

On another note, Shizzy VI has finally dropped Demigod.  It's on soundcloud.  Give it a listen.  I'll have my thoughts later this evening.

https://soundcloud.com/demigodvi/sets/demigod

SHIZZY NAILED IT. AS THE LAWD IS MY WITNESS

Also Macklemore's new album is basically "White Privilege II and Other songs".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived