Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure

• Please log in to reply
1431 replies to this topic

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:25 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

Oasis

Ari huffed and puffed, ignoring the chaos around him. "I need to...get you watered," he panted to the body he was dragging. It was hard going, and he wasn't exactly the strongest gijinka either. "Also need to...work out...or...something," he muttered.

He was about halfway to the pond when the tree started burning. "Wait, what?" he gasped. Fire...wouldn't fire make the body turn into ash instead of grass? Wasn't that bad? Or was that good? Did the ash turn into grass? His father had never really clarified how bodies turned into grass in the first place, or even how long that took.

"Uhh, well..." he stopped for a second. "Fire...I'm a fire type and I like fire. I think...I wouldn't mind my body being burned after death...right?" honestly, he hadn't thought too much about it before. "Well, when we have wildfires on the plains...uh...grass always grows back afterward so...uh...it's not...bad? And there's still a pond, so if it is bad then water quenches fire!" he had learned that lesson when a Shellder gijinka had beaten him into the ground and taken most of his money.

With his newfound assurance, the Litleo continued dragging the body to the pond. He would make sure this person would be able to turn to grass no matter what.

He thought he heard someone say something, but it was hard to make out in the crackling of the flames.

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

Easter felt his mouth turning up into a smile despite himself. This Phinehas person wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but there was something endearing about stupidity. For one, stupid people were far more likely to fall for his games than smart people, which made them easier to play with.

"Sad part is even if he weren’t confused he might’ve done it anyway." A put-upon voice caught his attention. It was the Zangoose leader, Sada. "Guy’s dumb as a rock sometimes, but he is strong. Hopefully he doesn’t figure out you’re a dude or you’ll be in a tough spot."

Easter giggled at that. Oh she found me out...too bad. Still, she's right. Poison and steel moves can really hurt me. However, he wasn't planning on sticking around long enough to be found out. Unless given a reason to stay longer, he would leave right after the festival.

"As for me... This spot isn’t even gonna be a good one after all this fighting, f***..."

The Sylveon shrugged. Your problem, not mine. If you had more self-control you wouldn't have had to worry about this. Not that he was one to talk. He was a gijinka of self-gratification. Whether they be cravings, whims, or his desire for pain, he didn't let silly fixtures like consideration or social mores stop him from getting what he wanted. If it weren't for his revulsion at the thought of relying on something else, be it the cosmos or the artificial power of a TM, he probably wouldn't have been able to stop during those numerous times he gave darks and dragons a beatdown. No, he might have gone all the way and killed them instead. Not that he hadn't killed before, but the death count would be a lot higher.

He was already fairly infamous in both his hometown and Adarid's arena as it was. Ahh, good times, good times, he thought, closing his eyes, savoring in memories. The screams, the terror, the delicious expressions of despair...the deluxe Poké Puffs I gorged myself on afterward. Of the five basic flavors, his favorite by far was sweet, though mocha wasn't bad either. Then there was the sakura-flavored one, and the birthday cake flavor...

Oh, I'm drooling. How embarrassing.

Back to the point, it being that he didn't care, even if it was hypocritical of him. At least he acknowledged that fact, unlike most of the detritus he dealt with.

Unfortunately, the Seviper leader missed and hit the Charizard instead. Fortunately, Easter still got to see some of the Absol's dodging ability and even another move. Razor Wind huh...that could be tricky to deal with if I get distracted. He was being careful with this one, as he hadn't gone up against many Absol and he could tell at a glance that she was skilled.

Still, he really wished he had something to eat while watching the show unfolding in front of him. I'm surprised the local authorities haven't stepped in yet, to be honest.

Posted Image

HMS Prince of Wales

HMS Prince of Wales

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,229 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 PM
  • Alias:Mitcher

Juyu

Cold Crown Wallenstein

“Yes, that girl must be in such pain, let us go. And perhaps we can find some authority figure to keep things from getting worse.”

"Yep. Oh, before I forget..."

Wallenstein turned back to the battlefield, towards the Rotom. Or rather, the person who assisted him.

"You, the Sableye! Tell your Weavile partner I still have to pay her! I'll hang around in this town until after the festival tomorrow but you'll find me in one of the bars around here. Or wherever there's booze tomorrow!" It had almost slipped her mind that it would be easier to tell them where she was currently staying. "Or well, drop by the Flatside Inn in a while if you really can't find me."

With that, her business here was done. The Rotom boy was fine so there was no one else to protect. The fighting Charizard and Absol looked strong enough that neither seemed to be the victim. The Sylveon looked too relaxed to be one too. The Zangeese and Sevipers were technically the victims now but they did pick the fight first so Wallenstein didn't really feel like helping them. Maybe next time they meet she'll treat them to a drink too.

"Well, let's go then, Miss. I'm Wallenstein by the way." And so the two hastily left the battlefield, still covered by mist and rain.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,690 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
"That wasn't awful," Kazo heard a woman's voice say in a tone that sounded like she was kinda praising him! but also felt like she was talking down to him. It was odd, really. "I'll take it from here." Wait, a WOMAN?! Like... Ya know... The gender that had fat on their chest that men, including himself, were attracted to, and were also terrifying?! He took a look in the direction that the voice can from to find out if he was right. ... Yup, that was a female... Crap, she was kinda cute... dragon type as well. He could feel his face heat up and his heart speed up. Most would mistake it for a crush, but nope, it was sheer fear that was motivating him at this second. He saw the purple energy gather in her hand and... Oh... Ouch, that Outrage looked like it hurt badly. The fact she knew a move like that proved she was high leveled and meant she did not need his help. In fact, best case he would get in her way, worst would be accidentally being hit by her attacks. In that case...

"Y-Y-Yeah, you d-d-do that," He turned and scuffled away, looking for his sunglasses. Thankfully, he found them relatively quickly, and they didn't look damaged. He used his foot to kick the black lenses up, the glasses flipping in the air before landing on his face in proper position. Perfect. He decided to survey the area and see if there was anything else hindering him from just skipping out of town.

He did see that loud Helioptile from earlier. She seemed hurt, although he couldn't tell what was wrong from the distance. He could see a Scizor came to help her... He thought, he just knew whatever was there was big and red. He was debating if the danger of the girl being hurt or the danger of talking to the girl was worse when he noticed a young boy dragging a body. Okay, that was NOT good. Thankfully, he was a young kid, one of the few things the cowardly dragon could talk to without freezing up on the spot. Looks like he knew what to do... But first... He noticed the one behind all this meaningless violence had his big green back to him, like a big green target. He wasn't exactly close by, and Kazo was by no means a sniper, but it couldn't hurt to try. He took a deep breath, aiming as he cupped his hands over his mouth like a funnel to help.

"Ground Dragon's Roar!!" He called as he fired off the Dragon Breath. He didn't even see if the attack hit before he started to use Dig to get under the surface. Worst case scenario, he missed and distracted the Scyther. The best was that he actually hit him, and the green a****** starts to think it was the female dragon that fired it off... And then gets his ass kicked. Win-win.

He began his dig to the small lion cub, his hearing being able to pick up the sounds of the vibrations people made when they touch the ground. Since the cub was dragging a body, it was really easy to pick out the unique sound that made. He quickly burrowed his way there, surfacing when he knew he was right in front of the cub. His head came out first, and he grinned what hopefully looked like a friendly grin as he spoke.

"Hey, you need help with that?" he then realized that being a talking head that suddenly popped out from the ground was probably freaky to the kid, so he pulled the rest of his body out. "Or, you could just.., you know, drop it and head for shelter. I can cover you if that's what you wanna do," Hopefully, the kid would be smart and just ditch the body...

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

wA0yiK8.png

Apparently the Scyther Gijinka, Edgelord or so he called himself, wasn't stunned by Cabrakan having telekinetically slammed him into the palm tree after all, and was able to narrowly evade the incoming Supreme Fireball Deluxe. Strange, Cabrakan was expecting the Gijinka to have been a lot frailer. Still, there was no doubt in his mind that the citizens of Oasis would be furious to see that their beloved ancient tree was unintentionally burned down by a whiffed fireball. Cabrakan had best make himself scarce... but first thing was first, he had to finish his battle with Edgelord. He was just about to send the rushing Edgelord back into the tree that had now caught ablaze, which would've burned him instantly; from there, an Ancient Curse would've been more than enough to finish him off. However...

“No you don't, not while I'm here!” and so the Helioptile Gijinka completely threw off the trajectory of Cabrakan's intended attack, via punching Edgelord off to the side. What she could've possibly been thinking at the time, Cabrakan didn't know. But he did know was that this was supposed to be a one on one battle anyway; hence why he asked the Sharpedo Gijinka to combat the Murkrow Gijinka. In any case, Edgelord had then unleashed a devastating attack.

Cabrakan instinctively jumped backwards, and used his telekinesis to propel himself further backwards, at an accelerated rate from what was possible with physics alone. Even then, however, that was almost not enough to dodge the darkness-infused blades that had erupted from the ground right next to him at a 30-40 degree angle. Cabrakan was shocked at how close the blades had come to puncturing his skin, and gasped in further horror as he saw the numbing effects take their toll on the Helioptile Gijinka that had been struck by the attack. How in Yveltal's name was Cabrakan supposed to combat something of that caliber?! His Supreme Fireball Deluxe was horrendously inaccurate, his Ancient Curse had failed on him when he needed it most before and his over-reliance on his telekinesis would eventually be his undoing. As a Chandelure Gijinka, Cabrakan was capable of using Soul Drain as a last resort if nothing else, but... no, it was too soon for that.

As he bid desperately to try and think of something, Cabrakan imagined being impaled by a second strike from those cursed blades, and he also imagined all the other Gijinka being cut down as the town of Oasis lay in ruins, with him able to do naught but watch. But just as quickly as the nightmare forced itself into Cabrakan's mind, it vanished before it could be completed, and in its place was but a single drop of water.

It seemed as though that was all he needed to bring his mind back into the game at hand. In an instant, Cabrakan noted a Dragon-type attack being shot in Edgelord's direction, although it seemed to be ever so slightly off its mark, and just as likely to hit Cabrakan himself instead. At first glance it seemed to come from the direction of a Hydreigon Gijinka, but after a quick observation the attack itself seemed rather weak; especially compared to the caliber of which the standard Hydreigon Gijinka was capable of. Still, a Dragon Breath could be just as useful as a Dragon Pulse at this point in time.

"Oh hey, just the wake-up call I need," with that said, Cabrakan shifted Edgelord's body in the path of the Dragon Breath. Normally he'd be knocked back by the Dragon-type attack, but with Cabrakan holding his body in place with his telekinesis, Edgelord would feel the full effects of the Dragon Breath instead, increasing the likelihood that he'd be paralyzed by the attack. As the Dragon Breath finally dissipated, Cabrakan tossed Edgelord's body aside and snapped his fingers, signifying the activation of his coveted Ancient Curse. Assuming that the Curse worked, pain would be searing every one of Edgelord's muscles, and if he did indeed suffer a paralysis from the Dragon Breath that was launched at the two of them, then he'd likely be felled right then and there.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 720 posts
    Last Visit
Juyu

"Unlike you. Usually surprise...not so straightforward."

“Yea yea, just go make us some money, Chatty Cathy!" Wes blushed slightly, as Sid placed a hand on her back then dashed off to go aid their other client. It only took the girl seconds to feel her partner’s dark energy merge with her own, and it went without saying that it felt great! Her eye’s glowing with red energy, Wes took up a fighting stance as she watched her target react to her warning shot. This Altaria was about feel the true wrath of a ninja, as her and Wes clash in a battle of skill and precision vs the raw frenzied power of a dra- aaaand then she was gone.

“…” Wesley arched an eyebrow, as the Altaria seemed obey her order to vacate the battleground, bow to the other fighters then float off towards the inner city. “Well then…” Her eyes still glowing from the power lent to her by Sid, Wesley sighed before shifting her body into a slouch. Glancing around, she realized that most of the gang members where down and out, with only a few stragglers remaining, and that the Serviper leader seemed to have been drawn into some kind of three way deadlock with two new fighters that seemed to have no interest in the original two battles.

Though one of the Absol’s stray attacks had managed to destroy the clone that she had stationed over in that area, Wesley didn’t see much need to try to join in that battle, especially with a fire type in the mix. Shifting her gaze towards the leader of the Zangeese, a still very much charged-up Wes nonchalantly walked up behind Sada in a manner similar to their first encounter. “Welp, Dragon’s gone…” Her tiny voice made the girl's presence known once she was standing directly behind Sada. “Contract complete. Payment time!” Though her expression remained casual, Wes's eyes were that of a person who was not to be trifled with.

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,318 posts
    Last Visit Mar 10 2017 04:20 PM

Juyu - Himiko

"May you receive my prayers oh gentle..." Himiko said while kneeling down, but before she could finish the prayer, she felt a movement behind her. "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" She said as she saw the before knocked out Seviper Gijinka try to attack her with a poisonous bite. "Now, STAY THERE!" Himiko said as she dodged the bite and landed a kick in his lower parts. "Ouch, that must have hurt... Sorry!" She said as she watched him fall down in pain. She basically hit him there with a block of wood... "The others seem to need some help as well, i guess praying time is over! It's time to help those poor unfortunate souls!" She said as she returned to the battlefield, this time standing more on the side, ready to help when necessary.

Return to the Battlefield

"I'm here to help, and i won't leave until my job is done! Oh, wait, that girl there seems to need help!" She said as she ran towards the Altaria Gijinka, who before was dancing. "Hmmm, that must have been pretty tiring, but i think i can help her..." she thought. "Hey, is everything okay?" She said trying to wake the Altaria Gijinka up.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:27 AM
  • Alias:Nai

"Smile...even when you're crying, Alleria."

"But why?"

"Even if you're angry...even if you're scared...just smile, and make others smile.

Hide it all behind your smile."

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"U-uh...?" Alleria, still sore all over, slowly opened up her eyes as the Chimencho tried to wake her up. Her head feel really dizzy, her body reek of the smell of blood and alcohol, and her clothing was completely in ruins. Whatever the hell happened to her? Why was she there anyway? The last thing she remembered was taking a bath on her flat before getting outside to try getting some money, so why she felt quite beaten up? The Chimencho might know about what happened to her, so Alleria struggled to sit and start to talk to her.

"W...well, I don't know...actually do you know what happened to me...?

It's just...I don't know...my head hurts...why am I here, anyway? I'm sorry if I ask so much...but if I may...may I know your name?

I'm Alleria Ethera, a traveling entertainer with a chronic case of headache."

Perhaps she hadn't realized it at the moment, but while she was being knocked unconscious earlier, someone pickpocketed her, and with it, around 200 poke that belonged to her.

Though perhaps her not knowing about it would be for the better right now.

Posted Image

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,318 posts

The Altaria Gijinka was waking up, she looked very confused and in pain.

W...well, I don't know...actually do you know what happened to me...?

It's just...I don't know...my head hurts...why am I here, anyway? I'm sorry if I ask so much...but if I may...may I know your name?

I'm Alleria Ethera, a traveling entertainer with a chronic case of headache."

"Well, it's sort of a long story, first a fight started breaking out, then you started singing to try and calm people down, but the two gangs didn't take it very well, so they started attacking you, then you went in a dancing rampage and went all sadist and masochist, which is a very odd combination. Anyway, i'm Himiko, a gijinka priestess from Johto on a pilgrimage. Now, let's get you out of here before you get anymore hurt." She said with a smile and while helping her stand up" Now follow me, it's better if you have a bath". Himiko was going to take Alleria to her aunt's house. Her aunt was probably out buying groceries, and if she wasn't she wouldn't mind helping someone. She started running through the colorful streets, up to her aunt's house, with Alleria following her. "Here we are!" She said as she opened the door, no one was home, as expected. "Now, wait here as i prepare a bath for you." She said as she went to the bathroom and started filling the tub with hot water.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts

"Well, it's sort of a long story, first a fight started breaking out, then you started singing to try and calm people down, but the two gangs didn't take it very well, so they started attacking you, then you went in a dancing rampage and went all sadist and masochist, which is a very odd combination."

"...I did...what?!" Alleria was disturbed about what the Chimencho just said about the thing that happened before she passed out. Why would she even go into such rampages? What kind of sick mind would force her to go into such rampage in the first place? And why did she even mention sadism and masochism...? Alleria's head started to hurt again.She really didn't want to think about it...maybe it's not really her, maybe the Chimencho just mentioned about someone that looked like her and she was just a collateral damage or something. That would feel more believable to her. Using dancing as a tool to harm others...soiling the purity of the art by doing that would be the last thing that she'd do. No way in hell she'd be a good entertainer if she could have a heart dark enough to do that.

"Anyway, i'm Himiko, a gijinka priestess from Johto on a pilgrimage. Now, let's get you out of here before you get anymore hurt."

"T-thanks, I guess. I owe you a lot."

"Now follow me, it's better if you have a bath"

"Now, wait here as i prepare a bath for you."

After a while of walking (well...more Alleria being dragged by Himiko along the way), the two of them arrived in a house, said by Himiko as belonging to her aunt. She seemed to be out at the moment, so at first Alleria was reluctant to go inside, but after Himiko insisted, she relented, and started to try getting some rest while Himiko prepared the bath for them both. It's definitely quite nice of hers to do things like this to a stranger like her, especially since she thought that she's the one rampaging earlier. With how much her clothes had been ruined, not long afterwards Alleria decided to just take them off and get a towel to cover herself as she checked on Himiko on the bathroom.

"Is the water ready now?

Also...may I borrow some of your clothes? I don't think mine would be anywhere near wearable at this point.

And, thanks a lot for these, Himiko. I really owe you."

Maybe a nice bath would help her sort herself out and shift her mind from whatever had happened before to her. She didn't really want to think about it more anyway.

Posted Image

HMS Prince of Wales

HMS Prince of Wales

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,229 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 PM
  • Alias:Mitcher

Juyu

Cold Crown Wallenstein

The Altaria girl wasn't there.

"What..." The duo had taken very little time to leave the battlefield and head towards the general direction of where the Altaria went. The streets were strangely empty(mostly because people were preparing at the town square)(which certainly wasn't what was occurring in the town square currently) so searching for a tired Gijinka in dancer garb should not have been difficult. Yet Wallenstein could only conclude that she either hid in a building or someone helped her out. Or kidnapped her.

Either way, they couldn't find the Altaria girl.

"...Well, even if the earlier Sevipers and Zangeese were to try and chase her," she reasoned "if we can't find her there's no way in hell they can. I guess she's...safe?" She desperately glanced to the Mismagius for some form of affirmation.

She felt a little empty now that nothing eventful would happen. Raising her joined hands upwards, she stretched her arms. Then she moved her shoulders around, and then repeated the stretching motion again. And again. She felt less empty now.

When Wallenstein thought about it, the 'banter' earlier really did feel like a pre-festival of sorts. She felt slightly, and only slightly guilty about scaring the Altaria with her water gun.

Well, since she couldn't find the Altaria anymore, there's no real use in pondering it. With the actual festival coming up tomorrow, she would then leave the town the day after, continuing her search for legendaries. Juyu was a decent sidetrack from that, she couldn't deny.

"I don't got much else to do, wanna hang out a bit? Got a bad feeling about going back to the square so we better not."

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,365 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:11 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Oasis

Taiga was flustered by a sudden shower of feathers above her head.  Some had even managed to get in her mouth.  She spat them out and rubbed her tongue off, making sure to get rid of every ounce of plumage.  "BLECH!  That's the worst part about eating birds!  You gotta pluck em first, ain't that right bird brain?!"  She was faster now, faster than before hand.  Even if her offensive capabilities had been lowered, she was still in the mood to rip the avian gijinka to shreds.  Her crashing tower of water had faded, and she started to fall to the ground.  She aimed for wherever that foul gijinka had ended up after being soaked by her attack.

As it shot a Dark Pulse at her, she spun in the air to dodge the attack.  

"You're grounded mister!"  She said as she opened her jaws wide, embracing her teeth with a icy covering.  

d2akEes.png

Juyu

"Thank you for saving me back there!  My name is Lok.  Nice to meet you!"

Sid looked at the rotom gijinka stick out his injured hand.  His cold stare wandered it's way to the hand itself.  It must've hurt the guy seeing as how it must've had poison seeping through it.  Awkwardly, Sid slowly stuck out his own hand, which twitched a couple of times on it's way to shake the Rotom's.  "Welcome..."  Sid then pointed to himself.  "Obsidian..."  Sid then spun in a half circle, and casually walked away.  Before he made any progress he was halted by a voice.

"You, the Sableye! Tell your Weavile partner I still have to pay her! I'll hang around in this town until after the festival tomorrow but you'll find me in one of the bars around here. Or wherever there's booze tomorrow!  Or well, drop by the Flatside Inn in a while if you really can't find me."

Sid looked over his shoulder to see the Empoleon Gijinka who had accepted Wes' previous offer.  Sid stuck his thumb up, signaling that he understood, and walked away.  With that, the Sableye had no need to continue his fight against the Seviper.  He casually stepped over the bodies of the Seviper he had dispatched of.  "Too rough..."  Sid had spotted Wes out of the crowd, talking with what he assumed was the lead Zangoose, and approached her from behind, as he usually did.  That's how a shadow behaved anyways.  She must've asked to be payed...what were the chances a gang leader was good for his word.  Sid sighed underneath his collar.  

"Good job...Wes..."  He wasn't sure how she had managed against the Altaria, but he assumed it must've been a fearsome battle...although..Wes didn't even have a scratch on her.  That was his Wes for him!  Super strong and worthy of being called his partner.  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts

Oasis

"Hey, you need help with that?"

Ari glanced up from his attempt to drag the body to the pond. A talking head! What?! Had it used some special power to stay alive somehow?

As if reading his mind, the talking head turned into a talking person pulling himself up from the ground. "Or, you could just.., you know, drop it and head for shelter. I can cover you if that's what you wanna do."

The lion tilted his head to the side, "Uhh...but, he needs to become grass," he informed the blue gijinka. "That's why I'm dragging him to the pond, see?" He pointed at the pond with a hint of pride. He was being...uh...proactive. Yeah! That was the word. Maybe this person could help him though. Not that he couldn't do it alone, but he was still small and not that strong yet, so it was slow going. "Could you help, please?" he remembered to tack on the please. It was still difficult to adjust to asking people for things rather than ordering.

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

The fight was wrapping up, and Easter figured it'd be time to leave soon. Not that he'd done anything he'd get in trouble for. At worst he'd encouraged the fight, which most bystanders did anyway. He could stay as a witness and make trouble for the dark types and that Altaria but whether he'd be believed or not...no, it was probably best to leave. Standing up from the bench, the fairy type stretched and hopped off, retreating to a safer distance. As he did so, he passed the Weavile talking with Sada, catching a few words.

“Contract complete. Payment time!”

That gijinka hadn't proved very impressive, but then again, he hadn't seen much. Easter shrugged. Still, she wasn't a high priority. She hadn't shown much arrogance aside from playing both sides, and she had managed to get away with it...so far. Whether she would still be paid or not was up in the air. The Sylveon kept an eye on both dark types, lamenting his lack of sweets all the while.

Posted Image

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,690 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
The Mr. Mime needed to become grass. Right... The tall dragon just nodded like he understood, but in reality, he didn't. Was this another weird cult thing...? If so, it would be the fourth one he ran into... Damn, he was a magnet for weird. He looked over to the pond and back to the small kid. Was he trying to put the dead body IN the water? That seemed unsanitary... Granted, it was also unsanitary when he was dusty and sweaty... Yet he slipped into the water... Okay, now was not the time to go on tangents. He could hear he fire crackling in the background, so maybe he should make up his mind, fast. Good thing he was good at fast.

"Sure, I guess...," he said as he bent over to pick up the clownish corpse. Poor guy, he probably had a family that was now missing their father because of these bastards... And now he felt guilty for even thinking about skipping town before the fight was over... Dammit, why did he have a conscious? He looked at the pond. Okay, that was not the best idea.

"Look, he may become grass but that takes a while," he was somewhat talking out of his ass right now, but he did know that bodies didn't 'turn into grass' instantly, and dumping the body in the water was not good. "I can bury him by the water instead of it... He'll still turn into grass and people can still drink from the water," Actually, it didn't matter what the kid say, he was gonna to do it his way. What was the boy gonna do, cry?

... Oh Arceus, he hoped not...

Posted Image

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,318 posts

Juyu - Himiko

The kindness of a priestess

The water was ready in the bathtub, and filled with big bubbles. A nice smell of lavender filled the bathroom.

"Is the water ready now?

Also...may I borrow some of your clothes? I don't think mine would be anywhere near wearable at this point.

And, thanks a lot for these, Himiko. I really owe you."

"Yes, it is, if you need anything just call me. Also, i think i should have some extra clothes that should fit you quite well. And don't worry about it, one of the things my mother teached me is to always forgive and help. If the Legendaries forgave us for some of the huge sins gijinkas committed, then why shouldn't gijinkas forgive each other for such little things." Himiko said with a smile.

-----------

While she waited for Alleria to get out of the bathtub, she started taking out clothes from her luggage, they were all almost identical to the one Himiko was wearing, but were different in color and designs on them. 

Alleria then arrived in her bedroom. "Here you go!" Himiko said while handing her a pale blue kimono, with clouds and birds finely drew on it. "This kimono is blessed by the element of air, i thought since you are an Altaria that it might suit you well. Oh and don't worry about it, you can give it back to me once you find new clothes, maybe tomorrow we can go looking for them, we'll probably be able to find some since the festival will be starting."

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,037 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Oasis

"Let's get you out of here"

Mac looked up at the Scizor, who was apparently concerned. Concerned? For her? But she was the hero!...Even if right now she couldn’t feel her face, and there was a weird tingling sensation across the rest of her body. The girl surged to her feet “I’m perfectly okay! The hero can’t be...brought down...by...” And then she was on the ground again. This time her entire left side had gone numb. Well...this blowed.
“Hey uh...what’s-your-face, if you’re not gonna fight the bad guy can you help put out that fire? The tree’s kinda sorta important to us here and there IS water like, right there.” Mac thought about it for a moment and then brightened. “Hey! Could you throw me in too? Maybe that’ll help, yeah, totally, toss me in the water!” Mac had no reason to believe this was a good idea but that didn’t stop her from being completely certain it would be. “Oh! By the way, I’m Mac!”

Nearby Edgelord was having a very bad time. His attack hadn’t quite gotten the results he wanted and now the bastard Chandelure forced him to take a Dragon Breath. Granted it was a nearly pitiful attack compared to what he had expected from a Dragon but the paralysis that spread through his body, similar in a way to the numbness his special attack created, would make things tricky.
And then the pain. Edgelord let a short shout that he promptly cut off as the attack sent a horrible amount of pain through him. He bit down on his lip so hard it started to bleed. His eyes stared at the Chandelure in such murderous rage that if looks could kill the Fire/Ghost Gijinka would drop dead right there. But he forced past the pain, past the Paralysis, and forced his body to move. He could still move at Quick Attack speed despite the Paralysis and that’s what he did, moving away from the battlefield towards one of the many panicking civilians. He grabbed the young woman around the neck and leaped to the top of a building.

“I’ll be back you f***s, and when I do you’ll all die! I refuse to spare a single f***ing one of you! Follow me and this one meets her end right now, you wouldn’t want to refuse her the chance of a slightly longer life right?” Looking around, Edgelord grinned and leaped to the next farther building, then the next. Once he felt he was a suitable distance he let out a laugh and transformed his arm, Slashing the girl’s throat before tossing her and rushing away.

The Murkrow was feeling quite pissy. He didn’t realize their leader had left even, they were just pissed this damn Sharpedo was still dodging attacks midair. And worse they counterattacked! The Flying type hadn’t expected this and let out a surprisingly young sounding shout as the Sharpedo bit right into his skin. They both plummeted to the ground at a rapid pace, the Murkrow struggling to make sure the Sharpedo landed first and, with their superior aerial maneuverability, was able to shift so that this would be the case. Though he was losing blood at a more rapid pace now, and struggling to keep from passing out.

Rollrollrollrollrollrollroll! The Sandslash didn’t expect to reach the Hydreigon so quickly, let along hit her in such a perfect spot, right between her shoulder blades. But they weren’t done yet! They bounced back and continued to pick up rolling speed, going in for a second, much stronger, attack.

Juyu

"...Well, even if the earlier Sevipers and Zangeese were to try and chase her, if we can't find her there's no way in hell they can. I guess she's...safe?"

“I suppose that makes sense...I doubt anyone besides them would do anything to her so out in the open like this...and they’re all back there. I’m sure she’s okay.”

Gwen certainly hadn't expected the girl to have vanished, but she's seen Gijinka get up from worse before...still she'd be sure to keep her eye out for the Altaria from now on.

"I don't got much else to do, wanna hang out a bit? Got a bad feeling about going back to the square so we better not."

“Hang out?” Gwen thought about that. She didn’t really...hang out with people often. She was usually either on her own or taking care of younger children. And this girl looked to be at least a bit older than Gwen. But...it couldn’t hurt right? She might as well try. “Sure, let’s...hang out.” Gwen smiled kindly at the Empoleon. The smile managed to mask her sudden realization. She had no idea how to hang out. “U-uh did we introduce ourselves? In all that I kinda...forgot...Well in any cause my name’s Gwendoline. You can just call me Gwen, though...” She stuck out a hand. “N-Ice to meet you!” She said with a shy grin. “Get it? Cause you did...that ice attack..earlier...never mind.” Gwen blushed a bit and tried to laugh it off. Even she could tell that was a bad one.

Phinehas didn’t understand why the Gijinka he made contact with, using his Poison Jab, was a Charizard and not Absol. But it was too late for that. The strong attack struck the man’s stomach, spreading poison through his body. Phinehas jumped back with a hiss. “Ssstupid bassstard getting in my way.” He said, completely ignoring that it was entirely his fault. He turned to attack the Absol instead only to see a Razor Wind whipping up around him. That would be a dangerous target, he could afford to risk it right now since his attacks were mainly close-combat.

Why was he doing this anyway? He remembered...something, a cute girl? She...was hurt? What the hell was he doing? f*** it. “Ssssorry dude time to die!” If he backed down now he would be seen as weak, he wouldn’t have that. Especially with Sada right there. He opened his mouth and shot out a spray of Venom, intending to Drench the poisoned Charizard in it, which would weaken his attacking capability as well as slow him down.

“Contract complete. Payment time!”

Sada turned her head towards the voice. The damn Weavile she had hired snuck up on her. Ugh if she hadn’t been talking to girly boy there she’d have noticed. What’d she want? Oh right, pay. Pffft. She turned around to the Weavile and put a hand to her hip.
“Yeah see funny thing about that... f*** you. I ain’t gonna just give money for such a half-ass job, what kinda girl you think you’re dealing with. I didn’t get where I’m at by playing nice.” She snapped her fingers and the formerly sleeping Zangeese filed in behind her. She had noticed them being roused earlier and knew they’d spring into action as soon as she called.
“Now this is how it’s gonna go. You give up your Poke, or me and my crew will beat you bloody, capishe?”

She was about to give the order when one of her crew called out. “s*** it’s the Sheriff!” Sada groaned. That b**** was a total thorn in her side. She glanced over to where the Zangoose was pointing and, sure enough, the Escavalier sheriff was making her way towards the group with vengeance. “Damn it all I wanted was a good spot...You’re so lucky, sucker.” She growled at Wes.

On the Seviper’s side, the one awake Seviper gang member had just chomped down on a Double Team clone. Shrugging at the realization, he continued on to wake up his gang mates, just in time to notice Heather approaching. “s***” He muttered, as he got the group awake and ready. They glanced over to their leader, then Heather, then each other, before slinking away from the battlefield.

Heather reached the place the fight had been taking place to see most of it had been wrapped up. There were a couple incidents still but that should be easy enough to take care of. As she got nearer she called out in a loud, clear, and firm voice. “This is Heather, Sheriff of Juyu, all of you cease your actions at once!”

(Check latest post in OOC for info edited in)

8PBUpdp.gif

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts

Alleria Ethera

Tjuyu - Himiko's Aunt House

"...Small sins, huh?"

Resting on a bathtub for the second time that day, Alleria tried her best to relax and sort out herself. She still wouldn't believe that she was the one that rampaged through the gangs as Himiko said earlier, but the thought itself disturbed her a lot. There's not much thing disproving Himiko's claim, while she had nothing to back herself up right now. She still was in the camp of "an impostor posed as her and rampaged, also hitting her in the process", but it seemed to be more and more illogical right now.

"Nah, that definitely couldn't be me. No reasons for it to be me."

Instead of thinking more about the event that she couldn't remember, the Altaria decided to see how bad her physical condition was right now. Her hands were soaked in blood, now that she saw it, and bits of...something dirtied it, along with a lot of scratches. Lots of it, actually, spread out throughout her body. The wound from them was far from deep, but it still made it too painful for her to properly rest in the water. Maybe she should borrow some ointments or potions from Himiko or her aunt soon. She's far from healthy, and tomorrow's the festival day, so she couldn't afford to disappoint her audience by giving them a half-baked performance.

If she showed them how fragile and hurt she was, they wouldn't smile after all.

Her body was still hurting all over, but after finding her resolve, she managed to feel at ease, and finally entered a short nap.

"Here you go!"

"T-this looks expensive...you sure it's fine if I take it?"

"This kimono is blessed by the element of air, i thought since you are an Altaria that it might suit you well. Oh and don't worry about it, you can give it back to me once you find new clothes, maybe tomorrow we can go looking for them, we'll probably be able to find some since the festival will be starting."

While at first she was hesitant on taking it, realizing that she would otherwise be naked for the festival day tomorrow, Alleria gleefully accepted the gift from Himiko. It's a dress from a foreign land, and with how the girl before her acted, it seemed that she's also coming from a foreign land too. The dress...or kimono, as she said it, was beautiful beyond what she's used to, and as she was ecstatic on trying it out, she didn't wait a moment to try it out before Himiko.

"Ah...this fits really well! Thanks!" Alleria moved around to showcase how the clothes look on her. Though, the girl also mentioned the festival, and Alleria's mind immediately shifted into that topic.

"Uh-umm, are you also going to participate on the festival...?

I mean, are you here from a distant land for the festival, Himiko?"

Posted Image

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Oasis

“I’m perfectly okay! The hero can’t be...brought down...by...” Before Scarlet could try and convince her that she was indeed not ok, the young Heliolisk collapsed to the ground. "Somehow I doubt that..." she said to herself, before picking her up. "Come on, I'll take you to the-" before she could finish, the energetic girl looked at Scarlet. “Hey uh...what’s-your-face, if you’re not gonna fight the bad guy can you help put out that fire? The tree’s kinda sorta important to us here and there IS water like, right there.” Scarlet turned to the now burning tree, then back to the lake. Unfortunately, she had no effective way to douse the flames by herself - at least, not without breaking the tree. However, she recalled the Sharpedo gijinka from before - she would definitely be able to douse the flame. Of course, she would have to leave the girl somewhere safe. Looking around, she heard the girl say “Hey! Could you throw me in too? Maybe that’ll help, yeah, totally, toss me in the water!” Considering the fact that she could barely stand as it is, she would more than likely drown if she were to toss her into the water. Looking at the large body of water, however, she noticed that the area next to it seemed comfortable enough, and the young girl did want to be in the water. "How about, instead of letting you drown, I meet you half way" She placed the young girl right next to the water, her back against the sand. "I think I know someone who can help with the burning tree". She reached into her pocket "Hopefully this makes you feel better" She pulled out a Lum Berry and placed it into the girls hand. Scarlet assumed that this was just another case of Paralysis - or at the very least, some form of poison. Either way, that Lum Berry that she brought from her hometown was a powerful little thing. Hopefully it would heal the girl from her paralysis. As she was about to head out, she could hear a voice from behind her. “Oh! By the way, I’m Mac!” Scarlet turned around to Mac. She smiled "My name is Scarlet. Don't worry, Mac. I'll get someone to douse the tree" And with that, she dashed towards the Sharpedo and the Murkrow.

. . .

As she was dashing towards where the Sharpedo was, she noticed that Edgelord was nowhere to be seen. Either he had flee'd or the Chandelure had finished him off. Either way, at least the attack was mostly over. Scarlet sighed in relief, before stopping and looking up. It had seemed that their battle was almost over too - both the Murkrow and the Sharpedo were plummeting from the sky. Blood was flying into the air, and Scarlet could safely assume that it was the Murkrows blood, seeing that the Sharpedo had her teeth firmly planted inside the birdman's flesh.  However, it seemed that if the Sharpedo didn't do anything she would be the one hitting the ground first. Scarlet could only hope that the Sharpedo could react in time.

Juyu

"Welcome..." the strange Sableye said after reaching his own hand out to accept Lok's handshake. His hand twitched a little when they shook, although Lok wasn't complaining - his own handshake probably wasn't that stable either, considering his injury. He then pointed to himself. "Obsidian..." It was safe to assume that Obsidian was his name. "My name is Lok! Nice to meet you." Lok smiled, giving a thumbs up with his good hand. It seemed that, however, Obsidian didn't have the time for small talk, as he casually walked away after introducing himself. Normally, Lok would go after him and bother him, but in a way Lok was thankful - after all, he really needed to tend to his wound, which had not stopped hurting. As Lok headed himself towards the city to get his wounds treated for, however, a fierce looking women had appeared on the scene. “This is Heather, Sheriff of Juyu, all of you cease your actions at once!” It had seemed that the authorities had finally stepped into stop the chaos that had ensued. Lok simply sheepishly walked towards Heather, grasping his wound harder. He didn't want to just walk away from the scene and be hunted down, but he also needed to attend to his injury. The best course of action would be to let the sheriff see that he is injured and then get medical attention - this way, he wouldn't have troubles with the officials later.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

wA0yiK8.png

'Damn it, that should've killed him,' Cabrakan furrowed his brow as Edgelord retreated from the battle altogether, 'Oh well, at least the city's safe... for now,'

There was no sense pursuing the Scyther Gijinka; that would only hurt Cabrakan's chances of getting out of the mess he'd caused unscathed. Truth be told, this was his chance to give everyone the slip. Of course, Cabrakan could've just as easily helped clean up the mess that Edgelord made himself, but... it looked like it was already handled for the most part. So Cabrakan kept walking, past the pond and out into the desert sand once more. He had no intention of stopping until he'd covered the ground necessary to reach the city of Fryst, and he'd know he got there when the temperature dropped immensely.

Now that he was a safe distance away from the others, Cabrakan realized that he'd better check on the Air Balloon that he purchased before the battle with Edgelord; if that had popped when Cabrakan took the Wing Attack at full force, then not only would he have spent a better portion of his Pokes for nothing, but he'd also no longer have anything to give to his lone daughter to make up for essentially abandoning her. Thankfully, all that happened to the Air Balloon was that the string had been cut. The resulting shortened string was no big deal, and it was monumentally more favorable to the balloon having been popped. At first he breathed a sigh of relief... but then all sorts of thoughts about that last battle and all his previous ones from his youth flooded his mind at once.

Unable to help but release an audible moan, Cabrakan kept going in the direction he was headed.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts

Oasis

"Sure, I guess..." The blue guy bent down to pick up the body, and then glanced at the pond. "Look, he may become grass but that takes a while. I can bury him by the water instead of it... He'll still turn into grass and people can still drink from the water."

"Drink...? Oh, yeah." Ari looked down, a bit ashamed. He should've known better than to dirty the local watering hole, but, but...well, he wanted to make sure the man turned into grass like he was supposed to. If not, then...then wouldn't that be bad? But the blue guy whose name he didn't know had come up with a good solution. "I never thought about burying...I suppose...grass has roots so of course it would start from below ground..." He still had a lot to learn about the world.

He glanced at the ground. He'd done his fair share of digging in the sand for fun before, though the ground was more dirt here, but it shouldn't be too hard. Crouching, the lion started to dig at the ground, scowling when he noticed how little he had managed. How come he couldn't dig like the blue guy? Or was that a move?

tRCh4Z6.png

Juyu

Well, things had went as expected. The Zangoose leader had decided to renege on payment, and the local authorities had stepped in. Good thing he was far enough back he looked more like a curious bystander and less like a participant. Shrugging his shoulders, Easter decided to take that moment to go get some more sweets. Maybe some Hanami dango this time, or mochi. Maybe they even had Poké Puffs! Oh, that would be heavenly...

The Sylveon melted into the background, every inch the rubbernecker who had lost interest now that the fighting was over. Which, to a certain extent, was true, though he had instigated the fight happening at the moment. If his luck held out though, he wouldn't have to see any of the gang members again, and would be well on his merry way outside of the city soon.

Humming to himself, Easter decided he'd explore the place a bit, maybe return here once he had gotten his fill of sweets, see what was up. As he walked, he prepared his best "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" face and snickered. Soon, he'd have more sweets than he could carry, and he wouldn't have to pay a single coin for any of them.

Posted Image

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 720 posts
    Last Visit
Juyu

“Yeah see funny thing about that... f*** you. I ain’t gonna just give money for such a half-ass job, what kinda girl you think you’re dealing with. I didn’t get where I’m at by playing nice.”

Though Wesley's expression remained causal and indifferent, the girl's eye twitched slightly after watching Sada summon her fellow Zangeese to her side. "All done, Obsidian?" Sensing Sid's presence behind her, the girl glanced over her shoulder and flashed her partner an almost painfully friendly smile before returning her gaze to Sada. This would have been rather bizarre to most people, but those who where familiar with Wesley would know all too well that this particular smile could only mean one thing; someone was f***ing with her poke. 

“Now this is how it’s gonna go. You give up your Poke, or me and my crew will beat you bloody, capishe?”

"Ohhh is that so ?" Wes cooed, her passive expression seeming a tad ominous given the rapidly escalating situation. For a moment she found herself marveling at how easy it would be for her to draw her Metal Claws and rip out this other woman's throat. She still had the power granted to her by Sid before she engaged the Altaria, and it's wasn't like Sada or her goons where anywhere near fast enough to react to- much less avoid an attack with her speed at this range. Wes's fingers twitched slightly at the prospect of killing the entire gang and taking their poke whilst her arms hung unthreateningly at her side. 

Subtle amounts of killer intent seem to create Pressure in the air as the girl made up her mind. If they weren't going to pay her like they agreed, then what choice did she have? "Well then, I sup-" She was suddenly interrupted by commotion amongst her prey. 

“s*** it’s the Sheriff!”

Cops? Glancing to her right, Wes locked eyes with the Escavalier heading directly towards the group. Sighing, she dispelled the Pressure she had set loose in the air before turning back to Sada. 

“Damn it all I wanted was a good spot...You’re so lucky, sucker.”  

This lady just didn't know when to cut her losses, huh? Suddenly an idea struck, causing the Weavile to flash an evil grin at the Zangeese. Inhaling deeply, Wes channeled all the energy Sid had lent her, and mixed it with the cold that she stored deep within her very being. With a single breath the girl unleashed a massive wave of bone chilling air and icicles directly at Sada, who was unfortunate enough to be standing only a few steps in front of her. In an instant the area around the Zangeese was cloaked in a freezing blizzard that hung in the air for a few moments before finally dissipating, and when the frost finally cleared Wes and Sid would be nowhere to be found.  

"Only 270 poke...." Wes groaned as she inspected her profit for a day's worth of pickpocketing. After escaping the scene of the brawl, the pair had made there way to the closest store and sold the amassment of trinkets that Wesley and her clones had... appropriated from the town's folk. Though unfortunately it seemed that most of the good's had been damaged when she packed them into her bag, and were essential worthless.

"This is why I prefer wet work!"   She whined to her partner as the two made their way through the shopping district. Ever since she had paired up with Sid, the girl had found that she had been taking up less and less "dirty" jobs... was this his way of trying to make her soft? Sighing grumbly, Wes pouted before cramming the money into her pocket. "So where did that Empoleon broad tell us to meet her again? 

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users