Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

8GrkkS0.png

"I don't know your name! If you won't repeat your introduction, at least tell me that, please!"

"The cute little lion boy knows it, just ask him, I shouldn't utter my grandiose name in such a common way!" It was clear the girl was just teasing but she still didn't answer before disappearing, giving them a two-fingered wave on her way down.

Ari started at that. "Oh yeah, she said her name was..." he furrowed his brows, before mimicking taking a hat off and tipping it to Kazo. "Kaitlin, the Phantom Thief! I wonder if we'll see her again."

The area got silent, as the fog began to grow, and off in the distance there was a very slight sound of something that sounded like a foot stepping on a branch. Ari felt like it'd be a good idea to get indoors.

The Litleo didn't feel much like talking that night, head still swirling with thoughts from the dream, no, vision, he had had. Now, he remembered. Back during that time in the desert, he had felt it, the loss of life from somebody so close to him, the dream that came right after, his break down, and then the urge to forget, to pretend that nothing like that had ever happened. Finding out that Regirock had died when they reached Southshore had been what had shaken that haze of oblivion. And then everything else had happened so fast...

Sometimes, it still felt like that had all happened yesterday, but he knew that days and days had passed since then. He had to, well, not let go, but he had to grow stronger and become the kind of leader his father would be proud of, was already proud of.

One day, he would be strong enough to face down any evildoer.

One day.

In the morning, when Mac awoke, the first words out of the spunky Electric-Type were. "Where did my bag go?"

Ari glanced at Kazo guiltily before looking back at the Helioptile. "Uhh, I think it got taken..."

--

qZU0awZ.png

"I agree with Easter," Fawkes nodded. "It's always good to save money when you can, right? And it does beat the streets, so there doesn't seem to be any reason to turn it down."

Easter smiled beatifically down at Fawkes, the cutie. This one understood. Never turn down a free lunch.

Brooke, however, seemed more a fan of the other adage. That there was no such thing as a free lunch. "We appreciate the offer, really, but you have to understand our situation. I barely know you, and where I’m from, people who offer to let other people spend the night at no cost never mean well."

Sebastian's smile faltered ever so slightly. "I know you did not mean to offend but I must admit that stung a bit." He said with a wink, showing he wasn't being entirely serious. "But I suppose it IS understandable. Especially if you're not from around here. I do wonder where it is you're from, though...Ah but feel free to ignore that question. At the very least let me show you my house, and, give directions to those of you who wish to check later. Come along now, it's not too far from here. Another good thing about my city, everything is just a walk away."

Easter could understand where the Emboar was coming from. He knew more than most just what a smile and a laugh could hide. However, he also wondered if Brooke wasn't being a bit too paranoid. "This man is the mayor of this city," he told the fire type, voice quiet but not overly so. "If he wished us harm, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have to resort to subterfuge, he could just order his guards to kill us." Then again, that might not have been the most reassuring thing to say.

The house the Gallade would bring them to was huge and looked reminiscent to some shrines that they may have seen. On the front of it was a small wall with a sign that said "Wishing Wall." which had several wooden tablets with various wishes from people in the city on it. "If you want, you, too, can leave a wish." Sebastian said with a smile. "I am very much fascinated by the Legendary Jirachi and I modeled my home after their shrine in this city."

Easter smiled back. "That's pretty great," he gushed, his emotions for the most part genuine this time. "Jirachi is my favorite legendary." He sighed. "The things they can do, the hope they give gijinka, it's amazing, isn't it?"

After a few moments someone came out of the door. "Ah, good timing, this is a young woman who I have also arranged to live here for a time. I found her wandering around. Said 'My future is meant to be here.' whatever that means. Fi, come meet some potential guests if you would."

The girl, an Espeon, looked at the group, and tilted her head quizzically. She seemed to have just woken up and still had a sleepy look in her eyes.

Easter flinched. Seeing her brought back a rush of memories that he would have rather kept hidden. Meeting the Froslass, being on a boat again, and now this.

The Espeon on the other hand did not seem at all surprised to see him. She blinked once, before her lips tugged up in a smile that disappeared as quickly as it arrived. "Easter. I knew we would meet again."

Aaand there she went with the creepy future thing again. "You haven't changed much, Fi," he deadpanned.

The Espeon shook her head. "I have ever followed what the future tells me. Whether that leads to change or not, does not matter." She looked at the other gijinka, eyes focusing on Sebastian first. "Thank you again for letting me stay here," she bobbed in a sloppy curtsy, then turned to the others if they were there, gazing at them as if she could see through to their very souls. "There is a decision you will have to make in the near future," she said to Brooke. "Though I am sure you know it already." She looked at Denku. "What you seek is not here, though you might find a lead if you are lucky." Then she glanced at Fawkes. "Be wary," she said shortly. She turned to Dora, staring at her for a bit, "You are strange," she said finally.

Lastly, she turned to Easter, but before she could say anything, the Sylveon stopped her. "No," he said with a shake of his head. "I do not need to know my future."

"I knew you would say that," she said, causing the other Eeveelution to sigh, then turned to the group again. "I am Fi." She, tellingly, did not ask the others to introduce themselves.

--

L4AHmu4.png

"That's right run away!" the rock gijinka shouted at the pair.

Marie looked towards Keanu, a pleading expression evident in her eyes as she said, "b-but we can't just leave him and her there with that bully."

"Look," the Pikachu sighed. "You saw that quake? If it hit us, we'd both be goners. Or I would, anyway. And then I wouldn't be able to do anything at all." He didn't see what was so hard to understand about this, but then again, Marie was a child and maybe she didn't realize exactly how close to death both of them had just come.

Then again, he also kind of, sort of, wanted to join in.

"DAMMIT AGAIN WITH THE WEATHER CHANGES?"

The rain had disappeared, replaced by the burning sun. Keanu felt the rainwater evaporating from his skin every second that went by. The heat was sweltering. It felt like going from the rainy season to the dry season in Alola.

Moltres attacked the rock type again, while she herself prepared for another attack. Meanwhile, Randy, instead of taking that opportunity to retreat to safety, decided to try his luck against the crazy wahine again. Except this time, he pulled out all the stops. Performing an attack Keanu recognized as one of Incineroar's signature moves, followed by a Z-move, it looked like, maybe, just maybe, they'd get out of this all right.

They would have to, because that rock type wouldn't be likely to let them go after this.

Sighing in defeat, Keanu shrugged, putting down Marie. "Okay, okay, let's help," he grinned helplessly. "There's not much I can do against her, but you're right, we can't leave that idiot tiger behind."

He looked at the rock type, cheeks turning red and shooting out electricity. Unlike normal electric attacks, these formed brightly glowing rings, which encircled the gijinka, sinking into her skin and causing it to spark every so often.

[spoiler=OOC]

Keanu used Thunder Wave against enemy Tyranitar.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Icecrown

The trek was long, but it wasn't bad, seeing as how see had been able to doze off here and there.  A sudden jolt of pain would wake her up from time to time, having her leg bounce about in the open, but it wasn't anything she was too worried about.  For a Steel-Type, Chrome Dome was oddly...warm and comfortable.  It must've been the embarrassment from having to be carried this far in the arms of a comrade that made her feel that way.  Of course!  That had to be the answer!  When Taiga wasn't sleeping, she would be silently pouting, protesting the fact that she had been left to her own devices for so long.  Before she could lull off once again, it seemed like something else was now impeding the team's progress.  Some sort of icy slope that would be nearly impossible to traverse without risk of slipping.  Her teeth sawed against each other.  

"Just great..."

"If my leg weren't hurting...I could jet us up there with a waterfall in no time flat."  A tinge of pain from her leg reminded her that currently, that idea would prove impossible.  And she was so close to the treasure of this mountain...at least she thought so at least.  Whatever lay in the room at the top of the slope better have been worth the effort they had put in.  "I ain't the plan maker, I'm the plunderer.  So the rest of you better figure out a way to get up there before I get angry!"  She crossed her arms, and started to pout once again.  

P1JjewJ.png?1

Marie's eyes widened in joy as Keanu agreed to help save Moltres from the bully. While Marie wasn't a violence first kind of person, sometimes bullies just didn't like to listen to words. And if there was any one capable of fightings, or at least stalling until adults came into the picture, it was Marie. She had to squint briefly, though, as she suddenly felt the sweltering heat from the sudden surge of sunlight that appeared once again. Looking over, Maire looked in awe as a large stream of flame came from the legend, which was both beautiful and terrifying to look at all at once. However, she was spurred back to action once more as she saw the god slayer bully strike back with that stone club thing of hers. Of course, Marie was a bit far away from the gijinka, and she wasn't exactly the greatest shot, so, following up on everyone else's attacks Marie let out a sharp, "ah!" When she did this, a pulse of pinkish energy seemed to come from her shout, flying with extreme accuracy towards the god slayer. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

As the group started to walk through the city of Adarid, the walk was much less treacherous then it had been prior to the fight against Jabari. He wasn't quite sure if the two were correlated, but all the same he was thankful for it, not wanting to deal with yet another stressful encounter during the day. He remained silent for the most part, as the others had, thinking on what had happened. More so, what was still to come. Nine knew had a feeling that his business with the godslayers was far from over, and having some knowledge of what he was getting into would be helpful. Of course, there was only one person that could help him with that, and he wasn't quite sure what to make of her. All the same, he how she acted, both normally and in brief moments, had made him a bit wary or her and now wasn't exactly the time or place to interrogate her on what she knew about the godslayer or godslayers. 

Eventually, though, the group came to a pause as the sun began to set. Not wanting to see what the night life was like here, the group elected to go find a place to stay, with the closest place being the library. As the group entered, Nine's expression visibly sombered as he walked through the ruined place. It was clear that the fire had done a good deal of damage, and though it wasn't much in his control, he still couldn't help but feel responsible. It was the place he had spent the most time in since his travels had begun, essentially a second home to the houndoom. But with no librarian in it any longer and the building itself seeming to fall apart, Nine was merely mournful, more than anything else. While the place wasn't exactly the most inviting, before the group could come to a decision about where they were staying, Fiona had rushed in. As Lok chased soon after her, Nine let out an exacerbated sigh, looking to Gwendoline. 'Well, what's one more adventure for the day, right?" Not wanting to leave either Fiona or Lok alone, especially in this building, Nine picked up his pace to follow after them. 

Once there, the houndoom saw that both the gijinka seemed to be hard at work at trying to move a bookcase away from a charred rug. Nine wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but, it seemed that they were hard at work and focused all the same. Walking over, the houndoom looked to the mismagius, were she to follow, he shrugged at the situation, not sure what was going on. Yet, if there was anyone who would know something important about this place, it was Fiona. As such, he went to help the duo out in their effort. 

"My my, this is quite frustrating."

Just as she ran out of the strength she stole from the Abomasnow, the party was blocked by what looked like a steep slope before them. Tianzi had been quite silent for the rest of the trip before, but now he fell back on the weight on the group's supply as he returned into a wimp. Who should he suck now? Sucking Isole wouldn't give him much energy with how small the power difference was between the two of them. Sucking Taiga...well, perhaps that was for the best but with how weakened she was. Tianzi could suck Scarlet instead but she's carrying the shark so that'd make them have to leave the shark behind. Even at her worst, that'd be too cruel for poor ol' Taiga.

Though, wasn't there a snowstorm anyway, outside?

"Alright, so. As far as my humble presumption was concerned, I am quite aware about the possibility that it would still be snowing heavily outside, and if this path would lead outside, we would be subjecting poor Miss Taiga here to the elements, which might be fatal. So, wouldn't it be best if we take a rest here and examine her wound firsthand?

Recover some of our energy, get some sleep even. Rotating guard duty in case of unwanted attendance.

Anyway, for the slope itself, if you let me suck any of you, I should be able to use Teleport to the four of us up there. But now I'm too tired, so let's just rest."

rSmNb2O.png

Poké: 800

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk x3

“We appreciate the offer, really, but you have to understand our situation. I barely know you, and where I’m from, people who offer to let other people spend the night at no cost never mean well.”

"I know you did not mean to offend but I must admit that stung a bit. But I suppose it IS understandable. Especially if you're not from around here. I do wonder where it is you're from, though...Ah but feel free to ignore that question. At the very least let me show you my house, and, give directions to those of you who wish to check later. Come along now, it's not too far from here. Another good thing about my city, everything is just a walk away."

Just checking it out at least should be harmless.

Fawkes had to admit, she was rather surprised with the place. Fawkes caught a few brief glances of a couple shrines in town on the way to this house, and if she didn't know better, she'd swear this was just another one of those shrines, albeit more house-sized than shrine-sized. On the front wall were a bunch of wooden tablets with wishes written down on them. Sebastian mentioned that everyone was free to leave a wish as well if they desired, but Fawkes was a bit skeptical. Her luck with legends - since Sebastian had mentioned his house being modeled after the local Jirachi shrine - had been less than stellar so far. The only one that hadn't directly meant her any harm so far was Lugia, and even that one nearly capsized the ship she and the others were using to get here with his whirlpools.

"That's pretty great. Jirachi is my favorite legendary. The things they can do, the hope they give gijinka, it's amazing, isn't it?"

Wishes and hope? ...I may have to ask about this Jirachi later. Fawkes, by her own admittance, had a lot of things she hoped or wished for. Though the phrase "Be careful what you wish for" came to mind. She was pretty on the fence about this whole wishing thing. Maybe it's better to not leave one.

Then another gijinka arrived. One Easter knew, apparently! Fi was her name. She spent a bit of time glancing over the different people Fawkes had come here with, giving them cryptic advice. Then it came time for Fawkes's turn.

"Be wary."

Hers was probably the most generic advice. Not to mention advice she had no problem following. Fawkes had been pretty wary of people so far, right? Or was she looking at the world through rose-tinted lenses without realizing it? She'd just have to be extra careful. Easter mentioned futures being told, so Fawkes would have to be extra sure to be extra careful. Play it safe, all that stuff. Fi introduced herself at the end. Fawkes, opting to play it safe in case she meant trouble down the line - there was no telling if she and Easter were on good terms or not after all - didn't introduce herself in return, settling simply for a nod in her direction to acknowledge the introduction.

Am I overthinking all this?

"Oh yeah, she said her name was..." he furrowed his brows, before mimicking taking a hat off and tipping it to Kazo. "Kaitlin, the Phantom Thief! I wonder if we'll see her again."

"Well... probably," Kazo muttered. "With my luck anyways...," He shook his head and turned to Ari. "Hey, she did say you were cute though. Is she your new girlfriend?" He teased, a large grin on his face.

The area got silent, as the fog began to grow, and off in the distance there was a very slight sound of something that sounded like a foot stepping on a branch. Ari felt like it'd be a good idea to get indoors. Kazo agreed to it, and they went back inside. Kazo fell asleep pretty quickly. He was drained, and he knew he needed the rest. 

"Where did my bag go?"

Ari glanced at Kazo guiltily before looking back at the Helioptile. "Uhh, I think it got taken..."

Kazo simply rubbed his head. "Yeah. There was a thief last night," Might as well come clean. "We tried to catch her, but she could turn into shadows... and well... we can't. So we lost her," Time to face the fury.

Denku wasn't sure what happened, but somehow against his will, he was dragged along to the house. How he kept getting dragged into these situations, he wasn't sure. Still, the place itself was nice, he supposed. He was more of a simple man himself, but hey, whatever floated people's boats. Then they met an Espeon, one that stated...  

"Easter. I knew we would meet again."

"You haven't changed much, Fi," The Sylveon deadpanned. Denku wasn't even surprised they ran into people everyone knew. He was just happy they never ran into anyone he knew. It wouldn't be a happy reunion.

The Espeon shook her head in response. "I have ever followed what the future tells me. Whether that leads to change or not, does not matter." She looked at the other gijinka, eyes focusing on Sebastian first. "Thank you again for letting me stay here," she bobbed in a sloppy curtsy, then turned to the others if they were there, gazing at them as if she could see through to their very souls.

"There is a decision you will have to make in the near future," she said to Brooke. "Though I am sure you know it already." What the hell was that supposed to mean? Creepy fortune teller sheet, no doubt. 

She looked at Denku. "What you seek is not here, though you might find a lead if you are lucky." Oh? Yeah, he had to chalk this up to creepy fortune teller Tauros crap. Being super vague and telling people what they wanted to hear... although, how did she know he was looking for something?

She glanced at Fawkes. "Be wary," she said shortly. She turned to Dora, staring at her for a bit, "You are strange," she said finally. Wow, two things everyone already knew. The future was so amazing...

Lastly, she turned to Easter, but before she could say anything, the Sylveon stopped her. "No," he said with a shake of his head. "I do not need to know my future."

"I knew you would say that," she said, causing the other Eeveelution to sigh, then turned to the group again. "I am Fi." She, tellingly, did not ask the others to introduce themselves.

"Well, nice to meet you Fi," Denku said, turning to leave. He knew she didn't want to know their names, and that was fine by him. "I'm going to go 'test my luck'," He walked off, away from the house, and to the area that they found Dora and Fawkes. Something... didn't sit right with him there. He should probably ignore it, but the last time something didn't sit well with him, the whole area devolved into a war. He was going to check... although he had no idea what he would do when he got there.

Sebastian's smile faltered ever so slightly. "I know you did not mean to offend but I must admit that stung a bit." He said with a wink, showing he wasn't being entirely serious. "But I suppose it IS understandable. Especially if you're not from around here. I do wonder where it is you're from, though...Ah but feel free to ignore that question. At the very least let me show you my house, and, give directions to those of you who wish to check later. Come along now, it's not too far from here. Another good thing about my city, everything is just a walk away."

Easter leaned over closer, to speak with her. "This man is the mayor of this city," he said. "If he wished us harm, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have to resort to subterfuge, he could just order his guards to kill us."

Brooke grit her teeth and slowly let out a breath of air through her nose, resisting the urge to snap back at the boy (man?). “You really know how to put people at ease, Easter. Maybe you should try to get a job as a counselor. Professional quacks…” She muttered the last part under her breath as she walked away to follow Sebastian, working out a kink in her jaw. Something about this just didn’t sit right with her.

Sebastian’s house turned out to have been built to resemble a shrine to Jirachi, whom he informed them he had a keen interest in. He showed them to the “Wishing Wall”, a small wall at the front of the house littered with wooden tablets that the townsfolk had carved their wishes into. Brooke’s hard expression softened just a little bit reading some of them, surprised to find that none of them were very selfish.

She lingered at the wall, watching Dora and Fawkes, who didn’t seem to notice her attention. What did she want? What did she have to wish for? Brooke wasn’t even sure anymore. She had become so consumed by her job as the children’s guardian that somewhere along the line, she had forgotten that she wasn’t just the voice of responsibility. Meeting Sada and Phineas again had reminded her of that. It had woken up the voice of adventure, the one who had wanted more for her than the cruel streets of Deku, the one she had pushed to the back of her mind when she opened her shop up.

Brooke walked up to the wall and found an empty wooden tablet, the tip of her index finger lighting up with white hot flame. What did she want? She seared a single word into the wooden tablet, knowing that no one would bother to check her wish. Then, she laid it on the wall and turned around as Fi entered the area. She used her back to cover up the wish so no one would notice.

She was a sleepy-eyed Espeon, who immediately launched into prophesying. When she got to Brooke, what she said was something that the Emboar had indeed known, though only for a few moments herself. “Sorry, but I don’t put stock in things that haven’t happened yet,” Brooke told her firmly.

Behind her, in small, scorched black letters, her tablet on the wall read her greatest wish:

Freedom.

Team Alola, Day 7, Northshore

The Tyranitar was knocked back from Randy's first strike, and the second, a rather ludicrous attack, had managed to pierce through her defenses. She was bleeding from her forehead. The woman touched the wound with some measure of surprise.

She looked down suddenly as she felt the electrical rings around her. She cursed as she realized what was happening but was unable to prevent the paralysis from taking hold.

Then, as if to add insult to injury, the small one also struck her. The attack wasn't overly painful, though it was disarming, but it did seem to hurt the woman.

"ENOUGH!" She shouted, body trembling. "Fine, if that's how it is, see how you like THIS."

She raised her stone edge in the air and it shattered. The stones that formed it flew into the sky and seemed to replicate themselves. And then they fell. A rain of rocks came hurtling down from the air. A hailstorm of stone that began to buffet the group.

Moltres dodged several but then one hit her. And once that one hit so did another. And another. She was brought down to the ground, covering her head, face glowing with shame and anger as she was forced to protect herself from the downpour.

Team Karaoke, Day 20, Adarid Library

Gwendoline sighed as the group went back into the library. Hovering behind, rather unhappily, she watched as the trio began to move a bookshelf around. She wasn't strong in the slightest so she worried she'd just get in the way. So she watched, eyes flicking all over the eerie scene, as they slowly got the bookshelf away from whatever it was that Fiona was looking for.

Once it was gone it would be revealed to having been on top of a rug. One that was oddly unscathed by the flames. Fiona tore it from the ground, revealing it had been stuck to it by some means, and showed what appeared to be a trap door.

Without wasting any time, Fiona swung one of her twintails, glowing with dark energy, at the lock and shattered it open. She went down the stairs, not caring if anyone followed.

If they did they'd find her in a large room. One half, the half farthest from the steps, looked to be a bedroom. A bed, a dresser, and a mirror on one end. Closer to the stairs, however, was two more bookcases. It was filled with, instead of books, notes. Going through them would reveal them to be information about Legends that couldn't be found in the library itself. The other bookcase, however, had stacks of TMs.

Fiona skipped all this and went towards the dresser, digging through it and pulling out what looked to be a necklace. She placed it around her neck and gave a relieved sigh before collapsing onto the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Team Showdown, Day 26, Icecrown

"So we're going to sleep down here?" Isole said, after the three spoke up. She looked at Taiga, thinking the Sharpedo might not like that very much. "We don't want to get up there just to die." She said bluntly towards the girl.

Then she looked at Tianzi. "I don't know what you're talking about but stay far away from me."

Unless the group decided on something else they would be able to rest for the entire day, Scarlet and Tianzi would have to help Taiga if they wanted her to be healthy by the next day. However they would no longer hear any signs of the previous snowstorm as the night went on.

It was oddly peaceful down there, though it would be hard for the others to sleep due to the cold. Isole, however, would fall fast asleep and be quite difficult to wake up when it came time for it.

Team Mac, Day 17, Abandoned City

"Uhh, I think it got taken..."

"Yeah. There was a thief last night," Might as well come clean. "We tried to catch her, but she could turn into shadows... and well... we can't. So we lost her,"

"YOU LET MY BAG BE STOLEN?" Mac said, now on her feet. "And what do ya mean tried, your bags are fine, I see them right there! What kind of lackey's can't protect their leader's bag? I had uh...I had...It was my bag, that's important, don't just let someone walk off with it!"

She paused, took a deep breath. "You're getting my bag back. I don't know where this thief went but we WILL find them again and you WILL make them give me my bag back. No excuses." She huffed and looked around for food. When she found none she gave Kazo a Look.

-----

Despite Mac forcing them to check out every potential instance of a living creature "Who knows it could be the thief" the group didn't meet much trouble for three entire days of travel. It was as they were rounding a bend in the road that cut through the forest, however, that they were ambushed.

In front of the group stood an incredibly tall, seven feet to be exact, woman. A Scolipede. As the Gijinka commanded them to stop and give up everything they had, a pair of Lombre came in behind the group, clearly part of the previous Gijinka's group.

"All we want is your stuff. We know you got stuff. Give us the stuff." The Scolipede, clearly not the most verbose woman, said.

"Stuff! Stuff!" Chanted the Lombre behind them.

"Finally!" Mac said, body Charging with electricity. "A good fight is just what I need to vent after SOMEone got my stuff stolen." She glared at Kazo, though, oddly, didn't seem to be upset at Ari anymore. She had gone much easier on the younger of the pair.

Whatever the two decide, it seemed like the thugs were ready to fight.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 28, Mioter

Sebastian seemed very interested in what Easter had to say, and even more interested in his relationship with his other guest. "Ah so you know each other, how serendipitous! Surely this is a sign you are meant to stay here for the time being."

Out of politeness, though, he stayed from their conversation. Allowing them to catch up if they so wanted. He waved merrily to Denku as he left, assuring him with a laugh that the house would still be there when he got back.

He then sidled up to where Brooke was. "Ah, excuse me." He said, eyes locked on the word she had written. "I didn't mean to pry, but I am always so very curious what people write on these. May I ask you what the reasoning for this wish is? You're not in trouble, are you? I could help if you were, being mayor certainly has some perks." He laughed and smiled at the woman. It would almost feel as though he were trying to flirt with the Emboar girl.

"Fawkes, Fawkes, she called me strange, did you hear? I wonder why, do you know why? Am I strange?" Dora was hopping up and down as she asked the other girl this. She then dragged Easter into the conversation. "Hey, you know the lady, do you know why she thinks I'm strange? Is it cause I'm not like you? Are you not strange?"

Meanwhile Denku would find himself at the playground, where there were now less children than before. He did get some weird looks, however, from the adults who were watching over their children. But no one seemed to bother with him much.

There was one man, a Mightyena, who looked to be part of the Shadow Guard. He was watching Denku much more closely and very much more obviously. He seemed to want Denku to know he was watching him.

Denku wouldn't see the Torkoal from before but, after a while, he would notice the Skitty from before sitting on the seesaw. It seemed that they had just been using it with someone but whoever it was left, whether for good or temporarily it wasn't clear.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy awaited to see what the Tyranitar would do now after his Malicious Moonsault, but immediately noticed that there were electrical rings being put around her. Looking back, the Incineroar saw that Keanu had used Thunder Wave on the Godslayer. After that, he noticed Marie use Disarming Voice. He wanted to tell them they should get out of here, but then again...he felt a bit prideful to see them helping like this.

Heh...well, maybe things will actually be turning around for us now. Randy thought, smirking slightly, turning his head back to face the Tyranitar.

"ENOUGH! Fine, if that's how it is, see how you like THIS."

.....or maybe I spoke to soon... he thought, watching with bated breath as the Tyranitar Godslayer lifted her Stone Edge club and it shattered in the air, replicate and become a hailstorm of stones.

Gritting his teeth, Randy stepped back some. This was a lot different than the sandstorm by a long shot, and it was a bit more painful. He glanced over at Marie, Keanu, and then at Moltres. These stones were fist sized and for Marie, they would probably hurt a lot more than they would for someone of his size. And to make matters worse, it already seemed like Moltres was taking a lot more damage than she had already.

With a small growl, he glanced at Marie and Keanu again, before making a quick hand sign and setting his hands in front of his belt. "You two...I'm going to give you cover. I'm going to stop the stone rain for a bit. Hopefully you two can at least attempt to patch up Moltres' wounds. She's looking bad..." he said, before glancing at Marie. "But with you as the doctor...I don't see there being much of any problem."

After saying this, he had the fire ball manifest before him and his belt. "FIRE BLAST!!!" he shouted, shooting a fire blast into the air near their area and it stopped the stone rain. With nothing more to say, he dropped his bag near the others and rushed forward towards the Tyranitar. Both of his hands began to glow white with Brick Breaks as he got up towards the worse for ware Tyranitar.

"Heh, what's wrong? My Malicious Moonsault too much for you?" Randy asked, getting closer to the Tyranitar, swinging his off hand straight to her chest. Of course, the first Brick Break hit on the mark, but it was obvious the Tyranitar wasn't saying anything at all at this point. Only answering Randy in the form of swinging her fist and hitting his head with a Payback. It knocked the Incineroar back some, forcing him to hold his head for a moment. He only could grin widely with a stupid grin. This fight...even though it got worse at that moment...this fight...

Lifting up his right hand, Randy yelled and swung his right fist towards the Tyrantiar's face, aiming to punch her square in it. "H-Heh...ya know...I haven't had a fight this intense in a long while! What's your name?" he smirked, only to see his punch miss it's target. sheet... The next thing he felt was a sharp pain in his gut, seeing the Tyranitar's fist right into his stomach, it was another Payback.

"Allie..."

Randy glanced up, backing up a bit as he held his gut some, before smirking some. "Allie huh...? H-Heh...yeah. Don't think...I-I'm gonna forget that name anytime soon..." he chuckled, just staring down Allie, knowing she was doing the same to him.

"Here, I will help treating you. It's just so happen that I am experienced in this, you're quite in luck."

Tianzi helped to treat Taiga's injury until he was sure that it'd be fine to leave until it healed on its own. As the group had elected to rest, Tianzi decided to get some sleep himself, though he was still at unease with the possibility of an attack the moment the snowstorm subsided, so Tianzi elected to act as on the lookout...though he really did end up sleeping anyway, just with his eyes wide open as he sat on the side of the group.

Morning came, and Tianzi decided that it would be a good time to bring up his proposal again. Isole was still fast asleep so if she disagreed with his idea, Tianzi could just grab her hand and she'd get teleported too, but that'd depends on the others' answer.

"So, as i have mentioned yesterday, I have the capability to teleport us up there. Just hold my hand and let me suck you a bit, and I'll get us there in a blink.

Anyone up for it?"

8GrkkS0.png

"Well... probably," Kazo muttered in response to whether they would see that ghost girl again. "With my luck anyways...," He shook his head and turned to Ari. "Hey, she did say you were cute though. Is she your new girlfriend?" He teased, a large grin on his face.

"Girl friend?" the cub looked confused for a second before his eyes lit up in realization. "Girlfriend?! Yuck, no way!" He remembered when Zago had told him he was going to get married to Tiana. He couldn't imagine getting married, or even getting a girlfriend for that matter. He had better things to be doing, like getting stronger and being a worthy king.

In the morning, after Mac questioned them about her bag, Kazo simply rubbed his head. "Yeah. There was a thief last night. We tried to catch her, but she could turn into shadows... and well... we can't. So we lost her."

"YOU LET MY BAG BE STOLEN?" Mac said, now on her feet. The Litleo cringed at her expression. "And what do ya mean tried, your bags are fine, I see them right there! What kind of lackey's can't protect their leader's bag? I had uh...I had...It was my bag, that's important, don't just let someone walk off with it!"

She paused, took a deep breath. "You're getting my bag back. I don't know where this thief went but we WILL find them again and you WILL make them give me my bag back. No excuses." She huffed and looked around for food. When she found none she gave Kazo a Look.

Three days later, the trio was ambushed by another trio of gijinka. One a giant bug and the other two wearing ridiculous-looking hats. The gijinka commanded for them to stop and give up everything they had. Ari was surprised that Mac didn't immediately accuse them of stealing her bag, as she had been hounding them to inspect everyone they met in the hopes they would meet the thief.

Instead, she seemed ready to fight. "Finally!" the Helioptile said, body Charging with electricity. "A good fight is just what I need to vent after SOMEone got my stuff stolen." She glared at Kazo.

Ari felt a little guilty, as he hadn't tried to get her bag back either. He had just focused on his stuff. Maybe she had something precious in her bag as well. Either way, they would have to find that girl later and get her to give Mac her bag back. But for now...

"We already fought off one thief," the Litleo declared, puffing out his chest. "We can fight you all too!" And with that, he started to Work himself Up into a battle frenzy.

--

qZU0awZ.png

"Well, nice to meet you Fi," the Pupitar said, turning to leave. "I'm going to go 'test my luck'."

"Sorry, but I don’t put stock in things that haven’t happened yet," the Emboar said.

Fi watched the two with no surprise. "Your companions are as critical as you are of the future," she told Easter knowingly. "Brooke and Denku, both stern, adventurous names. They suit them."

"Maybe it's because not all of us want to know our future," the Sylveon groaned. He was just glad that Rei, the speed-happy Jolteon, wasn't here either. He sobered up when he remembered what had happened to her. "Have you had contact with any of the others?"

Before the Espeon could reply, Dora started to hop around. "Fawkes, Fawkes, she called me strange, did you hear? I wonder why, do you know why? Am I strange?" She then turned to Easter. "Hey, you know the lady, do you know why she thinks I'm strange? Is it cause I'm not like you? Are you not strange?"

Easter grinned. "I am very strange," he affirmed.

"But you are stranger than most, little one," the Espeon said, her eyes boring down into the Wooper for a second before she turned away.

The Sylveon heard laughter from the side, and glanced over to see what looked like Sebastian...flirting with Brooke. He shrugged. He could just leave it at that, or act the jealous second wife. A grin stole across his face for a second, and he started forward, stopped only by Fi's words.

"Mummeries are not always appreciated."

He glared at her, but continued forward much more sedately. "What?! You're in trouble, Brooke, omigosh!" he pretended to almost-swoon, then recovered. "Just know you can always count on me if you are," he actually meant this sentence, though his sugar-coated tone made that difficult to tell.

Fi, meanwhile, stared down at Fawkes. "Many choices lay before you, child," she said solemnly.

--

L4AHmu4.png

Soon after both Keanu and Marie's attacks hit, the gijinka had gotten frustrated. "ENOUGH!" the rock type shouted, body trembling. "Fine, if that's how it is, see how you like THIS."

Her stone club shattered at that moment, causing a hailstorm of stone to pelt the ground. Keanu gritted his teeth, picked Marie up, and used his superior speed to try and dodge as many of the rocks as he could. Unfortunately, he couldn't dodge them all, and he winced in pain at each scratch. He wasn't used to all-out brawling like this. This Adarid region really was as brutal as he had heard.

"You two...I'm going to give you cover. I'm going to stop the stone rain for a bit. Hopefully you two can at least attempt to patch up Moltres' wounds. She's looking bad..." Randy said, before glancing at Marie. "But with you as the doctor...I don't see there being much of any problem."

The Incineroar then shot a recognizable Fire Blast at the rock type, and Keanu used that opportunity to race toward Moltres, depositing Marie alongside her. "Let's see what you can do, Bubbles," he said, light voice belying his worries.

Adarid Team Karaoke

Eventually, they managed to move the bookshelf out of the way. The rug itself was surprisingly not burned, contrasting with the charred ground around it. They didn't have much time to appreciate it, though, as Fiona ripped it from the ground. Surprisingly, there was what looked like a trap door beneath it. Lok turned to ask Fiona what it was all about, but by the time he turned his head she was swinging away at the lock on the trap door with her hair, causing Lok to jump and move out of the way as to not get hit. After the lock came flying off, Fiona hastily entered the trap door. "Fiona...?" He asked softly, getting up. He sighed, before getting up. He dusted himself off as he made his way towards the trap door. Without wasting much time, he followed behind the girl through the hole in the floor.

Through the trap door was a rather large bedroom, which had alongside what you'd expect from a bedroom shelved with books and what looked like TMs. He glanced over them, trying to find Fiona. It didn't take long for his eyes to drift to the bed, where Fiona was laying down. She was wearing a necklaces that Lok hadn't seen on her earlier. As Lok slowly made his way towards the bed, he noted that her face seemed to be relieved about... something. "You ok?" He asked, floating next to the bed. 

Icecrown Team Showdown

"I ain't the plan maker, I'm the plunderer. So the rest of you better figure out a way to get up there before I get angry!" Scarlet turned upwards the icy wall. The winds still howled outside; it would probably be a bad idea to go up there now, especially with Taiga's leg being in terrible shape. The others seemed to agree that it would probably be a bad idea to go out.

"Alright, so." Tianzi spoke up. "As far as my humble presumption was concerned, I am quite aware about the possibility that it would still be snowing heavily outside, and if this path would lead outside, we would be subjecting poor Miss Taiga here to the elements, which might be fatal. So, wouldn't it be best if we take a rest here and examine her wound firsthand?

Recover some of our energy, get some sleep even. Rotating guard duty in case of unwanted attendance.

Anyway, for the slope itself, if you let me suck any of you, I should be able to use Teleport to the four of us up there. But now I'm too tired, so let's just rest."

"I'm... not quite sure what you mean by 'sucking us', but teleportation up there would probably be our best bet." Scarlet nodded her head. "But yes, I agree. We should take this time to rest." She had managed to find a relatively flat area covered with snow to gently put Taiga down. "Now about that leg... " She thought about something to do about it, but then Tianzi spoke up again, coming to the rescue.

"Here, I will help treating you. It's just so happen that I am experienced in this, you're quite in luck." As Tianzi went to work on Tagia's leg, Scarlet couldn't help but let a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." She turned to Isole. She was a bit far away from the three, expressing her distaste of their new companion. Scarlet wasn't sure why Isole was being so distant, although she was a bit like this when they first met. Still, it wasn't to this extreme. She let out a sigh; this wasn't the time or place for that. Right now it was time for rest, as Scarlet laid down next to Taiga. "Let's try and get some rest for tomorrow..."

The next morning Scarlet woke up earlier. Sleeping wasn't the most comfortable, with the cold and all, but there was a sort of peace about it. She let out a yawn as she saw that Tianzi was already up. "So, as i have mentioned yesterday, I have the capability to teleport us up there. Just hold my hand and let me suck you a bit, and I'll get us there in a blink. Anyone up for it?" So that's what they meant about sucking. It didn't sound very pleasant at all, but she still thought teleportation would be the easiest way to get up there. 

She turned to Isole and Taiga, both of them still asleep. Isole in particular seemed deep in slumber; there was no way to get her to wake up. Not like it mattered; neither of the two would probably be ok with getting sucked by Tianzi. "Alright." Scarlet spoke with a bit of resentment in her voice. She extended her arm, exposing it to the Xatu. "This is... weird, to say the least, but I trust you know what you're doing." She let out a sigh, preparing to get sucked. Whatever that meant.

"YOU LET MY BAG BE STOLEN?" Mac said, now on her feet. "And what do ya mean tried, your bags are fine, I see them right there! What kind of lackey's can't protect their leader's bag? I had uh...I had...It was my bag, that's important, don't just let someone walk off with it!"

"I didn't!" Kazo said. "I tried, but I was only able to get these bags back, that's what I mean I tried!" Things have been really stressful for the poor dragon, and he was letting himself snap. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm down. She was in the right to be mad, her bag was stolen. 

She paused, took a deep breath. "You're getting my bag back. I don't know where this thief went but we WILL find them again and you WILL make them give me my bag back. No excuses." She huffed and looked around for food. When she found none she gave Kazo a Look. Kazo sighed and stood up.

"That was always the plan...," He muttered as he started to make breakfast for the group.

---

Three days went by, and they didn't find their thief. Considering she had several hours on them, it made sense to Kazo they weren't catching up any time soon. However, they soon ran into a very tall woman and some dudes in hats. More thieves. Great.

"Finally!" Mac said, body Charging with electricity. "A good fight is just what I need to vent after SOMEone got my stuff stolen." She glared at Kazo,. Kazo sighed and got into a stance, bouncing on his toes.

"Let's just do this," Kazo muttered before firing a Dragonbreath at the tall woman.

Denku sighed to himself as he walked into the playground, ignoring the looks of those around him. He knew this didn't look good, and in fact, his coat and mask probably made him look super suspicious. In fact, he was sure of it. To help mitigate this, he took both off, tucking them under his arm as he knelt to the ground, looking like he was looking for something. He did occasionally look around. The Mightyena was staring, and while Denku wanted to make a smartass comment, he decided to hold his tongue.

He soon managed to head over to where the Skitty was on the seesaw. Sweeping his hands across the ground, he let a look of exaggerated frustration creep across his face before sighing. "Where could it be...? Fawkes really misses it...," He then looked up to the Skitty, smiling as gently as he could. "Oh, aren't you the one that was playing with my girls Dora and Fawkes earlier?" He asked. "Did you happen to find a gold coin around here somewhere? It's Fawkes lucky coin, and she seems to have lost it," He paused, waiting for an answer, before asking, "Actually, come to think of it, they never mention your name. What is your name, dear?" 

EOlaaCE.png?1

As the group lifted the bookcase, it revealed an undamaged carpet underneath. While that was in of itself odd, Nine did not question it as Fiona went about brutally both tearing the carpet off and and destroying the trap door that had lied underneath it. Nine was starting to get where things might've been going with this, and followed silently behind Lok as the group began to descend the trap door. Contiuning down the stairs, the group was eventually met with what appeared to be a room, one that seemed much more furnished and lived in then what one would expect from a library. As Nine took a cursory glance about this place, something else had caught his eyes. Notes and pages were strewn about, with topics that were probably something the Chaser was very much interested in, and TMs. While the man wanted to dive into these things as soon as possible, Fiona didn't really seem to be in the best of states, merely looking into a pendent as she lied there. And since he was sure they weren't on the best of terms already, he wasn't about to go rummaging through someone's personal things without permission. Well, at least while they were still in the room. As such, the man stayed silent as he simply let Lok handle the girl. 

P1JjewJ.png?1

Marie was unsure how the fight was going, and she grimaced a bit at seeing the big bully bleeding from her forehead. While she didn't like giving people like injuries like that, generally happening on accident if it did, that was usualy enough to make people stop being violent. However, the godslayer seemed to only get angry and want to fight even more. While the girl was unsure of what was happening at first, her eyes went wide as the godslayer formed a large collection of rocks, only to begin to rain them from the sky. Marie was a bit stunned at the sight, looking over to see Moltres being pelted with stones as well with worry in her eyes as she wasn't sure how much more the fire type could take. However, she then looked to see a few more heading towards her and didn't move, only to dragged away from the impact by Keanu. While they had managed to get away from the major impact of the attack, she had been entrusted with dealing Moltres's wounds once more. 

As the girl was brought over to her, she froze up seeing the girl wounded, and unsure of how to treat her. She didn't have any bandages, she didn't have any medicine, and she certainly didn't have any real medical know how. Yet all the same, everyone was counting on her to help Moltres back to her feet, and so, rummaging through her bag trying to find something, the girl eventually landed on something. Pulling out a can, she held it out to Moltres saying, "h-here, drink this. It's sweet and revitalizes the spirit!" The girl was merely saying part of a slogan revolved around the drink, as she was handing Moltres a can of Soda Pop. 

"Alright. This is... weird, to say the least, but I trust you know what you're doing."

"Just trust me on this, I guarantee that you will still be able to walk straight after this."

Acknowledging the resentment on Scarlet's voice, Tianzi then avoided the clawed arms of the Scizor and went for a position where he can be closer to her flesh instead. After focusing his mind, she initiated the Power Swap, and Scarlet could feel that she's starting to get burdened by the overall strength of a child-like Xatu. While it wouldn't make his psychic power stronger, Tianzi mainly did it so she could withstand the strain of teleporting four people at once. Once the process was done, Tianzi extended her arm to touch the sleeping Isole and extended his legs to touch Taiga.

And with that, he initiated the Teleport, with the destination being the edge of the way out not far from them.

"Don't let go of me, alright?"

Brooke ignored the flirtatious undertone pointedly, shaking her head. “No, I’m not in any trouble. I’m fine. The wish wasn’t important.” She leveled Easter with a look that could turn milk. “That goes double for you, Easter. Really.”

They weren’t supposed to what she had written. That was for her alone, something nobody could actually help her. She wanted to be freed from responsibility; she wanted to be able to travel like Easter and Sada and Phineas could, but she had children to take care of. It was stupid.

“Thanks anyways, though,” she added as an afterthought, to avoid coming off as rude. “I appreciate it.”

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Icecrown

Taiga's rear was placed directly underneath the icy slope.  When her rump came into contact with it, she felt a sharp, chilly jolt run through her system.  It's not like Chrome Dome could carry her forever, however comfortable it might have been.  It was then that Tianzi came up to her.  

"Here, I will help treating you. It's just so happen that I am experienced in this, you're quite in luck."

"So you aren't useless after all..."  Taiga said, looking to the side and avoiding the bird brain's eye contact.  Every time the new team member poked and prodded at her leg, she couldn't help but let out a slight squeal, indicating that the sore spot was indeed still sore.  But it wasn't so bad.  It would've been way worse had she taken one of that Abomasnow's swings to the stomach.  Hell, she'd probably even be dead right about now, laying in some sort of shallow, snowy grave.  The thought sent chills down her spine.  The 'treatment' was over as quick as it had begun, and now everyone had decided to tuck in for the night.  

"Let's try and get some rest for tomorrow..."

"Y-yeah..."  Taiga said, shivering, but placing her back against Scarlet's.  She thought it would be impossible to even get a wink of sleep in.  However, in the next 5 minutes, Taiga was snoring with a pool of frozen drool to the side of her face.  The next morning, or at least what they thought was morning, the other's talking had woken up the terrible treasure tyrant.  When she tried to rise up, she found herself stuck to the puddle of drool accumulated throughout her slumber.  It took some time, but she was able to force herself off of it, only leaving a slight red mark on her cheek.  The next thing she saw was Scarlet and Tianzi getting especially cozy with each other.  Taiga's cheeks puffed out in protest of the sight, but her expression soon became that of shock once her body was being whisked away by the teleport.  It gave her an unsettled feeling in her stomach.  

"Hurry up...before I barf up some stuff I'm not proud of eating..."

Team Alola, Day 7 Northshore

Moltres seemed too stunned to resist as the young girl gave her the drink. She took a swig, and almost coughed it up, having not expected the fizzy liquid. Though it seemed to help her get back to her feet. And as she did she looked towards where Randy and Allie were having their stare-down.

The Legend braced herself and, taking a deep breath, began to gather energy. Flames surrounded her once more, stronger than before, and it seemed that her power had suddenly spiked. She gestured at Allie and fired yet another, even more massive, stream of flames towards the Tyranitar. Just as the Rock-Type grabbed Randy by the face and slammed him into the ground.

The flames struck her and, given its increased power, knocked her off of her feet.

Team Showdown, Day 27, Icecrown

Isole woke up laying on the ground on top of the ramp that had previously been a blockade to them. She stood up, looked around at the others, and shrugged. "I guess we made it?" Glancing over to the opening they could see from before it was clear that the snowstorm had subsided. Not noticing anything in her way, Isole proceeded to head for the opening and out of the cavern.

She would find herself in a large clearing, with mountainous walls on every side, causing the cold winds to not be able to enter this area. There was even areas of grass, though not many, and an unfrozen pool of water near the center.

It was clear that they were much higher up on the mountain before and, across the way, they could see signs of the peak of the mountain. They haven't reached it yet but the cavern had granted them a safe trip up the majority of it.

However that was not all. All over the clearing were a dozen large apes, nearly seven feet in height each, covered in white fur, who seemed to be asleep. Though some seemed to be stirring.

Team Mac, Day 20, Road to Weynon

"Yeah, let's do this!" Mac shouted and, as Kazo fired off his attack, charged in towards the Scolipede at heightened speed. Kazo's attack as well as Mac hit the brigand at the same time.

It took the hits well, despite being hit directly, and immediately went for a counter upon the small Electric Type in front of her.

She lowered her head and bit onto Mac's shoulder, then lifted and tossed her to the side, causing her to bounce along the ground a couple times.

Undeterred, Mac stood up, body crackling with electricity. "Not bad! But we're better!"

The Lombre, meanwhile, looked at each other and shrugged, having not expected to be left alone. They looked towards the Litleo, which was the closer foe, and both of them fired off a Bubble attack at Ari.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 28, Mioter

Dora giggled at the Espeon's, as well as Easter's, response. "You're fun, both of you, fun friends!"

Sebastian raised his hands, palm forward, in a gesture of apology. "I did not mean to intrude, of course, you are my guest and it would be no good to insult. I will however offer any assistance if you desire it. Wishes should always be granted, after all." There was a brief, wistful, look to his expression before it changed and he clapped his hands together. "But enough of that, shall we go inside and have ourselves some food? Unless you have somewhere else to be, of course."

As people were either preparing to leave, or go inside, there would be footsteps as someone came in towards the house from the side. If they were to look they would see a stranger approaching the group.

However they did not seem a stranger to Sebastian. "I trust you are done with your business for the day? I was worried that you had left without saying goodbye; I wouldn't want a guest to feel the need to sneak away after all. But welcome back, Kah."

----

As Denku talked to the Skitty one thing would be made clear...

"Oh, aren't you the one that was playing with my girls Dora and Fawkes earlier?"

Nod, nod, nod.

"Did you happen to find a gold coin around here somewhere? It's Fawkes lucky coin, and she seems to have lost it,"

Shake, shake, shake.

"Actually, come to think of it, they never mention your name. What is your name, dear?"

Frown. Thinking.

The Skitty seemed to be mute. Her face lit up as an idea came to mind, and she grabbed a nearby stick and began writing, in sloppy hand-writing, something.

"M..."

"What's this now? I leave for a minute and you're getting into trouble?" The Torkoal approached the pair, giving the Skitty a gentle smile, though when his eyes moved to Denku it was less gentle, more suspicious.

Team Karaoke, Day 20, Adarid Library

Fiona didn't answer Lok right away. She took some time looking at the necklace. Then she started speaking, not directly to Lok, just speaking as one would if there was no one in the room. "This was my room for a long time. This part at least. Over there was just where our...work was kept. We spent so long looking for clues. For what? For some Altaria to go and kill...Though I suppose they were dead long before that." She let out a sigh that sounded half like a sob. "This is all I have left of home. A single necklace. I doubt anything's left, not after...him."

Gwen stood next to Nine, arms over her chest and one hand on her cheek, looking at the pair by the bed. "I suppose we shouldn't interfere, should we?" Gwen said to Nine. Then she caught herself. Realized she was, again, asking him for what to do. "No, I think that wouldn't be for the best. I wonder what she means, though."

8GrkkS0.png

Ari didn't expect the two weird hat gijinka to focus on him, but he was fine with that. Well, not so fine with the Bubble attacks they both launched. Looking between one and the other, he decided on the one that was slightly closer to him, and charged. Hopefully he would avoid one of the Bubble attacks this way, even if he was diving head-on for the other one. His head was lowered in a Headbutt.

--

qZU0awZ.png

Whatever Fawkes responded with, Fi would stare at her unblinkingly for a few seconds before reaching out a hand as if to pat her on the head before retracting her arm. Her face reddened in embarrassment and then in a blink, she was back to normal.

Had her fellow Eeveelution noticed this he would have surely made some sort of snide comment, but his attention was on Dora speaking, and then Brooke and her rather stubborn reaction. “No, I’m not in any trouble. I’m fine. The wish wasn’t important.” She leveled Easter with a look that could turn milk. “That goes double for you, Easter. Really. Thanks anyways, though. I appreciate it.”

The Sylveon, who had not been particularly interested in the Emboar's wish at the start, now found his curiosity piqued. He bobbed his head around the fire type, attempting to catch a glimpse of her wish, before sighing and granting the woman her privacy. "It's no problem," he simpered. It literally wasn't a problem, since she had chosen not to share her troubles.

Sebastian raised his hands, palm forward, in a gesture of apology. "I did not mean to intrude, of course, you are my guest and it would be no good to insult. I will however offer any assistance if you desire it. Wishes should always be granted, after all." There was a brief, wistful, look to his expression before it changed and he clapped his hands together. "But enough of that, shall we go inside and have ourselves some food? Unless you have somewhere else to be, of course."

As people were either preparing to leave, or go inside, there would be footsteps as someone came in towards the house from the side. Easter noticed that Fi seemed to be directing quite a lot of her attention his way, as if waiting for his reaction. He frowned. "What are you staring at me for?"

"You will see."

"I trust you are done with your business for the day? I was worried that you had left without saying goodbye; I wouldn't want a guest to feel the need to sneak away after all. But welcome back, Kah."

--

L4AHmu4.png

Keanu breathed a sigh of relief when Marie was able to materialize a Soda Pop, something that could at least revitalize the legendary a bit. He gaped when he saw Randy get slammed into the ground, and after Moltres' flames struck the enemy rock type, ran over, crouching over the Incineroar. He thought about picking the tiger up but quickly dismissed the notion at the difference in their sizes. Oh gods, what do I do? What do I do? Oh. He could've smacked himself for forgetting about it until now.

Besides fruit, there was one thing that Keanu could eat for days without getting sick of it, and that was pancakes. Pancakes, the food of the gods, and also best if used with berries. He had become a berry connoisseur in the process of becoming a master pancake chef, and had collected quite the hoard.

So, digging into his berry pouch, almost sticking his whole arm in, he came out with a bright yellow berry. "Here!" he thrust his hand out, then balked at seeing what he had almost given his friend. A Grepa Berry, which while delicious, wouldn't be of much use here. Digging in some more, he smiled in relief when he saw yet another yellow berry in his hand, but this one a Sitrus Berry. "Here!" he said once more, lifting the fire type's head and almost stuffing the berry down his throat in his hurry to see the man healed.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy and Allie kept having their stare down, until the Tyranitar grabbed his face and proceeded to slam him down onto the ground. Of course, right now he was in pain. This whole ordeal was getting to him and he was starting to think maybe he shouldn't have gotten involved with this mess. But then again, this was what he lived for: he was a natural born fighter...how else was he to get his kicks?

As the Incineroar contemplated the entirety of his current situation, he could see a familiar silhouette. It was Keanu, literally prying his mouth open and shoving a Stirus Berry into it...almost shoving it down his throat. The berry was pretty hard in terms of chewing, and the flavor seemed like a mixture of sweet, but both bitter and sour at the same time, as well as being dry. Nevertheless, he finished eating the berry and let out a cough, beginning to slowly sit up himself.

"M-Mahalo iā ʻoe..." Randy said, speaking Alolan for a moment, as he put his hand on Keanu's shoulder some. "I-I owe ya one, Keanu."

He started slowly getting up, still a little battered through this whole ordeal. Though with Moltres' attack hitting Allie, it seemed the Tyranitar just continued to get back up. Both her and Moltres had that fiery fighting spirit, and neither wanted to give in on this at all. Clenching his fists, Randy started to step forward, only to stop some. What else could he do? He couldn't just use Malicious Moonsault again...his Z-Crystal wouldn't work if he tried to do it again. Right now, he and the rest of the crew were between a rock and a hard place.

"A-Allie just won't quit..." Randy muttered, his fists clenching tightly.

Adarid Team Karaoke

Lok wasn't sure what to do, nor did he fully understand what she was saying. "Y-your room..." He looked around the place. This was where she was living, or at least before they met her. He turned towards where they supposedly did their work... whatever that work was. He didn't really care about that, especially not now. He turned back to Fiona. "M-maybe there's something else around here! I mean, the fire didn't seem to have gotten in here..." He wondered who she was talking about when she said 'he'. The godslayer they met didn't strike him as the type of person who would be a thief, although he barely knew him. "It didn't look like anyone else was in here... at least I don't think so anyways..." 

He thought about the other thing she said, about the Altaria. He remembered how awkward she got when they mentioned Alleria's name after the incident. He let out a heavy side, reaching out to grab her hand. "This whole time, I was afraid of getting in between you and..." He coughed, deciding it would probably be best not to drop her name now. "But you've been... this whole time..." He felt bad, but also didn't know what to say. "I'm... sorry." 

Icecrown Team Showdown

"Just trust me on this, I guarantee that you will still be able to walk straight after this." Scarlet could feel her strength being sapped away from her slowly, her hands starting to feel heavy. She could feel her arms starting to drop once Tianzi was done. She hoped that this was only temporary as Tianzi prepared his teleportation. "Don't let go of me, alright?" Scarlet let out an audible gulp as she started feeling the effects of the teleportation. 

In almost an instance, they were no in front of the ice wall. It was a lot better than she thought it was going to be, although her arms still felt heavy. "I guess we made it?" Scarlet nodded as the group headed outside of the cavern. 

Interestingly, they found a large clearing that wasn't all that cold. There were even some patches of grass around the place, and a pool of water. Also all around the top of the mountain were large apes, most of which were sleeping. They seemed rather large, however. It would probably be best not to mess with them, but it would probably be inevitable they fought some. "We should tread carefully." She whispered to the group, before turning specifically to Tianzi. "Also when do I go back to normal?" There was a hint of desperation in her voice as she whispered slightly louder to him.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Icecrown

After using Teleport, Tianzi had made travelling up the slope quite the easy feat.  They had made it to some sort of strange enclosure, a bit warmer than where they had previously camped for the night.  This was obvious due to the patches of grass the popped up out of the ground.  Displayed beyond that was a incredible scene of the mountain range.  They had traveled up the mountain so far in such little time.  Her leg still hurt, as she lay on the dirt next to some snow.  Wincing, her eyes moved down from the mountain view to that of a large community of giant apes.  Thankfully, they were sleeping, for now.  

"We should tread carefully." 

"As long as someone helps me tread, we should be fine."  Taiga whispered through her teeth.  It was always something with this stupid mountain.  She could just scream!  But she wouldn't.  Taiga even knew that would be the worst possible idea in this situation.  

EOlaaCE.png?1

As Fiona began talking with Lok, the man merely stood back and waited to see how things would play out between them. He was interested at the mention of, presumably, the first godslayer they encountered also being "already dead," and another mention of "him." While this made Nine curious as to just what the power "he" possessed was, he didn't interfere. As Gwendoline wondered if they should do anything, only to then immediately answer her own question, the houndoom nodded saying, "yeah, those two will probably work it out. As for what she means, well, he's either that threatening or its something else."

P1JjewJ.png?1

As Moltres drank the fizzy soda pop, she seemed to be revitalized which made proud of herself for her quick thinking once again. However, the Popplio jumped back as the legend reignited, bursting into flames and letting loose yet another torrent of them at the godslayer. While the girl was blown once again by the raw force of power that Moltres demonstrated, she looked onward as the godslayer was still getting, most likely, to fight more. While Keanu was off helping Randy, Marie didn't think she'd be able to do anything to assist him further. Unsure of whether or not the bully had learned her lesson, and a bit frightened of her all the same, Marie merely back up a bit and had a thin veil of water cover her body. While she hadn't actually been hurt yet, the small area of red on her forehead from Moltres's flick began to disappear as the water started to heal it. 

jOzNrUn.png

Poké: 290
Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)

rSmNb2O.png

Poké: 800

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk x3

"Well, nice to meet you Fi. I'm going to go 'test my luck'."

“Sorry, but I don’t put stock in things that haven’t happened yet.”

It seemed as though Denku and Brooke each took differently to Fi and her fortunes. And then...

"Fawkes, Fawkes, she called me strange, did you hear? I wonder why, do you know why? Am I strange?" There was Dora. "Hey, you know the lady, do you know why she thinks I'm strange? Is it cause I'm not like you? Are you not strange?"

"I am very strange."

"But you are stranger than most, little one."

Then Fi turned her attention back to Fawkes.

"Many choices lay before you, child."

"W-Well... how many? What should I do with them?" It was best to play it safe if she wasn't sure about the future choices, right? But if Fi could see the future then maybe she could get a bit of help figuring out what to do before she had to do it. That was Fawkes's logic. However, a twitch of the ear and a diverting of the eyes on her part coincided with the sound of approaching footsteps. Somebody she'd never seen before, which was to be expected, but they had a bag in their hand, and seemed as though their destination was Sebastian's house. The Gallade's words confirmed her suspicions.

"I trust you are done with your business for the day? I was worried that you had left without saying goodbye; I wouldn't want a guest to feel the need to sneak away after all. But welcome back, Kah."

"Thanks." Holding up the brown bag hanging from her hand, the Hydreigon stated "I went to get some ingredients. Figured I could try making something." The reality was that Kah, having been away from her native Skuldafn so long, was feeling a bit homesick. The girl wanted some pie, just like mother used to make, and if Kah had to make it herself then so be it.

Nodding her head toward the others who were gathered at Sebastian's place, Kah asked "Who are your new guests?"

Kazo watched as the Scolipede took their attack relatively well, even able to attack back by biting down on Mac and tossing her aside. Mac shook it off though, so that was good. Looking over his shoulder though, he saw the Lombre double teaming Ari. Huh, he expected them to help their leader. On top of that, they even launched Bubbles at Ari. Water and fire never mixed well...

He ran over as Ari was charging at a set of Bubbles (the kid must have been spending too much time around Mac to be so reckless) so he made himself stop in front of the other ones taking a breath and firing a Dragonbreath at the Lombre that blew the bubbles. After he did so, he looked over to see how Mac was doing.

Being responsible for two kids was hard.

The way the Skitty never answered him and tried to write in the dirt told him one thing... the Skitty was mute. That was... really sad, to be honest. Still, she seemed to be happy despite this. He watched what she attempted to write. 'M...' Before any more could be written, the Torkoal from before walked over to them.

"What's this now? I leave for a minute and you're getting into trouble?" He gave the Skitty a gentle smile, before shifting his eyes at Denku. Suspicion oozed from the look. Denku stood up to talk to the Torkoal.

"Ah, sorry sir, I didn't mean to give you the impression she was in trouble," He said. "My girl, the little Zoura from eariler, lost something precious to her, a gold coin she got from her Grandma. I've been retracing our steps in order to find it... and I thought it would be a good idea to ask her," He motioned to the Skitty, "If she saw anything. She was about to write out her name, so at least my girls knew the name of the child they played with," He explained. He did his best to appear nonthreatening, but a scarred face probably didn't help that at all.

Archived