Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

"Fine then, lets see what you can do."

"I think I will put a disclaimer up front that whatever I would do, it will disappoint you greatly."

Of course, Tianzi's weak excuse of a Sucker Punch would do barely any damage, and just as she hit contact, Solgaleo hardened himself and wreathed his body in flames. It was a Flare Blitz, and now Solgaleo charged forward, with enough power to crush Tianzi to paste. Tianzi gritted her teeth and activated Teleport the moment Solgaleo started to push her, but his flames still ended up causing burns on her. Nevertheless, she decided to start focusing, and start pooling up light inside of her in preparation of a Solar Beam.

"I won't say that I enjoy pain, but I need you to knock some sense to my mind."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Showdown, Day 28, Sky Palace

"W-w-what do ya mean, huh!?  I'm Taiga the Terrible!  Ain't nothin' charming about me!" 

"Can confirm." Isole muttered. Though it was mostly drowned out by Lunala responding. A response that caused Isole to raise an eyebrow. "Really?" She responded to the Legend before she could stop herself.

---

Solgaleo grunted as Tianzi dodged with a Teleport. "So that's what kind of fighter you are." He grinned. "I've seen plenty who try and beat me with tricks. But I have my own tricks." He took a deep breath and let out a Noble Roar. Tianzi would feel themselves weaker. As soon as he finished he charged her. Not using any attacks he instead would continuously take regular, but still powerful, swings at the Xatu.

Magearna looked over at Scarlet, frowning. "You want to help, don't you. Have you known them long? In Alola we value bonds but we also know that without individual strength those bonds will break easily."

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

"Guess we're helping them,"

"Why?"

"Because that's the heroic thing to do!" Mac said, giving Kazo a thumbs up as he went underground. "Come on Ari, it's time to show em what we've got!" Mac seemed pumped. Electricity crackled along her body as she started to Charge energy.

Taking a deep breath she charged towards where the two Gijinka were fighting, prepared to strike the Gardevoir with everything she had.

Grace swung with precision and speed, her eyes focused intently on the oddly gently smiling Gardevoir. However without much of a cue the Gardevoir suddenly vanished from her position in front of Grace and the attack missed.

The Gardevoir reappeared several feet to the right of the woman and she struck out with another Psyshock. The entire time it seemed that she was only making the bare amount of effort. And yet Grace had been struck twice with powerful hits without having had a chance to counter.

But the Leavanny didn't seem to be giving up. She straightened up and faced the Gardevoir once more with a determined gleamed in her eye.

Mac had to divert her charge, stumbling a bit to the side, but she was still intent on attacking the Gardevoir. However, before she reached her...

She slid to a halt as a figure darted out in front of her. An armored foe who looked...entirely too familiar.

"Not so fast, kid." Edgelord said, crossing his arms in front of his chest and looking down at Mac. "You're not going anywhere near them. It's me who you'll face. And this time you don't have your precious guardians. You and your pitiful friends are all on your own. And I'm at the strongest I've ever been. This time I'll strike you down. Look around, kid, this is the end for you."

Energy flared up around his body and his vision focused. He was prepared to fight. He was prepared to win.

Team Neo Not Dark, 29, Mioter

It all happened at once. The Dragon Pulse. The Moonblast. The rock. Reshiram wasn't able to dodge out of the way of Kah's attack but the piece of wall Brooke hurled managed to stop the attack from reaching him. The rock shattered however and bits of it scattered in all directions. The Legend was peppered with pieces of debris and it seemed he didn't even have enough energy to brush that off.

However this was the least of Kah's worries. For Easter's powerful Fairy Attack, with them being so focused on attacking Reshiram, would strike her side. The pain would be reminiscent to that which she experienced when Ankou kissed her.

Meanwhile Sebastian and Horatio halted in front of Denku. "Let me through to help the Legend." Horatio said brusquely.

"Don't listen to him. I can tell he has killing intent in his mind." Sebastian replied with urgency. "We don't have time to waste Reshiram is in grave danger."

"Yes, from you, I always knew you'd turn sour." Horatio responded.

"Me? You're the one persecuting the people of this town. Putting them under an iron fist."

They both looked towards Denku and advanced, from opposite directions. "Let me through." They said at the same time.

Team Karaoke, Day 27, Northshore

"If your plan goes through there won't be anyone to judge you, you MORON!"

Nikora looked towards Lok, noticing his tactic, and nodded to himself. "As I thought, you intend to dodge as much as you can...then to finish this quickly I must.." He turned his attention back to Gwen, who was trying to stay conscious, and fired another Dark Pulse into her body.

The Ghost girl gasped out in pain. She tried to make eye contact with Nikora, to split the pain, but she realized his eyes were closed now. Instead she reached forward and, with Nikora's body blocking the rain, let out a stream of magic flames into the man's body.

He grunted and released her, standing up and letting the rain douse the flames that had sprung up on his clothing.

---

As he did that, the Braviary Mercenary Captain was speaking to a young Eevee. "You did good, young one. Now, stay with them, I must be off." He turned towards the beach and spread his wings. "It has been a while since I've flown in such conditions. Lets see if I've still got it..."

---

Fiona's vision blurred as the pain went through her body. She coughed and a bit of blood came up. Standing unsteadily she glared at Nine. "You'll pay for that." She growled. "But first..." She turned towards Kyogre. "Get her down from there and I'll break her."

The Legend didn't seemed phased by the threat. She didn't even seem to take note of Fiona as she turned to Nine. Above her head the same pattern from the Origin Pulses before formed. However then a second formed next to it. Two blasts would be sent at Nine from her position atop the column of water.

Team Alola, Day 14, Mowloo

"Tsk." Blake said in response to the pair's attempts to appeal. "I've been told that before. I'm done with your kind. They're all just waiting to annihilate us. Well I say...if I kill them all first they can't kill me." His claws extended from his hands and filled with a Dark energy and, with a savage growl, he charged at Keanu.

---

In the holding cell of the headquarters Randy sat with nothing to do. Just sitting there. Bored...

That is until a group of five civilians burst into the area in a state of panic. They seemed tired and a couple of them were injured. They ran towards the far end of the room, where the desk and Randy's cell were, and halted when they realized no one was there besides Randy. One began to cry as they fell to the floor, muttering about maniacs chasing them.

Then, following close behind, were three masked Gijinka. Two Ariados and one Arbok, the later which had their mask pulled up and had blood dripping from their fangs.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy sat there in his cell, his eyes closed and his ears filled with the commotion that was going on outside. All the while, thinking of the different things that were running through his head: the hope that Keanu and Marie were still alright...the militia and these people and how they were treating those natives...and of course, Blake and his little group causing the ruckus outside and his parting words to him.

"I thought you wanted to help, but now I see you just want to help yourself, we're done being used."

Why did he end up just saying that? ...is that why they hate the Gijinka here in Mowloo? Randy thought, letting out a gruff sigh as he slowly opened his eyes. It wasn't a thought he was 100% ready to believe, but it was better than just outright saying they were murderers and monsters. Unless they were Godslayers, which Randy fought one, no one could really be a monster.

However, his quiet contemplating would have to wait, as he heard quite the number of footsteps made their way into the room. Of course, this made Randy get up suddenly as he saw about five civilians in the room...with panicked looks on their faces.

"Whoa...hey, hey. What's going on?"

The group never really gave Randy an answer, but their faces could paint the picture for him: they were terrified. And the reason why definitely walked through the doors. Three masked Gijinka, two Ariados and one Arbok...and the snake had it's mask pulled up and it's fangs were tainted with blood.

He could feel his blood boil at seeing this sight, it angered him greatly. He didn't know who was right or wrong right now, but these masked natives were cornering these civilians for the kill...like they were animals. Hell, he wasn't sure if these civilians did anything wrong in regards to the natives, but they didn't deserve something like this.

"Oi..." Randy started, getting the attention of the natives while glaring directly at them. At this moment, he wished he had the ability to throw fiery daggers from his eyes. "Cornering them like Ratatas...quite a coward's maneuver."

The Incineroar apparently got the native's attention, as they were angrily speaking in that language he couldn't understand again. No surprise really at this point.

"Yeah yeah...language barrier." Randy said quickly, while gripping the cell's bars tightly. "Now listen right now to me, you nā pūnaʻi. You better turn your damn tails back around and leave them alone. I don't give a damn about your hatred towards them or theirs towards you...but if you think I'm going to stand by and watch you attack them...then you got another thing coming."

This apparently didn't stop the natives, as they just began to advance towards the terrified civilians.

The Incineroar began to grit his teeth, as he tried to shake the bars some. "I'm warning you."

It wasn't doing much apparently, as now the Ariados was trying to use a Fury Cutter on the closest of the civilians. Randy was gritting his teeth more now, as he thought of a few options. Possibly grab the Gijinka...but that Fury Cutter...it would still injure the other civilians. Could always mention their boss' name...but that probably would do jack sheet for them, especially if HE said it. Option number three however...

"Pssst...hey..." Randy muttered in a whispered tone towards the closest civilian. "Hey...I need you to get me out of here. Can you do that?" He noticed the Gijinka was still frightened from the situation, but the look on their face did show that they were considering it. But obviously, it wasn't enough, they needed a good enough reason. And Randy...well...he gave them one good reason.

"Listen to me. See that Arbok? If you don't get me out, whatever happened to the last person that was attacked by it...will do that to the entire group." Randy muttered. "The militia ain't here...I'm your best bet to survive."

This obviously got the civilian to comply, giving a quick gulp as they headed for the desk in a quick fashion, trying to find the key to unlock the cell. With the key in hand, the Gijinka made it's way back towards Randy, however, the other Gijinka were being attacked by the Ariados.

"Hurry up...hurry up..." Randy muttered over and over, watching the civilian fumbling a bit to unlock the cell door. The Gijinka were looking pretty worse for wear right now...and this one civilian was his only chance to do anything.

CLICK

-BGM-

The cell door finally opened up and the Incineroar, with a huge grin, started walking forward in a quick fashion. It's about damn time... Grabbing a nearby chair from a desk, Randy swiftly swung it in the direction of the Ariados. "Batter up!!" he shouted, as the chair collided with the Ariados and pretty much knocked it down with ease. "Oh yeah...that one is out." he said, before turning to look at the other Ariados and the Arbok, still holding the chair. "Well that's one down. So, who wants to run away with their tails between their legs?"

The Arbok hissed angrily as it readied a Poison Tail and then had it swung at the Incineroar.

"Take that as a no!" Randy said quickly, using the chair to block the attack. Thankfully, he learned quickly back on Alola how to fight with chairs, Chair-Fu, they tended to call it in the wrestling world. Heh, nice try.

However, he glanced to his right and noticed the Ariados using a Poison Sting on him. He decided to take it, just given the fact that he was currently in a struggle against the Arbok. Oddly enough, the sting wasn't as potent as he initially thought...so this would be fine for him.

With a deep growl, Randy pushed the Arbok back before swinging the chair and letting it go in the direction of the cobra Gijinka. With his attention now focused on the arachnid, he flashed a quick grin, as fire could be seen starting to spark around his mouth. He rushed towards the Ariados and let out a loud roar as he used a Fire Fang on the Ariados, biting his shoulder and proceeding to sling the arachnid across the room. Either it'll flinch a bit or just be taking care of a burn...either way...that'll be a bit for it to take care of. he thought, standing straight and cracking his neck and knuckles, while rotating his shoulders some. The one that the Ariados attacked are hurt...but they're still breathing. Thank Arceus... Just give me a bit of time, Keanu...Marie...I'll be there soon.

8GrkkS0.png

Mac answered Ari's question with her usual, impossible confidence. "Because that's the heroic thing to do!" she said, giving Kazo a thumbs up as he went underground. "Come on Ari, it's time to show em what we've got!" Mac seemed pumped. Electricity crackled along her body as she started to Charge energy. Taking a deep breath she charged towards where the two Gijinka were fighting, prepared to strike the Gardevoir with everything she had. However, before she could reach her, she slid to a halt as a familiar armored figure darted out in front of her.

"Not so fast, kid." Edgelord said, crossing his arms in front of his chest and looking down at Mac. "You're not going anywhere near them. It's me who you'll face. And this time you don't have your precious guardians. You and your pitiful friends are all on your own. And I'm at the strongest I've ever been. This time I'll strike you down. Look around, kid, this is the end for you." Energy flared up around his body after he spoke.

Ari shook his head. He had hoped to Work Up one more time, but it looked like he would have to settle for once. Unlike Mac, he didn't charge forward, instead spitting up a couple fireballs toward the gijinka. He remembered learning that fire was good against bugs so...this was a good attack, right?

--

qZU0awZ.png

Reshiram didn't respond, but then again, Easter didn't expect the dragon to, in his weakened condition. He raised his head, eyes darkened with bloodlust. I should beat you to a pulp... A dreamy smile flitted over his face at the thought. Of beating, kicking, abusing him, one of the pinnacles of dragons, those arrogant beasts.

Just like he had been beaten.

His fists clenched.

No, he would never forget the slight dealt to him. Never, in his entire life. He would spend the rest of it getting back at them for it, releasing his wrath tenfold.

It would be so easy to rid the world of one more winged barbarian while the others were distracted. One more draconic despot. Just take his small hands and wrap them around that deceptively slim neck...and twist. Just like that.

Oh, but that would be too good a fate for him. Too quick. Were he not in the heat of battle, he would have made the other dragon, Kyurem, suffer so much more. He supposed he could make up for that with this one, however. They were related in a way, after all.

And then...he may as well collect a full set.

His body shook with silent laughter at the thought. He, a regular, know-your-place fairy, would spell the end of the fabled tao trio. He licked his lips, anticipating the coming beatdown, when a loud thud distracted him from his goal. Turning, his eyes focused on the wall that had landed itself between them and Kah.

Eyes narrowed, he glanced around it, to see Brooke, slumping down against another wall, the fire cooled from her body.

She was unconscious.

Hot flames flared through him, however these weren't the black flames of bitter hatred, but the bright red ones of righteous fury. While she might not have struck the felling blow, it was her fault that Brooke was down.

A feral growl escaped him, lips curling back in a snarl, teeth bared. She dared. She dared attack his trusted friend. A woman who never wanted to be part of this in the first place, who was so much better than all of them could ever hope to be.

He released a giant cloud of glowing pink stars, whipping them straight at the dark dragon.

Reshiram could wait. He had an Emboar to avenge.

--

StUyAql.png

"Tsk." The man said in response to the pair's attempts to appeal. "I've been told that before. I'm done with your kind. They're all just waiting to annihilate us. Well I say...if I kill them all first they can't kill me." His claws extended from his hands and filled with a Dark energy and, with a savage growl, he charged at Keanu.

BGM

The Pikachu shot Marie a desperate glance to go, before turning his full attention to the very angry Zoroark headed right toward him. "Ya know," he said casually, as he flipped out of the way, leaving behind a doll that would take the brunt, if not the full extent of the attack. He had figured out by now just which side this person was on. "Just 'cause I'm not a native of this jungle, doesn't mean that I wanna kill ya. After all," he yawned, "I'm a native of Alola, and there, we do things local style, chill out and eat planny food."

He poked around in his berry pouch right after, grabbing a random berry, which happened to be a Passho Berry. "Here," he held it out as a peace offering. "Lez agree right now, we have no beef with each otha. I don't like fightin', in fact, I'd rather be takin' a moi moi--nap, right about now."

--

ETbkiW0.png

Isole raised an eyebrow at Lunala's words. "Really?" She responded, then seemed to bite her tongue, as if she had not meant the word to escape.

The bat laughed a low, breathy huff. "Yes," she replied in amusement. "This might be hard to believe, but it gets quite boring, living as long as I have," her eyes twinkled. "Interesting people like your friend here," she turned to Taiga outright at that, "Do much to liven the atmosphere."

The legendary cocked her head at the sound of battle from the next room. "Speaking of such, it sounds as if your friend is having quite the time over there."

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

The Braviary Mercenary Captain praised Morgan for a job well done. "You did good, young one. Now, stay with them, I must be off." He turned towards the beach and spread his wings. "It has been a while since I've flown in such conditions. Lets see if I've still got it..."

Morgan beamed at the praise, praise she rarely received from anybody, before glancing after the man in worry. "Good luck!" she shouted, and then fell silent.

She turned back to the people gathered around her. "Don't worry, everything will be just fine," she assured them, though she herself wasn't sure if she felt the same way. "I'm sure that...that Captain will keep us all safe. Him and those other gijinka..." She trailed off as she thought about them. They were so strong. Just like that trio from before.

"B-but I'm scared..." a boy, who had lost his mother in the storm, sniffled.

The Eevee blanched. She didn't know how to handle children. She only knew how her parents would do so, which would be to tell him to shut up. But, funnily enough, she had a feeling that wasn't the right thing to do here. "There, there..." she said. "The storm will pass...like it always does. And then you'll get to see a pretty rainbow at the end of it," she smiled at the thought. Rainbows...I bet it will be a brilliant one.

ZzcS3Rf.png

While there was a momentary reprieve in the combat between the legendary sea goddess, Nine looked over to Fiona as she said she would "break" the legend. His expression was one of disbelief, as he knew that the fight hinged on basically him being the target, which he was starting to wonder just how much more he could actually be one. The rain was not making his job any easier, nor was the wet sand, and just the general amount of effort he had to expend to not die against the legend, let alone fight it, was enormous. This was only exasperated by Kyogre charging up to of its usual pulses of water, firing them off the Houndoom. Beginning to run, the man managed to lift his arms up and, with great effort, fire off two dark pulses to intercept the legend's water pulses. Moving forward, the Houndoom had managed to avoid the attack, but it was clear that he was starting to run out of steam. 

With his legs feeling like they were on fire, ironically, and his arms growing heavier and heavier with each passing moment, Nine knew that there would be no way he would be able to actually force Kyogre off their pillar of water. But, there was no way they'd win if she just fired at them from above. Looking to Fiona, placing his faith in her confidence, as he certainly couldn't win himself, Nine looked up to the legend. Catching his breath, Nine began to walk further away from water before he yelled past the rain to the legend. "Come on. Is the great goddess of the sea so afraid of one Houndoom that she has to stand atop her perch and fire from above like a coward to even have a chance of winning?"

Nine's tone was mocking, and he figured a being so consumed by rage would easily fall to provocation. And it did, at that, as with a double edge it launched itself from the pillar, rocketing towards Nine. While glad that his plan had worked, this feeling was incredibly short lived as he hadn't actually thought of a step beyond this. Trying to move swiftly away from the attack, his legs weren't responding as quickly as he wanted them to, and his reaction was slow as it was anyway. As such, the legend crashed into him, knocking him backwards, causing the Houndoom to have the wind knocked out of him, blood coming out with the air as his mouth went agape. Forcing himself to keep standing, Nine managed to catch his breath, gasping heavily for air as he looked towards the legend. The violent goddess of the sea was right in front of him, roughly on the same level, and he was able to see the woman's face clearly. It seemed like he was only able to manage a smile across half his face, more like a forced smirk then anything else as he merely said to the legend, "hey there sea beauty."

Kyogre seemed poised to end it all there, charging her pulse of water once again, only for Fiona to cross-poison the legend in the back. In that moment, an opening showed itself causing a dark aura to flare over Nine. Clenching his hand into a fist, the boy stepped forward and with as much force as he could muster he unleashed a single uppercut into the chin of Kyogre. As the legend was now on its back, it looked over to Nine, poised to fire yet another one of its attacks at him, to which the Houndoom let his legs give out to dodge. Falling to ground, which was mostly water, Nine had managed to avoid the attack, allowing Fiona to make her own follow up one. Nine did not enjoy having his face in the water, and wasn't sure if the fight was done or not, and so he tried to force himself up. Slowly but surely, he was getting back to his feet, watching Fiona continue to send blow after blow towards the legend. 

P1JjewJ.png?1

As the Zoruark had charged at Keanu, Marie had read the signals loud and clearly. Though it was mostly through Keanu's efforts in telling her what to do, the girl managed to bring herself to start running away from the fight, going to where she was told to move to. Any sort of determination she might've been feeling washed away as the Zoruark attacked, amidst the burning buildings and sounds of havoc all around. While there was a terrible feeling that was growing through her for leaving Keanu all by himself, the girl couldn't think of anything else to do. Eventually, her run had taken her to the building where Randy had been previously, yet the door seemed to be opened and noises could be heard from inside.

Freezing up, the girl had stopped her run, trying to make sense of whether or not it was safe inside. It was very obvious based on the sounds that it was indeed not, and the girl momentarily was unsure of what to do. However, knowing that Randy was in there and was in trouble, the girl managed to pump herself up once again to take the next stop. Running inside, she yelled, "Rand- AH!" Marie cut herself short as she saw the masked figures knocked out on the ground, and all of the different people huddled around in the room. However, seeing Randy free from his confinement, the girl merely looked to him shouting, "Randy! You're out - free, something, um uh. Right! Keanu. He's fighting a scary guy! Yeah, yeah yeah yeah." The girl seemed to be in a hurry to stammer out her words, pointing in the direction she had just run from. 

"I've seen plenty who try and beat me with tricks. But I have my own tricks."

"Ugh..."

The Noble Roar sent Tianzi on her knees with its pressure. the force making her miss firing her Solar Beam. She struggled to get up as she felt her strength being drained from her, and at the same time, Solgaleo had approached her, attacking her with all of his might. Tianzi prepared to start off another Teleport to set up a Solar Beam again, but as Solgaleo's fist approached her, she realized what should she do here instead.  And so, she stood her ground as the Legendary pummeled her.

"Not bad, not bad at all."

Tianzi was struggling to not let herself be blown away by Solgaleo's hits. He didn't even let her to have any room to counter him. But this sort of beating was what she wanted. And so she continued to stand on her ground even as she could feel her bones breaking from the force. Even the two more revives today wouldn't matter to her. She didn't stand here because she knew she was going to survive. She stood here because if she couldn't withstand what Solgaleo dished out, she might as well be dead rather than wasting her time.

"Hit me harder! Crush me to the ground, Sir Solgaleo!"

jOzNrUn.png

Poké: 290
Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)
Everything was falling into place, finally. Or so Kah had thought. In her blind pursuit of Reshiram's head, she had neglected the presence of a fairy-type in the fight.

"Oh...prey stealing now, are you? You forgot... Who's the prey and who's the predator."

The way that Moonblast was aimed... there was really no avoiding it. Kah shoved her wings to the side with as much force as she could, to at least avoid diving face-first into by far the most lethal thing to her right now. She managed to get to where it only grazed her arm and face, couple with the sudden impact to the same side of her body from an array of fairy stars, a combination that sent a searing sensation through her body unlike anything else she'd normally experience. To make matters worse, that Emboar - even if she seemed to be out of the fight now - had blocked Kah's direct path to Reshiram one final time. The longer this fight went, the worse it was getting. But she was so close! Giving up now would be even worse than dying!

Kah landed clumsily on the ground, just across Brooke's makeshift wall from Reshiram, and assessed her state as best she could through the ringing in her head. She tried lifting her left arm - the one that had hit the Sylveon's attack - to find it wasn't moving. Was it broken? Dead? Finally giving in after all the damage Kah had taken? Whatever it was, she wasn't getting any use out of that anytime soon. Her field of vision felt smaller too, as if she couldn't see out of her left eye. It was a giant blind spot, that Kazo's brother happened to be in. Her knees - both of them - felt weak, but she could definitely still stand. She didn't like this, but she had to keep going. It was just a gut feeling, but whether it was the Sylveon or an executioner or someone else, somebody would kill her if she gave up.

Kah looked at the wall in front of her, the only thing standing between her and her target. It was a wall, and if it had been any other day, she'd probably have to go around it. Today was not any other day. Kah lifted her foot up, and kicked at the wall with all her might, breaking clear through the wall and making a gap just big enough for her to get through if she crouched down through it. Which she did, spotting both Reshiram and the Sylveon.

"I never did like your kind," she seethed. "Even when I tried looking at other types as being equal to dragons, I never found it in me to like fairy-types. My job here is to kill Reshiram, but if I have to pick between him or you, I'd much rather put your brood back in their place, and bring back the times I heard about as a baby where none of you existed. And you'll just get in my way anyway, if I try to hit Reshiram."

And then, Kah charged at the Sylveon as fast as her legs could take her, her wings developing a metallic sheen as she approached, before she swung them at the fairy-type once she was close.

Kazo dug toward the Gardevoir, intent on popping behind her and striking her, but as he neared her location, he suddenly couldn't hear her footsteps. He stopped underground, listening. She must have teleported, but the moment she touched the ground, he could have her. He kept listening, until finally, he found it, to the right of Grace. He dug over quickly, getting behind her and springing out of the ground. He didn't want to give her more of a heads up than exploding out of the ground would do, so he simply hardened his head and went for an Iron Headbutt. 

He didn't know why he was doing this. He could really, truly die here... but that was the risk that came with the occupation.

"Let me through to help the Legend." Horatio said brusquely.

"Don't listen to him. I can tell he has killing intent in his mind." Sebastian replied with urgency. "We don't have time to waste Reshiram is in grave danger."

"Yes, from you, I always knew you'd turn sour." 

"Me? You're the one persecuting the people of this town. Putting them under an iron fist."

"Let me through." They said at the same time as they advanced from opposite sides. Denku's eyes darted between the two of them as he reached into his cloak. 

"Drink this. It's not much, but it should help," He said, tossing a Fresh Water over his shoulder to Reshiram. He then looked between the two leaders. "I'm not liable to trust either one of you, seeing how one housed a murderer in their home and the other is putting the town under an iron fist. So how about both of you take a hike, and we'll take care of Reshiram?" He asked as he let the Rock Slide fly at the two, the rocks splitting up to attack both at once.

Sky Palace Team Showdown

"You want to help, don't you. Have you known them long? In Alola we value bonds but we also know that without individual strength those bonds will break easily." Scarlet turned to Magearna, who seemed to read her mind like a book. 

"Honestly? It hasn't been all that long since I've met with them" Scarlet responded, turning back to the battle before sighing. "I know I shouldn't intervene... warrior's honor and all. But..." She turned specifically to Tianzi, who had seen better days. "I just hope they don't get themselves killed."

Northshore Team Karaoke

"As I thought, you intend to dodge as much as you can...then to finish this quickly I must.." Lok grit his teeth, preparing for another attack. However, instead he turned to Gwen, which cause Lok to tens up. 

"Gwen!" Lok shouted as the Godslayer let out a Dark Pulse into her. Still, Gwen managed to land a hit on the Godslayer although she didn't seem like she could take another hit. Extending his arm and aiming it at the Godslayer, firing off a Thunderbolt as he started making his way towards him. "Leave her alone, you monster!" He barked as he moved, praying for a miracle.

The Arbok had to grab the chair to keep it from beaning him in the head and, as he tossed it aside, he saw one of his companions being whipped across the room and slammed into the wall. The Ariados slid to the ground in a daze. The second Ariados, having been knocked down by the chair earlier, got onto a knee and faced Randy. She raised their mask and shot out sticky strings to cover Randy's legs and slow him down.

As she did this the Arbok opened its mouth wide and shot a glob of Acid onto Randy.

Meanwhile the civilians dragged their injured companions into the cell that Randy was once in and began to try and make sure they were okay.

At this moment Marie would enter the door room and find the battle going on inside.

---

"Lez agree right now, we have no beef with each otha. I don't like fightin', in fact, I'd rather be takin' a moi moi--nap, right about now."

Blake, from his crouched position, tilted his head at the odd Gijinka before him. He stood more upright, though his claws still were extended, and slipped forward until he was directly in front of the Pikachu, looking slightly up at the boy who was several inches taller than him. "You're...what are you?" He raised a clawed hand and brushed Keanu's cheek. "No, I know what you are...but who? You seem...calm about this, why? Aren't you afraid I'll kill you? I've done it before. I just did it. But you...perhaps you want to help me instead? Hm? How's that sound? I'm going to call all this off soon and I can take you with. Your friend wouldn't, the liar, but you..."

As Blake did this his claw was still on the boy's cheek. There was a sense of intimidation from Blake even though he didn't seem immediately hostile. As though that could change at any moment.

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Mac glared up at Edgelord as he spoke. "Back in Southshore, I thought..."

"Southshore was a mistake." Edgelord spat back. "One who has embraced the darkness such as I have no need for such sentimental garbage! Fight me or die! Not that fighting me means you'll live, any-AHH!"

Edgelord winced as he was struck by a small ball of flames. He looked over at Ari. "You've got a bit more firepower than back then, eh? Well prepare to d-DAMMIT!"

Mac took advantage of his distraction and fired off a charged up electrical punch right into his midsection. The Gijinka took a step back in surprise at the force. "Tch." He said.

"How you like THAT!" Mac said in triumph.

"You think..that was an attack? I'll show you TRUE power!" His arm took a sharpened edge as he Slashed at Mac. The girl ducked from the attack but Edgelord's foot was there and she took an armored kick to the chin. She recoiled back as she felt blood in her mouth.

Edgelord brushed past her in that moment and headed for Ari. His other arm sharpened as well, but this with Dark energy, as he brought it down on the boy.

---

Ankou flinched as Kazo's sudden attack struck her. She smiled at the boy. An oddly calm smile. However her eyes held pure contempt. "That was not very kind of you." She said. "But if you wish to face me and leave your friends to die who am I to stop you?"

Grace came from the side, Leaf Blade at the ready, and Ankou teleported to the other side of her. The Leavanny's attack kept going, however, and Kazo would have to dodge the attack. She tried to halt her momentum but if he didn't move he'd be caught by the attack instead.

The Gardevoir, with a tinkling laugh, opened her mouth. Grace would feel her energy being drained by the woman in that moment.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 29, Mioter

"You're making a mistake." Horatio said as he raised his arms to cover himself from the Rock Slide.

Sebastian, however, had a different tactic of dealing with them. His arm glowed and he swung it at the rocks. Short bursts of psychic energy came out in a crescent shape and cut through the rocks. Upon doing this he kicked off the ground and dove around Denku towards Reshiram.

The Legend looked at the strange liquid and, deciding to trust Denku, drank it. Which gave him enough energy to get to his feet. Just as Sebastian approached. And at the same time Horatio moved forward as well, shoving Denku aside in his haste to reach Reshiram.

Dora, meanwhile, was looking around without a clue as to what was going on anymore. Her eyes settled on another person, however, and she smiled widely at them. "Hello friend!" She called out into the crowd.

Team Showdown, Day 28, Sky Palace

"Interesting people like your friend here," she turned to Taiga outright at that, "Do much to liven the atmosphere."

The legendary cocked her head at the sound of battle from the next room. "Speaking of such, it sounds as if your friend is having quite the time over there."

"Her livening things up almost got us killed already..." Isole said blankly. As to the second statement Lunala said she just shrugged. "They're not my friend. They're kind of weird...I don't like them much." She admitted. Unsure why she was being so talkative.

She glanced at Taiga. "Are you...embarrassed?" She said, confused as to why the usually chatterbox Sharpedo was so silent lately.

---

Solgaleo struck Tianzi with one more blow with his mighty fist.

"Hit me harder! Crush me to the ground, Sir Solgaleo!"

He paused, and lowered his arms, looking down at the Xatu with a mix of pity, confusion, and sadness. "No. No more. This is not how a warrior fights. I am no savage. I know not why you ask this of me but no more. You will return to your friends, eat, and rest, you have many battles to come. This is over."

Magearna was splitting her attention between Scarlet and Solgaleo now. As Scarlet answered she nodded politely. "You truly would fit well in our land...once it is reclaimed. Not that this land isn't one of warriors as well, but..." She shook her head. "Perhaps you should...make sure your friend is alright." She suggested.

Fiona let out an enraged roar as she dragged Kyogre to the ground. The surprised Legend, having taken so much damage, fell into the watery ground with Fiona on top of her. Before she could retaliate the Drapion struck out with another Cross-Poison. After she just started to pummel Kyogre with fists of Dark energy. The Legend growled with every hit but was struggling to react to the berserk attack. They seemed to be fading in and out of consciousness and the rain started to weaken.

Still Fiona continued her attack.

---

Gwendoline clutched at her chest as her vision blurred. She saw red. Her chest throbbed in pain and her breathing became shuddering and irregular. The attack had caused her significant damage and she lay there, unable to respond.

The Blitzle girl ran over to her and spoke, though she couldn't understand the words.

Nikora looked at the girl and was prepared to attack her, as well, but Lok's Thunderbolt interrupted him

He turned towards Lok with a dead look in his eyes. "So be it." He said. He began by sending another wave of pins at Lok, which he immediately followed up with a Dark Pulse. All the while he stood in place, unmoving. It seemed that their attacks had hardly any effect on him but stall his victory. And with this recent wave of attacks Lok would need a miracle to continue this fight.

"Skreeeeeee!"

BGM

The mercenary captain came flying through the rain, a look of pure righteousness on his face. "No one shall die under my watch!" He called out as his wings glowed and his body blazed with energy. The man was moments away from crashing into Nikora when the Cacturne raised a hand and a spiky shield prevented the Braviary from reaching him.

Thorns cut into the middle-aged man as he propelled himself backwards, flying several feet above the ground.

8GrkkS0.png

Ari winced when he saw that he had interrupted a conversation with an attack. Oops. Oh well. He had better things to worry about. Like the blade of dark energy headed right toward him. He made his best effort to avoid it, but whether he managed to or not, he would end up tumbling backward. Attempting to get up, he would then heave a breath before coughing out a few more fireballs. A couple of which would end up sizzling out miserably, but a few more would hopefully last long enough to reach Edgelord.

He managed a hoarse, "How's...that?" and straightened up to glare at the black bug type.

--

qZU0awZ.png

"I never did like your kind," Kah seethed. "Even when I tried looking at other types as being equal to dragons, I never found it in me to like fairy-types. My job here is to kill Reshiram, but if I have to pick between him or you, I'd much rather put your brood back in their place, and bring back the times I heard about as a baby where none of you existed. And you'll just get in my way anyway, if I try to hit Reshiram."

"Why, the feeling's entirely mutual," Easter purred, ignoring the fact that the dragon type was charging at him. "After all, I never could stand dragon types. Or dark types, for that matter. Though if I had to pick which type I despised more...I would probably pick dragons. Dark types might be equally arrogant, but they're not nearly as loud about it." He tilted his head. "Or as annoying. Though in your case," he shrugged, "it doesn't matter. After all, you're both dark and dragon."

He saw her getting ever closer, her wings developing a metallic sheen. He wouldn't have a chance to avoid this attack, and even if he tried, she would probably try going after her other prey. Already injured from that weird alien's attack, this would probably spell the end of him for this battle. Oh no, how tragic...

Wait for it. His grin widened, till it seemed to split his face in two. Right as it looked like the Hydreigon's attack would connect, he snapped his fingers, and a glowing pink barrier appeared around his form, right between him and the attack. "Oh my, it looks like you just activated my trap," his voice dripped with false sympathy. "How terrible for you. I suppose that's what you get for charging in like a...dragon, though."

Not that Kah would probably understand him very well at the moment. After all, anybody who made contact with the shield became confused.

--

StUyAql.png

The Zoroark, from his crouched position, tilted his head at the gijinka before him. He stood more upright, though his claws still were extended, and slipped forward until he was directly in front of the Pikachu, looking slightly up at the boy who was several inches taller than him. "You're...what are you?" He raised a clawed hand and brushed Keanu's cheek. "No, I know what you are...but who? You seem...calm about this, why? Aren't you afraid I'll kill you? I've done it before. I just did it. But you...perhaps you want to help me instead? Hm? How's that sound? I'm going to call all this off soon and I can take you with. Your friend wouldn't, the liar, but you..."

Keanu blinked lazily at the dark type, but inside he was starting to get a bit nervous at the other's odd actions. Like, maybe he should have just run away when the dude first started talking about killing people. Then again, Zoroark were fast, and he probably would've just caught up to them. Nah, this way was best. Fighting wasn't fun, and hopefully this moke had realized that. Or would realize that.

"Well, I'd rather ya not kill me," the Pikachu shrugged. "Don't sound cool." But now this. Helping him out? He had asked for peace because he didn't want to do anything, but now it looked like he would end up doing something anyway if he wanted to not fight this dude. Then the last statement hit him. "Fo' real, Randy won't help you out? That don't sound like him," he mused. He took a moment to think about the offer.

The Zoroark was apparently the leader of this group, if he had the power to call off the others--which was good, because the fire and marauding natives was really distracting. If so, agreeing to help could be pretty risky, since he wasn't even really sure what the group's goals were. Take back their home? Push out the Mowloo people? Both sounded pretty extreme, and the more he thought about it, the more extreme this guy seemed.

A jolt of excitement coursed through him. The same sort he got when in movement, when a big wave was about to approach. Maybe this could be interesting after all. "Sure," he decided, grinning. He wasn't a very proactive guy; usually he just ended up going with the flow, and while he wasn't sure where the flow would lead, he had a feeling it might be fun. Or Randy was just a bad influence--nah, he wouldn't blame the tiger this time. This was all him. "Sorry 'bout my friend. He can be a little lolo, but he don't mean no harm. Whaddaya need help with?"

--

ETbkiW0.png

"Her livening things up almost got us killed already..." Isole said blankly. As to the second statement Lunala said she just shrugged. "They're not my friend. They're kind of weird...I don't like them much." She admitted.

Lunala let out a sigh. "Ahh, yes, I have experienced that myself with--" she covered her mouth with a hand, "Well, no matter, but it is those kinds of gijinka who make for the most interesting encounters."

Isole glanced at Taiga. "Are you...embarrassed?"

The ghost legendary turned her head to Taiga as well, head cocked curiously.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy watched as the civilians started crowding in the cell he was in, which was for the better right now. Right there they would be safe and out of the way of this little scuffle. The Incineroar watched as the Arbok surprisingly caught the chair and the first Ariados he hit with said chair getting up. Then it was a quick String Shot at his legs and a glob of Acid was shot onto him by both Gijinka.

"Tch..." he growled, bracing for the Acid. Once that was dealt with, he reaching down to quickly break the String Shot and began to glare right at the Arbok and Ariados. "You guys aren't making this any easier on yourself."

Without another word, Randy rushed towards the Arbok and grabbed a hold of his tail, before beginning to spin him around in a circle. Though this worked, all the while, he knew he wasn't as fast as he could've been. Must've been the String Shot...but nevertheless, Randy swung the Arbok and launched the Poison Type right at the Ariados as now all three of these masked natives were together on the other side of the room.

About this time, Marie came walking in, but Randy didn't immediately notice. Right now, he just cared about these three who were getting up. "Oh no you don't. Get...back...DOWN!!" he shouted, before kicking one of the desks in their direction. He got two out of the three and knocked them into the wall, namely the Ariados but was missing the Arbok as it slithered out from under it.

"Alright buddy..." Randy growled deeply, his fists enveloping in a dark energy. "These fists of mine are overflowing with a powerful DARKNESS!! Their deathly glow tell me to grasp victory!! HERE I GO!!!" He let out a loud roar, before rushing towards the Arbok. "DARKEST...LARIAT!!!"

The Lariat met it's mark, but at the same time, the Arbok got a bite in on the Incineroar. It was a quick groan, but nevertheless, the snake was down now. He watched as the Ariados were trying to get out from behind the desk, but he finally noticed Marie. "M-Marie?! Marie what are you doing here?! A-And where's Keanu?!"

"Keanu. He's fighting a scary guy! Yeah, yeah yeah yeah."

Randy's eyes widened a bit, seeing the direction Marie was pointing. "WHAT?!" he exclaimed.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown : Sky Palace

"Interesting people like your friend here, Do much to liven the atmosphere."

Taiga turned to the Legend, and saw it staring right back at her.  Taiga quickly turned her head away, obviously flustered.

"Y-Y-yeah?!  Well don't get used to it!  It's not like we're sticking around for that long anyway!"  The Atmosphere for her was totally the opposite.  Meeting Legends one after the other was wearing her heart out.  If she met Kyogre here, her head might pop right off her shoulders.  How could she make small talk with them anyways?  Ask them how the weather was?  They were probably the ones in control of it...maybe she could put in a suggestion.  She opened her mouth, but heard the Legend start to speak again.  She made sure not to interrupt...who knows how these things would react.  Although...this one seemed a little nice.  It didn't give off the aura that Rayquaza had.  

"Speaking of such, it sounds as if your friend is having quite the time over there."

"Her livening things up almost got us killed already...They're not my friend. They're kind of weird...I don't like them much." 

Taiga started to snort, containing her laughter.  Isole was never one to talk about how she felt about people.  However, this sudden revelation was right on the nose.  Tianzi was definitely an oddity among oddballs, and Taiga wouldn't have hesitated to eat her at any point in their journey.  The constant thought made it so tempting to take a nibble while they slept next to each other.  

"Are you...embarrassed?"

Taiga stopped snorting, and took a deep breath.  She met the small Gijinka's gaze with a confused glance.  

"Embarrassed?  Nah, squirt!"  She put Isole in a headlock and started to toss her hair around.  "Are you lookin' out for lil' ol' me, Icy?!"  She let go and laughed, with fists on her hips.  She flashed Isole a toothy grin and a thumbs up.  Quickly, she then leaned in close to whisper to Isole.  "I ain't embarrassed, alright.  Just kinda nervous around the new arrivals.  After our tussle with the last one...who knows what the others are like.  I ain't cruisin' for another bruisin'."  Taiga looked to where the noise in the next room was coming from.  "Unlike some of us here..."  Taiga stood upright, proper, and stared at the Legend Gijinka next to them.  Throwing away all caution this time, she started to poke at it again.  "So are you just gonna stand there and not introduce yourself!?  You lot sure are rude, ain't'cha!?"  

ZzcS3Rf.png

Getting back onto his feet, Nine tried to steady himself to some degree of success before looking over to Fiona and Kyogre. It seemed that Kyogre was starting to lose consciousness and as the rain seemed to start to lighten, the Houndoom was able to tell that they were also just about out of strength. Knowing that, Nine felt that if Fiona continued to attack she would eventually kill the water legend. Calling out to her, he said, "Fiona, that's enough. You can stop now." Unsurprisingly, as if in a feral rage herself, the Drapion continued to attack. "Fiona, stop!" Nine could see that his words weren't really getting through to her, and with a sigh he then said, "Fiona, watch out for that big wave coming in." Holding up his hand, he fired off a weaker than normal dark pulse, knocking the girl off the water legend. 

Hobbling over to Kyogre, Nine saw that Fiona was still on the ground, somewhat conscious but more just twitching and snarling then actually seeming like she was in any sense of her right mind. With a neutral tone in his voice, he said, "I told you to look out." Looking down towards Kyogre, he asked, "and how about you? Still fixing to kill?" The legend didn't respond, merely breathing heavily as it didn't seem to have any sort of focus on its surroundings. As he looked at the legend, he also noticed that the rain had begun to completely die down, the deluge no longer being present. Looking at the sky, Nine merely said, "great." 

His body was weak and weary, and he himself could barely move at the moment. Yet, he knew there was still much work to be done, and knew that his fight was far from over. Reaching into his pocket, Nine pulled out a can of fresh lemonade. Though his pants were soaked, the can seemed to be strangely fine and when he opened the top smelled likely just as fresh as when it was put into it. Taking a gulp of the beverage, Nine chugged it down, feeling a sort of revitalizing feeling coarse through him. He was far from top shape, but was in a much better state then he was a mere moment ago. Crushing the can and placing it in his jacket pocket, the chaser walked over to Fiona. Though she was barely conscious, Nine knew she couldn't really move on her own and didn't want to leave her to potentially drown in the water. Hoisting her up, the Houndoom brought the girl further up the shore, placing her on the sand before walking back to Kyogre. 

As he got close, he was curious about the legend before him, and bent down to take a closer look. Examining the strange seal on its mouth, Nine couldn't make heads or tails of what it actually was. Even weirder, it didn't even seem to be something that was attached to Kyogre, and more so apart of them. Looking closer at the legend, they still seemed to have the same look of pure hatred in their eyes, he merely said, "well, I'd love to stay around and keep you company while you rest, by my job isn't done just yet. But, I do feel kind of bad just leaving you here by yourself." Thinking for a moment, Nine wasn't really sure what to do with the legend, before asking, "you want me to take you up shore or further into the water?"

Kyogre only growled in response. With a playful splash of water into its face, Nine said, "wrong answer." A coy smile appeared on his face, knowing that an opportunity like this would never happen again, but it was more short lived than anything else. The legend soon stopped growling at him, and instead just passed out. Nine wasn't sure what to do with the legend, but, there was nothing he could do at this point. He had neither the supplies nor the time to spend, and merely walked back up the beach. Grabbing back onto Fiona, making sure she was both further from the water and Kyogre, he pulled her up the beach, before just placing her back down onto the sand. Taking off his sopping wet jacket, he placed it next to her stretching his arms out. As he did, fire engulfed both of them, causing the water to give and turn to steam billowing off his arms. With a smile on his face he said, "much better." 

Looking towards the fight where the others were, Nine said to himself, "alright Mr. Godslayer. Let's see if you're still willing to talk." With that, a dark aura flickered over him as he tried to keep up his Nasty Plot for the upcoming fight. With that out of the way, he began to walk down the beach, making his way towards the Cacturne. 

P1JjewJ.png?1

As Marie had made her way into the building, the girl was surprised as Randy still seemed to be in the middle of a fight. The girl covered her eyes as the man continued to go on his brutal rampage against the masked people, before finally peeking through them to see him deliver the final blow. As he looked to her and just shouted, the girl backed up a with a small "eep" clearing her throat and saying, "yeah! There was this Zoroark we met and he wanted to fight us but Keanu didn't want to fight him and he told me to run so I did and now I'm here to get you to go back to get Keanu!" Taking a deep breath she said, "um, are you alright? Are they alright?" She pointed to the townspeople. "Are they alright?" She pointed to the masked people Randy had attacked. Shaking her head she said, "anyway, we should go!" 

Sky Palace Team Showdown

Scarlet nodded as Magearna's notion. "Alola sounds like it was a nice place... I'm sure you'll be able to get your land back." She said, before turning her attention to her ally. Luckily, Solgaleo seemed keen o stopping the one-sided fight.

"I think that's enough Tianzi..." Scarlet spoke up, running up to check on the Xatu. She was a lot more beat up than Scarlet had initially thought now that she got a closer look. "C'mon, we'll have our chance to fight later. Right now you should rest... plus, Taiga probably found her way back by now... I hope." She spoke, her mind trailing off. Hopefully her friend didn't get lost. She shook her head, snapping her attention back at Tianzi. "Can you walk by yourself? I don't mind carrying you down if you need me too..."

Northshore Team Karaoke

Lok smiled when he saw that his attack had interrupted an attack on Gwen, although that smile quickly faded as the pins started flying towards him. "Uh oh..." Lok thought to himself, entering one of rocks in the ground again to dodge the attack. As he emerged from it, however, he immedietly got smacked in the chest by the Dark Pulse, sending Lok flying backwards. The air seemed to leave his lungs as he tumbled onto the ground. "Ow..." Lok said, staggering as he tried to stand back up, clutching his chest which seemed to ache in pain. 

As he did, his miracle showed up. "No one shall die under my watch!" A Braviary showed up, flying straight towards Nikora, who blocked the attack. Turning to the side, he saw someone walking towards the group... it looked like Nine! Lok let out a sigh of relief, although he noticed that Fiona wasn't with him.

Lok started making his way back towards the fight, walking slowly. His hand started crackling with electrical force, glaring at Nikora. Gwen was still in trouble, and the two would probably need help - even if he wasn't able to fully provide, he had to at least try. 

jOzNrUn.png

Poké: 290
Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (empty)

"Why, the feeling's entirely mutual. After all, I never could stand dragon types. Or dark types, for that matter. Though if I had to pick which type I despised more...I would probably pick dragons. Dark types might be equally arrogant, but they're not nearly as loud about it. Or as annoying. Though in your case, it doesn't matter. After all, you're both dark and dragon."

As Kah's attack connected... or at least, she could have sworn it connected. Suddenly, everything had gone hazy, and the city seemed to be spinning around her. She couldn't even make out what that damned Sylveon was saying anymore. They seemed like nothing more than a pink blob now. Just looking at it made her feel nauseous. The Hydreigon glanced around, trying to find the thing that actually mattered. Reshiram. He was right there, so close to Kah, but even he still looked like just a white blob, with smaller white blobs sticking out of his sides. She had to finish him. But she had to kill the Sylveon too! Choices, choices...

In the end, it felt like little more than a mental coin toss. Kah turned toward Reshiram, and clumsily swung a fistful of dragon power at him. She could hit the Sylveon next. Maybe? She would come back to that one next.

Kazo felt fear as thw woman turned to smile at the boy. An oddly calm smile. However her eyes held pure contempt. "That was not very kind of you." She said. "But if you wish to face me and leave your friends to die who am I to stop you?" Before Kazo could retort, Grace came in swinging with a Leaf Blade, but the Gardevoir avoided by teleporting away. Kazo leaned back, like he was playing a game of limbo, watching as the Leaf Blade slice over his head, bare centimeters from his face. He could even feel small parts of his hair being sliced off, although thankfully nothing too big.

The Gardevoir, with a tinkling laugh, opened her mouth. Grace would feel her energy being drained by the woman in that moment. Kazo whipped back up, before dashing forward, spinning to throw a kick.

"A-Am I supposed to be worried about Edgelord? H-he couldn't kill a fly, let alone those t-two," Kazo said, putting on a show of bravdo. "Seriously, isn't he a determent to your cause... whatever it is?"

"You're making a mistake." Horatio said as he raised his arms to cover himself from the Rock Slide. Sebastian, however, had a different tactic of dealing with them. His arm glowed and he swung it at the rocks. Short bursts of psychic energy came out in a crescent shape and cut through the rocks. Upon doing this he kicked off the ground and dove around Denku towards Reshiram.

Denku didn't respond to Horatio, instead watching Sebastian dive at him. When he got close, Denku whipped his hands out, grabbing Sebastian and spinning around, building up some speed before he released, doing his best to make him crash into Horatio.

"No. No more. This is not how a warrior fights. I am no savage. I know not why you ask this of me but no more. You will return to your friends, eat, and rest, you have many battles to come. This is over."

"Why did you stop? No, this is not supposed to even be a fight! I don't have any way to defeat you in the first place. I just...I just want to get stronger! Why is it so hard for you to put this weakling down like you should?"

Even as her voice yelled in frustration, Tianzi dropped to the ground, losing her stamina. Even if she was able to withstand more hits and promptly revive herself, Solgaleo's refusal to continue had defeated her completely. She was just staring at the ground by the time Scarlet approached her.

"I think that's enough Tianzi..."

"But I'm still weak."

"C'mon, we'll have our chance to fight later. Right now you should rest... plus, Taiga probably found her way back by now... I hope."

"But this wasn't supposed to be a fight." Tianzi's rebuttal became weaker and weaker. Although, Scarlet's right. It's best if they made sure that Taiga didn't get lost here. At least that was what important right now.

"Can you walk by yourself? I don't mind carrying you down if you need me too..."

"...That would be appreciated."

There was no reason for her to refuse. She was weak. No amount of pride and posturing would change that fact. At the very least, she had to accept it right now.

"How do you two...you,  and Taiga, how did you two get so strong? I don't know what I did wrong..."

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Edgelord's attack cut through mostly the air but it also manages to cause a gash to form on Ari's shoulder. The pain would take a moment to reach him due to how swift and sharp the attack was. Which gave Ari enough time to spit a few embers at Edgelord. Who crossed his arms in front of his body as he too the hit. The flames hurt but it didn't seem to slow the man down much.

The Thundershock that hit him in the back caused him to turn. Mac was standing there with an annoyed expression. "Don't you ignore me!" She called out.

"Have it your way..." Edgelord muttered. His wings took on a silvery sheen and he propelled himself towards Mac.

Only for her to dive under the attack. When he halted to double back towards her she swept his leg with a strong kick. "Come on Ari, double time!" She called to her companion as she jumped backwards to give the Litleo an opening to attack.

"You're really starting to get on my nerves." Edgelord said with a growl. "People who annoy me don't have a habit of living. Just like that pathetic Mime back in Oasis." Both his arms sharpened into blades, one Normal, one Dark, and he looked at Ari. "Come try me, kid."

Meanwhile Ankou was laughing at Kazo's statement. "Oh my, he does seem to be having a strangely hard time. But no, he was more than adequate for me needs. Like when he fought that Snorlax who was protecting Regirock." The woman gave a cruel smile towards Kazo before firing off a Psyshock his way, pelting the Dragon with mental energy taken physical form.

Grace called over to Kazo. "You shouldn't involve yourself in this. Your friends will need your help, let me deal with this villain."

She then swung her arm in an arc and a slashing blade of wind launched into Ankou, causing the woman to flinch. "Now now, none of that." She said, sounding not the least bit worried. "Such dangerous attacks. I'm surprised someone so violent is protecting something so precious."

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 29, Mioter

Sebastian was sent flying into Horatio who, not having expected such an attack, was knocked off of his feet. Sebastian, however, seemed to be nimble enough to, after hitting the man, flip mid-air and land back onto his own feet.

"That's ENOUGH." He snarled at Denku and charged forward, his arm this time glowing with green energy. "I'll get to Reshiram THROUGH YOU!"

However before he reached the Pupitar...

"No more." The voice was familiar to Denku, though likely not expected.

Sebastian froze in midair, his body surrounded by a Psychic glow, as he was slammed into the ground and held there.

The source seemed to have come from near Dora. Where a pair of Gijinka stood. One, holding out an arm with Psychic energy surrounding him, was the old Torkoal from before. And the other, standing behind him, and waving back at Dora, was the Skitty.

Reshiram looked towards the two with realization. "I think it is time to discard those disguises, is it not, Mew, Mewtwo?"

Before the group's eyes the two changed forms. The former old man let out a sigh. "I suppose that's that. It was getting annoying walking like an elder all the time." Mewtwo approached Denku as Mew ran off towards Brooke. The young girl laid her hands on the Emboar and a glow surrounded them both while Mew healed the damage done to Brooke.

Mewtwo glanced over at Horatio. "Let Sebastian's supporters know that I am taking his place. Clearly he is no longer fit to lead." The man knelt down by Sebastian and sighed. "Your thoughts were locked away so well. But now I can hear them clear. Your brother, you wanted to make Jirachi bring him back...even the Wishmaker cannot save the dead." He looked up at Denku. "As for your brother...I hope when you meet him again you stick together." his eyes drifted to Mew, who was smiling at Brooke as she came back into consciousness. "It's important to have someone by your side."

"Sorry 'bout my friend. He can be a little lolo, but he don't mean no harm. Whaddaya need help with?"

Blake smiled widely. "My my my..." he said. "Well..." The Zoroark glanced to the side. Where he saw a familiar Tyranitar heading his way. "I suppose we can discuss that later." He placed his hand on the back of Keanu's neck. "Why don't we get out of here for now?" He let out a piercing whistle and the natives began to vanish into the night....

----

The Ariados, meanwhile, had gotten on top of the desk. They both shot out Poison Stings towards Randy. As they did a loud noise, a whistle, sounded. And was repeated elsewhere, and the pair looked at each other, then at Randy, then the civilians, and finally the door, seemingly unsure how to proceed.

Team Showdown Day 28-29, Sky Palace

Isole blinked up at Taiga with a hint of disbelief on her face. "I'm not looking out for you...I just thought it was weird." she muttered. She glanced at Lunala, wanting the woman to answer Taiga to get the attention off of her. She just wanted to rest...

---

And rest would come. Once the group was back together again Magearna would direct them where they'd be sleeping. Thankfully in a part of the palace easier to navigate. They would be able to rest in beds that were more comfortable than any they'd ever experienced and, the next morning, they were brought to Rayquaza's throne room. The impressive area had marble floors and, in place of a throne, several large cushions that Rayquaza was lounging on as they entered. "We don't have much time left, I feel, before we must strike at the Godslayers directly. Before then we need allies. And by allies I, of course, mean other Legends. Legends who, for one reason or another, have chosen isolation. I need you to fight them and convince them that the world is worth saving once more. To start..." He let out a sigh. "You will be sent to the mountains in the south-west. A rather...troublesome child has taken it upon themselves to go into isolation there. The Legend you must defeat first...is Groudon."

"Dying here is not an option, Gwendoline. You have so much to do. You must survive. You're so close...you're now allowed to give up now."

Gwen groaned as she felt the pain from her very Aura. Nikora had hit her hard and she could hardly move a muscle. Yet, she still remained conscious. It wasn't much, but she was still there.

The Godslayer looked around. At the unconscious Kyogre. At the Braviary. At Nine. And finally at Lok. "It seems that I was too slow. However it's not over yet. If all I must do to complete my task is defeat three more foes...so be it."

Ignoring the Braviary for now Nikora let loose a Dark Pulse at Lok, this time split into two blasts, one heading for Lok, and the other for the rock that Lok had previously vanished into, with one hand and, with the other, shot a volley of Pin Missiles at Nine.

The Braviary once more attempted to charge in at Nikora. He, almost lazily, put up his shield again. Instead of being pierced by the attack the Braviary flew upwards. Then he began to flap his wings as his Aura blazed. The wind picked up behind Lok and, surprisingly since they weren't in the same direction, Nine. This wind seemed to have power in it and both of them for a time would find their actions to be sped up.

ZzcS3Rf.png

Getting closer to the fight between the godslayer and everyone else, Nine was immediately bombarded by a cluster of pin missiles. Holding up his arm, the Houndoom's arm ignited with pure fire, more steam rising off his drenched body before he swung his arm in an arc, sending the fire to intercept the missiles. As the attacks connected with each other, Nine looked towards the Cacturne and with a playfully sarcastic tone said, "well, looks like you were right. I guess I did have to worry about the legend hurting someone I care about." He looked over to the blitzle, who had an eerily familiar look to her, giving her a short wave, "and the lovely lady over there."

"You who would jest at a time like this, isn't it time to finish this fight?"

"Of course I would. I'm tired and in no mood to keep fighting." He pointed towards the Cacturne saying, "but if you'd rather fight and maim people that you said were at risk from the very thing you wanted to beat, then how righteous is this fight of yours really?"

'"You all are trying to convince me my cause is unjust but it no longer matters. It is all there is." He fired off another Pin Missile volley.

Swinging yet another flamethrower arc to intercept the attack he said, "so then what makes it that important?" 

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"Yeah! There was this Zoroark we met and he wanted to fight us but Keanu didn't want to fight him and he told me to run so I did and now I'm here to get you to go back to get Keanu!"

Randy stared at Marie for a good long while and his eyes widened. He could feel his insides burning greatly now in rage as his fists clenched tightly. Zoroark? Every fiber of the Incineroar's being wanted to rip that Zoroark to pieces...

Through grit teeth, he growled and nodded. "...Don't worry Marie...we'll get back to make sure Keanu's safe. And when we do...you and him get someplace safe...cause I'm definitely going to-"

He paused in mid-sentence as he noticed the Ariados climbing on the desk and now sending out a strike of Poison Stings at him. Not exactly expecting this at first, Randy took the first set of Poison Sting but quickly dodged the other, before glaring and growling at the two arachnids. At this point...he heard the noise. A whistle...and it seemed that the Ariados knew exactly what it was...which in turn, gave Randy a clue of what was going on.

The Incineroar kept growling and glaring at the two, before spitting some. "You both think you're gonna get out of here and back to HIM? You got another thing coming!!" He then swiftly moved and grabbed a chair, before flinging it at one of the Ariados, watching it knock it back and out.

It only hit one though. The second Ariados was already making a B-Line for the door, but was also using it's surroundings to it's advantage...as it aimed a Poison Sting right at Marie.

"sheet!" Randy shouted, moving quickly and pivoting himself in front of the Popplio as he felt the Poison Sting striking at his back. "Grrrrr...COWARDLY MOVE!!" He turned around after moving away from Marie and saw the Ariados had left. "sheet...got away."

He growled a bit and made his way towards the other Ariados and grabbed the chair he flung at it, before glancing over at the civilians that were currently hiding in the cell he was in. "Oi! You guys alright now?" he asked, noticing that they did seem alright, just a bit shaken up still from what happened. "Alright...C'mon Marie...we gotta get to Keanu." Randy said quickly.

Blake...I swear to Solgaleo...Arceus...to whatever this deity you worship in that forest... he thought with a growl, making his way towards the door. If you harm Keanu...I'll end your life.

Sky Palace Team Showdown

"...That would be appreciated." Tianzi didn't seem all too happy with how things were playing out. Scarlet sighed, picking up the Xatu. Getting an even closer look, she noticed just how badly she had been thrashed during that fight. She felt for her allies plight, but if they didn't stop her ally would be a splat on the wall. 

Scarlet turned to Solgaleo. "It's a shame we didn't get to spar a bit, but..." She shrugged. "Maybe someday I can learn a thing or two from you. Till then, we should go back."

As they made their way back, Tianzi started talking to her.

"How do you two... you, and Taiga, how did you two get so strong? I don't know what I did wrong..."

Scarlet wasn't expecting that. "Well, that's a bit of a difficult question..." She thought about it as the group started walking back. "I can't speak for Taiga, but I've been training for, well, basically my whole life. Ever since I was a young Scyther..." She turned away from her ally, reminiscing. "It was rough at first, being weak is never fun. Training was a bit hard back at Mowloo, too... it was part of the reason why I started traveling." 

"I kept getting into fights, most of which I lost. I got beat pretty badly." She chuckled. "But I kept at it, and eventually, well... here I am." She turned back to Tianzi. "Still learning, still fighting." She smiled at her ally.

Eventually, they regrouped with Isole and Taiga. "There you are!" Scarlet shouted. She was ready to run up to her and give her a hug, but her arms were a bit occupied. "I knew you'd find your way here." Scarlet smiled.

x393wz.jpg

After resting, they regrouped the following day. Rayquaza filled them in on their first mission - to calm down Groudon and to get them on their side. "So we just gotta knock some sense into Groudon?" She said, a tinge of excitement in her voice. "Sounds dangerous. When do we head out?"

Northshore Team Karaoke

As Lok slowly made his way back onto the battlefield, he could see Nikora's eyes lock with his. The little stand off didn't last long as Nikora send two pulses of dark energy at the boy - one aimed right at him, the other aimed at the stone he had used before. As quickly as he could, Lok sidestepped the blast coming towards him, although in doing so he stumbled onto the ground. Luckily, it seemed like his attention was split among the others. As Lok picked himself up from the ground, he saw Nikora's attention focused on Nine. Lok's gaze shifted from Nikora to Gwen, who seemed out of it. Near Gwen was the Blitzle...

"If you won't listen to reason... we'll have to stop you ourselves!" Lok shouted, firing a wild Thunderbolt at the Godslayer as he made his way closser. As he shouted, he felt a cool breeze blow by him, his feet moving faster. He felt adrenaline flow through his blood as the lighting crackled around his arm. 

8GrkkS0.png

Once the pain hit Ari, he clutched his shoulder. This getting hurt thing was getting a little old. So was battling, honestly. But he would keep on doing this, because he had to. Edgelord got hit with a Thundershock soon after, Mac calling out a taunt. How could she be so--no, he couldn't think that way. Instead of comparing himself to her like that, he had to start thinking, how can I be better? And the first step was to attack while the Scizor was distracted with his friend.

As if reading his mind, Mac called out, "Come on Ari, double time!"

Nodding, the Litleo decided to try for a Headbutt this time, and began to move forward.

"You're really starting to get on my nerves." Edgelord said with a growl. "People who annoy me don't have a habit of living. Just like that pathetic Mime back in Oasis." Both his arms sharpened into blades, one Normal, one Dark, and he looked at Ari. "Come try me, kid."

The fire type glared angrily at the bug type. "You had no right to do that," he told him. "Making him become grass before his time, and not even to eat him either." He shook his head in disgust, and then continued his Headbutt charge.

--

qZU0awZ.png

Easter watched Kah flail around before aiming a punch at Reshiram and...missing. Pathetic. This was the true power of dragons? A rampaging dead husk, a powerless living one, and now this. Though...she had provided more of a challenge than most of her kind, so he would give her that.

Still, it was time to end this. He charged up a Moonblast leisurely as he watched her pant in exertion. Whether she lived or died by this, he couldn't care less. After all, she had attacked his friend, attempted to steal his kill, and her very existence threatened the lives of the children.

He wondered, briefly, if the dark dragon was important to anyone. If she had friends like he did, or even children whose lives she worried over. A strange streak of empathy he didn't usually show to his opponents, though he usually hadn't been sitting down at a table eating with said opponents earlier either. Their last supper...

No matter. He would not hold back. After all...he had people important to him too. He released the glowing pink ball of condensed energy, right at the Hydreigon. At Kah.

He didn't have time for regrets or second thoughts, for right afterward, Reshiram spoke up.  "I think it is time to discard those disguises, is it not, Mew, Mewtwo?"

Easter looked up at that moment to see a pair of gijinka he vaguely recognized as having seen the day before, transform into a pair of legendaries. He wasn't even surprised at this point. Legendaries seemed to be popping up out of the woodwork lately. What he was...was annoyed. And excited. Annoyed because he probably wouldn't get a chance to finish off Reshiram now, though Kah had been the greater threat. Excited because there were yet more opponents in front of him.

The two seemed to be paying him little attention, which he was fine with at the moment. He wasn't in much condition to challenge the two of them the way he was now. A Wish or two would change that, but he would rather a good nap instead. And some candy.

Now that the area was safe, the greater threat done with, he approached Fawkes and looked down at her. "Are you all right?" he asked, gently. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to check on you before, with the fight and everything."

--

StUyAql.png

The Zoroark smiled widely. "My my my..." he said. "Well..." The dark type glanced to the side. "I suppose we can discuss that later." He placed his hand on the back of Keanu's neck, which caused the Pikachu to grow distinctly uncomfortable. "Why don't we get out of here for now?" He let out a piercing whistle and the natives began to vanish into the night.

This probably wasn't his best idea, but he would roll with it. His ears twitched in excitement. His blood was up, and he would let the wind take him where it willed. Or in this case, the natives.

Speaking of, he didn't even know this dude's name. "Eh, forgot ta introduce myself earlier, but, Alola, what's your name? Mine's Keanu," he introduced himself as they started to walk, pausing a bit to do their traditional wave. Maybe this would give Randy and Marie time to catch up, though probably not. If either of the two had any sense, though, they would try and get out of here while the natives were distracted. He would see about catching up with them later. But that probably wasn't gonna happen, not with Randy the too-heroic-for-his-own-good tiger there, anyway.

Actually, they would probably think he'd been kidnapped.

Well, kūkae.

--

ETbkiW0.png

Lunala watched Taiga interact with Isole with some fascination. Such interesting gijinka. Really, she needed to go out more often, see more of them. Perhaps if they managed to retake their home, she could see about disguising herself and going out among them. She knew that some gijinka did that, and while she hadn't--she usually shadowed Solgaleo, and trying to bring him out in disguise was a failure waiting to happen--it was something to think about.

Her attention came back to the Sharpedo when she referenced them, however indirectly.

"I ain't embarrassed, alright.  Just kinda nervous around the new arrivals.  After our tussle with the last one...who knows what the others are like.  I ain't cruisin' for another bruisin'."  Taiga looked to where the noise in the next room was coming from.  "Unlike some of us here..."  Taiga stood upright, proper, and stared at the Legend Gijinka next to them.  Throwing away all caution this time, she started to poke at the bat gijinka again.  "So are you just gonna stand there and not introduce yourself!?  You lot sure are rude, ain't'cha!?"

Lunala grinned and curtsied elegantly. "Forgive me," she replied, though her expression of amusement did much to bely her prim gesture. "I am Lunala of Alola, a faraway land. Solgaleo is the one fighting your friend at the moment, and is also from there." She looked at the water type more closely. "Who else did you fight before?" she asked politely.

Once the others returned with Magearna in tow, Lunala's grin faltered at seeing Tianzi's condition. She looked at Solgaleo and pursed her lips but said nothing out loud. Once again, you have gone overboard, she thought toward him instead. The legendary bade goodbye to the group soon after, a smile curling her lips once more. "Have a pleasant evening." She would not be sleeping, however. Adjusting to the different time zone Adarid had from Alola was...interesting, but regardless, she was nocturnal. The night was her time to shine.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Sky Palace

"I'm not looking out for you...I just thought it was weird."

Taiga scratched her head, looking at the Rotom befuddled.  

"If you thought I was actin' weird, that means you knew that I wasn't actin' right!  Isn't you wanting me to be normal, lookin' out for me?!"  She let go of the Rotom and pursed her lips.  "Stop being so cold, Isole!  You can't hide those emotions from me!  FUFUFUFU!"  

"Forgive me," The reply made Taiga turn her attention towards the Legendary Gijinka in their midst.  She was doing some sort of weird pose, bending her knees outward and down.  She looked at Taiga with a sly grin. "I am Lunala of Alola, a faraway land. Solgaleo is the one fighting your friend at the moment, and is also from there." Taiga felt the eyes focus in on her. "Who else did you fight before?"

Before speaking, she cleared her throat, and picked some food out of her teeth with a nail.  

"Some sparkly broad named Diancie, If I remember right."  Taiga fired off a few mock jabs that almost grazed Lunala.  "These saps would've totally lost if I hadn't've stepped in the ring!  FUFUFUFU!  Once Taiga the Terrible came surfin' in, the show was practically over!"  Taiga nudged Isole with her elbow, biting her lower lip.  "Tell 'er Ice!  Tell 'er how I whooped that Princess!  Fufufu!"  Once Taiga had her laugh, the Gijinka from Lunala's introduction, Solgaleo, entered the room with Tianzi and Scarlet in tow.  

"Have a pleasant evening."

The pair opted to turn in.  Taiga smiled slyly, as she wondered if the two were gettin' raunchy during their vacation.  The thought was lost on her once she heard Scarlet's voice behind her, causing her to get completely flustered.  

"There you are! I knew you'd find your way here." 

She turned around to greet the Scizor with a red face. 

"W-w-w-well it's not like I could go gettin' lost in this place!  I haven't come this far just to die in a maze you know!"  She crossed her arms, and pouted.  It seemed that the day was coming to a close.  The combination of the fight with Diancie, and eating had made her extremely tired.  Lunala and Solgaleo had the right idea.  It was time to turn in.  

oe3ZVDT.png

Sky Palace Dorm/Throne Room

That morning, Taiga woke up with crazy bed head.  She must've tossed and turned in her sleep.  However, her body felt refreshed and amazing.  Were those beds made of clouds?!  They all eventually made it to the throne room, where Rayquaza spoke.  

"We don't have much time left, I feel, before we must strike at the Godslayers directly. Before then we need allies. And by allies I, of course, mean other Legends. Legends who, for one reason or another, have chosen isolation. I need you to fight them and convince them that the world is worth saving once more. To start..." He let out a sigh. "You will be sent to the mountains in the south-west. A rather...troublesome child has taken it upon themselves to go into isolation there. The Legend you must defeat first...is Groudon."

"So we just gotta knock some sense into Groudon?  Sounds dangerous. When do we head out?"

"Mountains, Mountains, always Mountains!!!!!!!"  Taiga said, pounding her fists into the side of her head.  "I just wanna take a nice swim!"  She collapsed to the floor, rubbing the tired out of her eyes.  Her eyes grew incredibly sharp in the moment she finished.  "This Groudon loser is gonna pay for makin' me fight so high up again!  LEMME AT HIM!"  She roared, chomping at the wind.  

ZH87wZy.png

Game Over

Kah felt that familiar searing sensation hit her and wash over her body a second time. The Hydreigon fell to her knees. Then flat on the floor. She could hear Reshiram saying something... she wasn't sure what. She was trying to push that painful ringing noise out of her ears. By the time she'd done that, and was able to properly perceive the world around her, the Sylveon was gone. Good riddance. Reshiram was still right there! Kah tried to get up to her feet, but her legs simply couldn't conjure forth even the small amount of strength to stand. She tried reaching out, to grab Reshiram's leg to drag him toward her, but her arms wouldn't move.

Whether she liked it or not, this fight was over.

The best she could do was roll over, so that she could at least face upward, toward the sky. Her eyes turned toward Reshiram. "You never answered my question," she said through clenched teeth. Every inch of her body was in a type of pain she didn't even think was possible, but Kah would be damned if she let herself show such weakness in front of a dragon as distinguished as Reshiram himself. "What is Zekrom like?"

He looked down at her sadly, then nodded. "He is like a flash of lightning in the darkest of nights."

"I see. I always liked you better than him, anyway. If I wasn't here to kill you, I'd have so many questions, but right now I can barely keep my eyes open to look at you. Am... am I dying?"

"There is nothing more I can say but yes." He continued to look at her. "If my brother were here, he would say that death isn't the end. That is one ideal of his I do not know the truth of. Perhaps some day you will be able to tell me yourself."

"At least you're honest about it. As expected of Reshiram." Even if she was going to die, Kah had finally met Reshiram himself. This was supposed to be the day she'd be happiest, and while she couldn't deny the warm feeling she got from finally seeing the dragon of truth in the flesh, there was another, stronger feeling. It was something she couldn't stop thinking about. Even if she wanted to talk about it, she was barely managing to keep her words with Reshiram clear. She couldn't imagine she'd be able to properly vocalize just what she was feeling.

I've done some terrible things. Some worse than others. Like helping those twins kill Latios, right in front of someone who had always admired him. I guess being tasked with killing Reshiram serves me right. I never got to tell Denku where I saw Kazo last either, or where he'd probably be going. I hope they meet up someday. I hope Kazo doesn't hate me for what I did. Or anyone else. I'm sure they do, though. Not that I'll be able to make amends anymore. If there is an afterlife, I just hope Latios can forgive me. ...wait! I have to tell them something!

"...Ta..."

"T..."

Dammit, Kah, speak! Just five words! "Take my body to Skuldafn!"

"..."

My mouth isn't opening. Everything's going dark. I can't be buried here! I'm sure there's someone near here that's reading my mind. If you're listening, please, that's all I want anymore. Take my body to Skuldafn. Back to Skuldafn. My home, Skuldafn. Sk

rSmNb2O.png

Poké: 800

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk x3

"Are you all right? I'm sorry I wasn't able to check on you before, with the fight and everything."

"S, Somehow, yeah..." Fawkes had to admit, that was more action than she really wanted to see today. But she chose to stick around and see it. If she ever wanted to be able to take care of herself, she had to be able to fight, so watching how people did it was important. It was also supposed to be a test of her spine, being able to witness such a terrible fight without fleeing. Granted, she'd backed up to the very edge of the crowd, making an escape fairly easy if she had to run away. Yet, here she was, no running away. She gave herself a mental pat on the back.

"I'm just glad everyone's okay. Hold on, where is it..." Fawkes reached into the small bag at her side, feeling around in its contents before pulling out a glass bottle, full of delicious Moo Moo Milk. Fawkes held it out toward the Sylveon, and said "Here. You probably need this more than I do right now."

Archived