Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

ZzcS3Rf.png

As the fight had come to a close, Nine let out a sigh of relief. Looking to the Braviary, he nodded to the man as he told them what to do next and said, "thanks for all your help. Glad to know this city's under the watch of someone as dedicated to the job as you." Once the man was gone, he then turned to the Blitzle. "And thanks to you too, um, Miss? For helping out my friends and getting the young lady here back on her feet."

"I don't feel like I did anything." She said, with a somewhat downtrodden look.

With a smile on his face he said, "cheer up my fair maiden, a face like yours shouldn't be so sullen. Besides, you stood up to a man of such ferocious power and you should take pride in that. And believe me, any bit you managed to slow him down, whether it be through talking or fighting helped win it in the end."

She blushed and began stammering, running her hand nervously through her hair before finally getting out. "I didn't expect you to be so kind. Not after beating...erm, nevermind."

"Please, think of it not as idle kindness, but as truth." Looking at her once he finished speaking, the chaser examined his face. He wasn't quite sure what it was about her, but there was something familiar looking about her that he couldn't place. "Hm, have I met you before?"

The Blitzle took a step back. "Not I...no. I know I've never met you before so you obviously haven't met me."

"Hm, well you certainly look familiar. But if you say we have not, than who I am to disagree."

As Nine dropped the subject, the girl seemed to relax more. "What are...you going to do now?" 

"Well, first, find the strength in my legs to stand up. Next, I suppose I'll just take the other wonderful lady over there," he pointed towards Kyogre, "and I suppose rest up and just have a fine chat with her."

She looked at Kyogre. "So that's a Legend. That's what he's been fighting..." She muttered, her voice dripping with awe.

As she spoke, Nine glanced to her with a more inquisitive expression before returning to his usual self saying, "she most certainly is. They come in all shapes and sizes, but they are certainly something else. I take it this is your first you're seeing?"

"I saw...one other. Just once before...before I left home. But she wasn't anything like this."

Nine's eyes brighten, more in child like excitement before he starts to fire off questions. "Really? Who was it? Where were they? Where are you from? What were they like?"

She backed up, eyes darting back and forth, like a gazelle being hunted by a lion. At that moment Gwen, almost literally, swooped in, putting her hand on Nine's shoulder. "I think you're frightening the poor girl." She said sternly but gently.

Nine seemed to be momentarily startled, before returning to normal, saying, "right. Sorry. I apologize Miss, when it comes to chasing I can get a bit over excited. Again, sorry for startling you."

"I am not used to people asking me so many questions." She admitted.

"Oh, well if that's the case. Then I will only ask one simple one." From his seated position he made a small bow-like motion forward saying, "might I have your name, young Miss."

"I am...Dalia, of Pride Rock." There was hesitation in her voice as she spoke.

"Pride Rock, hm? I suppose that makes sense." He seemed to examine her again before saying, "well, I am Nine of Trailsau, a pleasure to meet you. What shall you be doing now that the fight is done?"

"I...don't know. I was supposed to stay here and stay out of trouble but..." She looked around.

"Well, trouble is found easily these days. But, if you'd like you can probably hang with the rest of us until the city settles a bit."

"I'm not sure...that's such a good idea."

"Well, if you think so, I won't force you. But, I wouldn't mind speaking with you or your friend again, so if you reconsider we'll be in the city for awhile longer."

"I don't understand but, um, I'll probably be around anyway..." She jumped a bit as she heard Kyogre shift in her unconscious state.

"Glad to hear." Nine gave the girl one last smile before he looked back to the legend. Trying to get the strength back in his legs, he stood back up right, shakily at first. Eventually, though, he managed to get his footing and made his way over to Kyogre. Hoisting her up onto his shoulder, the weight of her body was large and the strength left in his was not. As such, the Houndoom clearly had a strained expression on his face as he began to lift the woman up, and while it seemed like he could carry her it was certainly a struggle. "Alright," Nine looked to the group, strain also evident in his voice. "Let's get going."

P1JjewJ.png?1

While Marie had focused on nursing her own wounds with her aqua veil, it seemed that Blake and Randy were continuing their fight with great ferocity. Both of them seemed to be exchanging blow after blow, though it seemed like Randy was in a far worse condition then his opponent. As the fight progressed, however, it seemed that Blake was only getting stronger and stronger. The girl stood in fear for a moment as his became all the more menacing and he continued to dive at her friend. While here in Adarid, the girl had only ever fought against one other thing, and that was Allie. Between the two of them, she couldn't actually tell who was the stronger of the two, but there was something far more murderous and malevolent about this man before her that shook her to her core. 

All the same, she couldn't just sit idly back and watch as Randy was getting injury after injury from the Zoroark. And so, the took a deep breath, and with another loud shout let loose a pulse of pink energy that flew unerringly towards the murderous man. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Groudon's Mountain Team Showdown

Scarlet and Taiga were able to land pretty solid hits onto Groudon as the legends tried to retaliate, although they came at the duo rather slow. With one fluid movement, Scarlet barely dodged the flaming fist coming her way, dashing away from the legend as the Solar Beam came crashing towards him.

"Just give up already!  Face the music Groudy!"

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there! Don't forget we're fighti-" Scarlet was cut off by the primal roar let out by Groudon, the sounds of lava erupting from the ground and walling the group in with him. The look on Groudon's face reminded her of the more primal natives of Mowloo. "...a legend." She said, gritting her teeth. Things were looking bad, although they had been beating on him for a while now. If they kept going at it, even he should fall...

"I know you might not like it...but stay away from his front side!  Attack his back while I'm beatin' on him from the front!" Taiga spoke up, forming some sort of plan. Scarlet wanted to object, but decided against it. She had trust in her partner's plan, whatever it might be. The Scizor nodded, before dashing around Groudon as Taiga charged him directly.

As she managed to get behind the legend, she took a deep breath. Hitting opponents from the back like this wasn't her style, but she'd have to make an exception this time. She dash upward, eyes locked onto the back of Groudon's head, before slamming a Bullet Punch right into the legend's skull.

Northshore Team Karaoke

"Finally..." Lok said, dropping back onto the dirt and letting out a sigh of relief. His relief was cut short by Fiona's ominous response. Still they were safe, even if it was just temporary. As Nine was talking to the Blitzle, Lok kept trying to get back up. Eventually, he was able to stand, although his legs were a bit shaky as he walk. Feeling like he was going to fall at any moment, he decided to simply float everywhere, making his way back to the group.

Just in time too, as Nine said to keep going. "Hopefully the next town doesn't have a Godslayer... or a God... actually, can we just get a town with nothing going on next?" He said, rather tired and grumpily as he followed Nine. He turned to Fiona, glad to see that she seemed ok, before turning back forward. "Well... let's get going then..."

Kazo wasn't ready for the backhand that the Gardevoir gave him, surprised the both the force and the nostalgic feeling it gave him. That most definitely wasn't a good thing, feeling nostalgic for abuse. Shaking he head, he readied himself for a fight, only for the Gardevoir to teleport away. However, Ari went on the attack, and Kazo thought it would be a good idea for him to do the same. 

Kazo began to run in a circle around the group, picking up speed, just like he had done against so many of the enemies before. The winds began to spin with him gently, filling him with confidence he would have enough speed. He waited... until he saw Ari's attack connect, and the Gardevoir drop to the ground. As she fell, he rushed over, using a high speed Iron Head to crash into her head and smash her into the ground. He had to admit, it felt amazing to land.

Denku was in a bit of shock due to how fast everything was moving around him. First, they go to the guest quarters, only to find someone already there, someone who was apparently very lazy, as she laid on the floor and seemed to be staring at Denku, although he had no idea why. He just turned Dora around so she could stare at the strange girl as well.

Then Brooke was stolen away to clean up and Easter was stolen by a giant, leaving Denku in the company of two very strange women. So basically his entire journey, now that he thought about it. 

"What a lively day this is." Trava said from the floor.

"Is it usually quiet around here?" He asked, putting Dora on the floor. "By the way, I'm Denku, and this is Dora. Say hello, Dora,"

8GrkkS0.png

Ari was mad.

He had been surrounded by petals, sapping away his strength, being told to rest, but the attack had seemed to be partially interrupted by Kazo's attack. And now Kazo had just attacked her once more.

What right did that murderer have to tell him to rest?

Glaring at the woman, Ari charged in for another Headbutt. One way or another, she would be brought down. It had to happen. He wouldn't be helpless this time.

--

m0FODxE.png

Soon after showing his...friends, yes, friends, the cabin they would be staying at, he was dragged away by Clyde. He should've expected that to happen, he really did, but...he had been away for a long while now, and he had almost forgotten how gregarious the Swampert was. Almost.

He stared down flatly at the ground from his vantage point over Clyde's shoulder, his formerly flat expression morphing into something a bit more genuine. "So how long do you plan on lifting me around like a sack of potatoes, Clyde?" he asked, lips twitching faintly.

--

StUyAql.png

Things seemed to be heating up but Keanu still couldn't decide. He still couldn't figure out exactly what he wanted to do, because fighting just seemed so...distasteful. Honestly, he had planned to have snapped Blake out of this by now, to have talked him out of this mad plan that stank of malice and violence. But then his friends had arrived, and the situation had escalated to what it was now.

Why did he have to do anything? Maybe, if he did nothing, then he wouldn't be forced to choose. Forced to take action. Yes, that sounded like a plan. So the Pikachu stood there and Plotted some more, eyes riveted on the battle in front. He could only hope that this was the right choice, and not the wrong one.

Brooke didn’t like the crew of this boat. They were too… too… all of them were just too much of whatever trait they each had. The girl in their cabin was shockingly lazy, the Swampert that swooped Easter up was way too loud, even the Captain had been a nuisance. The only normal person she had met so far was Jane, a girl who had apparently been cleaning something and spilled it.

Brooke shrugged when she asked for help. “Nothin’ better to do I suppose,” she muttered, shuffling out of the room behind Jane. “So… where’s this mess, and how bad is it?” She had run her shop for eight years in total, meaning that she had been forced to learn how to make small talk without it being awkward, but now even those skills were failing her.

Great. Just great.

Team Showdown, Day 29, Groudon's Mountain

Groudon let out a roar as Taiga's punches landed. They hurt but it seemed that the Gijinka wasn't feeling much of the effect from them. While she continued to rain punches on his hardened body the Legend brought his own fist, crackling with electricity, down on the girl. He struck her in the side of the head and sent her flying a dozen feet off to the side with the mighty blow. As Taiga's consciousness faded a strange, skull shaped, energy rose from her body and passed through Groudon's own. He dropped down to a knee as a sudden wave of pain rushed through his body and his health was lowered significantly.

Scarlet's Bullet Punch only was able to land on the tall Gijinka's head because of this and he felt his body lurch forward at the force.

However he was still standing and, with a mere shifting of his hand, Precipice Blades launched behind him and into Scarlet's body.

Isole, behind and to the left of him, fired off a Blizzard attack. However the flames that Groudon was producing seemed to make this weaker than before and the Gijinka was able to get to his feet nonetheless.

He turned his head towards Tianzi and a piece of the lava wall broke off and rushed at the Xatu. The Eruption wouldn't be as massive as before but due to Groudon's new form it would still be a formidable attack.

Team Alola, Day 15, Mowloo

Blake snarled at Randy as the Incineroar beckoned for him. He seemed to be beyond words now and his eyes were wide with killing intent. Flecks of foam dripped from his mouth and his hair stood on end as the tail behind him split into nine parts, much like a Ninetales Gijinka. A dark aura became visible around the man.

Marie's attack hit him in the side of the face and he grimaced as some blood dripped down from his mouth, mingling with the foam. He glared over at the young girl but refocused immediately on Randy.

He bounced into the air, feet creating small craters where he had leapt from, and came crashing down....behind the Incineroar. With a guttural snarl Blake slashed across Randy's back, creating a deep wound and critically injuring him. At the moment of contact the Zoroark also let loose a Night Daze into Randy and knocked him forward and face first into the ground.

As soon as this happened Blake dashed off towards Marie with one claw raised high, intent on bringing it down on the girl.

Team Karaoke, Day 27, Northshore

"Hopefully the next town doesn't have a Godslayer... or a God... actually, can we just get a town with nothing going on next?"

Gwen gave Lok a sad smile. "Well, we're...not quite done with them yet. After all, you remember why we're here." She looked over at Nine meaningfully. They had come to this city to look for Jirachi after all. It was rather unfortunate that they happened to have encountered another Legend before that.

She tried to help Nine with Kyogre but she was heavier than expected and Gwen wasn't the strongest around.

With a roll of her eyes Fiona gestured at Gwen to move out of the way and, despite her injuries, much easier lifted Kyogre up alongside Nine as the group made their way to the outskirts of the city.

The mercenaries there seemed startled to see Kyogre but, having been informed about the events, let the group into the makeshift camp. They were handed food, healing items, and bedding and directed into one of the larger tents. A pair of the mercenaries went along with to stand outside. Telling them to call for them if Kyogre woke up and tried anything.

As soon as she got inside the tent Fiona left Kyogre for Nine and flopped onto a bedroll. Laying on her stomach and not bothering to get out of her wet clothes, nor cover up.

Gwen tutted at her. "You need to get dry or else you'll catch a cold...you too, Lok." She said in a stern voice to the pair.

While this went on...Kyogre's eyes fluttered open. Though she seemed to look a bit different as her confused gaze swept across the tent.

When she saw Fiona and Nine she looked away with an almost apologetic look in her eyes.

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Ankou was struck in the head by Kazo's Iron Head attack and blood gushed from it as her skin on her forehead split open. Then to follow that Ari's head struck her in the gut. The woman coughed and even more blood sprayed out. She forced the two of them back with a Psyshock attack but it seemed as though she was much worse for wear. "It is not worth...all this effort." She said. "I will take...whatever punishment he deems fit."

She looked at the group and in her eyes they saw...emptiness. No anger nor sadness. Just a complete lack of emotion. "There isn't much time left. The end is near even if you save one. You've merely caused more struggle." That being said...the woman vanished. Teleporting out of sight of the group.

"Well, that ended fast didn't it?" From the doorway of the tree the group would turn to see Celebi, with Astrid behind her, walking outside. "I suppose I didn't have to fight after all. Maybe I should keep ignoring Rayquaza's summons after all."

Astrid, meanwhile, was rushing over to Grace with an armful of potions and the like. She tripped a bit on her way there and, when she reached her, fell to her knees, coughing, but she pressed on and began to administer the healing items onto Grace.

"You all protected me right? Though I guess you didn't know you were protecting me...what odd beings." She noticed Mac, who was struggling to stand, her body totally numb, and sighed. "Just let me..." A bell chimed suddenly and Mac felt the numbness vanish from her body.

She jumped up, perhaps a bit too fast as she almost fell over, and pointed at the Gijinka. "You're...you're Celebi, the forest guardian, you're a Legend! Wait! Is that why she...and he." She glanced over at Edgelord and grimaced. "Hey, Ari...what should we do about him?" Ari was the only one besides herself that had seen Edgelord attack Ankou.

Meanwhile Celebi made her way towards Kazo. "Most people would beg for a Legend to help them. But you didn't. That's rather unusual you know."

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 30, S.S. Showdown

"Is it usually quiet around here? By the way, I'm Denku, and this is Dora. Say hello, Dora,"

"Hello, Dora!" Dora said to the woman. Then, scrunching up her face, she shook her head. "Wait, no, I'm Dora. Why'd you want me to say that Denku? Anyway hi lady!" Dora waved at the girl, who waved back without missing a beat.

She then answered Denku's question, while still staring at Dora. "Quiet? No, not at all. But it always being lively doesn't make it less lively today. Just like how I'm alive. Just cause I was alive yesterday doesn't mean I can't be alive today." She kept the same, somewhat eerie, grin on her face but her eyes looked troubled for a bit. "Unless it does..."

She blinked. "My name is Trava in case you're wondering. I thought this was my room but it seems I was wrong. I do that a lot. These rooms all look the same...except my room the bed is right here." She patted the floor where she was laying. "That's why I laid down here. Imagine my surprise when I went to lay down and found nothing but floor."

---

"So how long do you plan on lifting me around like a sack of potatoes, Clyde?"

"As long as it takes for you to stop acting like one." Clyde said, then grunted. He looked over at Easter with a playful smile on his face as he put Easter back on his feet. "You've grown a little bit haven't you? Not as big as me but who is right?" The smile turned a bit more concerned then and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "I ain't no good at this lad but...Something troubling you? I saw Solana talking to you and I know you never turn down a fight with a new face."

---

“So… where’s this mess, and how bad is it?”

"Ah, right over here...um...Well, I was...putting some paint on the walls and..." They turned the corner and Brooke would see that the hallway floor was covered in splotches of paint which had seemingly come from two large tin paint cans. The walls, which likely were the ones being painted, seemed to have been recently repaired. Similarly to how the door earlier looked to be damaged. Jane let out a mournful sigh as the sight hit her once again. "I don't want to trouble Captain about something so silly. I had hoped to clean it up quickly but I fear on my own it would take too long and the paint would dry and gosh that would make things even harder."

She looked over at Brooke. "I'm bothering you, aren't I? You seem bothered. Oh, I knew I shouldn't have made a guest help me that was wrong of me. I'm ever so sorry, ma'am."

Brooke couldn’t help but feel guilty. Yeah, she was upset, but not by anything Jane had done, so there was no reason for the girl to feel bad about it. “Hey now, you’re fine. Between me and you I needed something to keep me busy anyway.” She walked past Jane to get a better look at the paint spill. “This isn’t that bad. I used to run a shop in Deku and back when I first started, painting the building was a nightmare. I think I got more on the street than I did the wall, honestly. I eventually learned a neat trick to clean it up though.”

“Watch this,” the Emboar moved further into the hall, directly into the center of the mess. “You might want to stay over there for a minute. It’s gonna get a little bit toasty in here,” she warned Jane, and then put her hands together and went to work. Her brow furrowed with concentration and the temperature began to rise, slowly at first, but soon it had gotten hot enough to threaten normal people with a heat stroke.

The puddles and splashes of paint dried out quickly, but Brooke didn’t lose focus. Wisps of smoke wafted off her skin, and sweat beaded on her brow, more from exertion than the heat. The paint finally began to droop, seemingly sagging against the wall, and Brooke sucked in a greedy breath of air.

“Paint should peel right off now. Have anything we could use as scrapers? It’s kinda… hot,” she looked sheepish. She might have overdone it just a little bit.

8GrkkS0.png

"It is not worth...all this effort. I will take...whatever punishment he deems fit." The woman looked at the group and in her eyes Ari saw...emptiness. No anger nor sadness. Just a complete lack of emotion. It was a look that caused his previously boiling blood to freeze. "There isn't much time left. The end is near even if you save one. You've merely caused more struggle." And then she vanished, teleporting out of sight.

Before Ari had time to think over her words, somebody spoke, "Well, that ended fast didn't it?" From the doorway of the tree floated a girl that seemed almost elfin in appearance, with pointed ears and glassy, transparent wings on her back. Behind her walked Astrid. "I suppose I didn't have to fight after all. Maybe I should keep ignoring Rayquaza's summons after all." She continued, "You all protected me right? Though I guess you didn't know you were protecting me...what odd beings." Said the pot to the kettle. She noticed Mac, who was struggling to stand, her body totally numb, and sighed. "Just let me..." A bell chimed suddenly and it looked as if whatever had been wrong with the Helioptile was gone now. Ari breathed a sigh of relief.

He had been about to ask who she was, but Mac beat him to the punch. She jumped up, perhaps a bit too fast as she almost fell over, and pointed at the Gijinka. "You're...you're Celebi, the forest guardian, you're a Legend! Wait! Is that why she...and he." She glanced over at Edgelord and grimaced. "Hey, Ari...what should we do about him?"

Ari mirrored her expression, momentarily forgetting about Celebi. "Ugh...don't ask me," he grumbled. "Aren't you usually calling the shots anyway?" he muttered, before turning to Kazo, who was probably a little confused. "Edgelord, he..." he paused. "He had a change of heart. We were talking to him about why he does what he does and he decided to help us against Ankou." He looked down at the bug type, unsure what to think about him. He was a murderer, the cause of the death of that clown-faced man from the very beginning, the one who wanted to be a Chaser. But Ankou was the one behind it all. And they had beat her.

He should feel triumphant, and maybe he would've, normally. But that look in her eyes when they beat her, it hadn't been one of defeat, or of frustration, or even of guilt. It was...nothing. There was nothing in her eyes. As if she were an empty doll. It made him wonder if she was also a puppet in all of this, and if so, who was the one really behind all of this?

But no, that was stupid. There was just Edgelord, and Ankou, and now Edgelord was lying there in front of them. "I don't know." His expression was troubled as he looked down on him. The Circle of Life had never covered this, had never covered what to do when an enemy that killed somebody decided to be good. How was he supposed to react to all of this? What would his father do? What would Kazo do? He looked up at the Gabite in wonderment.

--

m0FODxE.png

"As long as it takes for you to stop acting like one." Clyde said, then grunted. He looked over at Easter with a playful smile on his face as he put the Sylveon back on his feet, much to the fairy type's relief. His former position wasn't the most dignified, after all. "You've grown a little bit haven't you? Not as big as me but who is right?" The smile turned a bit more concerned then and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "I ain't no good at this lad but...Something troubling you? I saw Solana talking to you and I know you never turn down a fight with a new face."

Easter grimaced and turned his head away. This was territory he really didn't want to cross. Were it most anybody else, he would brush it off and pretend it was nothing, but...he owed it to Clyde to be honest.

"I don't..." he sighed, and then gave up. I can't say it. "It's nothing. Or at least, nothing you need to worry about. I can handle it," he said.

--

StUyAql.png

Well. Keanu had been doing a fine job of doing nothing so far. And he would have continued doing a fine job, up until he saw Marie about to get sliced into ribbons. Groaning, Keanu lowered his head in despair, and then the next second, he was running, and popped into place beside Marie right as Blake tore into a small, cute doll.

"Sorry, friend," he said, catching Blake's eyes, his own drooping in sorrow. "But I don't think you'd approve of hurting a child in ordinary circumstances." And with that, he sped away, Marie in his arms. Ugh, I'm not used to carrying something this heavy, he thought, grimacing, before setting the Popplio down a good distance from the battle. "Let's not get involved," he said, a line between his brows. "This is a bit dangerous..."

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

This was her chance! Morgan approached the tent that she heard that the heroes were staying in, biting her lip in uncharacteristic nervousness. Were it even twelve hours earlier she would have just barged on through, but after everything that had happened...she couldn't find it in herself to summon her usual brash courage.

"Um..." she looked at the two mercenaries guarding the tent. "Are...are they okay?" she blurted out, face reddening immediately afterward. It was now or never. "Could you let me in?" the Eevee asked. "I wanted to thank them...and ask them a few questions." By now, her naturally loud voice would have carried into the tent itself.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

It was in an instant...and needless to say, Randy wasn't prepared for it. He knew Blake started having this aura around him that made him look like a Ninetails almost...and the next thing he knew he was face down on the ground in excruciating pain from his back. But this was far from the worst thing Randy could have happen.

The Incineroar growled deeply as he lifted his head slightly, his eyes widening greatly as he watched the Zoroark dash with a claw ready to strike at Marie. "N-No!! Marie move!!!" he shouted, his nails digging into the dirt as he did his best to try and get up. He wouldn't be able to make it in time... Right now, the world seemed to slow down around him. He could see the terrified look on Marie's face right now...and he felt helpless to stop it and protect her.

Grrrrr....get...UP!!!! he thought, his teeth grinding as he kept trying to get up to move help Marie.

However, he noticed movement and finally saw the figure of a familiar Pikachu moving...and Blake striking through what looked like a doll.

"Sorry, friend. But I don't think you'd approve of hurting a child in ordinary circumstances."

Now Keanu was running off with Marie...meaning now it was just him and Blake. With another deep growl, he slowly started to stand up. He staggered slightly as his head hung low for a moment. His body felt on fire...burning up. It was time: Blaze was online and fueling the Incineroar. What was more...the fiery belt he had around his waist actually seemed to glow with a brighter flame...almost like this fight...really set his fighting spirit ablaze.

-BGM-

"...you did it once...and now you tried a second time..." Randy growled lowly, his head raising to glare directly at Blake, his eyes burning a brighter gold at this moment. "Right now...YOU'RE GONNA FALL AT MY HANDS, BLAKE!!!" he roared out, as the air around him got extremely hot and arid, beginning to have flames dance around him...at least it looked like it anyways.

Blake turned to look at Randy. His wild eyes focusing on the Incineroar and dragging his tongue across his teeth. He crouched down again, prepared to spring up.

He's going for Bounce again...perfect. Randy clenched his fists tightly, as he crouched slightly, preparing to do the same with Acrobatics.

Blake bounced up into the air, immediately launching a Night Daze at Randy as he went up.

Randy narrowly dodged the Night Daze before finally using Acrobatics to send himself into the air to meet Blake in the air. Flashing a quick smirk, a projection of fire was seen in front of the Incineroar as it crunched down on the Zoroark. A Blaze powered Fire Fang...that'd do some damage. Heh...seems to be a bit more effective then actually being forced to bite someone... he thought, watching the attack hit.

Blake howled as the attack landed. He still didn't seem to falter in his attack, however. His hand moved up and he jammed his clawed hand into Randy's gut. Then the pair began to fall down towards the ground.

Randy let out a slight growl as Blake's claw was jammed into his gut, but grinned nevertheless as they began to fall down towards the ground. "...not your best plan..." he scoffed. He gripped Blake's arm and then began to fire off a Blaze powered Fire Blast...at point-blank range.

The two were forced away from each other as Blake was slammed into one of the effigies. He knocked it over and rolled back to his feet. Still he stood, swaying back and forth, and launched another Night Daze at Randy.

The Incineroar skidded back from the blast, trying to keep going and give this everything he had. D-Damn...here comes another one! he thought, watching Blake launch another Night Daze at him, as he rolled out of the way of it. C'mon...keep going Roarton. This guy...this guy is givin' you a hell of a fight! Don't stop now!!!

P1JjewJ.png?1

As Marie managed to strike the dark type gijinka with her floral pink voice, it did not seem to fall on deaf ears. As Blake managed to toss Randy around again, the girl stood frozen as the nine-tailed fox gijinka moved his way towards her. The claws were moving at her with great speed and precision, and she stood frozen in fear as a result. Bracing herself for the likely devastating hit, the girl felt something else before she did the claws. A rush of wind passed by her, as she was grabbed by Keanu and pulled away from the attack. The girl was briefly stunned as she had managed to escape her own death, but her eyes stayed on the battle. While Randy and Blake managed to exchange blows once again, the girl couldn't help but feel that Randy was still far worse off then his opponent. 

As Keanu dropped her off and told her to stay away from the fight, she instead looked to him with worried and almost pleading eyes. "We can't just leave Randy to fend for himself! If we do then he might die and I - I- , we got to stop Blake! Please, we gotta help him." As the girl finished she looked back to the fight, working herself up once again to fight.

ZzcS3Rf.png

As the others had come to help him out in lifting the legend, he looked to Gwen as she spoke about why they were here. "Yeah, we still got one more thing to chase here. But, hopefully that's the worst of it for you guys." With that, the group managed to lift the legend and bring her back to one of the tents. Setting her down as gently he could, which was difficult as Fiona left him with the bulk of the weight upon arrival, Nine managed to relieve himself of his carrying duties and simply collapsed onto the floor. Sprawled there, he closed his eyes as he simply said, "I think that's enough moving for today." 

Eventually, though, he sat himself back up as Gwen began to chastise the others and it seemed that the sea goddess seemed to regain consciousness. Sitting more upright, he gave a tired wave to the legend as he said, "evening there." As Kyogre looked towards both him and Fiona apologetically, Nine was caught off guard. He had met a legend comprised of will power and one that was like a child watching an entertaining show. Even this one had been naught more than a feral beast when he had fought her. So, to receive such a look was not one that Nine had been expecting. Furthermore, now that she was no longer a beast possessed by rage, Nine couldn't help but realize she was far more attractive then he first believed. Staring at her for a moment, the man eventually recovered as he cleared his throat saying, "well, are you feeling okay now?"

She raised an eyebrow at Nine and looked down at her, battered body. She then looked back up and shrugged.

"Right, sorry about that." While Nine felt slightly awkward about that, he recovered quickly as his more inquisitive and curious nature took over. "So uh, sorry if this is insensitive to you or something but, can you not speak?" He pointed towards her mouth.

She nodded, then shook her head. She brushed her finger across the paper over her lips.

Nine put a hand up to his chin thoughtfully at this, before muttering, "that makes this a bit more difficult. Well, no matter. Glad to see you aren't all, well, angry and stuff. That's not uh, something that happens often is it?"

She tilted her head from one side to the other. The paper in front of her mouth moving as it seems she was mouthing something. She raised a hand and counts off 1, 2, 10, then back to 1 and so on for a while. Then she looked at Nine a bit bashfully and shrugged.

A look of concern crossed Nine's face as she began counting. He briefly thought back to history and tried to recall how many floods had happened over the ages, but as she looked back to him he seemed to try to hide it with a smile. "Well, normally I'd have a lot of questions but, that seems a bit difficult at the moment. So, I'll try to keep them simple. Firstly, well, if you could speak that would be helpful so, is there anyway to remove that seal from you?"

She looked a bit uncomfortable and her face turns slightly pink as she shakes her head.

"Ah, a shame then, I do wish I could see your lovely face in full. But no matter. Secondly, and I'm not sure how sensitive is a topic this is for other legends so I apologize in advance. But, I came here to help save someone, and to that end, I need to find Jirachi. Are they here?"

She gave an incredulous look at the first part and then narrowed her eyes when Jirachi was mentioned. A low, muffled, growl rumbled beneath her mouth's seal.

"Right, I figured that with recent events that might be the case." From his seated position, Nine attempted a small bow before saying, "I apologize, but if you'd rather not talk about it, I'll drop it." Her growling stopped at this. Nine then held up three fingers as he said, "and finally." A more playful expression crossed his face as he said, "would you be willing to vouch for me to other legends about completing my Chaser challenge. I think I can get at least two to speak good for me, and with you I'd be halfway there!"

The sea legend merely waved her hand, as if to say she didn't really care either way, before letting her head fall back as she relaxed her body. Despite this rather mellow reaction, Nine seemed to be ecstatic by it, looking to Gwen and Lok with an excited thumbs up. It was then that the man heard the voice of what sounded like a young girl talk about asking the group questions. It was certainly a different voice then the Blitzle from before, so Daliah likely hadn't taken him up on his offer, though it did leave him all the more curious about who it was. However, Nine was dedicated to not moving at the moment, so he instead turned to the youngest member of the group. "Lok can you see who that is? I'd go but my legs aren't really working right now."

"Ugh!"

Another loss of focus, another moment where Tianzi could've died. She could feel her skin boiling and her blood evaporating as the piece of lava wall fried her in seconds, but at that moment her ressurrection activated for the second time, reforming her and giving her enough time to avoid the rest of the Eruption. Groudon's new form had been really formidable so far, and Tianzi had little idea on what would she need to do to deal with him.

The excess psychic energy was still inside of her at this time. Looking at Groudon as she floated mid-air, she decided to try being an actual Psychic-type for once, and focused her mind towards Groudon's own. With the target locked, Tianzi jolted out all of the Psychic energy from her resurrection into one burst of attack, something equivalent to a Psychic, right at Groudon's mind.

As this happened, she landed on the ground, managing to find an even footing for her to continue the battle properly.

Scarlet saw Taiga collapse as she was lunging in for the punch. "Taiga!" Scarlet thought to herself, before she noticed that Groudon was looking a lot worse as her fist struck the legend. Rage filled Scarlet's eyes as she locked onto the legend. Now things were personal.

Even the Precipice Blades coming her way were not enough to deter her as she slammed the blade coming towards her with both of her fists. While it managed to shatter the chunk of earth into pieces, it still send the girl sliding backwards, her whole body pulsing with pain. Pain that she didn't care about at the moment, as adrenaline filler her veins. She didn't hesitate as she dashed back towards Groudon. "You'll pay for that!" Scarlet shouted, swinging a Bullet Punch with all of her might at Groudon, her eyes burning hotter than the lava surrounding them.

Northshore Team Karaoke

"Well, we're... not quite done with them yet. After all, you remember why we're here." Lok let out a defeated sigh. 

"Right, right. Not out of the woods quite yet, yes." He said, stretching. Soon after they started making their way, Nine and Fiona carrying Kyogre. Lok thought about helping, but considering that he wasn't the strongest around even when he wasn't completely beat up... he decided not to. He'd probably just get in the way.

They eventually made their way into a camp, where Lok almost immediately tossed himself on the ground. However, he was almost immediately scolded. "You need to get dry or else you'll catch a cold...you too, Lok." Lok let out a sigh, rolling over to face the ghost girl.

"I think a cold is the least of my worries..." He said, slightly annoyed, but getting up. It would probably be best if he listened to Gwen. As he was drying himself, he saw Kyogre waking up. Lok nearly jumped as the legend's eyes opened, although relaxed when he noticed her gaze was a lot less... menacing. 

He finished up drying himself as Nine conversed with the legend. Suddenly, the voice of a girl came into the tent. Nine told Lok to go see who it was. "Sure." Lok said, cautiously, as he made his way to see who had came to visit, by the sounds of it, them.

When he got there, he saw a young looking Eevee, apparently looking for someone. "Who are you looking for?" Lok said, stretching his arms. "I guess it'd be us, considering the whole Kyogre thing..."

Kazo was exhausted, breathing hard as he stared down Anko. In her eyes was a full showing of... nothing... but Kazo's eyes were full of anger. He wanted to finish her off, but no matter as hard they fought, they couldn't bring her down. He felt exhausted, and he wasn't going to be able to go on for much longer. It seemed he didn't have to though, as she teleported away. Kazo sighed and slumped, the tension leaving his body. Then the one legend from earlier came forward out of the house.

"You all protected me right? Though I guess you didn't know you were protecting me...what odd beings." Mac seemed to recongize her, at the very least.

"You're...you're Celebi, the forest guardian, you're a Legend! Wait! Is that why she...and he." She glanced over at Edgelord and grimaced. "Hey, Ari...what should we do about him?"

"What about him?" Kazo asked. "He's a bastard that's killed a bunch of people,"

"Edgelord, he..." Ari called. "He had a change of heart. We were talking to him about why he does what he does and he decided to help us against Ankou." Kazo shook his head, mumbling to himself.

"One act of defiance isn't going to just wipe away everything he's done. At the very least, tie him up so he can't just attack us when he wakes up," As he said this, Celebi made her way towards Kazo.

"Most people would beg for a Legend to help them. But you didn't. That's rather unusual you know." Kazo nodded, before he cupped his chin in thought.

"Yeah, well... these people killed off two legends before they even got here... two people we couldn't save from them. I wasn't going to let them take a third...," He said. He looked over, seeing Astrid applying healing items to Grace. Quietly, he walked over, patting her head before he started to help her apply the healing items.

"Hello, Dora!" Dora said to the woman. Then, scrunching up her face, she shook her head. "Wait, no, I'm Dora. Why'd you want me to say that Denku? Anyway hi lady!" Dora waved at the girl, who waved back without missing a beat. Denku chuckled, patting Dora's head.

"Never change, kiddo," he commented.

"Quiet? No, not at all. But it always being lively doesn't make it less lively today. Just like how I'm alive. Just cause I was alive yesterday doesn't mean I can't be alive today." She kept the same, somewhat eerie, grin on her face but her eyes looked troubled for a bit. "Unless it does..."

She blinked. "My name is Trava in case you're wondering. I thought this was my room but it seems I was wrong. I do that a lot. These rooms all look the same...except my room the bed is right here." She patted the floor where she was laying. "That's why I laid down here. Imagine my surprise when I went to lay down and found nothing but floor."

"It must have been a... Shock to your systems," Denku played along, sitting down on a bed. "Do you need help finding your room...?" This girl seemed so hopeless that even a person that never had been on the ship would be helpful to her.

“Paint should peel right off now. Have anything we could use as scrapers? It’s kinda… hot,”

"That was incredible." Jane said. Then, as she realized she said it, she turned her gaze from Brooke. Her hand on one arm she muttered her next sentence. "I mean, good job." It took her a moment to realize that Brooke had asked her something and gave a start. "Oh, yes, I can grab something just hold on a moment." She was gone for a bit but then returned with what appeared to be a pair of spatulas. "I'll have to wash these throughout after but it was the first thing that came to mind." She handed one to Brooke with an almost apologetic look.

As they went to scrapping she gave Brooke a sidelong glance. "You said Deku, right? One of our crew came from there. She's...away right now. Her name's Isole...oh, but you probably don't know her. She told me she wasn't really...people didn't really...uh, notice her much." She got to work much more effectively than her earlier clumsiness would've implied. "So...how did you wind up...here?" Jane asked.

-----

"It's nothing. Or at least, nothing you need to worry about. I can handle it,"

Clyde clapped a hand onto Easter's shoulder. More heavily than he realized, perhaps, and looked into the young man's eyes. "You can handle it eh? Ya know plenty of the crew said something like that during their time here. You Eeveelutions are such an independent bunch. Works for a crew o' pirates I suppose." His laugh sounded again, echoing down the halls. "But you should know everyone's gotta help each other some time or 'nother. Tis how the world goes." He sighed. "Wish we had more time, though. Captain says something's big coming up. We've been training extra hard these days. Hey...if ya want, after you do this thing you're doing, you're welcome back any time. All of you are."

-----

"But if I don't change my clothes will get all smelly." Dora said, waddling over next to Denku to sit down on the floor, swaying back and forth. "Do we have other clothes..." Dora looked to the ground at this statement, her eyes widening as she realized that she didn't even know the answer to that.

"Do you need help finding your room...?"

"Well...if this is the guest quarters, and I'm still not convinced it is, then it's just on the other side. I think I can manage it...what about you, do you need help finding your room?" Trava said, seemingly still not understanding the situation. "You have that look you know. That look of someone who needs help finding something. I don't think I have that look. Last I looked at myself I didn't see it at least. But you, I see it, it's right there. On your face." Trava then pointed at Denku's face. "Is that why you're here?"

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Mac pouted at Ari. "You know, one of these days I'm not gonna be around to lead you and then what are you gonna do huh?" She turned her head towards Kazo as he spoke. He sounded angry. Which Mac understood. She didn't particularly like Edgelord either. But... "Eventually we gotta stop fighting." She muttered. Then she shook her head and went towards Edgelord. Stop fighting? Her? It sounded so uncomfortable coming from her lips.

He was unconscious but, despite the damage done, he seemed to be alive. She went to get something to tie him up when she remembered. "My bag!"

She turned towards the tree where Kaitlin had been and got hit in the face by an object.

After some confusion she grabbed it and pulled it back and found...it was the bag that had been stolen from her. With a note attached. "Seemed this place wasn't worth the trouble. But neither is this bag. Next time give he something worth stealing." Mac read it out loud and turned around in a circle as if Kaitlin would be out in the open. "Next time you're going down!" She shouted before grumbling and getting back to tying up Edgelord as best she could.

"Yeah, well... these people killed off two legends before they even got here... two people we couldn't save from them. I wasn't going to let them take a third...,"

Celebi watched as Kazo moved to go help Astrid. She nodded slowly. "Very strange indeed." She turned to the other one, the little boy, who hadn't said much about her. Moving forward to place her face within inches of his she said. "Hello. You're a very small one for someone fighting something so dangerous. Though it looks like Regirock gave you some wisdom before the end. He never talked to many people. The golems all were very...stoic. You and your group are very interesting, you know that? None of you even tried to fight me yet! When I was out in the public it would happen all the time you know."

Mac watched this from a distance, wondering how Ari would react. She was, though she wouldn't admit it, worried about the boy. Sometimes he's so energetic and other times...he wasn't. Something told her that Celebi, too, was curious what Ari would do. It almost felt like the Legend was...searching for something.

Astrid smiled shakily at Kazo as he came to help. "I don't really know what I'm doing." She admitted, coughing into her arm. "She's always the one looking after me..."

"You're allll gonna diiiiiie" Blake said through clenched teeth. His eyes were bulged out and more foam and drool escaped his lips as he extended his claws, Honeing them once more. It looked as though he were prepared to launch another strike, despite that his body was most certainly pushing its limits.

And then. A cracking sound.

The cocoon, which was currently behind where Blake was standing, began to splinter. A dark energy pulsed through the area and knocked everyone besides Blake, who was laughing maniacally, off of their feet.

Then, emerging from the shell of the cocoon, came an eight foot tall woman covered in what seemed to be armor which wasn't made of metallic material, with an intensely savage aura and a cape that moved behind her as though it were a pair of wings.

"I am awoken. And I awake to such conflict. My task is clear. All of you...must DIE!"

Blake fell to his knees before the woman. "My Queen, I have done your will! I have created a conflict so bloodthirsty to awaken you from slumber, praise be to the Queen of Death!"

Yveltal looked down at the man without a hint of recognition or emotion. Then cape extended farther, transforming into a pair of wings, and she swiped one towards Blake. He was hit through the body with a feathery blast and blood sprayed as he crumpled to the ground.

Then Yveltal sent a second Wing towards Randy. However, a rather unusual newcomer, who had been watching from the sidelines for longer than any could have guessed, also made her move.

Gwen watched Lok go outside and watched as Fiona fell asleep, despite that the woman she just tried to kill was right next to her, then settled on Nine. She drifted over to him and sat beside the Houndoom. "Everything has gotten so much...bigger." She said. "I don't know...Do you think that we'll ever have peace again?" She bit her lip nervously. "I...once we finish what we have to do, I'd like to go back home...just for a bit! Just to...I don't know...I just feel I should given all of this." She let out a sigh. "I'm starting to wonder...if we'll survive whatever is coming."

Outside the tent the mercenaries, who seemed to recognize the girl, smiled sadly. "Shouldn't let you in there kid, might cause some issues. But if you wait till morning I'm sure they'll..." This was interrupted as Lok came out on his own. "Well, there you have it." The mercenary said, clapping Lok on the back. "This's your guy." The other one whispered into Lok's ear. "I think you and your crew got yourself a fan."

Groudon roared as Tianzi's Psychic strike hit his mind. He flailed about as the pain wracked his brain. Scarlet's Bullet Punch, weakened by the flames as it was, managed to strike Groudon in the chest. And Scarlet would see a trickle of blood drip over her pincer as the Legend was wounded.

Stomping his feet into the ground Groudon attacked with yet another Precipice Blade. However this one seemed different. The entire ground around him began to raise up as blades of ground rushing towards the three still conscious Gijinka. Even were it to be dodged it wouldn't stop. His aura seemed to be radiating through the ground itself and it would continuously move, sending rippled of energy and blades of ground all around him.

Isole tried to dodge the blades and, while she was able to weave between them for a time, one caught her in the leg and sent her crashing into the ground. Where a second one hit her in the body. She began to back away with what energy she had left, firing a Blizzard to block the attack long enough for her to get out of its range. Unfortunately, as she clutched her wounded leg and body, this meant she was too far from the fight to assist.

It was now up to Tianzi and Scarlet to survive this onslaught and get to Groudon.

UNOHESy.png

Poké: 500

Inventory: Good Rod, Potion, Antidote x2, Kasib Berry

"I am awoken. And I awake to such conflict. My task is clear. All of you...must DIE!"

Uh-oh. To say Nani had been tagging along long enough to get the general idea was an understatement. Rather, when Keanu had been "kidnapped" (except totally not), Nani made a point of following him. Randy and Marie could look after each other, but even if she'd been sticking to the sidelines all this time, the thought of leaving somebody alone with a tribe of natives obsessed with death and queens sounded like bad news. He hadn't been sacrificed or anything, but from the look of things, something much worse was about to happen. Blake's mystery queen had been awakened. She was very tall. And very red. And very...

"My Queen, I have done your will! I have created a conflict so bloodthirsty to awaken you from slumber, praise be to the Queen of Death!"

Very murder-y. Blake, who the entire team - by which she mostly meant Randy - had been struggling to fight, was taken out by the Queen like he was just some chump Wimpod. And now the Queen's other wing was moving for Randy. Nani had a bad feeling. If something wasn't done, Randy... would probably be really badly off, at best. More likely though, after all the fighting with Randy, such a thing out of nowhere might have killed him. Nani didn't care much for Blake from the moment she met him, and he probably knew getting killed by the Queen was part of the bargain anyway. Randy, however, wasn't someone that Nani wanted to have their death on her conscience. After all, he was famous. Even if Adarid didn't know it.

And so, for the first time since leaving the Alola Region, Nani made her move. She moved swiftly - faster than Randy ever could for damn sure - and took off with a leap. Along the way in her aerial attack, Nani did a flip in the air, as her legs began to glow a distinct pink color as she closed in on the Queen's wing. Then, with surprising force, Nani shot her legs forward, dropkicking the Queen's wing as it was closing in on Randy. As her feet connected with the Queen's wing, some sort of force field, thin and black, could be seen shattering around her body, but the girl looked otherwise unharmed.

And then the sudden newcomer promptly fell flat on her back, onto the floor below. It wasn't long before she stood back up though, her movements an odd middle point between "as if combat were nothing more than a dance" and "like a marionette on strings". And then, she spoke, her voice soft, yet gravely.

"Sorry, don't want to die. That guy you just killed was the one hellbent on making this conflict if that's what you're upset about, so maybe we can settle this peacefully?"

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"You're allll gonna diiiiiie..."

"H-Heh...t-that's some big talk...there, Blake..." Randy huffed out with a chuckle. "You got...the bite...to back up that bark?"

It wasn't until after he said this, he was witnessing what was occurring right now. The cocoon that was behind the insanely feral Zoroark was beginning to splinter and and shatter open. And from it's openings...a vicious and powerful dark energy pulsed through and almost instantly, Randy was knocked back and found himself on the ground.

"T-Tch..." he growled, trying to get back up. He wasn't expecting that at all...but then again, he wasn't expecting whatever was in that cocoon to be so...powerful. "...now w-what...?" That's when Randy watched what emerged from the cocoon...and what he saw shook his very core. It was a Gijinka he hadn't ever seen before...and it gave off such a surging pressure, least from what he could feel.

"My Queen, I have done your will! I have created a conflict so bloodthirsty to awaken you from slumber, praise be to the Queen of Death!"

Randy's eyes widened greatly when this female Gijinka took one swing of her cape and had it form into wings and it was aimed straight at Blake. There he was one moment...but now...the Incineroar saw the Zoroark's body crumpled to the ground, blood sprayed in the process. In one hit, one strike...this woman accomplished putting an end to Blake's little reign of terror. But, something in Randy said that she wasn't here to help...

Then another pair of wings were sent in his direction, and right now Randy couldn't move much. S-sheet! C'mon...move Roarton!!! he thought, but couldn't. He was immobilized by the display he just saw.

However...

"Sorry, don't want to die. That guy you just killed was the one hellbent on making this conflict if that's what you're upset about, so maybe we can settle this peacefully?"

Randy was surprised to see someone being able to stop the attack. "K-Keanu?" he asked, noticing the Pikachu-esque Gijinka standing in front of him. The Incineroar shook his head and chuckled. "Damn Keanu...since when were you that fast? I saw you grab Marie...and also, when the hell did you learn that move? E-Eh...more talk later..." He sat up slowly and reached for his bag, fishing for his Lemonade and gulped it down immediately. It did refresh the Fire-Type quite a bit as he let out a small satisfied sigh, as he moved and finally stood back up. Only downside right now, Blaze wasn't active right now because of his drink.

Hopefully I won't need it... Randy thought, exhaling slowly. "So...who are you, if I may ask?" he finally asked the woman clad in armor.

"I am Yveltal, the wings of death, and I must now reap your lives."

The name that was spoken resonated with Randy for a moment, before his expression turned pretty grim. Yveltal...she was a Legendary... "W-Whoa...whoa...I-I don't think you need to do that." he started to say, seeming pretty nervous. Something about this Legendary seemed off from Moltres...this one seemed 10x worse.

"Your thoughts are nothing in the stream of life and death. I know what it is I feel. I have been awoken. My task is before me." Her wings spread wide once again. "This is the cycle." She brought down the wings and two arcs of aura began to rush towards Randy.

"S-sheet!" Randy simply said, grabbing the back of Keanu's collar and tossed the gijinka to the side as he dived out of the way too. "...not good...not good. Something tells me this is one of the Legends you DON'T wanna mess with." he muttered.

The wings struck the ground and gouged out the earth where they hit. Yveltal never once moved from where they stood, just watching with a stern and fierce expression as Randy moved around.

"S-Seriously..." Randy said, trying to reason with the Legend. "You already K.O.ed the guy pretty much responsible for this..." he pointed in the direction of Blake. "N-No need to keep this going..."

"I feel the conflict. Everywhere. It runs through my veins. It calls for death. I am she who answers the call." Randy could now begin to see a harsh light surround Yveltal.

Randy clenched his fists, feeling them tremble. Was it because he was genuinely afraid or was it because this was a challenge for him right now? He couldn't tell, but right now...he didn't want to know. "...there are innocent lives here...y-you're just going to wipe them all out...?"

Without a word Yveltal flew forward, still cloaked in the light, and slammed into Randy with extreme force.

Randy had no time to react as he felt the full force of this powerful slam, which caused him to feel incredibly winded. Once the two collided like that, he felt himself whizzing from the area until he felt the heat of the sun. Yveltal had knocked him straight outside into the open, his body skidding along the ground as he began to come to a stop.

Success! Tianzi's Psychic managed to land directly on Groudon, forcing him to clutch his head as his mind was wracked with the assault. Scarlet's own Bullet Puch had managed to land a direct hit too, but even as he had been wounded, Groudon still was standing, and he was getting more and more desperate. He launched yet another vollew of his Precipice Blades, but unlike the last time, this time it was a continuous volley, aimed to hit the three remaining conscious enemies no matter what. At this time, Tianzi lost sight on Isole after she seemed to use a Blizzard, and she wasn't able to see what Scarlet's doing, either.

Tianzi only had one Teleport and one more revival for today left. Solarbeam off course would still be an option, and with the intense sunlight Groudon was giving now, Tianzi was sure that it woulld be strong enough to break through his blades. With that on her mind, Tianzi decided to move towards the upcoming blades. Light was gathered through her body, and as the first blades would struck her, Tianzi let out a continuous blast of Solarbeam to break through and continue moving forward on the gaps created, even as the rocks scratched and slashed at her.

She would make her way towards Groudon, and fire the strongest blast she could on his face, no matter what.

Brooke fought not to laugh when she saw the look of awe on Jane’s face. The idea that someone could be impressed by something so mundane, after everything she had been through the last few weeks, was nice. Her life had been flipped upside down by people who two weeks ago she thought were just myths used to frighten small children into behaving, while somewhere else in the world, a girl was panicking because she spilt some paint.

It really helped to put things into perspective.

“These’ll work just fine. Good job!” Brooke took one of the spatulas from Jane and went to work. The paint peeled off in long, glutinous strips that she shook off the utensil, creating a pile behind her. She stopped in the middle of peeling another strip off when Jane mentioned Deku. “I used to run a shop there. Built it with the last Poké to my name when I was seventeen, and lived there the first two years because I had no extra coin for a house. That was actually how I learned how to do this,” she finished peeling another belt of dried paint off and threw it into the pile. She had been so proud when she had finished painting the shop sign for the first time. It had been sloppy and lopsided, but it had been her sloppy and lopsided sign.

“Didn’t leave until a few weeks ago. Come to find out Thundurus had been hiding out somewhere in the city, and someone pissed him off enough he leveled the place. My shop was ruined and I wasn’t sure I was going to get Dora and…” Her hand slipped and she almost bent the spatula in half. She swore in a manner that, if Jane hadn’t been convinced before, would assure anyone that she was from the city of sin. “Sorry, just some bad memories. Rough time and all that. Anyways, I didn’t know how I was gonna get Dora out of town until Easter showed up and helped me out. You probably already know but he’s a useful guy to have around.”

Why did they always leave her behind?

Why couldn’t she keep her family together?

After bending her spatula back into shape, she resumed working, throwing herself wholly into the task to ward off unwanted thoughts.

8GrkkS0.png

Mac pouted at Ari. "You know, one of these days I'm not gonna be around to lead you and then what are you gonna do huh?"

"Yeah, that's not going to happen," Ari muttered.

"One act of defiance isn't going to just wipe away everything he's done. At the very least, tie him up so he can't just attack us when he wakes up," Kazo replied.

The Litleo nodded, though he felt a little unsure himself. One act of defiance, maybe, but, if his mindset had changed, then maybe they should give him a chance?

Mac seemed to think so. "Eventually we gotta stop fighting." Which, that seemed so weird for her to say, but Ari could understand what she meant. Everything was just so...topsy-turvy lately. The person who had killed that clown guy at the beginning had now went against the one who had killed Regirock. The Helioptile then started yelling about her bag. Apparently Kaitlin didn't think it worth stealing. Well, at least that was one less thing for him to worry about.

And then he had a girl in his face. The one from earlier, with wings. Celebi, Mac had called her. "Hello. You're a very small one for someone fighting something so dangerous. Though it looks like Regirock gave you some wisdom before the end. He never talked to many people. The golems all were very...stoic. You and your group are very interesting, you know that? None of you even tried to fight me yet! When I was out in the public it would happen all the time you know."

She sure does talk a lot, Ari thought. Not too long ago, he used to babble like that all the time, talking about how he would eventually be king, so people had to listen to him. It felt so...stupid now. Being king wasn't about making people listen to you. If you were king, you were king because people listened to you. Or at least, that's what he figured. He still wasn't sure if he quite got it yet.

Then what she said started to sink in. "Regirock..." he trailed off, wondering exactly what to say to that. "He said that...we're not real Chasers." He sighed, and then stared straight at Celebi. "I'm not strong enough to fight you yet," he admitted. "But one day, I will be, and I hope," he bowed, "I hope that you'll accept then." It was easy for him to think that he wouldn't ever get good enough. And maybe, before, he had started to think that way. But his father believed in him, and so he had to believe in himself as well.

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter buckled slightly under the weight of Clyde's hand. He squirmed slightly as the Swampert looked into his eyes. "You can handle it eh? Ya know plenty of the crew said something like that during their time here. You Eeveelutions are such an independent bunch. Works for a crew o' pirates I suppose." His laugh sounded again, echoing down the halls. "But you should know everyone's gotta help each other some time or 'nother. Tis how the world goes."

Help? Did he need it? He wasn't sure anymore. Perhaps he did. Everything just seemed so...dark, lately. What was the point of trying to do anything? Everybody just ended up leaving him anyway. Leaving or dying on him. This was why he didn't form attachments, especially to children. He had done just fine before...before Sam told him to take care of the children. And look what that had done. It just made him feel just that bit more broken than before.

Clyde sighed. "Wish we had more time, though. Captain says something's big coming up. We've been training extra hard these days. Hey...if ya want, after you do this thing you're doing, you're welcome back any time. All of you are."

Easter smiled crookedly. He appreciated that, really he did, but he had done just fine without a home for years now, and he would still do fine in the future. Not to mention... he wasn't sure how well he would do back on a ship. He wanted to leave these ghosts behind, not surround himself with them. But that wasn't fair to Clyde either. At that point, he wondered how the Swampert felt, if he had ever wanted to leave the S.S. Showdown himself, or if he had always considered it his home and always would.

"Something big..." he murmured. "Mewtwo said the same thing. Perhaps they're right. Regardless..." he shook his head. "I'll think about your offer."

--

StUyAql.png

"We can't just leave Randy to fend for himself! If we do then he might die and I - I- , we got to stop Blake! Please, we gotta help him." As the girl finished she looked back to the fight, working herself up once again to fight.

"You're allll gonna diiiiiie," Blake said through clenched teeth. He looked rabid, a far cry from the earlier, predatory self-assurance he had shown before.

Is this the power of that giant omelet? Keanu wondered. "Blake," he started, unsure where exactly to begin. His intuition told him that it was too late, that he should quit while he was ahead, but Keanu had never been good at doing what he should do. But it didn't matter, as at that point, he heard a cracking sound. The egg was hatching. Except, the way it was happening, it looked more like...a cocoon now. Whatever. Egg, cocoon. Either way, it was bad news.

A woman emerged from the cocoon. If Keanu had thought Blake was bad, then this woman was worse. Way worse. While Blake had seemed like a caged beast--one wrong move and he would spring into action, this woman had broken free of such shackles. She would act, and nobody would be able to stop her.

Keanu trembled, unable to help the fear that coursed through him. He wanted to run, to flee. "Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods," he started to say. "I need to get out of here." No, he shook his head. They needed to get out of there.

His fear only increased at seeing Blake, who had been so energetic before, die...just like that. He was...just there. Alive. And now he was...dead.

Then the woman started to attack Randy as well, and oh gods, he had to move, but the fear. No, he couldn't, he just couldn't, he had to get out of there, run away, run away, run away--

And then another Pikachu gijinka appeared as if out of thin air, kicking the wing away from Randy. They then fell over, before standing up again, their movements graceful in an...odd way. As if they didn't have complete control over their faculties, yet control enough to move exactly where they wanted to.

"K-Keanu?" Randy asked, then shook his head and chuckled. "Damn Keanu...since when were you that fast? I saw you grab Marie...and also, when the hell did you learn that move? E-Eh...more talk later..."

Keanu wasn't sure if he should feel insulted or not that the Incineroar mistook that person for him. It did look like they were another Pikachu, and actually looked weirdly similar to him...wait. No, he didn't have a twin brother.

Then Randy and that other Keanu started to attack the woman, who revealed herself as Yveltal. Which still told him nothing, but at least he knew for sure that this was the same person that Blake had been raving about. Gods, if they could fight--but they were mad, didn't they know that this person was above their level? Shaking, Keanu reached into his berry pouch, hoping for something that could take his mind off of current events. A Haban Berry. Well, that wasn't really that useful right now, but still. Popping it into his mouth, he munched on it, and started to calm down.

"Okay," he said. "I can do this. Breathe, I can do this." He ran forward, toward Randy. "Randy, we gotta get out of here!" He could only hope that the stubborn tiger would listen to him this time. He glanced at the woman, ready to run at the slightest sign of movement on her end.

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

Outside the tent the mercenaries, who seemed to recognize Morgan, smiled sadly. "Shouldn't let you in there kid, might cause some issues. But if you wait till morning I'm sure they'll..." This was interrupted as Lok came out on his own. "Well, there you have it." The mercenary said, clapping Lok on the back. "This's your guy."

"Who are you looking for?" Lok said, stretching his arms. "I guess it'd be us, considering the whole Kyogre thing..."

"Y-yeah," Morgan stuttered, and then shook her head, firming her expression. She couldn't let herself get cowed down by something as simple as talking to somebody, or her name wasn't Morgan. "I...I think you guys were really cool!" she burst out in a tumble of words. It was too late to be embarrassed now. She could only move forward. "The guy was fighting Kyogre, but then you guys were there, and then it was like bam! And then pow! And then you kept getting knocked down and getting up, just like that. Is that what a Chaser is, then? You know, my parents don't approve of Chasers, but if they're anything like you, then they can't be too bad." By the end, she started to regain her former exuberance, stars shining in her eyes.

"Also..." she shifted slightly. "I guess I was wondering...if you had any tips. You know, on how to be cool and strong. Strong enough to take on legends and stuff."

Astrid smiled shakily at Kazo as he came to help. "I don't really know what I'm doing." She admitted, coughing into her arm. "She's always the one looking after me..." Kazo nodded, patting Astrid's head gently. 

"Take a rest, okay? I'll help her out," Kazo said with a smile as he started to apply the healing items. He wasn't a doctor by any means, but he had to patch himself up a few times, so he could probably get Grace back to her feet. "So, you had quite the roommate while you were staying here, huh?" He asked, trying to keep the atmosphere light as he worked.

"But if I don't change my clothes will get all smelly." Dora said, waddling over next to Denku to sit down on the floor, swaying back and forth. "Do we have other clothes..." Dora looked to the ground at this statement, her eyes widening as she realized that she didn't even know the answer to that.

"I don't know," Denku admitted. "You could always wash your clothes you know," He added, right before Trava began to ask him questions.

"Well...if this is the guest quarters, and I'm still not convinced it is, then it's just on the other side. I think I can manage it...what about you, do you need help finding your room?" Trava said, seemingly still not understanding the situation. "You have that look you know. That look of someone who needs help finding something. I don't think I have that look. Last I looked at myself I didn't see it at least. But you, I see it, it's right there. On your face." Trava then pointed at Denku's face. "Is that why you're here?"

Why did Denku meet all the strange women? 

"If you're not convinced this is the guest quarters, then you better show us to where you think the guest quarters are, right?" He asked. He shook his head at her finger. Again, why did he meet all the strange women? "I am here to find something. It's not my room though," He said as he turned to keep an eye on Dora, lest she vanish.

The legend's blood perfectly matched the crimson color of Scarlet's claws, spraying onto the ground as she withdrew her fist. Before the legend could do much of anything else, Scarlet dashed away from Groudon, prepared herself for whatever attack Groudon was going to whip up, which he did. The earth cracked, sending waves of it towards the group. As Scarlet stated dodging the blades, she noticed that they didn't seem to stop coming. She continued to bob and weave, driven purely by the adrenaline in her veins. She wasn't about to let this oversized child beat her, not after having knocked out Taiga like that. There were many close calls, but Scarlet was too quick to be hit as she slowly got closer and closer to the legend.

Northshore Team Karaoke

The mercenaries confirmed Lok's suspicions, leaving him along with the young Eevee. "Y-yeah," She seemed to be nervous, although making an attempt to shake it off. "I... I think you guys were really cool!" She went on to, very excitedly, reenact everything that had happened. Lok couldn't help but smile. "Also..." Lok tilted his head "I guess I was wondering... if you had any tips. You know, on how to be cool and strong. Strong enough to take on legends and stuff." Ah, she was probably looking for the others.

Lok smirked, rubbing the back of his head. "Truth be told, I'm probably... not the best person to ask for that." He said, his tone very slightly morose. "Although I can lead you to who you need to see!" Lok turned around, gesturing the girl to follow him. "I'm sure they'll be ok with talking to a fan... er... say, what's your name again?"

P1JjewJ.png?1

Marie was frozen in place as the scene before her played out. As the large and imposing figure of the, "queen of death," emerged before them she could only help but stare at them. Her mind was racing, not being able to figure out what she should do, and Blake's fanatical ravings did not help. She was only glued more in place as his ravings were stopped by the queen herself. Marie's breathing started to accelerate and all of her instincts weren't telling her to fight or to run or  anything like that. Merely that she was going to die. 

As she watched, frozen in fear, she saw that Randy too was in a similarly terrible situation. However, before the wing could strike him, it was beaten away by...Keanu? Marie's fear was momentarily subsided with confusion, as she looked at the strange Keanu looking person, only to look to the side and see that Keanu was indeed still next to her. Looking at the other person, she could start to see some obvious differences now, however her confusion was still present and her attention now on what was being said rather than what was going to happen to. Unfortunately, it seemed that they weren't the talk type. 

As Keanu shouted for them to run, Marie couldn't help but agree in wanting to get out of here, working herself up once more to muster the resolve to move in the face of this foe. 

ZzcS3Rf.png

Despite the dourness of the tone that Gwen had spoken to him with, Nine seemed to keep a playful smile on his face. "Why, I'd love to visit your home when this is all done Gwen, especially now that I have a lovely guide for my visit there." After a brief smirk, he then added, "but really, I feel like I've been dragging you all along on my business, so if you, or Lok for that matter, have a place you want to go then I'll follow. And if we'll live well." Nine paused as he thought about it for a moment. His expression didn't change as he merely shrugged. "Can't say for certain. Nikora easily could've killed me if not for Lok's act to confuse him. And there's someone above him. And it's not like I can just stop trying to stop them, since they're probably one major roadblock between us and more peaceful times." He looked at her with a more calm smile as he said, "I know it's dangerous and I can't really gaurantee any of our safety but you know, gotta do what I can right? Because if we don't, then who will?" 

Yveltal hovered a couple feet above the ground as she looked out towards Randy. With a flick of her shoulder and a flap of her wing she launched yet another Oblivion Wing at him before turning back to the others in the group. The one who had jumped in to block the attack she could deal with later.

"You cannot run from death." She said to Keanu, shaking her head slowly. "You are part of this and you must die along with the rest." She then started to fade away. A rift opened up behind her which was purplish in color and ethereal in nature. She stepped back into it before it, and her, vanished entirely.

A few moments later she reemerged behind Keanu as she brought her hand, coated in purple aura, down onto his back. Her other wing flicked towards the girl that was next to him, firing off a feathery blast in her direction as well.

Tianzi managed to carve a path through the Precipice Blades, but only barely, as more kept coming towards her. She was able to get a single shot at Groudon...but the Legend was watching her. He fired his own Solar Beam back at her, colliding with the Xatu's. His power was much stronger than her own and it wouldn't be long before the attack overtook Tianzi's.

However Scarlet would have the opening she hoped for. But the moment she attacked he would take notice of her, as well, and retaliate. She had a single chance to attack unimpeded before she had to defend from his counter.

“Sorry, just some bad memories. Rough time and all that. Anyways, I didn’t know how I was gonna get Dora out of town until Easter showed up and helped me out. You probably already know but he’s a useful guy to have around.”

Jane was watching Brooke as she spoke and had forgotten to work on the pain herself. With a bit of a jump, unusual due to her hovering above the ground as is, she went to the work. She did seem to consider what Brooke said and, after a good amount of progress, decided to respond. "I don't know much about the old crew, personally, they were gone before Captain found us. I've heard many stories and it's true that this Easter seemed to have been well regarded. I've not seen Captain speak of someone with such respect. Not even Lord Ray...Not even Legendaries." She winced a bit and continued on hastily. "I'm more impressed by what you've done, to be honest. Deku doesn't seem like a place that someone would bother trying to make something...good." She laughed nervously. "I hope that isn't rude. I just think...You seem quite useful to have around as well, is all."

---

"I'll think about your offer."

"You'd better! This new crew ain't bad but they're not nearly as fun as you all were. We had some wild times didn't we? Everyone here...well they're strong in their own way, and they're family too. Just nothing can beat the classics I guess." He gave a chuckle. "I'm starting to sound like an old man aren't I? A handsome old man, of course!" He laughed once more and patted Easter on the back again. "Feel free to meet any of the crew, maybe they can learn a thing or two, and Captain's always willing to talk to you as well." Clyde looked a bit sad as he said that. "He's not been quite as...shining as he used to be these days. Maybe he's getting old, too." He ended with another chuckle.

---

"If you're not convinced this is the guest quarters, then you better show us to where you think the guest quarters are, right?"

"But if the place I think is where the guest quarters are aren't where I think they are then that would mean this place is that place so I suppose we might as well just say that this is the guest quarters and leave it at that." Trava nodded, satisfied with her response.

"I am here to find something. It's not my room though,"

"Well it's unfortunate that you came to your room to find not your room then. Maybe you should look in a different room in that case."

At that moment the girl from earlier, Solana, came through the door. "Trava, there you are. Come on Edna challenged Apanie to a fight again so we gotta be there to make sure uh...the ship doesn't burn down."

Trava looked down at herself, then at Solana. "With leaves?" She said, shaking her arms around.

"No, with water. Buckets of water. Just because we can't make water doesn't mean we can't throw it."

"I can make water!" Dora shouted out and then shot a Water Gun at the wall, chipping the wood with the pressure. "Oopsie."

Solana paused then turned to the other two in the room. "Oh you're the guests! Sorry didn't see you there, uh, is there something you need from Trava before I take her away?"

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Celebi smiled at Ari and patted his head. Which was unusual as she wasn't much different in size as him. "You're a good boy. You, Kazo, Astrid, Grace...That one probably." She pointed back at Mac. "Regirock was right that Chasers these days are rather...different. But I think...seasons have to change eventually. Some seasons are worse, some are better. So...do you think you'll make the next season a better one?"

"So, you had quite the roommate while you were staying here, huh?"

"W-well..." Astrid began, brushing hair out of her face. "I suppose it's more...we were her guests. When we came to the city everyone...avoided us. They didn't want to get mixed up in our, our, um problems. So Grace went here and decided we would stay in the sacred tree. Celebi...let us in. We didn't even know she was here for a long time until she showed up at dinner one night."

She smiled a little. "You must have left an impression if she left the tree because of you."

Celebi, having heard the conversation, gestured for Ari and Mac to follow her over to the rest. "You all remind me of days gone by is all. I suppose I got sentimental sitting in that tree for so long. With Arceus missing there's not as much to do anymore. Though I suppose..." She glanced at the sky. "It's probably time for me to go. Rayquaza has been ever so bothersome about joining together to fight some threat. I was content to let things play out but." She gestured around. "You all are doing so much with what little you have so perhaps it's about time I do the same."

Mac spoke up then, stepping forward. "Then we should go with you! Or...I can! If there's gonna be a fight I want to be there too!"

Celebi smiled. "I don't think your 'lackeys' would appreciate being dragged off like that. You still have much to explore, after all. And perhaps you can convince..." She stopped as Grace stirred and knelt down, laying her hand on the Leavanny's forehead. "Everyone has a part." She muttered softly.

Outside the tent the mercenaries chuckled at Morgan's antics. They seemed surprised that Lok was so modest and open with her. "If yer sure it's fine what with...you know...HER in there." One said. But they didn't do anything to stop the Rotom and Eevee from entering the tent.

"I know it's dangerous and I can't really guarantee any of our safety but you know, gotta do what I can right? Because if we don't, then who will?"

"That's just it." Gwen said, with some exasperation. "We shouldn't have to...There shouldn't be all of this...killing. Everyone just seems to accept that this is going to happen and that only some people will rise up to do anything about it. Everyone should be working together for peace but instead...instead they just sit by and watch whoever happens to be strong enough to push back."

It was then that Lok returned. "Oh, Lok, there you...oh hello there." She smiled sweetly as she got up. Her smile widened even more as she looked at Morgan. "Well aren't you a cute one. What's your name, sweetie? Can I do something for you?"

UNOHESy.png

Poké: 500

Inventory: Good Rod, Potion, Antidote x2, Kasib Berry

"K-Keanu? Damn Keanu...since when were you that fast? I saw you grab Marie...and also, when the hell did you learn that move? E-Eh...more talk later..."

Randy Roarton is bad with faces. Noted. It's nice he thinks I'm Keanu, but I'm not so I should clear that up later.

Randy and the Queen - whose name was revealed to in fact be Yveltal - had a brief exchange too. One way or another, the bottom line was that Yveltal really, really was into the whole "cycle of life and death" type thing, and seemed pretty keen on upholding the death end of it. Not good. Nani was about to strike again, but Randy tossed her aside, causing her to land near Keanu and Marie as the Incineroar continued to fight Yveltal.

"I feel the conflict. Everywhere. It runs through my veins. It calls for death. I am she who answers the call."

That line in particular got the gears in Nani's head turning, as the Mimikyu stood up once again, ready to fight if it came down to it. Even if she wasn't particularly stoked about fighting some flying death queen.

"Randy, we gotta get out of here!"

"You cannot run from death. You are part of this and you must die along with the rest."

And then Yveltal struck Keanu, and moved to attack Marie. Nani wasn't exactly the living essence of beefiness, but she would definitely be able to take a hit far better than Marie, right? There was no way Randy could get there in time, but Nani was right there.

"You know, if you really like conflict that much..." Nani started, before running directly toward Keanu and jumping at the floor behind him, falling straight through his shadow. She moved through the shadows, untouched and relatively unseen. Once Nani was in position, she leapt out from the floor beneath Yveltal, springing up legs-first to kick the death queen right in her face. Yveltal's spooky teleport trick seemed a lot better than Nani's though. Oh well. Not like she expected to really do a lot of damage right now; Nani's main goal was to stay as close to Yveltal as she could, as crazy as it sounded. As she sprung up, Nani continued "There's a huuuuuge conflict somewhere I could tell you about. Like an entire region's worth of conflict. It's pretty far away so your wings might get tired, but after all that time in that egg you could probably use the exercise."

Maybe the promise of an even bigger conflict could draw her away?

As Nani landed - more gracefully than last time and actually on her feet this time - she turned her attention to Keanu and Marie. "You two okay?"

"But if the place I think is where the guest quarters are aren't where I think they are then that would mean this place is that place so I suppose we might as well just say that this is the guest quarters and leave it at that." Trava nodded, satisfied with her response. At this point, Denku just resigned himself to sighing and going with it. It was obvious that there was no logic to this girl. "Well it's unfortunate that you came to your room to find not your room then. Maybe you should look in a different room in that case."

Yeah, no logic at all.

At that moment the girl from earlier, Solana, came through the door. "Trava, there you are. Come on Edna challenged Apanie to a fight again so we gotta be there to make sure uh...the ship doesn't burn down."

"With leaves?" Travia said, shaking her arms around.

"No, with water. Buckets of water. Just because we can't make water doesn't mean we can't throw it."

"I can make water!" Dora shouted out and then shot a Water Gun at the wall, chipping the wood with the pressure. "Oopsie."

Solana paused then turned to the other two in the room. "Oh you're the guests! Sorry didn't see you there, uh, is there something you need from Trava before I take her away?"

"Not really, no," Denku commented. "But, do you need help with those buckets of water?"

"W-well..." Astrid began, brushing hair out of her face. "I suppose it's more...we were her guests. When we came to the city everyone...avoided us. They didn't want to get mixed up in our, our, um problems. So Grace went here and decided we would stay in the sacred tree. Celebi...let us in. We didn't even know she was here for a long time until she showed up at dinner one night." She smiled a little. "You must have left an impression if she left the tree because of you."

"What? Me? No way," Kazo said as he finished up. "I'm not that special... Well, then again, most legends seem to think I'm an idiot... maybe she thinks the same, I dunno,"

"You all remind me of days gone by is all. I suppose I got sentimental sitting in that tree for so long. With Arceus missing there's not as much to do anymore. Though I suppose..." She glanced at the sky, causing Kazo to tilt his head.  "It's probably time for me to go. Rayquaza has been ever so bothersome about joining together to fight some threat. I was content to let things play out but." She gestured around. "You all are doing so much with what little you have so perhaps it's about time I do the same."

Mac spoke up then, stepping forward. "Then we should go with you! Or...I can! If there's gonna be a fight I want to be there too!" Celebi smiled.

"I don't think your 'lackeys' would appreciate being dragged off like that. You still have much to explore, after all. And perhaps you can convince..." She stopped as Grace stirred and knelt down, laying her hand on the Leavanny's forehead. "Everyone has a part." Kazo was really curious at what she meant, but he didn't press the question. He just sighed to himself and took off his jacket, wiping his forehead a little. 

"Alright boss. What should we do now?" He asked. "I mean, besides the obvious 'make sure Grace and Astrid will be okay before we make tracks'," He knew that whatever Celebi did was out of their control, and he really just wanted to leave this town before anything else could happen.

Archived