Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure

• Please log in to reply
1427 replies to this topic

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Monokubs

• 808 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:16 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Groudon's Mountain Team Showdown

The legend's blood perfectly matched the crimson color of Scarlet's claws, spraying onto the ground as she withdrew her fist. Before the legend could do much of anything else, Scarlet dashed away from Groudon, prepared herself for whatever attack Groudon was going to whip up, which he did. The earth cracked, sending waves of it towards the group. As Scarlet stated dodging the blades, she noticed that they didn't seem to stop coming. She continued to bob and weave, driven purely by the adrenaline in her veins. She wasn't about to let this oversized child beat her, not after having knocked out Taiga like that. There were many close calls, but Scarlet was too quick to be hit as she slowly got closer and closer to the legend.

Northshore Team Karaoke

The mercenaries confirmed Lok's suspicions, leaving him along with the young Eevee. "Y-yeah," She seemed to be nervous, although making an attempt to shake it off. "I... I think you guys were really cool!" She went on to, very excitedly, reenact everything that had happened. Lok couldn't help but smile. "Also..." Lok tilted his head "I guess I was wondering... if you had any tips. You know, on how to be cool and strong. Strong enough to take on legends and stuff." Ah, she was probably looking for the others.

Lok smirked, rubbing the back of his head. "Truth be told, I'm probably... not the best person to ask for that." He said, his tone very slightly morose. "Although I can lead you to who you need to see!" Lok turned around, gesturing the girl to follow him. "I'm sure they'll be ok with talking to a fan... er... say, what's your name again?"

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,074 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

P1JjewJ.png?1

Marie was frozen in place as the scene before her played out. As the large and imposing figure of the, "queen of death," emerged before them she could only help but stare at them. Her mind was racing, not being able to figure out what she should do, and Blake's fanatical ravings did not help. She was only glued more in place as his ravings were stopped by the queen herself. Marie's breathing started to accelerate and all of her instincts weren't telling her to fight or to run or  anything like that. Merely that she was going to die. 

As she watched, frozen in fear, she saw that Randy too was in a similarly terrible situation. However, before the wing could strike him, it was beaten away by...Keanu? Marie's fear was momentarily subsided with confusion, as she looked at the strange Keanu looking person, only to look to the side and see that Keanu was indeed still next to her. Looking at the other person, she could start to see some obvious differences now, however her confusion was still present and her attention now on what was being said rather than what was going to happen to. Unfortunately, it seemed that they weren't the talk type. 

As Keanu shouted for them to run, Marie couldn't help but agree in wanting to get out of here, working herself up once more to muster the resolve to move in the face of this foe. 

ZzcS3Rf.png

Despite the dourness of the tone that Gwen had spoken to him with, Nine seemed to keep a playful smile on his face. "Why, I'd love to visit your home when this is all done Gwen, especially now that I have a lovely guide for my visit there." After a brief smirk, he then added, "but really, I feel like I've been dragging you all along on my business, so if you, or Lok for that matter, have a place you want to go then I'll follow. And if we'll live well." Nine paused as he thought about it for a moment. His expression didn't change as he merely shrugged. "Can't say for certain. Nikora easily could've killed me if not for Lok's act to confuse him. And there's someone above him. And it's not like I can just stop trying to stop them, since they're probably one major roadblock between us and more peaceful times." He looked at her with a more calm smile as he said, "I know it's dangerous and I can't really gaurantee any of our safety but you know, gotta do what I can right? Because if we don't, then who will?" 

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,019 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Team Alola, Day 15, Mowloo

Yveltal hovered a couple feet above the ground as she looked out towards Randy. With a flick of her shoulder and a flap of her wing she launched yet another Oblivion Wing at him before turning back to the others in the group. The one who had jumped in to block the attack she could deal with later.

"You cannot run from death." She said to Keanu, shaking her head slowly. "You are part of this and you must die along with the rest." She then started to fade away. A rift opened up behind her which was purplish in color and ethereal in nature. She stepped back into it before it, and her, vanished entirely.

A few moments later she reemerged behind Keanu as she brought her hand, coated in purple aura, down onto his back. Her other wing flicked towards the girl that was next to him, firing off a feathery blast in her direction as well.

Team Showdown, Day 29, Groudon's Mountain

Tianzi managed to carve a path through the Precipice Blades, but only barely, as more kept coming towards her. She was able to get a single shot at Groudon...but the Legend was watching her. He fired his own Solar Beam back at her, colliding with the Xatu's. His power was much stronger than her own and it wouldn't be long before the attack overtook Tianzi's.

However Scarlet would have the opening she hoped for. But the moment she attacked he would take notice of her, as well, and retaliate. She had a single chance to attack unimpeded before she had to defend from his counter.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 30, S.S. Showdown

“Sorry, just some bad memories. Rough time and all that. Anyways, I didn’t know how I was gonna get Dora out of town until Easter showed up and helped me out. You probably already know but he’s a useful guy to have around.”

Jane was watching Brooke as she spoke and had forgotten to work on the pain herself. With a bit of a jump, unusual due to her hovering above the ground as is, she went to the work. She did seem to consider what Brooke said and, after a good amount of progress, decided to respond. "I don't know much about the old crew, personally, they were gone before Captain found us. I've heard many stories and it's true that this Easter seemed to have been well regarded. I've not seen Captain speak of someone with such respect. Not even Lord Ray...Not even Legendaries." She winced a bit and continued on hastily. "I'm more impressed by what you've done, to be honest. Deku doesn't seem like a place that someone would bother trying to make something...good." She laughed nervously. "I hope that isn't rude. I just think...You seem quite useful to have around as well, is all."

---

"I'll think about your offer."

"You'd better! This new crew ain't bad but they're not nearly as fun as you all were. We had some wild times didn't we? Everyone here...well they're strong in their own way, and they're family too. Just nothing can beat the classics I guess." He gave a chuckle. "I'm starting to sound like an old man aren't I? A handsome old man, of course!" He laughed once more and patted Easter on the back again. "Feel free to meet any of the crew, maybe they can learn a thing or two, and Captain's always willing to talk to you as well." Clyde looked a bit sad as he said that. "He's not been quite as...shining as he used to be these days. Maybe he's getting old, too." He ended with another chuckle.

---

"If you're not convinced this is the guest quarters, then you better show us to where you think the guest quarters are, right?"

"But if the place I think is where the guest quarters are aren't where I think they are then that would mean this place is that place so I suppose we might as well just say that this is the guest quarters and leave it at that." Trava nodded, satisfied with her response.

"I am here to find something. It's not my room though,"

"Well it's unfortunate that you came to your room to find not your room then. Maybe you should look in a different room in that case."

At that moment the girl from earlier, Solana, came through the door. "Trava, there you are. Come on Edna challenged Apanie to a fight again so we gotta be there to make sure uh...the ship doesn't burn down."

Trava looked down at herself, then at Solana. "With leaves?" She said, shaking her arms around.

"No, with water. Buckets of water. Just because we can't make water doesn't mean we can't throw it."

"I can make water!" Dora shouted out and then shot a Water Gun at the wall, chipping the wood with the pressure. "Oopsie."

Solana paused then turned to the other two in the room. "Oh you're the guests! Sorry didn't see you there, uh, is there something you need from Trava before I take her away?"

Team Mac, Day 26, Weynon

Celebi smiled at Ari and patted his head. Which was unusual as she wasn't much different in size as him. "You're a good boy. You, Kazo, Astrid, Grace...That one probably." She pointed back at Mac. "Regirock was right that Chasers these days are rather...different. But I think...seasons have to change eventually. Some seasons are worse, some are better. So...do you think you'll make the next season a better one?"

"So, you had quite the roommate while you were staying here, huh?"

"W-well..." Astrid began, brushing hair out of her face. "I suppose it's more...we were her guests. When we came to the city everyone...avoided us. They didn't want to get mixed up in our, our, um problems. So Grace went here and decided we would stay in the sacred tree. Celebi...let us in. We didn't even know she was here for a long time until she showed up at dinner one night."

She smiled a little. "You must have left an impression if she left the tree because of you."

Celebi, having heard the conversation, gestured for Ari and Mac to follow her over to the rest. "You all remind me of days gone by is all. I suppose I got sentimental sitting in that tree for so long. With Arceus missing there's not as much to do anymore. Though I suppose..." She glanced at the sky. "It's probably time for me to go. Rayquaza has been ever so bothersome about joining together to fight some threat. I was content to let things play out but." She gestured around. "You all are doing so much with what little you have so perhaps it's about time I do the same."

Mac spoke up then, stepping forward. "Then we should go with you! Or...I can! If there's gonna be a fight I want to be there too!"

Celebi smiled. "I don't think your 'lackeys' would appreciate being dragged off like that. You still have much to explore, after all. And perhaps you can convince..." She stopped as Grace stirred and knelt down, laying her hand on the Leavanny's forehead. "Everyone has a part." She muttered softly.

Team Karaoke, Day 27, Northshore

Outside the tent the mercenaries chuckled at Morgan's antics. They seemed surprised that Lok was so modest and open with her. "If yer sure it's fine what with...you know...HER in there." One said. But they didn't do anything to stop the Rotom and Eevee from entering the tent.

"I know it's dangerous and I can't really guarantee any of our safety but you know, gotta do what I can right? Because if we don't, then who will?"

"That's just it." Gwen said, with some exasperation. "We shouldn't have to...There shouldn't be all of this...killing. Everyone just seems to accept that this is going to happen and that only some people will rise up to do anything about it. Everyone should be working together for peace but instead...instead they just sit by and watch whoever happens to be strong enough to push back."

It was then that Lok returned. "Oh, Lok, there you...oh hello there." She smiled sweetly as she got up. Her smile widened even more as she looked at Morgan. "Well aren't you a cute one. What's your name, sweetie? Can I do something for you?"

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,487 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Yui

UNOHESy.png

Poké: 500

Inventory: Good Rod, Potion, Antidote x2, Kasib Berry

"K-Keanu? Damn Keanu...since when were you that fast? I saw you grab Marie...and also, when the hell did you learn that move? E-Eh...more talk later..."

Randy Roarton is bad with faces. Noted. It's nice he thinks I'm Keanu, but I'm not so I should clear that up later.

Randy and the Queen - whose name was revealed to in fact be Yveltal - had a brief exchange too. One way or another, the bottom line was that Yveltal really, really was into the whole "cycle of life and death" type thing, and seemed pretty keen on upholding the death end of it. Not good. Nani was about to strike again, but Randy tossed her aside, causing her to land near Keanu and Marie as the Incineroar continued to fight Yveltal.

"I feel the conflict. Everywhere. It runs through my veins. It calls for death. I am she who answers the call."

That line in particular got the gears in Nani's head turning, as the Mimikyu stood up once again, ready to fight if it came down to it. Even if she wasn't particularly stoked about fighting some flying death queen.

"Randy, we gotta get out of here!"

"You cannot run from death. You are part of this and you must die along with the rest."

And then Yveltal struck Keanu, and moved to attack Marie. Nani wasn't exactly the living essence of beefiness, but she would definitely be able to take a hit far better than Marie, right? There was no way Randy could get there in time, but Nani was right there.

"You know, if you really like conflict that much..." Nani started, before running directly toward Keanu and jumping at the floor behind him, falling straight through his shadow. She moved through the shadows, untouched and relatively unseen. Once Nani was in position, she leapt out from the floor beneath Yveltal, springing up legs-first to kick the death queen right in her face. Yveltal's spooky teleport trick seemed a lot better than Nani's though. Oh well. Not like she expected to really do a lot of damage right now; Nani's main goal was to stay as close to Yveltal as she could, as crazy as it sounded. As she sprung up, Nani continued "There's a huuuuuge conflict somewhere I could tell you about. Like an entire region's worth of conflict. It's pretty far away so your wings might get tired, but after all that time in that egg you could probably use the exercise."

Maybe the promise of an even bigger conflict could draw her away?

As Nani landed - more gracefully than last time and actually on her feet this time - she turned her attention to Keanu and Marie. "You two okay?"

Posted Image

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,687 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

"But if the place I think is where the guest quarters are aren't where I think they are then that would mean this place is that place so I suppose we might as well just say that this is the guest quarters and leave it at that." Trava nodded, satisfied with her response. At this point, Denku just resigned himself to sighing and going with it. It was obvious that there was no logic to this girl. "Well it's unfortunate that you came to your room to find not your room then. Maybe you should look in a different room in that case."

Yeah, no logic at all.

At that moment the girl from earlier, Solana, came through the door. "Trava, there you are. Come on Edna challenged Apanie to a fight again so we gotta be there to make sure uh...the ship doesn't burn down."

"With leaves?" Travia said, shaking her arms around.

"No, with water. Buckets of water. Just because we can't make water doesn't mean we can't throw it."

"I can make water!" Dora shouted out and then shot a Water Gun at the wall, chipping the wood with the pressure. "Oopsie."

Solana paused then turned to the other two in the room. "Oh you're the guests! Sorry didn't see you there, uh, is there something you need from Trava before I take her away?"

"Not really, no," Denku commented. "But, do you need help with those buckets of water?"

"W-well..." Astrid began, brushing hair out of her face. "I suppose it's more...we were her guests. When we came to the city everyone...avoided us. They didn't want to get mixed up in our, our, um problems. So Grace went here and decided we would stay in the sacred tree. Celebi...let us in. We didn't even know she was here for a long time until she showed up at dinner one night." She smiled a little. "You must have left an impression if she left the tree because of you."

"What? Me? No way," Kazo said as he finished up. "I'm not that special... Well, then again, most legends seem to think I'm an idiot... maybe she thinks the same, I dunno,"

"You all remind me of days gone by is all. I suppose I got sentimental sitting in that tree for so long. With Arceus missing there's not as much to do anymore. Though I suppose..." She glanced at the sky, causing Kazo to tilt his head.  "It's probably time for me to go. Rayquaza has been ever so bothersome about joining together to fight some threat. I was content to let things play out but." She gestured around. "You all are doing so much with what little you have so perhaps it's about time I do the same."

Mac spoke up then, stepping forward. "Then we should go with you! Or...I can! If there's gonna be a fight I want to be there too!" Celebi smiled.

"I don't think your 'lackeys' would appreciate being dragged off like that. You still have much to explore, after all. And perhaps you can convince..." She stopped as Grace stirred and knelt down, laying her hand on the Leavanny's forehead. "Everyone has a part." Kazo was really curious at what she meant, but he didn't press the question. He just sighed to himself and took off his jacket, wiping his forehead a little. 

"Alright boss. What should we do now?" He asked. "I mean, besides the obvious 'make sure Grace and Astrid will be okay before we make tracks'," He knew that whatever Celebi did was out of their control, and he really just wanted to leave this town before anything else could happen.

Posted Image

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,425 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

He could hear things around him, most of them muffled for a bit. One sounded like Keanu's voice, but he couldn't be 100% sure right now. As he started to open his eyes, he felt himself getting struck yet again by another attack. This of course, brought him back to reality with what was going on. It was that Yveltal.

With his eyes opening, Randy saw the situation that was going on. He could've swore he was seeing double as he was seeing two Keanus right there...but he couldn't come to reason if this was the case or not. His eyes slowly drug themselves towards where Yveltal stood and he felt his body tense up. This was a Legendary...one on a much more higher level than even Moltres herself. She was stronger and more fierce. They couldn't just fight her like this...

Yet...why did this bring a smile to the Incineroar's face? Why did he feel both a reverent fear about this Gijinka, but at the same time, think of this as a challenge? And a challenge that definitely got his blood boiling.

Randy slowly began to stand up. He hurt, but this was nothing to him. Grabbing the vest on his person, swiftly tossing it off as it floated down past him. Then without warning, he let out a loud roaring yell, most likely catching the attention of Yveltal. "H-Heh...it's not everyday...Solgaleo blesses me with the chance...to go toe-to-toe with a Legendary." he said, beginning to make his stride towards Yveltal, using Acrobatics to up his speed and movements. "I'D BE A FOOL TO NOT TAKE THIS CHANCE! CHARGING TAUROS GUTBUSTER!!!!" Randy roared, tucking into his shoulder and making a B-Line straight for Yveltal, aiming for either her back or stomach.

Yveltal turned to Randy and, as he charged towards her, proceeded to lift both her hands up. A brownish aura surrounded her hands and she fired off an orb-like Focus Blast towards the Incineroar.

Randy was already in motion when the Focus Blast was fired towards him. He growled as he moved slightly in his stride, narrowly dodging the blast, it only grazing his left shoulder. "NOT YET....NOT YET!!!" he roared, keeping his stride.

As Randy was about to reach Yveltal she stepped backwards into a rift and vanished from view for the moment.

"Damnit!" Randy said, rushing towards where Yveltal to where she vanished. He rolled a bit as he started having his eyes darting around, trying to find where she went. "Warpers...it had to be someone with Warping capabilities..."

She then appeared behind Randy and began to bring her arms, charged with Ghost energy, down onto Randy's shoulders...hard.

Glancing behind him, he saw Yveltal return. He wanted to move, but it was already too late. He felt the arms slamming hard down on his shoulder as he was knocked to the ground with a loud roar. "T-Tch...d-d-damnit..." he muttered, slowly trying to get up.

She never let up for an instant. The moment that the Incineroar dropped down, she swung her arm, covered in a dark aura, down onto his back.

Randy was feeling himself being pummeled by Yveltal, gritting his teeth and still keeping himself in the motion of getting up. "...I-I'm...not...done..." he growled out through his gritting teeth. "Not...until...I get...back home..."

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,280 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Tianzi's Solarbeam managed to carve a path for herself, but it was soon responded by Groudon's own Solarbeam, this time way stronger than any of his previous. Even while Tianzi herself was strengthened by his intense sunlight, she knew she was not going to last that long if she kept at it like this.

But she saw Scarlet took the opportunity to attack Groudon, and Tianzi herself felt that it was her own opportunity to get the opening to land a strong hit at Groudon. Her figure hidden by the incoming brilliant light of the two clashing Solarbeams, as Groudon went to counter Scarlet, Tianzi used her last Teleport of the day to position herself right behind the Legend.

Putting her all into it, Tianzi blasted him with Solarbeam from up close.

Posted Image

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

8GrkkS0.png

Celebi smiled at Ari and patted his head. Which was unusual as she wasn't much different in size as him. "You're a good boy. You, Kazo, Astrid, Grace...That one probably." She pointed back at Mac, causing Ari to snigger. "Regirock was right that Chasers these days are rather...different. But I think...seasons have to change eventually. Some seasons are worse, some are better. So...do you think you'll make the next season a better one?"

The Litleo grinned brightly, a fire in his eyes now, a fire that he had lost for quite some time. "Yes!" he said confidently. "I will. If we don't try and change things, then nothing will ever improve, don't you think?" His expression sobered. "One day, I'll be a Chaser worthy of the name," he promised.

Celebi then gestured Ari and Mac to follow her over to the others, answering what was probably an earlier statement that the fire type had missed. She stared at the sky as she seemed to make up her mind to leave and join some sort of fight. A threat. Ari wondered if that threat was that Gardevoir, though after what she said...he had a bad feeling there was more to it. Mac wanted them to go with Celebi, but the legendary seemed to think they still had stuff to do on their end. Though Ari wasn't sure what. Maybe more training? He definitely needed it. But what was that about convincing people?

"Alright boss. What should we do now?" Kazo asked, jolting Ari from this thoughts. "I mean, besides the obvious 'make sure Grace and Astrid will be okay before we make tracks'."

"Yeah, 'boss,'" the Litleo turned to Mac, grinning mischievously. "What's the plan?"

--

m0FODxE.png

"You'd better! This new crew ain't bad but they're not nearly as fun as you all were. We had some wild times didn't we? Everyone here...well they're strong in their own way, and they're family too. Just nothing can beat the classics I guess." Those words caused Easter's heart to clench. He hadn't thought...well, at the time, it was just so painful, that he didn't think too much on how his leaving would affect Clyde, or even Captain.

"Clyde...I'm sorry..." he murmured.

The Swampert gave a chuckle. "I'm starting to sound like an old man aren't I? A handsome old man, of course!" He laughed once more and patted Easter on the back again, causing the Sylveon to feel as if he had just gotten smashed by a brick wall. It was a nostalgic feeling. "Feel free to meet any of the crew, maybe they can learn a thing or two, and Captain's always willing to talk to you as well." Clyde looked a bit sad as he said that. "He's not been quite as...shining as he used to be these days. Maybe he's getting old, too." He ended with another chuckle.

"Heh," Easter smirked, summoning up a bit of his old energy. "Never thought I'd see the day. Captain, an old man. Should remember to call him that when I see him." Nah, he'd probably get knocked on his ass if he did that, but it was an amusing thought. "As for the new crew...maybe," he cracked his knuckles casually. "Gotta see which is better...Eeveelutions or electrical poltergeists." It might do well to distract him from his thoughts lately, which had gotten darker and darker as time passed.

--

StUyAql.png

"You cannot run from death." Yveltal said to Keanu, shaking her head slowly. "You are part of this and you must die along with the rest." She then started to fade away, vanishing into a rift which opened up behind her.

Keanu tensed. He had a feeling...and yep, there it was. He expected extreme pain, but instead got...nothing? Oh wait, the other Pikachu was running at him, and jumped behind him. He turned just in time to see them kicking Yveltal in the face. "There's a huuuuuge conflict somewhere I could tell you about. Like an entire region's worth of conflict. It's pretty far away so your wings might get tired, but after all that time in that egg you could probably use the exercise."

Keanu grimaced, pretty sure he knew what they were talking about. Alola...

The other Pikachu landed, turning their attention to Keanu and Marie. "You two okay?"

The electric type saluted. "Mo' betta, braddah!" he was about to see if he could give her a berry as thanks when he heard Randy roar, and glanced over that way. "Oh dats a dirty lick'n," he winced. This is why he wanted to run away. But Yveltal said she wouldn't let them run, and now Randy was in the thick of it.

"Ugggh," he sighed. "Why does this have to fall to me?"

He shook his head before yelling out, "Eh! Like beef? Well ya got it." And with that, he threw an Electro Ball the legendary's way.

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

The Rotom in front of Morgan smirked, rubbing the back of his head. "Truth be told, I'm probably... not the best person to ask for that." He said, his tone very slightly morose.

"Ehh?"

"Although I can lead you to who you need to see!" he turned around, gesturing the girl to follow him. "I'm sure they'll be ok with talking to a fan... er... say, what's your name again?"

"Morgan! But uhh...well," she paused, before blurting out her thoughts. "I thought you were cool too!" her face reddened with embarrassment, but she kept going. "Just managing to stay alive fighting against somebody that powerful, it's way more than what I, or anybody else, could do." The Eevee sighed, but forced herself not to dwell on that. "So...no, I don't think I wanna talk to them right now. I wanna talk to you!" she finished stubbornly. "Uh...what's your name again?"

It was then that they entered the tent, where a pretty woman who gave off a warm feeling looked up. She was talking with a man who looked really cheerful. There was also an attractive-looking girl sleeping on the floor, and...Kyogre, lying on a cot, but she didn't look as angry anymore, so maybe it was fine. Morgan still couldn't hold back the shiver at seeing her though.

"Oh, Lok, there you...oh hello there." The warm lady smiled sweetly as she got up. Her smile widened even more as she looked at Morgan. "Well aren't you a cute one. What's your name, sweetie? Can I do something for you?"

Feeling a little embarrassed at her earlier outburst, Morgan looked down at the ground before looking back up. "Eheheh, I'm Morgan, and yeah!" She regained her former confidence. "You can do something! You can tell me how to get cool and strong, but first," she pointed at Lok. "You need to tell me how! No getting away from this!" she squinted threateningly at him, but it just made her look like she was having a hard time seeing.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users