Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

BGM

Randy had time to turn around slightly, as he felt rain hit his face from the outside, only to hear something getting closer and closer. He glanced behind him and his eyes widened to see that persistent Pawniard rushing towards him. The Steel-type had it's Fury Cutter now being as long as his arm and dragging along the mud...he was going to go straight for his stomach.

"W-Woah!" he shouted, dodging out of the way of the Pawniard, who kept rushing forward in the direction he was running. Randy started skidding through the mud, looking up to see the sheer tenacity in the gijinka's eyes as it stood straight up and glared daggers at the Incineroar. He's about at his limit...but right now, with it raining...I can't just use another Fire attack...

He only had a few different options right now, but he knew what he was going to go for...it just felt extremely fitting at this point. Standing up straight, Randy took a deep breath and looked at the Pawniard. His fists becoming engulfed in a dark energy, as he lifted his left arm up towards his face. The Pawniard, of course, seemed incredibly puzzled at this motion, but right now, Randy didn't care...he'd know what this was about soon enough.

BGM

"These fists of mine overflow...with a powerful darkness!" he growled, his golden eyes showing between his fingers as he held his hand in front of his face. "Their deathly glow tell me to grasp victory!" Slinging his hand away from his face, he began to crouch holding his arms to his sides. "Here I go...DARKEST....LARIAT!!!!" Randy suddenly rushed forward towards the Pawniard, who simply lunged forward with it's Fury Cutter arm at the ready.

The two struck at one another beneath the rainy atmosphere, trading strikes and blows at one another's attempts of blocking...a dance between two strong willed combatants. Neither one was willing to give in at this point.

However, Randy proved to be stronger as he dodged another strike the Pawniard gave and watched as his Fury Cutter became stuck in the mud. Seemed as though this was a bit of luck in his favor, since Randy took this opportunity to move to his right and land a strong Darkest Lariat uppercut straight to the Pawniard's chest. He watched the gijinka get knocked into the air and land straight on his back into the mud.

"H-Heh...K-K.O...." Randy huffed, lowering his arms slowly, smiling slightly. "...damn...this region...has some d-damn good fighters..."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZzcS3Rf.png

Nine gave a small wave to the Accelgor as she disappeared from his sight. Letting out a small sigh he merely said, "I'll never get how she does that." Figuring he would wait around to tell the group what had happened, it didn't seem he had to wait for much longer as the two ghosts eventually approached him. As she wondered where the deputy was, he said, "she just had a thing or two she wanted to take care of before leaving town. Says she'll be fine by tomorrow, so we'll meet back with her then." At her next question, the Houndoom merely chuckled a bit as he seemed to reminisce a bit before saying, "well, I've been doing this whole Chaser thing for awhile, so I've been to Juyu a few times before. And let's just say in my younger years I was a bit of scoundrel, so I got to know them pretty quickly on my first visit. From there, well," he waved his hands around a bit before saying, "I suppose I enjoyed having some familiar faces in town each time I came, so I made a point to see them, and we hit it off from there." Smirking a bit as he glanced to the side he said, "well, I made a point to call them friends. Can't say how fond they were of me."

With his brief story done, the man clapped his hands together as he said, "well, since we're here until tomorrow anyway. How about we find a place to sleep now? It's a long journey from Juyu to your hometown, so we gotta be sure to be well rested before then." 

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie was a tad bit shocked let out their shriek, seeing them strike with their own icy wind towards the Skuntank. While it was definitely something that weirded the girl out, she managed to focus back on the cannibal, only made even more nervous as it seemed to take some violent glee in thinking of eating them. As it let out another spray of acid, Marie attempted to counter with an attack of her own. As her small necklace glowed, the girl let out a blast of water that pierced through the spray of acid. Not expecting this, the Skuntank was struck by the water gun, but only seemed more primed to devour the people before them.

Meanwhile, while the water gun had pierced the acid spray it did nothing to actually stop the attack. Not expecting this, Marie couldn't react to the attack in time and was instead drenched in acid. "Ew, ew, ew." The Brionne shuddered a bit as she was hit by it, though this quickly turned into a strange feeling of fatigue as her muscles felt like they were weakening. To make matters worse, as she let out another pained cough, the girl could start to feel the burning sensation spread into her legs and was having trouble standing. 

8GrkkS0.png

Ari couldn't help but feel disappointed that Kazo wouldn't come. It made him less enthusiastic about going, as well. If Kazo wasn't going to be there, would it be worth going? Except, there was an actual princess there, and he had already said he would, so even if Kazo wasn't going, he still was. He didn't really understand how the princess brought up bad memories, but maybe Kazo had known a person like her? Wait, did he know a princess then? Was that it? "Huh? You knew a princess?!" his eyes started to sparkle with awe.

After getting the food, Ari sat down wherever Kazo decided and dug in, surprised at how good the onion soup was. He usually liked just meat, but maybe he could make an exception. Partway through the meal, however, he noticed a group of gijinka, kids as well, crowding around Mac's spot.

"Uh oh," he muttered. This wasn't good.

His feeling was confirmed when one of them put their hands down on the table on either side of Mac's bowl and said something he didn't quite catch.

Mac didn't help matters much with her sarcastic reply, and then the boy escalated it further by knocking her bowl off the table. Ari watched what looked to be the beginning of a fight with worry before tugging at Kazo's sleeve. "Kazo, Kazo, this looks bad. Mac's in trouble."

Right after he said that the girl let out a small Thundershock at the boy before jumping on the table and shouting, loud enough for everybody nearby to hear. "You're the brat here. You trying to start a fight or something?"

"I know she didn't, but it looks like she started the fight now," Ari muttered to the Gabite. He looked at the group with a little nervousness. "You guys...you shouldn't fight. We're all just trying to eat here."

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter breathed a silent sigh of relief now that their enemies were down, before narrowing his eyes as a pair of armored Lanturn entered the bubble. They looked around at the group, then at themselves, before raising their arms. Electricity crackled along each of their hands. "From orders of the King of Merm we order you to explain how you came here and what your intentions are."

Dora shuffled from behind Easter and gave a half-hearted wave of her hand. The two dropped their arms suddenly and stood at attention. "Your Highness, we did not realize you were back, our apologies if we frightened you with our behavior."

"Your Highness?!" While Easter couldn't say he hadn't anticipated the possibility of Dora leaving a few key facts out--this was Dora after all--forgetting to mention that she was a princess? That was an all new level of...something. Something Dora.

The other, who hadn't said anything, nudged his companion and the Lanturn nodded. "You three. What are you doing with the Princess? If you have harmed her in any way..." He left the threat unsaid, gave a glance at Dora, and left it hanging.

The Sylveon almost rolled his eyes. Almost. He could understand why they were being so wary if the Wooper really was a princess, but still. He thought it was pretty obvious they had been protecting her that last battle. "We are traveling with her. And you can see for yourself that she is unharmed." Not by any care on her part. The Wooper had an unsettling lack of any sense of danger.

--

StUyAql.png

Keanu moaned from his position on the ground. "Wooh...I need...healing." He dug into his berry pouch, pulling out a berry that he recognized...would do no help right now. Putting it back, the brief clarity that had overtaken him disappeared once more. "Ground...tastes like dirt." He giggled. Dirt. Ground. Hahaha. That was funny. Really funny. He should make an act or something. Stop all this fighting, and just be a comedian. Except comedians didn't lie on the ground, right? Or did they? Instead of a stand-up comedian, he could be a lie-down one. Yeah. That could work.

--

ETbkiW0.png

Veronica seemed unconcerned with the pincer movement heading her way. In a blur, she retreated backwards, flipping over the arrows as they neared her. In a heartbeat, she zoomed forward, past most of Taiga's attacks save one. She didn't seem to notice, however, so focused was she on Zygarde, as a glowing pair of fangs appeared once more and chomped down on the legendary.

Kazo looked over as he saw Ari staring at him, eyes sparkling. The young cub seemed to have gotten the idea that Kazo used to know a princess, which just wasn't true. Kazo scratched his cheek, sighing. "N-no, that's not what I meant... I just knew a girl like her... loud, demanding...," He would say selfish but... it was a wedding, which was supposed to be special.

They soon got the food, which Kazo dug into. It was shocking really good, like... really good. It warmed his body and put a smile on his face... which quickly went away when he heard Ari.

"Uh oh," Uh oh was never good. Still, it wasn't something Mac couldn't take care of herself... "Kazo, Kazo, this looks bad. Mac's in trouble." Of course she was. At this point, Kazo wasn't even mad at Mac. Today just didn't seem to be her day, and he could relate to that. Still, when the girl let out a small Thundershock at the boy, Kazo knew things would escalate.

"You're the brat here. You trying to start a fight or something?"

"I know she didn't, but it looks like she started the fight now," Ari muttered to the Gabite. He looked at the group with a little nervousness. "You guys...you shouldn't fight. We're all just trying to eat here." Kazo sighed and stood up.

"That's exactly what he's trying to do," Kazo said to Mac as he walked over. "That's how these bullies operate. They rile you up and hope you attack them, so when they go crying to their mommies and daddies, they can say you attacked them for no reason. And most parents will take their kids' word over yours," he squatted down, picking up the fallen bowl. "What a shame... the soup is really good," He looked up at the group of kids. "Look, we've been on a long journey and we just wanna rest. Find someone else to torment,"

Denku smirked from behind his mask as he watched their enemy fall over, finally ending this battle. Then again, maybe not, since more people came in, electricity crackling in their hands. "From orders of the King of Merm we order you to explain how you came here and what your intentions are." Before anyone else could speak up though, they noticed Dora. "Your Highness, we did not realize you were back, our apologies if we frightened you with our behavior."

That... was a big revelation. Apparently this clumsy little tadpole was a bigger deal than when they first imagined.

"You three. What are you doing with the Princess? If you have harmed her in any way..." He left the threat unsaid, gave a glance at Dora, and left it hanging.

"We are traveling with her. And you can see for yourself that she is unharmed." 

"Wait, you guys are surprised she's traveling...?" Denku asked slowly, looking over to Dora and Brooke. "Did... did you guys lose her?" He knew Dora was a slippery little girl, but to escape an entire kingdom? How did she DO that?

Archived