Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure

• Please log in to reply
1543 replies to this topic

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,427 posts
    Last Visit 38 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hydreigon

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Southshore Forest

As she approached the orb, it retracted once more, condensing into itself and molding the winter storm around Isole's body.  Taiga knocked away the frost that had gathered on her skin, baring her teeth as she did so.  These blizzards didn't hurt her too much, but it was still annoying.  

"Don't...touch." She said. "She's too strong. We have to leave. We have to leave now."

"This is why I didn't want you to come.  I wanted you to sit this one out!  But NoooOOooo.  You wanna act all big and tough!"  Taiga went to grip Isole, but there was nothing to grab.  Taiga stomped on the ground, causing it to cave in beneath her heel.  "Listen, Isole, and you listen well!  I ain't got nothin'!"  She said without a single hesitation.  "There's nothin' for me out there Ice...no one...no where...nothin'!  But now, I've got you.  I've got Scar.  Hell, I've even got some Legend's I'm rubbin' elbows with!"  A slight smile traced her face at the mention.  It was like waking up from a dream, but waking up in the dream that you were dreaming about.  "Now, I'm not sayin' they're all great, because Rayquaza can kiss my keester!  But what I am saying...is that I've searched the world ten times over for a horde of treasure...but I've already foun-....fufufu...Never mind."  She smacked her cheeks to stop herself from getting too sappy.   "You've got people out there Isole...you got a family, right?"

The question took her back, all the way to the S.S. Showdown.  There were so many Rotom's on that ship, but Isole was the one that fit on the team best.  

"I don't want you to die here.  And I bet Bucket Head over there doesn't wanna see it neither."  Taiga said, looking straight into what she could assume were her eyes.  "So if you wanna run...then run.  But Taiga the Terrible...she's stayin' right here."  Taiga turned her back to Isole, and started stomping towards their target.  "I'm prepared to die in this forest..."  She said with a faint smile.  She rubbed her eyes of some moisture, before taking a few more steps.  "So make sure you get outta here safe and sound...tell the others back at the Sky Palace that they've got some trouble on their hands."  She slammed a fist into her palms, while continuing her confident stride.  "We'll hold her off until then."  By now, she had made it towards Scarlet's side.  That Crobat was here too, for some reason.  Taiga looked to her with a rather less than enthused look.  The fact that she would touch Scarlet after knowing her for only five seconds of knowing her must've been a crime somewhere.  

"So...you wanna die too huh?"  Taiga cracked her knuckles, and then her neck.  "Fine by me."  She sighed.  She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and then letting it out.  Once she opened them again, they were as fierce as Zygarde's.  "There ain't no use talkin' down crazy!"  Taiga shouted to the legend.  "But I don't 'spose you could go easy on some errand runners for Rayquaza, would you?  Fufufufufu." 

Taiga would wait for a response, before jetting in at top speed.  Of course, she wasn't as fast as she could have been, what with the weird aura in the air.  But she was still faster than most.  Using her momentum, she created a pillar of water that towered over Zygarde.  On top of the pillar, she performed a somersault, whilst grabbing the top with her hands.  As she made her full flip, she hurled the water fountain towards Zygarde like a missle, riding the rest of the torrent like a surfboard.  Her jaws became frost-ridden, as the large phantom chompers appeared in front of her face.  After the water rushed in for a hard hit, Taiga would launch herself towards Zygarde to bite the legend with her Frost Fang.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Elite Members
  • 1,774 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Alias:Saiku
"Of course I'm going to keep fighting. But you don't have to. I'm gonna help to take these guys down no matter what. Even if I have to find whoever this group who beat one of them are...But I guess I'd rather go with you guys if you want." She mumbled the last bit, causing Kazo to chuckle. 

"I...don't want to go back home," he murmured. "I'm not good enough for that yet. But...I'm not good enough yet to go against Godslayers either." He shivered. "I just want us all to have fun together, and get stronger together. That's all." He drew his knees up to his chest, reminding Kazo of all the times he did that. He had to be the comforting pillar of strength here... was this what it was like for his brothers? "I don't want to run away, but I don't think we're ready quite yet. But..." he sighed. "Regirock was powerful and wise. He told me about Chasers, and how they used to be. And now he's dead. And back home, we worship the Life Bringer. What if they die too? And Entei...I still have to defeat Entei..." He shook his head. "I don't want to fight, but I don't want the legends to die either. Kazo..." he stared up at the Gabite, eyes intense. "What do you think? What would a leader do?"

Kazo sighed to himself as he mulled over the question. He never really thought of himself as a leader. After all, what kinda leader gets dragged around by a little girl's whims? Speaking of the little girl...

"Hey, I'm the leader, shouldn't you be asking me? Arceus, you are really bad at being a lackey, Ari, you know that?"

"So you do care!" the Litleo teased. "And it's because I already knew what you were going to say, duh," Kazo sighed to himself as Ari looked back at him, expecting his answer. 

"Personally, I would rather not deal with this," Kazo admitted. "We're deep over our heads, especially since our powerhouses left the team. And the last thing I want to do is place you guys in an unwinnable fight where the stakes are our lives," He closed his eyes. "But, running away isn't the answer either. It's too big, we'll get swept up in this one way or another, ya know? We might as well face it together,"

Denku had heard Easter's comments about his old posse and being a dying shell. He quickly answered the old posse question by informing him of his brother and their friend, and how they were close as kids, but how he was separated from them because of reasons beyond his control. He didn't fill him in on being a dying shell. He figured that was just a little too personal to disclose at the moment, and it wasn't like Easter was giving info back in exchange. It didn't seem to matter that much anyways, as he wasn't pestered by it over the next few days.

It was odd, but for those few days, Denku felt at... peace. Usually, he was pestered by thoughts of his impending death, how he needed to quickly find his brother, how what he was doing had nothing to do with it... but he didn't. He felt guilty about that when he realized it... but it was nice... while it lasted. Finally, they apparently came to their destination... somehow this spot in the hundreds of miles of water is where they had to drop. The team gathered at the side of the ship, the crew seeing them off. 

Everyone seemed to have their tearful goodbyes, as Easter got a challenge from Edna, Brooke got a thing of food, and Dora got hugs from Solana. Denku got... stares from Trava. 

"Something up?" He decided to ask her. He didn't know what he expected, but he didn't expect her to say she wanted him to come back sometime soon. He nodded to her. "I hope to come back. Maybe next time I'll have my brother, and I can introduce the crew to him," If only to get the funny reactions Kazo would have surrounded by all these women. 

And then Dora leaped off the edge. 

Sure the boat was on the water now, but that wasn't a smart thing to do. Denku ran over... to see Dora inside of a bubble. So that was the trick huh? He looked over, seeing that Easter seemed to be having a moment with a crew. He turned, climbing over the edge and simply walked off. He'd let Easter have his time with his Captain.

05uIRqd.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,603 posts
    Last Visit 45 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Team Karaoke, Day 28, Road to Juyu

Gwen pouted at Nine, not realizing at first she was doing it, as he openly flirted with the Legend. Once the realization hit she shook her head and smiled amicably, wanting to hear Jirachi's response.

"so, how's your first taste of fresh air in such awhile?"

"Ah, it's...strange." Jirachi admitted. "Was it always so...." She paused, feeling a bit uncomfortable saying it, "sad?"

Gwen perked up a bit at this. Sad? "Well, you know, a lot did happen near here. Maybe that's why?"

"Hm...It's a shame. This place used to be full of life and joy...Perhaps it isn't too late to fix that."

Gwen frowned, glancing over at Lok, who was a great example of one who was less lively than they used to be. She wasn't sure what to do about it. Her siblings liked whens he made funny faces but would Lok react well to those? Perhaps she could. "Hey, Lok?" She began. "What do you call a short snowman?...A Sno-runt!" The Ghost girl then proceeded to break out into giggles at her own joke.

Team Alola, Day 16, Mowloo

The Tyranitar had begun laughing when the group made their request. A full on, earnest, belly laugh. "Yes, I can see why people would think that but don't you worry." He paused to take a breath. "Everyone is equal in Trailsau, as long as you can fight. For better or worse."

---

The next day the group was given supplies by the way of food, and a map of the region, and told the easiest way out of the jungle. Which, as it turned out, was the Pyroar they met before. "Welcome back! You know, this place feels a whole lot more friendly like than it did before. Yous have anything to do with dat?"

He let them once more back aboard his raft, which would take them almost out of the jungle proper but it would take a total of 2 days on the raft and another two days on foot, through the thick jungle, to leave the jungle. And from then on the road to Trailsau would be a tough one. As it seemed there weren't any physical roads that cut through the rocky land that led to the city.

Team Mac, Day 32, Mushroom Forest

Mac shook her head at the Gabite. "Oh, Kazo, Kazo, Kazo, when are you gonna learn? We're more than strong enough on our own! Next time we have to take one of them on I'll prove it to you, I swear it! I'm no helpless little girl."

"But...it's not like we have to go searching for them. Why don't we just start by going to Ogren. That's next, right?"

Cresselia made a reappearance, then, smiling somewhat sadly. "It seems you have decided to leave. I cannot deny part of me hoped you'd stay here with me but I would never wish to keep you here. Yes, Ogren is the nearest city, a mere two day journey away. And...there is someone there that you may wish to meet." She didn't say much more about it than that, leaving it vague, but she did tell them the shortest route out of the forest. Which would lead them to the marshy land outside of Ogren.

---

A land which, Mac decided, sucked. A lot. "Why is...it so...hard to...walk in this!" She whined as her boot got stuck in the muck for the third time in a row. "Who can live in a place this wet!?" She asked the others. Coming from the desert of Oasis this was a huge change. A change she wasn't fond of. "I wonder who this person Cresselia mentioned is...better be worth it."

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 32, S.S Showdown

As the entire group finally landed in the bubble they would find that the inside was much more comfortable than they'd expect. And spacious. It fit them all and seemed like it'd fit at least a dozen more people. Dora, when they all landed, began running circles around them. Or rather, skating, as the floor seemed slippery enough to do so. "This is how I came to the surface you know! On a smaller bubble than this but still! Isn't it greeeeat?"

She then nodded her head with determination. "And now, onward!" She flopped down on her belly and put her forehead to the bottom of the bubble. As she did the foam surrounding it gave a soft glow and, a moment later, they began to descend.

As they breached the water's surface they'd find that the bubble gave them a surprisingly clear view of what was underwater. Which, at the moment, was mostly fish swimming around. Large, multicolored, creatures that seemed perfectly at ease with the bubble as it passed them by. Off in the distance they could see what looked like a huge, red, octopus gently drifting through the water. And several stingrays gliding underneath.

It took a good several hours for them to reach the bottom of the sea-floor, which they would find was covered in coral and had even more unusual sea creatures. Over there was a long, shark-like, creature with what appeared to be only an upper jaw. And darting between the coral were thin, silvery, fish traveling in large schools.

They even saw clusters of clams, with what appeared to be pearls nearby, though they slammed shut as the group passed near them.

Dora seemed to be tiring out, and, after a bit more travel, the glow surrounding the bubble faded and she rolled onto her back. Though the bubble stayed settled near the sea-floor, it didn't seem to be moving much anymore. "That...made me dizzy." Dora said with a tired giggle.

Team Showdown, Day 30, Southshore Forest

Zygarde didn't seem all too impressed by the Crobat's display of speed. After all they only used it to run away so far.

The Sharpedo, on the other hand...Using the burst of speed from the Tailwind the girl had been able to perform a rather complicated combination and Zygarde had to dig her feet into the ground as the water slammed into her.

Taiga's words echoed in Zygarde's mind as the Sharpedo bit down onto the Legend's neck, drawing blood and sending a chill through her body.

"But I don't 'spose you could go easy on some errand runners for Rayquaza, would you?  Fufufufufu."

"Ray...quazaaaaa! That arrogant bastard!" Zygarde roared as she flung her body forward and threw Taiga to the ground. "RRRRAAARRRGGGGHHHH!" the Legend roared, her body being covered in a purplish glow. Steam seemed to leave the woman's body as her muscles became more pronounced and she began to slam her fists into the Sharpedo, in a powerful display of strength.

"You're insane..." Isole muttered, "but I guess it's up to me to keep you alive...Captain would say."

The girl, still in her unusual form, darted around the sides of the clearing, feeling the heat from the flames affecting her body, and reformed into her regular self behind the outraged Zygarde. Taking a deep breath the girl launched a flurry of snow and hail towards the Legend's back.

8PBUpdp.gif

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • 2,422 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:21 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

8GrkkS0.png

"Personally, I would rather not deal with this," Kazo admitted. "We're deep over our heads, especially since our powerhouses left the team. And the last thing I want to do is place you guys in an unwinnable fight where the stakes are our lives," He closed his eyes. "But, running away isn't the answer either. It's too big, we'll get swept up in this one way or another, ya know? We might as well face it together."

Ari was surprised to hear that Kazo did not want to do this, but then again, the Gabite was a gentle soul at heart. That was why he looked up to him so much, because he managed to be both strong and kind. This is why Kazo's the best, he thought. And he thought of something I hadn't thought of. I figured if we ran away, we wouldn't have to face it, but he's right. This is probably going to affect us all somehow. "You're right," he said. "That's what a leader would do. They wouldn't run away just because they were scared..." he looked down at his feet. I'm scared, but we really don't have much of a choice, do we?

Mac started talking and saying her usual confident Mac stuff. Somehow, it was reassuring to hear. If Mac were ever unsure or afraid...well, the world would really be ending then. But it seemed like their next destination would be Ogren. Which ended up being quite...wet.

"Why is...it so...hard to...walk in this!" Mac whined. "Who can live in a place this wet!? I wonder who this person Cresselia mentioned is...better be worth it."

"Ugh...be quiet," Ari muttered. "At least you're an electric type. Kazo and I are both weak to water, and do you hear us complaining?" While he wasn't complaining, the fire type's mood had taken a complete nosedive since arriving at the marsh, making him snappier than normal.

--

m0FODxE.png

Once in the bubble, Easter settled himself into a seated position, his usual girly one of touching his knees together, hands draped over them. He watched the surroundings with interest, but soon grew more interested in grilling--eheh, talking to Denku. After all, they really didn't know much about the Pupitar, and what he had learned so far piqued his interest. He had gotten distracted fighting Edna on the ship these past few days, but now there was nothing holding him back. Though, when he thought about it, he didn't really know too much about Brooke or Dora either. And I didn't know anything about Fawkes, he thought bitterly, before shaking his head to clear it. This might also be good for a distraction, he thought, glancing at Brooke.

"Sooo," he started. "Might be a bit late, but, thinking about it, we don't really know much about each other, like where we came from, what we were doing before we became a group. Well, except for Brooke and Dora, I know you two have been together for a while," he nodded at the duo. "Might as well start. As for me, I'm from Northshore. It's where I learned what I know about music." He stopped talking. He wasn't used to being this...honest about his past, to anybody save for the S.S. Showdown, but somewhere along the line, these people had become more than just traveling companions. They had become a family of sorts, even Denku, though he was still in the process of being inducted.

"I...ran away from home," he admitted. "Or...well, I was kicked out. Suffice to say, my parents didn't approve of my fashion choices." Oh, yeah, this was really awkward. Now he remembered why he didn't talk about himself all that much. "Traveled to Trailsau for a bit, but didn't stay there long," his mouth tasted like ash as he remembered that time. The time he made the decision to fight. "Went to Adarid next, fought in their arena for a few years, though I could never beat the champion," he shook his head, a wry smile on his face. "And then I traveled over here, where I joined the S.S. Showdown," he swallowed. This was the hard part. "There was...an incident. Well, the old crew and I, we left after that. Traveled around for a bit, and ended up in Juyu, though I hear it got destroyed. Went to Deku, which also got destroyed, and then to Coldharbour, which, again, got destroyed." He chuckled, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was the cause of all of that. Come to think of it, didn't Mioter get attacked as well? The world's gotten more exciting lately, that's for sure."

--

StUyAql.png

"People usually mistake him for a bad guy," Nani clarified. "He's not, but that doesn't make him look any less intimidating."

"I think it's 'cause you're so used to being a heel," Keanu joked. "You just have that air about you, eh?"

The Tyranitar had begun laughing when the group made their request. A full on, earnest, belly laugh. "Yes, I can see why people would think that but don't you worry." He paused to take a breath. "Everyone is equal in Trailsau, as long as you can fight. For better or worse."

"I don't know I like the sound of that," the electric type muttered.

The next day they met up with the Pyroar from before. "Welcome back! You know, this place feels a whole lot more friendly like than it did before. Yous have anything to do with dat?"

"Yeah," Keanu sighed, staring at the ground below him. "That we did."

The next two days aboard the raft, the Pikachu said little, lost in his thoughts. Mother, father, Kai, Blake...I'm sorry, thought. I failed you all. He remembered what Eve had said, before he left her. "It wasn't all...he wanted. It was all...he wanted to want, though."

Yeah, I understand that, he thought. Maybe if I had wanted the same things as them...then I'd be with them, and not here...

Then as he was almost out the door. "Thank you.....and whether you're an idiot or not is still uncertain."

That--he cut himself off before he said something rash. "Well at least I'm certain now that I don't like you," despite his harsh words, his tone was mild.

I wonder how well they're working together, he thought. Maybe we'll come back and the place will be burned to the ground. But I hope not. He looked up at the ribbon of sky which had followed the river here in the dense jungle. Wouldn't want them to lose their home too.

--

ETbkiW0.png

"Thanks..."

Veronica huffed, her expression annoyed. "You are quite welcome. Do try not to get yourself killed now since you seem so stubbornly set on fighting a legendary."

"So...you wanna die too huh?"  Taiga cracked her knuckles, and then her neck.  "Fine by me."  She sighed.  She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and then letting it out.  Once she opened them again, they were as fierce as Zygarde's.  "There ain't no use talkin' down crazy!"  Taiga shouted to the legend.  "But I don't 'spose you could go easy on some errand runners for Rayquaza, would you?  Fufufufufu."

"Idiot! Why would you want to die?" the Crobat shouted, before her expression twisted in disgust. "And Rayquaza sent you? Ugh, I should've known..."

"Ray...quazaaaaa! That arrogant bastard!" Zygarde seemed equally displeased with the legendary, roaring as she flung her body forward and threw Taiga to the ground. "RRRRAAARRRGGGGHHHH!" the Legend roared, her body being covered in a purplish glow. Steam seemed to leave the woman's body as her muscles became more pronounced and she began to slam her fists into the Sharpedo, in a powerful display of strength.

"You're insane..." Isole muttered, "but I guess it's up to me to keep you alive...Captain would say."

Veronica watched the quiet Rotom unleash a Blizzard from behind Zygarde. She didn't want to get hit by that, so she would come in from the side. Running forward in a burst of speed, she opened her mouth...and a ghostly giant, sharpened pair of upper incisors appeared, chomping down on the legendary and draining her of some of her health. And then she was back in her former position, looking healthier than she had before. "What a brute." She glared up at the legendary, "You really are all the same, aren't you?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users