Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure

• Please log in to reply
1613 replies to this topic

Hakima

Hakima

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 342 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:38 AM

Brooke growled and the flames around her increased in intensity, the poison on her skin smoldering until it burned up. “I can’t stand water!” she declared to no one in particular, managing to push herself to the side and just barely avoid the Dragalge’s attack.

Immediately after, trying to capitalize on the opening, a red aura surrounded Brooke and she surged forward to grab the Dragalge’s hand. If she managed to get ahold of him with the superpowered attack, she would pull him into the bubble and launch him toward the Skrelp’s dogpiling Easter. “I tried to talk, but no! Nobody ever wants to talk anymore!”

Whether the attack worked or not, she would immediately reposition herself to be between the Dragalge and Dora. She didn’t have time to lecture the little girl on safety, so for now, the most she could hope to do was protect her.

Accurate Mental Image
Danger Is My Middle Name

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Merry Neomas!

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,816 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Team Showdown, Day 30, Southshore Forest

Zygarde watched as the woman took to the skies. What an impressive dive it was. The Dragon moved into a more stable pose, the ground cracking under her feet, as, with a roar, she sent a beam of Dragon energy up at Veronica.

Veronica, who, with a simple motion, simply dove out of the way of the attack. Growling again, Zygarde attempted to launch more of her Ground arrows up at her.

There was something...wrong, however. This woman had gotten faster than before. And this feeling coming from her..."I KNOW! WHAT YOU ARE!" Zygarde roared again, enraged once more.

Team Mac, Day 35, Ogren

Elsa beamed at Ari, hooking her arm around Laura and pulling her closer. "Isn't that great, this sweet little boy is going to...eh?" She seemed surprised as suddenly the trio were swept up into a group huddle. Tapping her foot impatiently and pouting, Elsa watched them with narrowed eyes.

I know for a fact I don't have the clothes for it, nor do I really wanna go. Besides, I don't think they'd like me there anyways. Do you guys really wanna go though?"

"Of course I don't wanna go." Mac proclaimed, perhaps a bit too loud. "Weddings are so gross and..." she paused as a thought crossed her mind. What had those old bats said before? Something about the Great Green One and weddings? What if... "Actually, I do wanna go. I think it would be a, er, good idea. And Ari wants to go too. He wants to see the 'princess' more." She said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Well?" Elsa said. "I'm not waiting around forever for you. It's OUR day, not yours. What's your answer?"

Team Neo Not Dark, Under the Sea, Day 33

Easter's attack on the Skrelp had very nearly done them in. They managed to stagger to their feet and group together, prepared to launch another gout of Acid at the Fairy type.

Brooke grabbed onto the surprised Dragalge, whom had thought the woman was already down for the count, and whipped him across the interior of the bubble and sent him crashing into the Skrelp. Who, from the impact, were finally knocked unconscious.

The Sharpedo let out a growl as they launched themselves at Denku. Water surrounding them they were just about to ram the Pupitar when said Pupitar punched them right in the nose. The forward momentum of the Aqua Jet combined with the punch caused a crunch as the Sharpedo's nose broke and, almost comically, they were taken off their feet by the force of the attack.

All that remained were the Carvhana who were now circling the bubble faster than before and the Dragalge.

The Dragalge grunted as they raised their arms. "I can adapt to any situation, you think you have me outnumbered, but you're weak!" He shot another Hydro Pump towards Brooke with one hand and created a Twister of Dragon energy and sent it towards Denku with the other. Then, with a grin, opened their mouth wide and shot a large glob of poisonous gunk at Easter.

Team Alola, Day 23, Somewhat Dangerous Cave

With one of the Sableye down the other two seemed to grow only more excited and bloodthirsty. One even looked at its downed ally hungrily for a moment before going back into the fight. They both seemed to be focused on Marie. Her screams, while painful for them, seemed to excite them and cause them to attack her more fiercely. Even though one of them was blasted into the ground by Keanu's Electro Ball it ended up vanishing into the shadows and emerged closer to Marie.

The Fire Blast that Randy sent had struck the Pawniard dead on, who had seemed to leap in front of it intentionally, and the Gijinka was barely holding on. Though he still, in a stumbling manner, tried to chase Randy into the rain.

The Skuntank had paused after the Fire Blast but the Poison Gas that it had released had finally reached the group, barring Randy

Team Karaoke, Day 32, Juyu

"Oh, boy, you don't have to bow to me." Azriel said. "I'm still just an old man. Just one with a grave task put upon him."

Heather snorted. "You didn't act so humble when you were training me, old man."

"Well it turned out well didn't it? I made a stubborn and powerful young lady out of you, somehow....Though that was mostly your own work. Not many people have the willpower to turn down training from Cobalion himself."

Heather waved him off. "Yeah well he seemed weird." She turned towards Lok, who seemed to be speechless after all this. "You're still not used to this kind of thing. It might be good for you to stay here. Things are going to get even more intense from now on."

"Do you mean..." Kayla said softly and Heather turned to her with a kind look as she nodded.

bgm

The young woman moved until she was in front of the doorway and turned back to them. One of her arms formed into a lance-like form and she examined it. "I will take care of things here first. But I can no longer protect my city like this. There is a greater threat than mere criminals to stop. I...never wanted to leave this place. Many people urged me to take on the Chaser challenge. Even several Legends visited me themselves throughout the years. All because I was strong. But, when that strength was needed the most...I faltered." She swiped her arm in front of her and a determined expression crossed her face. "So I will head out after I can make sure things are fine here. I will find where these Godslayers live and bring them to justice."

Meloetta stepped forward as well. "And I will join you. I, too, have hidden away here for too long. I even disguised myself from the people here, shamefully, but...I must do what us Legends were always meant to do. Protect the future at all costs."

"I..I want to join you." Kayla said. "We have...another deputy, now, er...sorry for not telling you Heather but you were...a-anyway, I want to help too."

"I appreciate that, both of you. Though, Kayla..." she glanced over at Nine and Gwen, "Something tells me that they may need your help more, soon. If they want it. They have their own part to play in this, I can feel it."

-----

After the discussion in Kayla's home, Meloetta boldly stepped out into the city. Immediately people were asking who she was, and where that woman had gone before. Meloetta explained that the woman was Jirachi, who had heard their wishes and came here to bring them what they truly needed.

"And I...am Meloetta. My people, those who make festivals in my name, even if some do not know it is my festival, I was unable to protect you when you needed me. But now I am here and I will undo my mistakes. I could not do this without all the hard work you put in, without the strength of each of your Auras, and for that I thank you. Please accept my apology. Please accept my song."

And then, she began to sing.

An aura began to wash over the city and the damaged buildings began to put themselves together again. The sick out on the street grew healthy. As Meloetta's voice reached the entire city it seemed that the city itself was coming back to life.

Gwendoline watched with awe as she did all this in the span of minutes. "That's incredible..."

"That." Azriel said. "Is the power of a true Legend. The power that the Legends have lost over the years due to neglect, negative emotions, and exhaustion."

"A Legend can do so much...if allowed to." Gwen said. She clutched her head as a pain swept through it and almost fell over. "Ah..Well, Nine, Lok...what shall we do?" She glanced at Kayla, hiding in the doorway, and smiled shakily. Trying to brush past her little episode. "And are we going to add another to our group?"

8PBUpdp.gif

Hakima

Hakima

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 342 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:38 AM

PVLXe6V.png?1

Brooke had just enough time to cross her arms in an ‘X’ across her chest and brace for impact before the Hydro Pump hit her. Her heels dug into the malleable floor of the bubble, threatening to break the barrier under such extreme force, but it thankfully held. She managed to find her footing again after a few yards backwards.

“Don’t… Call me… WEAK!Blindingly bright white flames roared to life around her, swirling and taking the shape of a huge arm and clawed hand. Brooke snarled and reached out to snatch the poisonous glob out of the air before it could hit Easter. The ooze sizzled and dissolved, turning into harmless smog that drifted up to the top of the bubble.  “Now, Easter!”

Combat Info

Accurate Mental Image
Danger Is My Middle Name

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • 960 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:52 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Southshore Forest Team Showdown

Scarlet felt her pincer be swatted away by Zygarde as the legend let out a fearsome roar. The ground shot out in arrows, although this time around they landed far away from anyone. "They are...still here." She rumbled. "We can feel it. The one who would destroy this forest. Even if it is stopped now...they will do it again. These mad beasts who want chaos and death...We will find them and tear their foul empire apart!" Scarlet frowned a bit, although she was relieved to see Zygarde start putting out the fires with her attacks.

"Of course nobody listens to me, even when I'm usually right," Scarlet turned to Veronica. "The only person who wants chaos and death here is you!" Scarlet let out a shout as she saw Veronica dive in, but the girl was too fast to be stopped. "As usual, your kind refuses to give up on sowing destruction everywhere you go!"

That was when all hell broke loose. The three of them started attacking each other as Scarlet stood there, confused. Why would Veronica attack Zygarde like that now, after they had managed to calm her down? A thought crept in her mind as the fight continued, but she shunned it.

I KNOW! WHAT YOU ARE!" Zygarde's shouting snapped Scarlet out of her thinking. When she did, something clicked in her head, the thought that had entered her mind taking over

"You..." Scarlet let out, stepping back a bit. "No... there's no way she's... I... I refuse!" There was no way that the Veronica that she met, that had helped them out, was one of them.

She couldn't be a Godslayer, right?

Scarlet wasn't sure what to do, instinctively bringing up her pincers. She didn't want to fight someone she considered her friend, but if she truly was one of those maniacs, she had to stop them. That's the reason they came here.

Juyu Team Karaoke

"Godslayer." Lok turned quickly to Kayla.. "A Lucario...came here. Fought them. Left them for dead...destroyed the city." Lok's heart skipped a beat as she went on. "He was...a demon." Lok couldn't believe it. All this destruction was at the hand of one gijinka? He took a step back, placing his hand over his mouth. The strongest gijinka he had ever known were the Enforcers back home, maybe the Xatu that they had fought. But none of those, he thought, could do... this to a city.

Fiona's words started ringing in his head, and he trembled. Is this the level of power she was talking about? They had barely defeated the Xatu, but this... this was something else.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jirachi and Meloetta. This was even more to take in, as he watched Jirachi disappeared right in front of his eyes. Then Heather woke up. Tears started rolling down his eyes, but he stood there with a grim expression on his face. Lok took a few steps back, clenching his fists. Someone else came into the room, but Lok barely noticed them. They all started to talk, but it was all white noise to the boy. He was lost in his own head, trying to process everything that just happened.

Did they even stand a chance at stopping even just this Lucario, let alone the others? The Legends were dying left and right, not to mention all the chaos caused by the fighting. Were they on a fools errand? Was it truly hopeless? For the first time, Lok felt something heavy on his shoulders, weighing him down. He had felt useless and weak before, and dread was no stranger. But right now, he felt a new emotion.

Despair.

"You're still not used to this kind of thing. It might be good for you to stay here. Things are going to get even more intense from now on." Lok suddenly snapped back to reality, turning to Heather. He didn't respond, only shuddered as she added more fuel to his pain. Lok followed slowly from the back of the group.

Everyone else seemed motivated to stop the Godslayers. Why? It was all hopeless, there was no way they stood any chance. All he could think about was the conversation that he had with Fiona. She was right, he felt. He should have listened.

Lok's attention was once again brought back by Meloetta's singing, which began to repair the city. It was impressive, even leaving Lok with his mouth open. But he still felt doubt in his soul, the seeds of despair firmly planted in his mind. He turned to the others, who seemed to be in awe as well.

"Ah..Well, Nine, Lok...what shall we do?" She glanced at Kayla, hiding in the doorway, and smiled shakily. Trying to brush past her little episode. "And are we going to add another to our group?" Lok let out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter..." Lok said weekly, heading towards one of the streets. "You two can decide... I'll just... I need some time to... think..." He started walking faster down the street, shaking his head.

Signature

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yui

Yui

「Number 2」

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,724 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

UNOHESy.png

Poké: 500

Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote x2, Kasib Berry

Marie was able to fight back. That was a relief. Even better, the cannibal she'd attacked seemed pretty dizzy. And then he seemed pretty unconscious, leaving only two Sableyes with only more enthusiastic looks on their faces. "Go go go!" Nani urged, hurrying out of the cave, hopping up to deliver a pretty pink knee to the chins of one of them on her way out. As much as she wanted to see about that painful gas in her lungs right now, she needed a moment to get that taken care of. For now, just getting out of the gas was a good first step.

mzcihZ4.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,227 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia
ZzcS3Rf.png

While Nine stood up straight, his expression turned more to one of disbelief towards Heather as Azriel said something about her turning down Cobalion. This nonetheless turned into a smile as he sighed, as Heather had resolved to become a chaser all her own. "Well, I'm sure you'll do great out there. And I'm sure the rest of Adarid will be all the better with someone of your caliber passing through it." His smile turning a bit more playful, as he raised four fingers up. "However, as your senior in Chasing, I won't lose to finishing the challenge first. After all, I've got me own pride at stake here now." After stating that, the Houndoom looked to Heather, to Meloetta and then to Azriel as his playfulness slightly deflated as leaned over to Gwen joking,"but I can't help but feel we're at a huge disadvantage here."

Once the  conversation indoors had ended, the group looked towards the display that Meloetta had preformed for the populace of Juyu. Nine was awed as the power of the legend's song rang out throughout the city, and the city responded by slowly mending itself to her voice. Slowly all the damage and destruction that had been wrought was no more, and the people themselves seemed to be revitalized by the it as well, a feeling sweeping through Nine as the song continued on. Once it was over and Gwen had made her comment, only a single comment had made it through his head. 

"The Legends are strong. More than what you normally think of as strong. Their spirit is powerful. Capable of changing the world."

"They certainly are." Nine then looked over to Gwen, concern on his face as she seemed to lose her balance. While he moved to help her, the woman had seemed to recover and attempt to shrug the whole thing off. While Nine seemed concerned, he didn't comment on it, instead looking to Azriel as if there were something on his mind. With Kayla near the rest of the group, and a decision to be made, Nine smiled towards the girl. Before he had said anything, though, Lok seemed to be in low spirits and made his way away from the group. Nine looked to the boy concerned, and then to Gwen, with similar concern. "Could you...?" Nine figured that Gwen would be much better at talking with the boy then he would be, and thus nodded in the direction of where Lok had headed off. 

Afterwards, he turned back to Kayla saying, "and for you, well, I feel like I should warn you. I know you're no stranger to danger, but legends aren't the only thing we'll be encountering." Holding up three fingers he said, "so far we've encountered three godslayers. Each one more power than the last, and I doubt they're the last of them we'll meet up with. The road of the Chaser is a perilous one Kayla. Neither for the faint of heart nor the weak of will." Walking over to her, he then stuck out his hand to shake, a smile on his face as he said, "and I know of all of us, you probably have the strongest of wills. So, I'd be happy to have your assistance Deputy." 

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie let out a sigh of relief as she had managed to keep one of the cannibals from eating her. This relief was, of course, only temporary as another of the Sableye had made their way over to her. Emerging out from the shadows, the nasty cannibal had a wicked grin on its face as it hissed at Marie. Striking forward with a claw, Marie wasn't able to move away from it, instead bracing herself against the attack. As it struck, the pain from the attack wasn't just physical, as she felt her own power cause an additional shock within her system. Being hit and slamming into the wall, Marie let out a gasp of pain, wincing as she kept herself up. This problem was only compounded on as she suddenly felt something pass over and into her. As if all at once her lungs started to feel as if they were on fire and her eyes started to water up. Letting out a few heavy coughs, the girl looked as the grinning Sableye made its way towards her. 

Opening its mouth, the Sableye seemed ready to go in for another bite towards the young Brionne. However, in between her coughs the girl let out yet another shout, striking at the Sableye's mouth and stunning the creature as if it too started to cough, though more likely out of disgust from what just entered its mouth then anything else. While it didn't seem to be down yet, it did give Marie an opening to try and leave the cave proper, coughing while she did, in an attempt to get outside. 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • 2,456 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:38 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

8GrkkS0.png

"Wh-whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on a second," Kazo walked over to Mac and Ari. "Please excuse us for a moment," Kazo picked the two up in his arms and quickly moved away from the soon to be married couple before placing them back on the ground, bending over so he was closer to them. "Quick group huddle here... okay, so, are we really going to this wedding?" He looked over his shoulder at the couple in question before turning his attention back to Mac and Ari. "I know for a fact I don't have the clothes for it, nor do I really wanna go. Besides, I don't think they'd like me there anyways. Do you guys really wanna go though?"

Before Ari could reply, Mac did. "Of course I don't wanna go," she proclaimed, perhaps a bit too loud. "Weddings are so gross and..." she paused before suddenly reversing her decision. "Actually, I do wanna go. I think it would be a, er, good idea. And Ari wants to go too. He wants to see the 'princess' more." She finished, sounding slightly annoyed for some reason.

"Well?" Elsa said. "I'm not waiting around forever for you. It's OUR day, not yours. What's your answer?"

Ari looked to Kazo and Mac before putting his two cents in. "I definitely wanna go too. I think it'd be really cool." It would probably be different, at least, especially because one of them was a princess! He wasn't sure why Mac was suddenly wanting to go too, but it didn't sound like it was for the same reasons as him, anyway.

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter sighed in relief when the Skrelp finally went down. He hated fighting poison types. Not just because of their typing advantage, but also just how...dirty they were. "Thanks," he nodded toward Brooke, noticing her agitation. "Need some help?" he didn't wait for her to answer before approaching, seeing as Denku seemed to have things well in hand, but the Dragalge the Emboar was facing was still going strong.

The Dragalge grunted as they raised their arms. "I can adapt to any situation, you think you have me outnumbered, but you're weak!" they shot another Hydro Pump towards Brooke with one hand and created a Twister of Dragon energy and sent it towards Denku with the other. Then, with a grin, opened their mouth wide and shot a large glob of poisonous gunk at Easter.

Before the fairy type could prepare himself for the attack, Brooke not only tanked the Hydro Pump but also the Sludge Bomb.  “Now, Easter!” she shouted.

Now, Easter had never claimed to be a psychic type, so he couldn't say for certain what exactly Brooke wanted him to do. But he did have a psychic attack, and now seemed like a good time to use it. Closing his eyes briefly, they opened again, shining with a pale blue light as he summoned a large sphere that seemed a dark reverse of his usual Moonblast, only instead of a light pink it swirled with the colors of the night sky. If it hit, it would shatter into multiple smaller balls that pummeled the target with surprisingly solid force.

--

StUyAql.png

Keanu was seeing double, triple, quadruple. He couldn't really understand what everybody was shouting. He saw Nani and Marie go by, and waved at them. Randy shouted at him to leave, and suddenly there was a burning sensation in his lungs. He hacked, stumbled, and fell over. A flood of panic washed over him in a moment of clarity. He had to get up. There was a reason, he wasn't sure why, but it probably had to do with the fire in his lungs.

The Pikachu picked himself up, and staggered forward...before slamming into a wall. Shaking his head, he almost tripped over his feet as he attempted to go a different direction, toward the light. That had to be the exit, right? Maybe?

--

ETbkiW0.png

"I KNOW! WHAT YOU ARE!" Zygarde roared again, enraged once more.

"Do you?" Veronica sneered, her voice increasing in strength till it carried a harsh, buffeting quality. "Then we are equals in this. I know what you are too. A legendary, one of the filth that still clings to this world."

"You..." the Crobat's attention switched to Scarlet, who was now stepping back. "No... there's no way she's... I... I refuse!" Nevertheless, the Scizor brought her pincers up to fight.

The woman's expression twisted slightly in what looked like regret before saying, "I do not blame any of you." She switched her gaze to Taiga, and then Isole as she spoke. "You are only doing what you believe to be just." She shook her head. "However, there is no justice in the world for gijinka like us, unless we seize it with our own hands...or pincers," she amended.

"Gijinka like her," the bat pointed imperiously down at Zygarde, "Legendaries. They care nothing for the little people, destroying homes and lives on their whims. You saw Deku," her eyes narrowed in rage. "That was caused by a legendary like her. And as you saw by her earlier rampage, Zygarde," her mouth twisted as she said the word, "is just as bad, if not worse. Protecting such beings...is that truly justice?"

wp4jlAY.png

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • 1,816 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:39 PM
  • Alias:Saiku

"Of course I don't wanna go." Mac proclaimed. "Weddings are so gross and..." she paused, causing Kazo to sweat. No, no, no... Actually, I do wanna go. I think it would be a, er, good idea. And Ari wants to go too. He wants to see the 'princess' more." Dammit.

"Well?" the 'princess' said. "I'm not waiting around forever for you. It's OUR day, not yours. What's your answer?"

"I definitely wanna go too. I think it'd be really cool." Ari answered. Kazo wasn't sure why he was so fixated on the princess, but if both of them wanted to go... well, they were big kids right?

"Well, it's just a wedding," Kazo muttered. "I'm sure the two of you are old enough to behave yourselves," Not like Mac would listen to him in the first place. "Maybe you two can go, and I'll find something else to do," His mind drifted to the fact that the one he called older brother supposedly lived here. Maybe he would run into him and Mom again? Would that even be a good idea...? He didn't know, but he knew the odds of running into them and being uncomfortable was a lot less than being uncomfortable at the wedding.

Denku shook the hand that punched the Sharpedo, like he was trying to shake the blood off (not that his hand was actually bloody). It seemed there was only one person left, but he wasn't going to make it easy on them. He fired a tornado at Denku while spiting poison and water at Brook and Easter. To his surprise, Brook tanked both attacks. What a woman.

Denku turned his attention back to the Twister headed towards him, clenching his fist. Now what to do? He looked down at the body of the Sharpedo he just punched out. Maybe he could throw him in the twister to have the attack hit him and then dissipate? It was as good of an idea as any. Slowly, he picked up the gijinka and tossed the body at the attack.

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,591 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:07 PM

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy cursed himself for not noticing the poisonous gas taking effect on most of the others sooner. This time he wasn't even trying to do anything reckless and seemed to still miss out on something important...like life or death important. The glance he got of Keanu stumbling and staggering and going a different direction combined with Marie's coughing really was upsetting hi-

Wait a moment. Was Keanu trying to go a different direction? Randy shook his head greatly, gruffly grunting as he moved over towards Keanu and nudged him back in the right direction, somewhat pushing him forward some. "Not that way, buddy. Keep going forward..." he said, coughing slightly and kept moving forward. Damn...guess the gas ended up getting me too...and here I thought I was getting lucky... he thought, glancing behind him, surprised at what he saw.

It appeared, out of sheer willpower or hunger, the Pawniard was stumbling after jumping into the Fire Blast he shot off and still coming after him. H-Heh...looks like he's tougher than I thought...

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,459 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Southshore 

"I KNOW! WHAT YOU ARE!"  

Zygarde's anger was quick, just as before.  Although, the reason why Zygarde alluded to the Crobat's true identity was a mystery to her.  It was obvious to all of them by now that this bitch was a God Slayer.  

"You..." Scarlet let out, stepping back a bit. "No... there's no way she's... I... I refuse!"

"Ah geez, shut it would ya?!  Ya barely even knew the brat!"  Taiga blurted out with a toothy frown.  "As for me...I knew the chick didn't fly right.  I can smell bad blood from a mile away." 

"I do not blame any of you." She switched her gaze to Taiga, and then Isole as she spoke. "You are only doing what you believe to be just.  However, there is no justice in the world for gijinka like us, unless we seize it with our own hands...or pincers.  Gijinka like her," the bat pointed imperiously down at Zygarde, "Legendaries. They care nothing for the little people, destroying homes and lives on their whims. You saw Deku,.  That was caused by a legendary like her. And as you saw by her earlier rampage, Zygarde," her mouth twisted as she said the word, "is just as bad, if not worse. Protecting such beings...is that truly justice?"

Taiga dug out some wax from her ear, just to fling it in the Crobat's direction.  

"Will you shut yer yap about justice for a second!?"  She said, biting down on her words.  "These legends wouldn't be all up in a fuss if you pricks weren't going around killing all of them."  Taiga cracked her knuckles, before doing the same with her neck.  "You lot really piss me off.  Legends weren't doing anything but wanting to be left alone...and you say they're only here to destroy?  Sister, I've met more legends than you can count, and they're pretty neat once you get to know them!"  Solgaleo wasn't one who looked like they'd be doing any destroying.  "Zygarde's mad, but she has a reason to be!  And if we find the legend that started this fire, I'll kick their ass for good measure."  Taiga spat at the ground, before taking a runner's stance.  "You can't call killing gijinka for no reason, justice.  You're just a killer."  Taiga bolted off, still not as fast as she could be, towards the Crobat.  "But I'm Taiga the Terrible.  I have no ideals like that, so I don't mind killing you!  FUFUFUFUFU! She said, as she threw a fist with a torrent of water emanating behind it.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Merry Neomas!

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,816 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, Under the Sea

The Dragalge narrowed his eyes at the Emboar's enraged shout and powerful defense. "...Shit." He muttered. Even his Twister hadn't been effective. It hit the Sharpedo's unconcious body, spun it around before flinging it out of the bubble, and disappearing.

And then he felt himself pummeled with a physical force from out of nowhere, bringing him down to his knees by the intense force.

Still, he had the others still and they outnumbered them greatly. "Kill em all, boys!" he shouted. A pause. "Boys?"

Looking around the group would see the Carvhana hesitating and, a moment later, the circle of Gijinka were hit by a mass electrical shock. Some of them were knocked out by this and the rest scattered immediately. Approaching were a group of Chinchou led by a pair of Lanturn in sea green armor.

The Dragalge let out a frustrated growl. "Fine, FINE, if I'm going down so are you!" He opened his mouth wide and began to fire off Sludge Bomb after Sludge Bomb at the group.

Team Showdown, Day 30, Southshore Forest

"You are but a child." Zygarde responded. "My 'rampage' didn't cause this destruction. Your fire did. Whether it was you or those you have allied with it doesn't matter. I am nature's wrath. Where it cannot fight for itself...I am there. You have made a mistake to challenge me, so called Godslayer, and now this place with be your grave!" Zygarde let out another roar and the draconic laser shot back down at Veronica. Then, from the ground, emerged a pair of Ground Arrows to try and bring her down.

Team Karaoke, Day 32, Juyu

"You two can decide... I'll just... I need some time to... think..."

Gwen didn't need Nine's prompting. She could tell just as well as he did that Lok wasn't in a good mental state. In fact there was a twinge of annoyance she felt as he told her to do something she already was about to do. As if she needed him to tell him. "Of course." She said, annoyance leaking into her tone, as she floated after Lok.

The young lady moved in front of Lok, smiling kindly at him, without speaking for a bit. "You know, things have gotten really messy lately. I was thinking...it might be nice to visit home before continuing anywhere else. I could introduce you all to my family. I've been away for a while now, much longer than I ever was before, and I don't know about you but I almost feel drawn there."

---

Kayla looked back and forth as the group split up in a bit of confusion. Then she focused more as Nine approached her and spoke with her. "Um. I'd like to go with Heather but, but, I get why I can't. And...I fought...him, when he came. I think that...I'd like to be able to...help." She shrank away as she spoke, voice growing quieter. "Erm...where is everyone going?" She looked over nervously at where the other two had gone.

Team Alola, Day 23, Fine The Cave Is Dangerous I Guess

The Pawniard, leapt at Randy as he was close to leaving the cave and came slashing down at him with a powered up Fury Cutter, which was now almost double the length it had started at.

Both of the Sableye scurried back away from Nani and Marie, watching them warily, as they nursed their injuries.

The Skuntank, however, was now approaching the group with more purpose. They turned back and, from the special organ located beneath their tail, let loose a stream of Venom that, if it made contact with them, would weaken them greatly.

Upon seeing this the Sableye grew more active again, mouths watering at the thought of venom softened meals, and moved in with killing intent towards Marie.

Team Mac, Day 35, Ogren

"What do you mean behave ourselves? I should be worried about you getting into trouble on your own." Mac protested. "But fine, go play in the mud or something." She huffed, looking over at Ari. "Let's not let him spoil our fun."

Elsa clapped her hands together. "Well, that's settled then. Come on Laura lets get going, we have a big big day tomorrow." She seemed to grow more excited as she left. Pausing for a moment she looked back. "Oh and don't be late. I've waited long enough for this I'm not about to wait for anything else."

Mac rolled her eyes. "How can we be late it's not like this place is big. Come on Ari, Kazo wants to be by himself I guess, lets go find something to do."

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,227 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

ZzcS3Rf.png

Nine looked a bit confused at the ghost as he got the slightest hint of irritation coming from her, briefly wondering if he was just hearing things, before he turned back to the deputy in front of him. As she made her note about having to have fought the godslayer that came here, he said, "well, then I have no doubt we'll be lucky to have you around with us." As she started to shrink away, he looked in the direction that Gwen had left in saying, "they're just sorting things out right now. The boy, Lok is his name, seemed a bit troubled so Gwen went to talk to him. The journey hasn't exactly been easy on him and, well, he just needs some time to sort things out I figure." Thinking on it for the moment, the Houndoom looked back to her with a smile on his face as he said, "well, what about you Kayla? Do you need to take care of any business before we get ready to head off?" He the put his hand to his chest and had a slightly more showy tone of voice as he continued. "Any questions you have of a Chaser aficionado myself before you join their ranks?"

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie was not feeling so hot. With the poison having seeped into her body, it was difficult goings to get to the end of the cave but she could see the, proverbial, light at the end of the tunnel. As she did, though, she saw the Skuntank attempt to hit them with something else. As she was already feeling terrible from the first thing it had did, she did not want to be hit by another thing from the Skuntank and thus dove out of the way of the attack. This was met with a dark aura coated fist by one of the Sableye as it made its way over to her, catching her in her dodge and knocking her away. Coughing, both trying to catch her breath and from the general pain in her lungs, as the Sableye bared its fangs ready to devour its prey.

Looking up at it, the girl fired a blast of water at the creature, striking it in the mouth and causing it to lose its balance as it started to cough away from the slight drowning it was experiencing. Getting back on her feet, Marie let out yet another shout, the pink aura managing to strike the Sableye and knocked the cannibal off its feet and onto the ground. While it was no longer getting up, there was still yet another Sableye darting towards her that she could do nothing to stop, herself. 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • 960 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:52 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Southshore Forest Team Showdown

There was no denying it, as much as Scarlet wanted to. Veronica was a Godslayer. "Legendaries. They care nothing for the little people, destroying homes and lives on their whims. You saw Deku," her eyes narrowed in rage. "That was caused by a legendary like her. And as you saw by her earlier rampage, Zygarde," her mouth twisted as she said the word, "is just as bad, if not worse. Protecting such beings... is that truly justice?"

Scarlet grit her teeth. "You're going to sit there and tell me that the Godslayer care anymore than the Legendaries!?" She shouted. "Everything was fine until you bastards kill Volcanion!" She clashed her pincers together. "The Gods may be as​sholes, but at least before they were leaving us alone!"

She aimed her pincers at Veronica. "You're no better than the Gods you hunt!" As she shouted this, Taiga made her move. So did Zygarde, as she let out a dragonic laser. As Zygarde prepared to fire off her earthly arrows, Scarlet started dashing towards Veronica, her fist close to her chest. As soon as she was close enough, she would fire off a swift Bullet Punch at the Crobat.

Juyu Team Karaoke

It didn't take long for Gwen to intercept him as he made his way down the street. Lok let out a heavy sigh, expecting her to say something motivational. He wasn't really in the mood for it now. However, as he was about to continue pass her, she spoke.

"You know, things have gotten really messy lately. I was thinking... it might be nice to visit home before continuing anywhere else." Lok stopped. Ever since they left Juyu the first time, he had wanted nothing more than to go home, yet he marched on. He wasn't sure if it was because of some sense of duty, not wanting to disappoint the others, or simple curiosity, but that didn't matter. He had a chance to go back, to visit everyone. Plus... "I could introduce you all to my family. I've been away for a while now, much longer than I ever was before, and I don't know about you but I almost feel drawn there."

It had been in his mind ever since Gwen pointed it out; why didn't they already know each other? Lok nodded, his eyes lighting up again. "Yes, let's go back home!" He said, almost too eagerly. "I can't wait to visit everyone again, and tell them about everything!" He started marching the other direction, before stopping. He turned back to Gwen, his tone a bit more serious. "And maybe we can solve this little mystery between us."

Signature

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,591 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:07 PM

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy kept running, trying his best to keep Keanu from diverting from the path, finally felt something leaping onto his back and striking at him. With a loud roar, he felt the Fury Cutter slashed down on him as he tumbled forward, rolling as he dug his fingernails onto the ground to stop his momentum. He swiftly turned around to glare at what hit him...no surprise at all...it was the Pawniard.

"Tch...you just don't give up..." he huffed out, smirking slightly. Randy was surprised nonetheless by the sheer tenacity this Gijinka had. Cannibal or not, he found the strength and determination he had to be quite impressive. "Kid...it's been fun...but I gotta stop...cough...this..." he said, standing up, slightly coughing as he shook his head.

The Incineroar let out a loud roar as he rushed towards the Pawniard. A strong fire surrounded Randy and then was projected in front of him. "Fire Fang...." he growled, as the fiery jaw projected in front of him and clamped down onto the Pawniard. The moment the Gijinka was engulfed in the flames from the Fire Fang, he immediately ran back in the direction towards the cave's exit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users