Photo

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1628 replies to this topic

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2019 03:01 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Juyu Team Karaoke

"Well, I'm sure there's a simple explanation." Gwen said, although Lok knew that she must have been at least a bit more curious than she led on to be. "I'm sure my family will like you, especially my little sisters." She gave a laugh. "I'll have to keep an eye on you, Lok," she said teasingly, "no Mankey business." Lok blushed slightly, shaking her head.

"H-Hey, what's that suppose to mean!?" He said, although Gwen had seemed to move on from that point as she asked him what they were to do. "Yeah... we should probably meet up with the others. I don't have anything else to do here." He said, his tone shifting back to being a bit more somber. Still, he was definitely more upbeat than he was before. The thought of visiting home, even if just for a moment, cleared his mind a little.

Signature

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

UNOHESy.png

Poké: 500

Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"Gives the food...a nice...burn."

"Gross, but you'd have my interest if we weren't talking about eating people." Nani didn't understand the appeal of food having a burn to it. Or burnt food. She preferred her meat rare. With little else in the way of warning, however, the Skuntank charged at her! He was actually a lot faster than he looked, leaving Nani with very little time to react by the time she realized he wasn't super-slow. Even that small window was only awarded to her via Marie's intervention. That was a pretty neat trick! Hopefully she wouldn't mind if Nani borrowed it for a bit. As the Mimikyu opened her mouth to copy Marie's move, another move landed. It only clipped her since Nani had a brief moment to get out of the way, but a cannibal's claws slicing along your shoulder wasn't exactly painless.

Which only helped with Nani's intent. To let out a blood-curdling shriek, blasting cold air directly out of her mouth and into the face of the Skuntank. She then promptly took a few steps further back. "I never understood the whole cannibalism thing, to be honest. Can't imagine most people meat is in a spot where it makes for good eating." Like Randy. Way too muscular, not to mention hairy!

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Hakima

Hakima

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
    Last Visit Jun 11 2019 05:05 PM

Brooke wasn’t sure what to think. The approaching group had eliminated the Carvanha, but MewTwo had warned them all that the citizens of Merm weren’t kind to outsiders. Not to mention the Dragalge planned on trying to take them all down with him. A glob of poison whizzed by her head, barely missing the fur on her ears. 

“Don’t you know when to quit?” Her tail swished back and forth violently and she clenched her fists. “Just give up already!” Brooke snorted and pulled her hat down over eyes. As she did, her forehead started to glow with a muddy brown aura. At the same time, Denku rocketed past her, having apparently come to a similar conclusion. She leapt forward and slammed her head down toward the Dragalge, attempting to hit him with a headbutt that, if it connected, would land with an earth-shattering force. 

Accurate Mental Image
Danger Is My Middle Name

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Team Mac, Day 35, Ogren

"I mean, if you don't want to eat, the reason we came to this part of town, that's fine,"

"I...I meant after eating, obviously!" Mac said, face red as she stomped over to a line away from the other two. She grumbled as she got the bowl of soup from a smiling lady and moved off to a table in the corner. She started to slowly eat it and, as she did, she began to calm down more. It was actually quite good! She hadn't ever had an onion before but if this was how they tasted she might have to eat them more often.

She was partway finished when she glanced up and noticed a group of kids grinning down at her. "Yeah what do you want?" She said, leery. One of them put their hands down on the table on either side of her bowl. "You're not from here are ya? What makes ya think you can just eat our food, huh?"

"What are you the food police?" Mac said, rolling her eyes.

The boy didn't seem to like this as he knocked the bowl off the table. "You're the one eating our food, and you got the nerve to talk to me like that?"

Mac's eyebrow twitched. She usually would have knocked his block off back home but...this wasn't back home. "It's not your food." She said slowly. "It's from the entire city. And now it's on the ground and no one gets it...idiot."

"Shut up you're just a stupid brat!" the boy shot back.

Mac let out a small Thunder Shock and hit the boy. He fell backwards and she jumped on the table and shouted, loud enough for the others to hear. "You're the brat here. You trying to start a fight or something?"

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, Under The Sea

The Dragalge flicked his tail in annoyance as the annoying Fairy countered his attack so easily. Though he wasn't able to do much beyond that before the Pupitar that he had written off slammed a fist into him and doubled him over. He looked up just in time for the Emboar to slam his head onto his own. His skull couldn't take the impact and he saw a bright flash of light before collapsing and everything going dark.

It was silent. For only a few moments however. Where once were a school of Carvahna there was now a group of Chinchou. A pair of armored Lanturn came from behind them and, without hesitation, entered the bubble.

They looked around at the group, then at themselves, before raising their arms. Electricity crackled along each of their hands. "From orders of the King of Merm we order you to explain how you came here and what your intentions are."

Dora shuffled from behind Easter and gave a half-hearted wave of her hand. The two dropped their arms suddenly and stood at attention. "Your Highness, we did not realize you were back, our apologies if we frightened you with our behavior."

The other, who hadn't said anything, nudged his companion and the Lanturn nodded. "You three. What are you doing with the Princess? If you have harmed her in any way..." He left the threat unsaid, gave a glance at Dora, and left it hanging.

Team Alola, Day 23, Dangerous But Not All Inside Cave Cave

Now that he was alone, besides the Pawniard busy with the Incineroar, the Skuntank seemed to only get more confident. "So...hungry." He said, moving in sudden jerks due to the ice coating him. "And all the food...mine." He growled. Then, opening his mouth wide, he launched a spray of acid at the pair.

Team Showdown, Day 30, Southshore Forest

Isole groaned as she got back up. She stumbled, or rather floated in a jerky fashion, towards the others before realizing what was going on. So first she was supposed to fight Zygarde and then she was supposed to fight the fire and now...they're protecting Zygarde? "You all are confusing. And nuts." She muttered as she got closer to the group, still struggling to keep up.

With a growl Zygarde merely slammed her arm down on the attack coming her way. Only those with keen eyes would notice that the attack had harmed her with how casually she had done it but there was a clear wound in her arm as a visual cue as to the damage done.

Still, the woman was far from done as she dug her heels into the ground and shot out two pairs of Arrows again, coming from Veronica's right and left, intent on trapping the speedy Gijinka.

Team Karaoke, Day 32, Juyu

Kayla squirmed out of Nine's reach as he patted her head and smoothed her hair down. Her hand paused at what Nine insinuated and mumbled. "Not what I...er...I'm gonna get going now. We can meet uh...by the old music stage...I'll be there whenever you get there. Whenever. Just...ask for me."

"H-Hey, what's that suppose to mean!?"

Gwen gave a giggle. "Well you know, I know you're a nice kid, but who knows how you'll act with a bunch of girls around your age. I've got to be a good big sister don't I?"

She nodded as he mentioned heading back to the others. Though, as they reached where Nine was, she noted, "Other, I guess. Hello Nine, where is...Kayla was it?" Then, after the answer, she added. "So...how do you know those two anyway? I've seen them before, of course, but you seem to be closer than that."

8PBUpdp.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Southshore Forest

"You all are confusing. And nuts."

"Keep up, slowpoke.  You get what ya signed up for!  Fufufufu!"  

"Truly regrettable. You have so much more potential than as whips wielded by heartless overseers.  And if you believe that the legendaries were doing no harm before we came along, then you are blinder than I thought." 

With swift maneuvering, the Crobat danced around her attack as if it were nothing.  If only she were just as fast...if only her latent abilities were working...but she felt so wonky being so close to Zygarde.  She was incredibly sluggish for how long this fight was going on for.  Taiga grit her teeth, only to yell at the Legend, as she did her best to avoid the arrows.  

"Whatever you're doing to us, can ya' turn it off?!  It's hurting us more than it's helping, ya know?!"  Luckily, she only came out of the barrage of arrows with minor damage.  "And watch out for me next time, eh?!  Or I'll take you all on at once!"  The Crobat seemed more intent on focusing her strikes on Zygarde, as she shot out a purple X attack at her.  The attack connected, with Zygarde taking the full brunt of it with her arms.  They seemed pretty banged up from the attack, but the Legend pushed forward.  "Dodge it next time...idiot..."  It was probably an impossible task for the rather lumbering Legend.  As if the last attack hadn't even happened, Zygarde launched a pincer attack aimed to hit the Crobat from both sides.  

Using a small, but powerful, spurt of water, Taiga leaped into the air above the Crobat, with her spectral fangs freezing the surrounding air.  As she began to descend, she went for an assault of chomps with her Icy Fangs directed at the Crobat.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 06:37 PM

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

BGM

Randy had time to turn around slightly, as he felt rain hit his face from the outside, only to hear something getting closer and closer. He glanced behind him and his eyes widened to see that persistent Pawniard rushing towards him. The Steel-type had it's Fury Cutter now being as long as his arm and dragging along the mud...he was going to go straight for his stomach.

"W-Woah!" he shouted, dodging out of the way of the Pawniard, who kept rushing forward in the direction he was running. Randy started skidding through the mud, looking up to see the sheer tenacity in the gijinka's eyes as it stood straight up and glared daggers at the Incineroar. He's about at his limit...but right now, with it raining...I can't just use another Fire attack...

He only had a few different options right now, but he knew what he was going to go for...it just felt extremely fitting at this point. Standing up straight, Randy took a deep breath and looked at the Pawniard. His fists becoming engulfed in a dark energy, as he lifted his left arm up towards his face. The Pawniard, of course, seemed incredibly puzzled at this motion, but right now, Randy didn't care...he'd know what this was about soon enough.

BGM

"These fists of mine overflow...with a powerful darkness!" he growled, his golden eyes showing between his fingers as he held his hand in front of his face. "Their deathly glow tell me to grasp victory!" Slinging his hand away from his face, he began to crouch holding his arms to his sides. "Here I go...DARKEST....LARIAT!!!!" Randy suddenly rushed forward towards the Pawniard, who simply lunged forward with it's Fury Cutter arm at the ready.

The two struck at one another beneath the rainy atmosphere, trading strikes and blows at one another's attempts of blocking...a dance between two strong willed combatants. Neither one was willing to give in at this point.

However, Randy proved to be stronger as he dodged another strike the Pawniard gave and watched as his Fury Cutter became stuck in the mud. Seemed as though this was a bit of luck in his favor, since Randy took this opportunity to move to his right and land a strong Darkest Lariat uppercut straight to the Pawniard's chest. He watched the gijinka get knocked into the air and land straight on his back into the mud.

"H-Heh...K-K.O...." Randy huffed, lowering his arms slowly, smiling slightly. "...damn...this region...has some d-damn good fighters..."

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

ZzcS3Rf.png

Nine gave a small wave to the Accelgor as she disappeared from his sight. Letting out a small sigh he merely said, "I'll never get how she does that." Figuring he would wait around to tell the group what had happened, it didn't seem he had to wait for much longer as the two ghosts eventually approached him. As she wondered where the deputy was, he said, "she just had a thing or two she wanted to take care of before leaving town. Says she'll be fine by tomorrow, so we'll meet back with her then." At her next question, the Houndoom merely chuckled a bit as he seemed to reminisce a bit before saying, "well, I've been doing this whole Chaser thing for awhile, so I've been to Juyu a few times before. And let's just say in my younger years I was a bit of scoundrel, so I got to know them pretty quickly on my first visit. From there, well," he waved his hands around a bit before saying, "I suppose I enjoyed having some familiar faces in town each time I came, so I made a point to see them, and we hit it off from there." Smirking a bit as he glanced to the side he said, "well, I made a point to call them friends. Can't say how fond they were of me."

With his brief story done, the man clapped his hands together as he said, "well, since we're here until tomorrow anyway. How about we find a place to sleep now? It's a long journey from Juyu to your hometown, so we gotta be sure to be well rested before then." 

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie was a tad bit shocked let out their shriek, seeing them strike with their own icy wind towards the Skuntank. While it was definitely something that weirded the girl out, she managed to focus back on the cannibal, only made even more nervous as it seemed to take some violent glee in thinking of eating them. As it let out another spray of acid, Marie attempted to counter with an attack of her own. As her small necklace glowed, the girl let out a blast of water that pierced through the spray of acid. Not expecting this, the Skuntank was struck by the water gun, but only seemed more primed to devour the people before them.

Meanwhile, while the water gun had pierced the acid spray it did nothing to actually stop the attack. Not expecting this, Marie couldn't react to the attack in time and was instead drenched in acid. "Ew, ew, ew." The Brionne shuddered a bit as she was hit by it, though this quickly turned into a strange feeling of fatigue as her muscles felt like they were weakening. To make matters worse, as she let out another pained cough, the girl could start to feel the burning sensation spread into her legs and was having trouble standing. 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Eevee

Eevee

Eevoi!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
    Last Visit Jan 14 2019 03:51 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

8GrkkS0.png

Ari couldn't help but feel disappointed that Kazo wouldn't come. It made him less enthusiastic about going, as well. If Kazo wasn't going to be there, would it be worth going? Except, there was an actual princess there, and he had already said he would, so even if Kazo wasn't going, he still was. He didn't really understand how the princess brought up bad memories, but maybe Kazo had known a person like her? Wait, did he know a princess then? Was that it? "Huh? You knew a princess?!" his eyes started to sparkle with awe.

After getting the food, Ari sat down wherever Kazo decided and dug in, surprised at how good the onion soup was. He usually liked just meat, but maybe he could make an exception. Partway through the meal, however, he noticed a group of gijinka, kids as well, crowding around Mac's spot.

"Uh oh," he muttered. This wasn't good.

His feeling was confirmed when one of them put their hands down on the table on either side of Mac's bowl and said something he didn't quite catch.

Mac didn't help matters much with her sarcastic reply, and then the boy escalated it further by knocking her bowl off the table. Ari watched what looked to be the beginning of a fight with worry before tugging at Kazo's sleeve. "Kazo, Kazo, this looks bad. Mac's in trouble."

Right after he said that the girl let out a small Thundershock at the boy before jumping on the table and shouting, loud enough for everybody nearby to hear. "You're the brat here. You trying to start a fight or something?"

"I know she didn't, but it looks like she started the fight now," Ari muttered to the Gabite. He looked at the group with a little nervousness. "You guys...you shouldn't fight. We're all just trying to eat here."

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter breathed a silent sigh of relief now that their enemies were down, before narrowing his eyes as a pair of armored Lanturn entered the bubble. They looked around at the group, then at themselves, before raising their arms. Electricity crackled along each of their hands. "From orders of the King of Merm we order you to explain how you came here and what your intentions are."

Dora shuffled from behind Easter and gave a half-hearted wave of her hand. The two dropped their arms suddenly and stood at attention. "Your Highness, we did not realize you were back, our apologies if we frightened you with our behavior."

"Your Highness?!" While Easter couldn't say he hadn't anticipated the possibility of Dora leaving a few key facts out--this was Dora after all--forgetting to mention that she was a princess? That was an all new level of...something. Something Dora.

The other, who hadn't said anything, nudged his companion and the Lanturn nodded. "You three. What are you doing with the Princess? If you have harmed her in any way..." He left the threat unsaid, gave a glance at Dora, and left it hanging.

The Sylveon almost rolled his eyes. Almost. He could understand why they were being so wary if the Wooper really was a princess, but still. He thought it was pretty obvious they had been protecting her that last battle. "We are traveling with her. And you can see for yourself that she is unharmed." Not by any care on her part. The Wooper had an unsettling lack of any sense of danger.

--

StUyAql.png

Keanu moaned from his position on the ground. "Wooh...I need...healing." He dug into his berry pouch, pulling out a berry that he recognized...would do no help right now. Putting it back, the brief clarity that had overtaken him disappeared once more. "Ground...tastes like dirt." He giggled. Dirt. Ground. Hahaha. That was funny. Really funny. He should make an act or something. Stop all this fighting, and just be a comedian. Except comedians didn't lie on the ground, right? Or did they? Instead of a stand-up comedian, he could be a lie-down one. Yeah. That could work.

--

ETbkiW0.png

Veronica seemed unconcerned with the pincer movement heading her way. In a blur, she retreated backwards, flipping over the arrows as they neared her. In a heartbeat, she zoomed forward, past most of Taiga's attacks save one. She didn't seem to notice, however, so focused was she on Zygarde, as a glowing pair of fangs appeared once more and chomped down on the legendary.

bm04TgJ.png

King K. Azo

King K. Azo

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
    Last Visit Jan 31 2019 12:52 AM
  • Alias:Saiku

Kazo looked over as he saw Ari staring at him, eyes sparkling. The young cub seemed to have gotten the idea that Kazo used to know a princess, which just wasn't true. Kazo scratched his cheek, sighing. "N-no, that's not what I meant... I just knew a girl like her... loud, demanding...," He would say selfish but... it was a wedding, which was supposed to be special.

They soon got the food, which Kazo dug into. It was shocking really good, like... really good. It warmed his body and put a smile on his face... which quickly went away when he heard Ari.

"Uh oh," Uh oh was never good. Still, it wasn't something Mac couldn't take care of herself... "Kazo, Kazo, this looks bad. Mac's in trouble." Of course she was. At this point, Kazo wasn't even mad at Mac. Today just didn't seem to be her day, and he could relate to that. Still, when the girl let out a small Thundershock at the boy, Kazo knew things would escalate.

"You're the brat here. You trying to start a fight or something?"

"I know she didn't, but it looks like she started the fight now," Ari muttered to the Gabite. He looked at the group with a little nervousness. "You guys...you shouldn't fight. We're all just trying to eat here." Kazo sighed and stood up.

"That's exactly what he's trying to do," Kazo said to Mac as he walked over. "That's how these bullies operate. They rile you up and hope you attack them, so when they go crying to their mommies and daddies, they can say you attacked them for no reason. And most parents will take their kids' word over yours," he squatted down, picking up the fallen bowl. "What a shame... the soup is really good," He looked up at the group of kids. "Look, we've been on a long journey and we just wanna rest. Find someone else to torment,"

Denku smirked from behind his mask as he watched their enemy fall over, finally ending this battle. Then again, maybe not, since more people came in, electricity crackling in their hands. "From orders of the King of Merm we order you to explain how you came here and what your intentions are." Before anyone else could speak up though, they noticed Dora. "Your Highness, we did not realize you were back, our apologies if we frightened you with our behavior."

That... was a big revelation. Apparently this clumsy little tadpole was a bigger deal than when they first imagined.

"You three. What are you doing with the Princess? If you have harmed her in any way..." He left the threat unsaid, gave a glance at Dora, and left it hanging.

"We are traveling with her. And you can see for yourself that she is unharmed." 

"Wait, you guys are surprised she's traveling...?" Denku asked slowly, looking over to Dora and Brooke. "Did... did you guys lose her?" He knew Dora was a slippery little girl, but to escape an entire kingdom? How did she DO that?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users