[CC Daily #Ph01] Necrofantasia

Maeriberii Haan

pwIY4MX.png

2 Level 7  monsters
During either player's Standby Phase, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and discard 1 card; all cards that would be sent to the graveyard this turn is banished instead. The first time the effect of a Special Summoned monster is activated in a turn (except this card's): banish it until the End Phase. During either player's turn (except during the Battle Phase), you can banish 2 monsters with different names in your graveyard; banish this card until the End Phase.

Goodbye standard numbering system, I'll miss you.

Walking macro on legs, yo.

Kidnaps monsters and disappears from the field like nobody's business.

That's pretty much it.

Comments and suggestions would be nice. Critiques too, that'll be appreciated.

It's a Rank 7, but since Rulers are banned, there's not as big a stigma on them as in the past.

Not sure why you'd want to banish this card though; oh wait, for getting away from Castel and other destruction/targeting effects.

Considering how common removal is, it's nice to dodge it (except it doesn't avoid Mirror Force and stuff). Kind of like Strike Ninja to an extent.

But yeah, note that you will lose the materials if you do, so there's that to consider.

(If you blew its mats already, then you don't lose much)

It's a Macro Cosmos, yes, but tamer so I think people will be fine with it.

I mean, it'll still be as much of a nuisance as the original, but not until you pull out a MST or whatever removal you use to pop Macro.

Plus, it requires a detach + discard, so you can only use this twice at most and that's it.

----

Although the 2nd effect (one that banishes a SS monster for activating) is mandatory, so it may inadvertently banish your own monster for doing so.

I could probably suggest changing it to an optional one, so you don't accidentally hit your own monsters when they activate stuff.

Otherwise, it's helpful for getting rid of Xyz mats on certain monsters and neutering them when they come back.

Not sure if I would consider this for a R7 slot with Dracossack, 11 and Flare Metal running around, but it has its uses.

Yukariiiiiiii

Lingering should be fine.

Really, you could just remove the detach cost from the first effect. That way you wouldn't have to worry about her losing xyz materials after flickering. On the other hand, this would remove the limit on the number of uses the first effect can be used, but it's most likely something that modern cards and decks can handle.

Actually, this gave me the following idea:

Use a Wind Up clause on the first effect. That is, make the first effect usable only once, but after she flickes she will "refresh" it and be able to use her effect again. So, you keep the macro effect on check while encouraging her to flick and mess with the opponent. That would be neat in my opinion. After this, you could even remove the discard cost, since any use of the macro effect after the first will be costing you 2 monsters in the grave already.

Not sure tbh on making the Macro effect costless since it's lingering already. Coupled with the flicker effect this card can pretty much be a Macro that you can barely do anything to due to it keeping on dodging effects.

Though making it like WU and not having a detach cost sounds nice.

A more apt comparison is D-fissure, since this is telegraphed to hell and back.

Will post more thoughts in the morning, if I forget please remind me.

Yo giga.

Archived