Toffee's Castle

Toffee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gasses Simon with fear toxin*

A pathetic display from a man eager to meet death. But how about we find out what terrors lurk in the corner of your mind first

Now, as for my why I reappeared, I found a delightfull room down in the cellar that I can repurpose into my lab. I'm claiming it.

Oh and dont mind the screams, some of my subject have a habit of being a bit loud before expiring.

Patience, young man. It takes time to burn down the divide between your waking mind and the horrors hiding in your subconcious, but rest assured, the clock is ticking.

I await your judgement once your own mind is tearing you appart and you can no longer trust your own eyes and ears

*strikes Scarecrow with my whip* You shall be slain, monster!

*whip goes right through and the illusion fades away. I'm actually standing behind you*

Ahhh, I see the effects have started. What horrors can the mind of Simon Belmont conjure up I wonder.

Regardless, I'd hate to make a scene. So if you would dispose of yourself that would be great

*whip goes right through and the illusion fades away. I'm actually standing behind you*

Ahhh, I see the effects have started. What horrors can the mind of Simon Belmont conjure up I wonder.

Regardless, I'd hate to make a scene. So if you would dispose of yourself that would be great

You underestimate me, Simon Belmont, you vile monster!

Hmm, what's this?

A so-called vampire hunter wreaking havoc in this castle.

Mr. Toffee will not be pleased to see this.

Ah well, I've no time to put up with your childish antics.

I have an academy to open, and certainly running out of time.

Pay him no heed, he is but a charlatan with no future, a pitiful past, and a present that will soon end.

Our kind has been dormant thus far, but we need to, what was the saying Human kind uses, "grab the bull by it's horns"?

Yes, that must have been it. We have work to do Enforcer, and such work does not involve you butting heads with insignificant piles of worthless carbon

To the following monsters, I am almost finished with the Monster deck I promised for Halloween. If you want a specific image of you to be used, PM it or I will use the "best" one Deviantart has to offer.

Grim

Toffee(Couldn't find anything. I'll just use a pretty pony.)

Norm

Ex Machina

Ghostwriter

Hades

Scarecrow

Bill Cipher

So, you must be Scarecrow? *reveals anti-toxin and injects myself with it* Now, fight me!

*sigh*

I've allways preferred using my minds own genius to fight, but I'm no stranger to a brawl.

It's been quite a while since I've had to use my Violent Dancing on someone. I hope you're proud.

*primes glove syringes and assumes combat stance*

But I must warn you, the needles contain a high enough dose to break your mind for the next 100 years. So I'd back away if I were you

To the following monsters, I am almost finished with the Monster deck I promised for Halloween. If you want a specific image of you to be used, PM it or I will use the "best" one Deviantart has to offer.

Grim

Toffee(Couldn't find anything. I'll just use a pretty pony.)

Norm

Ex Machina

Ghostwriter

Hades

Scarecrow

Bill Cipher

Our current avi seems to fit well, however, whatever is to your convenience 

Shall we tell him what he thinks is the castle is just a tall tree, or do we wait for the inevitable realization when the ground snaps beneath him?

Just wait for the ground to snap, and let's see what happens.

We did warn him to back off, but suppose some don't listen.

Pay him no heed, he is but a charlatan with no future, a pitiful past, and a present that will soon end.

Our kind has been dormant thus far, but we need to, what was the saying Human kind uses, "grab the bull by it's horns"?

I have my own agenda to attend to; I've neither the time nor inclination to deal with him.

Statement seems about right though.

If you want to strike, now is the time that you'd best be doing so.

Just wait for the ground to snap, and let's see what happens.

We did warn him to back off, but suppose some don't listen.

I have my own agenda to attend to; I've neither the time nor inclination to deal with him.

Statement seems about right though.

If you want to strike, now is the time that you'd best be doing so.

Patience my dear Enforcer, patience.

Haste killed creativity 

Archived