Winged Paradise

Aman Indra

Wing Paradise

Field Spell Card

You can only use 1 effect of "Wing Paradise" per turn and only once that turn.
1) When a Winged Beast-type monster is Special Summoned on your side of the field : Add a Winged Beast-type monster with Attack or Level less than the Special Summoned monster from your Deck to your Hand.
2) When a Winged Beast-type monster Attacks or is Attacked : You can banish 1 Winged Beast-type monster from your graveyard, if you do ; the battling monster gains ATK equal to half of the ATK of the banished monster.

Field spell to support multiple winged beast decks at once.

Comments and criticisms are welcome :)

WIXPGEV.jpg

First deck that came to mind was blackwings, for their ability to spam the field, this gives them a +1 almost every turn. The same can be said for raid raptors, but the second effect helps blackwings more imo. This card gives a cute little trick to winged beast decks, but it isn't all that. More casual than anything to be honest. If you want it advance, but not able to be abused, give it something extra. Something like the strawberry on top of a Sunday. Whatever you may want that to be is your choice. Something small though, the attacks from the second effect already stacks.

First deck that came to mind was blackwings, for their ability to spam the field, this gives them a +1 almost every turn. The same can be said for raid raptors, but the second effect helps blackwings more imo. This card gives a cute little trick to winged beast decks, but it isn't all that. More casual than anything to be honest. If you want it advance, but not able to be abused, give it something extra. Something like the strawberry on top of a Sunday. Whatever you may want that to be is your choice. Something small though, the attacks from the second effect already stacks.

Nerf, buff, alter ? What do you mean lol ?

Nerf, buff, alter ? What do you mean lol ?

I'm saying it's mostly fine as is, but most decks wouldn't play it simply for the lack of use. Blackwings already have whirlwind. Raidraptors have low attack. And harpies would prefer their field spell. Not many other winged beast type decks are even playable. I just suggested a little incentive is all.

I'm saying it's mostly fine as is, but most decks wouldn't play it simply for the lack of use. Blackwings already have whirlwind. Raidraptors have low attack. And harpies would prefer their field spell. Not many other winged beast type decks are even playable. I just suggested a little incentive is all.

Raid raptors can survive a bit with 2nd effect, devil eagle is relevant but useless. This card is just a hybrid i created for some mixed builds.

Oh my . . . this is like . . . Gateway for Six Sams.

Let's say i have this Field face-up and Black Whirlwind face-up, so . . . each time i NS, add . . . each time i SS, add again? That's the issue here.

Maybe put some OPT clause work well.

As for the 2nd effect, BW doesnt really need it (*Kalut*), but Harpie may need it (especially if they swarm with Party)

Hope this helps~

Oh my . . . this is like . . . Gateway for Six Sams.

Let's say i have this Field face-up and Black Whirlwind face-up, so . . . each time i NS, add . . . each time i SS, add again? That's the issue here.

Maybe put some OPT clause work well.

As for the 2nd effect, BW doesnt really need it (*Kalut*), but Harpie may need it (especially if they swarm with Party)

Hope this helps~

I already have a hard opt on this card.

Not many will do that combo as it is situational, also winged beast kinda need some solid buff, this is just a hybrid for consistency.

Archived