A true guardian

BehindTheMask

I know most of you wont care...but I have a guardian angel.

I've always felt a certain presence, even when im alone. A calming aura that makes me feel safe and secure, no matter the situation. But I never had the proof that I had a someone watching out for me, until last night.

I was walking home from the gas station, having picked up a few snacks for the night. It was lightly raining, and it was getting hard to walk on the terrible roads. I made my way down the first street no problem, when I turned the corner, I was in for a surprise. Two men, about a half a foot taller than me stopped me. Asked me what was in the bag. I showed them the bag of m&ms, kit kats, and monster energy. They smacked it out of my hand. At this point, I knew I was in trouble. 

I backed up, saying that I wasnt looking for trouble, and that I'd like to get home. The one on my right said "Well bro you found trouble. They pushed me, and i stepped back more. I was getting a little nervous, but I still wasnt scared. The one on the right grabbed me, and wound up to punch me. The force of his punch was staggering. Bam. Bam. Bam. Three more punches, Three big step backs. I fell to the ground.

The other one picked me up and slugged me right in the face. I was dizzy and could barely focus...and thats when I saw a figure bathed in light right behind them. As the one on the left went to give me another taste of his fist, the figure made his way towards them. He grabbed both of them at the same time, and like a windmill, slammed them both to the ground. I got up and I stood in amazement. This angel...this divine protector was single handily fighting them both. With ease, he sent them running off into the night. I was amazed, dumbfounded, and in shock. I couldnt believe my eyes. 

This figure came up to me, still glowing, and said "its going to be okay." I nodded absentmindedly. I mustered up the courage to thank them, and asked how I could repay him. "Its nothing", his deep echoed. "When I was in the marines, i learned to stick up for the little guy. I hate seeing punks like them." I went to wipe my hands to shake his hand, but when i looked up he was gone. I looked in all directions, but he was no were to be seen. I could barely make out his face, but i will never forget it. I asked my local pastor about it, and he told me guardian angels everywhere. I described in detail what he looked like, and he was shook to the core.

He was feverish as he said "That is no angel, that is one of the most divine beings in all of creation....AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

Archived