Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who love mecha? Me! ~Evonic archetype~ (15/?)

* * * * * 1 votes Mecha Machine Have fun

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Courageous Albert

Courageous Albert

Indomitable Sorrow

• Innocencia

• 629 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Kana
  • Spouse:Beatrice

Yep as the title say, this is an archetype of Machine-Type monsters (most of them are LIGHT, but few are EARTH)

Evonic is portmanteau of Evolving and Mechanic, referring to the main monsters who keeps evolving into stronger ones (like LV monsters)

And the idea of this archetype is . . . keep placing card to the top of you or your opponent's Deck. Making your opponent's dead draw during their Draw Phase while you gain advantage from it.

And the artwork, most of them are from Takayama Toshiaki-sensei! (for those who don't know, he creates a lot of TCG artworks, mostly CFV) Soooooo . . . for those who play CFV, just look at the artwork and you can tell it by yourself, pretty familiar right? (Not that i play CFV, just borrow it from CFV artist)

Anyway, here~

Main monsters

Monsters support

Spell/Traps support

Boss monsters

Phew~

My longest thread ever . . . . :526088_key:

Also this list is still growing (adding more bosses, but not now, eh?! it's already midnight here, so another time~)

Suggestions, criticisms and anything that help this Deck become more better and balanced is much much appreciated also rep for anyone doing so. (Still wondering if this whole idea of placing card to the top of the Deck is broken, if so i'll change "all of them" asap!)

I'm tired, so oyasumi and have a nice day guys~

BountifulSilkyAmericanmarten-mobile.jpg

Courageous Albert

Courageous Albert

Indomitable Sorrow

• Topic Starter
  • Innocencia

• 629 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Kana
  • Spouse:Beatrice

Ba-bump crash*