Revealing the 2015 monsters: Post-Halloween thoughts

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Well, it's that time when I formally end the Halloween 2015 event + award prizes.

There were a bit of problems in the event's running, mostly with delayed monster creation and stuff like that, but overall things went without too many problems,

The moment you've been waiting for...the reveal.

[spoiler=Dramatic music here]
I ripped this out of my spreadsheet based on the screenshot Lunar sent the staff members, so if you changed your name at this point, apologies.

• Shini the Scaremeister - Lunar
  • Orcus - Zai
  • Grim - Peridank
  • Ex Machina - Winter
  • Carrie Krueger - Moog
  • Ah Puch/Hades - Striker
  • Mnemosyne Callas - Azure Wolf
  • Swedish Chef - Re-Class/Neph
  • Black Enforcer - Sakura
  • Foxy the Pirate - Dragon Sage
  • The Hash-Slinging Slasher - GarlandChaos
  • Plumpkin - ihop
  • Gruntinda Winkybunion - Yui
  • Nox Decious - British
  • Korosensei - Komaeda
  • Norm the Genie - Mugen
  • Scarecrow - Haunter
  • Carl - Thar
  • John Cena / Luna Yumizaki - Toyo
  • Thousand-Eyes Restrict - Tyretian
  • Tsumugi Shiraui - FinalDan
  • Bill Cipher - Giga
  • Count Vlad Ţepeş Dracula - Progenitor
  • The Ghostwriter - Talim Rave
  • Toffee - Armz
  • Baalmon / Beelzemon - Black
  • Gavrill Madaraki - Voltex

Most Guessed: Shini / Luna Yumizaki (7)
Least Guessed: Foxy the Pirate / Beelzemon / Norm the Genie / Carrie Krueger (1)

(At present, I do not have the results from the monster duelists, hence why I originally planned on waiting until later tonight)

iU8EggM.png

People who got all 27 monsters and will receive a permanent member group of their own.
  •     Lord CowCow

People who got at least 7 monsters, and will be eligible for a consolation prize for trying (award logo).

•     Sethera
  •     British Soul
  •     Neph
  •     Fusion
  •     Yui

Names in italics were monsters themselves, and weren't included in their overall count.

iU8EggM.png

So, thoughts on how the event went, and suggestions for 2016 (or whatever event the staff decides to host next)?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda curious as to how many monsters those other's guessed, just...cause you know. ^^;

Also Shini would be the most guessed, seeing as they revealed it on purpose at the start XD

Wooooo I did the thinnggggg

Ironically, some members didn't guess Shini was Kate, even though she did reveal herself a few times.

That would've counted towards your total as a very easy point.

But yeah, feel proud that you're the only one who got them all this year.

(PM me for your perma group later)

In the weirdmageddon planning PM?

You know, in his thread, where you'd have to make a card out of one of those Titans.

(Come to think of it, I haven't seen Striker ever grade a contest)

Even me? Haha.

I didn't know you that well so I went with a random Monster I didn't see around often. Thought you might've been Scarecrow.

I think the biggest shock for me is that Black wasn't Black Enforcer. It seemed like such an obvious choice that no one would bother guessing it, hence making it the perfect choice for a guy with an internet handle named Black to be.

I didn't know you that well so I went with a random Monster I didn't see around often. Thought you might've been Scarecrow.

I think the biggest shock for me is that Black wasn't Black Enforcer. It seemed like such an obvious choice that no one would bother guessing it, hence making it the perfect choice for a guy with an internet handle named Black to be.

I made the fairly obvious mistake off accidentally posting a comment on the Trishula thread as Machina without realizing it wasn't the TEW acct. Bill/Giga caught me then, idk. Honestly would have guessed easiest mister

Neph and Foxy kinda shocked me

Ohh. I honestly thought Hades was gonna hold out till the end and no let Pyros go.

Yeeeaaah, he wouldn't have gotten away with that.

I was going to say that black enforcer was clearly sakura, since sakura interacts most with his own monster (see: last year), but then I remembered Bill literally possessed him so my point was killed.

Archived