1x Raigeki

2x Mystical Space Typhoon

2x Trafe-In

3x Upstart Goblin

3x Kaiju Capture Mission

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

1x Solemn Warning

1x Torrential Tribute

The idea is the same as using Lava Golem/Volcanic Queen with Relinquished - Replace your opponent's monsters with big beatsticks and then equip them to Relinquished. The difference here is that those big beatsticks are searchable and can summon themselves to my side of the field as well.

This deck dies to Special Summon locking, so more ways to counter that, or at least not be so hurt by it, would be very nice.

I am considering making this deck IRL. The Kaijus and Kaiju support are all commons and rares, so the only things I would have to actually try and get would be the Manjus, Relinquisheds and Black Illusion Rituals (surprisingly I don't actually own any of them despite my love for them).

ANY suggestions would be appreciated, and I will take your ideas into account. Thank you.

If you ever need any defensive move that's cheap, you could look for Sphere Kuriboh for your Side Deck or something. It is a non-targeting non-destroying defensive hand trap that leaves a monster on its weaker position and can cover up for a Ritual Summon's Tributes from the Graveyard, and Relinquish is pretty much the only Ritual whose Level is low enough in the game to cover for the full Tribute.

As for floodgates, I don't think you can do much more than going for S/T removal like Fairy Wind, MST, or Double Cyclone, and this latest one can be used along with Aqua Actress Spell/Trap cards to revive the Aqua Kaiju in a different build I saw today.

If you need generic monster outs, you could go Book of Eclipse for the non-targeting non-destroying that can sometimes help you cover up from the monsters's effects too, but at the cost of a huge loss of advantage in some scenarios.

Don't have much else for now. 

One thing that a lot of people overlooked about Capture Mission is just how absolutely INSANE it makes extensive plays.  Because, if I have Radian face up, and then I use capture mission to flip it down....I don't control any Kaiju at the moment now do I?  So then I can summon a different one.

Because of this I'm running 3 Book of Eclipse and 1 Book of Moon.  Book of Eclipse can make REALLY stupid plays and can also double as a giant middle finger to your opponent's spam.  Book of moon is book of moon

Also I would DEFINITELY run 3 Radian.  These flipping shenanigans means you can get out your 2800 token, Flip down Radian, and summon another Kaiju.  Now you have a 2800 body AND a Kaiju to accompany it.  Radian is freaking amazing.  It gives Kaiju the pushing power they really lack.  Also since tokens cannot be placed face-down they are immune to book of eclipse :Kappa:

Thank you people. Book of Moon and Eclipse do indeed seem like interesting defencive choices. It could also be a nice way to 'reset' Relinquished's equip.

Sphere Kurboh. The battle protection effect seems like an easy way to protect my monsters and LP, but at the same time feels that it just doesn't do enough. However, the banish from Graveyard effect seems pretty nice actually, as that means I don't have to tribute a Manju, or worse, a Kaiju.

Oops, I meant to put '3x' before Radian. I will fix that. What do people think about the other Kaijus? is it worth running 3 of them as well?

Also, thanks Progenitor. I always thought Tokens that were flipped face-down were just removed from the field.

Would banishing Sphere Kuriboh allow you to summon Relinquished while Mask of Restrict is on the field? That might help this deck not die to that card quite so much. Either way, I would probably main a 3rd MST or some other S/T removal. As Sleepy mentioned, Fairy Wind is probably ideal, however, you don't want to use it against Kozmos because then they get a free search off 'town.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be updating this deck soon.

After a couple of tests, I found Eclipse to be not so nice at 3. I really don't like giving my opponent card advantage just for some disruption, and as for extending my plays, I have Capture Mission - which is Continuous, and also generates those all important Kaiju Counters. IDK, maybe I'm just using the card the wrong way, but it just feels really overkill and cloggy to be running 3 Eclipse along with Moon and 3 Mission. I will probably only run it at 1, if at all.

Book of Moon is a nice tech, as it can be used in the same way as Capture Mission, and also has utility in flipping non-Kaijus face-down and disrupting your opponent that way. Importantly, it's just much easier to use than Eclipse and doesn't give my opponent any extra draws.

Currently using Twin Twister as my backrow removal. I often have things I don't mind discarding (spare Watefronts, for example), so it's basically a 'two for two' Mystical Space Typhoon, no strings attached.

Haven't tried Sphere Kuriboh yet, so I can't comment on it.

A couple of defencive techs I will try are Burying Mirror Force and Storming Mirror Force. Storming to return my own Kaijus to the hand if they attack with them. Burying would work like a slower, more situational Book of Eclipse, however, one that makes sure whatever gets flipped down stays down and doesn't give my opponent any draws.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived